Tournament Dreams or Fast Break College Basketball?

cn650

Well in the last year or two I have been playing more and more Simulator games. Like Eastside Hockey Manager(freeware version I don't really like NHL:EHM), Out Of The Park Baseball 6, Total Pro Basketball 2005 and whenever it comes out this year Bowl Bound College Football (looking forward to that) anyways I thought right now I need a College Basketball sim. I noticed that there were two main ones Tournament Dreams College Basketball and Fast Break College Basketball now I have heard mixed opinions from many people and can't really decide which one to pick. Right now I am leaning toward TDCB so I can import players from it into TPB05. Thats were you people come in. I am not asking you to tell me which one to get just your experiences with them. Thanks for all the help

I got Fast Break, like 2 years ago, but haven't use it in over a year. I liked it, its really well done and detailed. Never had any problems with it. I have never heard of the other one. Might be more recent and better - but never heard of it anyway.

Archived