new backyard real world diary questions and thoughts

ok unless MikeyMayhem comes in screaming that the current backyarder real world diary "out of the yard into the ring" to the top or to the pits" is still running or just because people would like a second diary of this type. personally I am deciding to do this because I would like to play with real world data and after starting my dave diary I just have to do it in diary format, nothing else will be fun. This thread is mainly for questions and other thoughts to get this going. I am planning to write this up similar to the "WWE vs. WSX vs. the World" diary that is up now. Writing it like my dave diary would take too much time [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21448[/url] [B][U]question 1[/U][/B] In the linked diary, I am currently deciding on match-ups (not results) and angles. Should I continue doing that or treat this as a "watcher" type let the computer decide these things. [B][U]question 2[/U][/B] [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21467[/url] above is the link to the sign up for the previous real world backyard type diary. Would the people listed in this diary like me to keep the same profiles for them? If not give me a new profile for you. (mine will not be the same) any other questions and comments post here of course if you don't like the idea of this post that too. Also if are not in the previous real world diary and want to be or you are and don't want to be in this one tell me that to. [B][U]if new or want to change your character here's the form I need filled out[/U][/B] Name: Short Name: Gender: Birth Month: Year: Nationality: Available: Personality: Attitude: Bio: Gimmick: Heel or face (no in between) Which promotion: (DSW,OVW,CZW) Size: Finishers and Type Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)- worker Proformance skill (cool, legit etc....)- Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 2 grade)- Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 3 grades, Not same as good skills)-

I would also like to keep my same one, and me and Chris Caulfield continue on as Apocolypse Now [I](if he wants too.)[/I] I still want to use the manager, but I don't have to. I would like also to see you have more control over who gets wins and stuff like that to really build the storyline, and then at a major ppv, you can let the AI decide *[I]slips mystic a hundred dollar bill for a massive Apocolpyse Now push[/I]

[B]Name:[/B] "Keen" Kenny Kingman [B]Short Name:[/B] Triple K [B]Gender:[/B] Male [B]Birth Month:[/B] february [B]Year:[/B] 1989 [B]Nationality:[/B] European [B]Available:[/B] Everywhere [B]Personality:[/B] Driven [B]Attitude:[/B] Professional [B]Bio:[/B] Triple K is a wrestler from Belgium who wants to live the American dream. In 2006 he moved from Europe to America to start his career as a professional wrestler. [B]Gimmick:[/B] ****y Youth [B]Heel or face (no in between)[/B] Heel [B]Which promotion:[/B] (order of preference:) OVW, CZW, DSW [B]Size:[/B] Middleweight [B]Finishers and Type:[/B] Kingman Clutch - Submission German Suplex - Pinfall [B]Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)-[/B] Heel: 85% Face: 15% [B]worker Proformance skill (cool, legit etc....)-[/B] ****y [B]Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 2 grade)-[/B] Psychology Stamina Basics Star Quality [B]Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 3 grades, Not same as good skills)-[/B] Mat wrestling Chain wrestling

[QUOTE=trypio;220667][B]Name:[/B] "Keen" Kenny Kingman [B]Short Name:[/B] Triple K [B]Gender:[/B] Male [B]Birth Month:[/B] february [B]Year:[/B] 1989 [B]Nationality:[/B] European [B]Available:[/B] Everywhere [B]Personality:[/B] Driven [B]Attitude:[/B] Professional [B]Bio:[/B] Triple K is a wrestler from Belgium who wants to live the American dream. In 2006 he moved from Europe to America to start his career as a professional wrestler. [B]Gimmick:[/B] ****y Youth [B]Heel or face (no in between)[/B] Heel [B]Which promotion:[/B] (order of preference:) OVW, CZW, DSW [B]Size:[/B] Middleweight [B]Finishers and Type:[/B] Kingman Clutch - Submission German Suplex - Pinfall [B]Heel and Face Proformance (Must add to 100)-[/B] Heel: 85% Face: 15% [B]worker Proformance skill (cool, legit etc....)-[/B] ****y [B]Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 2 grade)-[/B] Psychology Stamina Basics Star Quality [B]Execellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 3 grades, Not same as good skills)-[/B] Mat wrestling Chain wrestling[/QUOTE] hmmmmmmmmmmm. we might have us a new running buddy Salerno!! What'd you say Keen? You want to be a winner? Stick w/ us a we promise you the high life.. Apocolypse Now is where it's at !!!

wooodaddy i agree triple K would be a fine addition to our group if he choses to join and jerlito the choices could be any promotion they want or you could just keep it in north america unless someone wants to be in a japanese fed but it's your choice you could do the same as mikey mayhem and do CZW, OVW and DSW but you could add WWE with a brand of your choice or TNA and ROH.

[QUOTE=chris caulfield;220693]wooodaddy i agree triple K would be a fine addition to our group if he choses to join and jerlito the choices could be any promotion they want or you could just keep it in north america unless someone wants to be in a japanese fed but it's your choice you could do the same as mikey mayhem and do CZW, OVW and DSW but you could add WWE with a brand of your choice or TNA and ROH.[/QUOTE] that's what i was thinking on doing but i japan feds so might add one but which do you guys want this is up to you.

I will adress other questions later, but overall thought seems to be that I have more control (fine with me) and also as it states in the title of the thread and in post one this is a real world diary. and jerlito if your attempting to start one too please do it in a different thread....I better stop thinking or this will end bad

[QUOTE=PoisonedSuperman;220737]I want my person to be the same and with all the points I won in my matches will they carry over? Or will I have to regain them all?[/QUOTE] you can have the same person but points will not carry over from wsx vs. wwe vs. world for two reasons. 1) if someone new joins I don't want them lower then everyone else 2) based on the the form listed on the first post, everyones grades will be higher then what they had at the start over at wwe vs. wsx vs. the world (Good and Execellent skills are started at higher levels)

[QUOTE=chris caulfield;220750]so mystic are you just gonna let the AI book all the winners or take our advice of chooseing some of the winners to build up to the PPV then ley the AI pick the winner of the big match.[/QUOTE] No I am going to pick the winners this time, because the last time I didn't one of my wrestlers decided to make his own rules and win a cage match.

Archived