new backyard real world diary questions and thoughts

as I see a few people from the wsx vs. wwe vs. the world diary coming to check this out. Just a reminder, that if your "real world" and your "C-verse" backyarder are different and you want your c-verse character used, tell me because otherwise as stated in the first post I will take your "real world guy and use him. from post 1 [QUOTE]above is the link to the sign up for the previous real world backyard type diary. Would the people listed in this diary like me to keep the same profiles for them?[/QUOTE]

ok here is the plan, I have to get some reading done for class, then I have a night class from 6:30-9:10pm (never in full time) after which I will rush back to watch impact, then adult swim. meaning late tonight early tomorrow morning I will start adding people into the data base and once that's done I will decide on some title for the diary and post that link here. if you have one let us know edit: won't be rushing back to watch impact, forgot that it was moved to 11pm. guess I have more time now to focus on this.

[QUOTE=mystic;220734]wow I keep trying to edit the voices in my head, but...ah **** it. oh wait the censor going to do that for me. I post this idea and leave for class only to find that someone has used [B]MY[/B] thread to post that they are going to do the exact same thing on the same ****ing day! hell at least I could have gotten a PM about it before the person decided on doing it! and to top it off he just did not stop after the first post...he pissed on what I was trying to do[/QUOTE] it will be diffrent i promise are you mad and i'm been thinking on doing and i decided yesterday that i would do it today so please don't be mad.

In case your wondering here is mine Name: charles zulas Short Name: star maker Gender: male Birth Month: august Year: 1984 Nationality: american Available: worldwide Personality: driven Attitude: egomaniac Bio: In high school and college all knew to step aside when Charles Zulas came walking through the halls. All knew that they were in the presence of greatness. All wanted to be with him because they knew he would make them a star. Gimmick: ****y youth Heel or face: Heel Size: middle weight Finishers and Type: shooting star press (pinfall) Heel and Face Performance (Must add to 100)- 80 heel, 20 face Other Performances (Name two others to have raised)- ****y & cool Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 2 grade)- aerial, chain, microphone, Looks Excellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 3 grades, Not same as good skills)- superstar quality,charisma

Name:[B]Jim 'THE OUTLAW' Hart[/B] Short Name:[B]THE OUTLAW[/B] Gender:[B]MALE[/B] Birth Month:[B]June[/B] Year:[B]1981[/B] Nationality:[B]American[/B] Available:[B]Worldwide[/B] Personality:[B]Driven[/B] Attitude:[B]Professional[/B] Bio:[B]2nd Generation wrestler, who has followed in the footsteps and has acsecnded to the top everywhere he has worked. [/B] Would you like a manager*?[B]NO[/B] Gimmick:[B]Legitimate athlete[/B] Heel or face [B]either[/B] Size:[B]HWT[/B] Finishers and Type[B]Ace of Hart's>pinfall; [B]Fullhouse>submission[/B] [/B] Heel and Face Performance (Must add to 100)-[B]50/50[/B] Other Performances (Name two others to have raised)-[B]****y and legit[/B] Good Skills (Pick 4 to have raised 2 grade)-[B]microphone, pyshcology, charisma, basics[/B] Excellent Skills (Pick 2 to have raised 3 grades, Not same as good skills)-[B]superstar quality, and looks[/B]

[B][U]Nominations closed for now[/U][/B] Edit: list of where people are (and why as far as DSW is concerned) [U][B]CZW[/B][/U] High Voltage (DodgyDavid) charles zulas (mystic) [U][B]DSW[/B][/U] The One and Only (bigguy9854) *placed here because no promotion listed Dave "A-Bomb" Biggs (davebiggs) * dps is not an option so placed here Jim 'THE OUTLAW' Hart (theoutlaw321) * no promotion listed [B][U]OVW[/U][/B] Thomas Salerno (chris Caulfield) "Keen" Kenny Kingman (Trypio) Poisoned Superman (PoisonedSuperman) Kris "Wooodaddy" Hagemann (Wooodaddy) "Wildcat" Nick Gloe (Wildcat) link to diary [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?p=221052#post221052[/url]

Archived