Real World wars

DSW [QUOTE]Feb week 4 2007 Deep South TV Comcast SportsNet Saline County Fairground (south east) Attendance: 209 Write-up by C.J. Pain of Pwinsider.com Hello from the Saline County Fairground, this is C.J. Pain of pwinsider.com reporting for Deep South Wrestling. This week we witnessed the debut of Justin Credible and had an ok show, but more on that later. The opening match of the evening was former DSW Heavyweight champion Derrick Neikirk defeating "The One and Only. After starting out two and zero, One and Only has lost his last two. Just maybe the fans booing him is starting to affect his in ring performance because this match was boring. The following match was the veteran Too Cold Scorpio picking up the victory over Jim “The Outlaw” Hart which the fans seemed to enjoy. (maybe they just enjoyed the loss by Hart). Even though Hart lost the match, I think this was the best match he has done and hopefully this gives Scorpio a new lease on his career. Next we witnessed the first DSW appearance of Justin Credible as we were treated to a short video segment that highlighted his career, which the fans seemed to enjoy. After the video Justin Credible won his first match defeating "Dave "A-Bomb" Biggs. So far Credible did what he was brought in to do as this was the best match of the night. After winning his first match Biggs has hit the roadblock that most new wrestlers run into as he has lost his last three matches. Biggs probably won’t like this fact, but he will like the fact that the veterans of the company will be more willing to let him slide in the future. The next match featured the strange Freakin Deacon taking on Ryan O'Reilley. Ryan tried to fight back but Deacon was just too strong as he was able to control and throw O’ Reilley around the ring. After the match as O’Railly was attempting to make it to his feet he was greeted by Tytus who proceeded to beat him into the mat. For weeks we have seen the Deacon watching Tytus, was that a way to show that Tytus is watching Deacon? Before the Main Event, Shantelle Taylor promoted the newest DSW magazine as the audience went to get drinks. Once Taylor made her exit Elix Skipper defeated Mack Johnson in a good main event. They hit all of their spots on cue and allowed the fans to go home happy. Overall it was an ok show with a few more peaks and valley versus last week. Who knows with the luck they have been having maybe they can sign someone else before next week. [B][U]Quick Results [/U][/B] Derrick Neikirk defeated "The One and Only: [COLOR="Red"][B]E[/B][/COLOR] Too Cold Scorpio defeated "Jim 'THE OUTLAW' Hart: [COLOR="red"][B]E[/B][/COLOR] Justin Credible video highlighting his work: [COLOR="red"][B]D+[/B][/COLOR] Justin Credible defeated "Dave "A-Bomb" Biggs: [COLOR="Red"][B]E+[/B][/COLOR] Freakin Deacon defeated Ryan O'Reilley: [COLOR="red"][B]E[/B][/COLOR] Tytus attacks Ryan O'Reilley in the ring, and leave him down and out: [COLOR="red"][B]F+[/B][/COLOR] Shantelle Taylor promotes the newest magazine: [COLOR="red"][B]D-[/B][/COLOR] Elix Skipper defeated Mack Johnson: [COLOR="red"][B]E[/B][/COLOR] Overall: [COLOR="red"][B]E [/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OVW [QUOTE]Feb week 4 2007 OVW TV Local: Great Lakes USA Madison Theater (Great Lakes) Attendance: 194 Write-up by Doug Firestorm of Pwinsider.com Hello to all OVW fans. Last night I went to the OVW show at Madison Theater and I must say...Are they trying to get thrown off TV! Last night was terrible! For weeks Nicky and Mikey of the Spirit Squad have had their issues with Apocolypse Now, with Kris "Wooodaddy" Hagemann and Thomas Salerno coming out on top for the last two weeks. This week they faced off in singles matches as our first match had “Kris "Wooodaddy" Hagemann defeating Nicky as the crowd tore into this match with anger. After the match Nicky had company as Mitch and Johnny came to the ring not looking to happy and traded words with Nicky. The next match was Thomas Salerno taking his turn at the Spirit Squad defeating Mikey and much like the previous match, the crowd hated this match and the Apocolypse Now member. I will say though Salerno and Mikey did do a little better in the ring. After the match Mitch and Johnny made their way to the ring and had words with Mikey. Is this the end of the Spirit Squad as we know them? The following match pitted Chuck Palumbo vs, "Wildcat" Nick Gloe with Beth Phoenix. The crowd turned against Wildcat from the opening bell and enjoyed watching Wildcat get beaten to a pulp by Palumbo as Phoenix could only watch. Palumbo may have found his place in OVW. As Wildcat was being helped from the ring we went backstage as Victoria Crawford attacked Synn backstage. First Synn stripped Crawford now Crawford has attacked Synn, what’s next? As we came back to the ring it was time for the TV title match between champion Mike Kruel vs. Idol Stevens in a match that was ok for a title match. In the end Kruel kept the title as both men tried their hardest. Mike looks like a good TV champion so it should be fun to see what happens. Next we were scheduled to see the tag title match between the Tag champions Cody Runnels and Shawn Spears vs. Barradock and Mark Canterbury but for some reason, Cody Runnels and Shawn Spears could not be found for the match. Which angered many of the fans. It should be interesting to see what the OVW board does about this issue. Will Barradock and Canterbury be handed the titles, will we have a tag title match later? Overall the night was ok until the show fell apart at the end of the night. Will OVW be able to bounce back from this night? [B][U]Quick results[/U][/B] Kris "Wooodaddy" Hagemann defeated Nicky: [COLOR="Red"][B]F+[/B][/COLOR] Mitch, Johnny argue with Nicky post match: [COLOR="red"][B]E[/B][/COLOR] Thomas Salerno defeated Mikey: [COLOR="red"][B]E-[/B][/COLOR] Mitch, Johnny argue with Micky post match: [COLOR="red"][B]E-[/B][/COLOR] Chuck Palumbo defeated "Wildcat" Nick Gloe with Beth Phoenix: [COLOR="red"][B]E[/B][/COLOR] Victoria Crawford attacks Synn backstage, and leaves her down and out: [COLOR="red"][B]F[/B][/COLOR] Mike Kruel defeated Idol Stevens to keep his OVW TV title: [COLOR="red"][B]E-[/B][/COLOR] Overall: [COLOR="red"][B]E-[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Mike is sitting at home checking up on his promotions and writing e-mails [QUOTE]TO: OVW (Al Snow) FROM: Mike hello to everyone at OVW, I am write you to say that I am not happy at the moment. I read the report on the OVW show by Doug Firestorm and in it he states that the tag titles were scheduled to be defended and they were not. I can't believe you would do such a thing! Al Snow I am putting this on your head, as a respected performer and now a good behind the scenes man I thought you would know how stupid it is to not come through on a scheduled match. You had better clean up your act. I guess since you can't be trusted to put shows together correctly I guess I am going to have to make the next call from here. Tell Cody Runnels and Shawn Spears that they will be defending the tag team titles next week against the team they were scheduled to have a match with in Barradock and Mark Canterbury and the winner of that match will face Apocolypse Now the very same night. Please remember to remind Spears and Runnels that if they do not show up next week they will no longer work for OVW.[/QUOTE]

[B][U]pwinsider news and notes[/U][/B] [QUOTE][U][B]Smackdown sells out[/B][/U] Last night WWE Smackdown was at the Queen's Park Arena in front of 2,000 fans. Reports are that Chris Benoit had the match of the night defeating Finlay. We here at pwinsider agree giving the show a "B-"[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][U]pwinsider interview with Trish Stratus[/U][/B] Earlier today we here at pwinisder were privileged to interview former WWE Women's champion Trish Stratus. [B]Jack:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Thank you for taking the time to talk with us today.[/COLOR] [B]Trish:[/B] No problem Jack. [B]Jack: [/B][COLOR="red"]The last time we saw you in a wrestling ring, you defeated Lita for the WWE women's title.[/COLOR] [B]Trish:[/B] Lita was a great challenge for me, I am glad that my last WWE match could be against her. Its too bad that she left right after I did. [B]Jack:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Honestly since you left the WWE has gone down hill.[/COLOR] [B]Trish:[/B] (laughs) Really? [B]Jack: [/B][COLOR="red"]After you left the WWE the next time wrestling fans saw you was on the show Armed & Famous. For those who don't know what was that show about?[/COLOR] [B]Trish:[/B] It was Erik Estrada, Wee Man, La Toya Jackson, Jack Osbourne and myself in Munice, Indiana. We trained and became cops for the city. [B]Jack:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Sounds interesting[/COLOR] [B]Trish:[/B] Training to become a cop was harder than anything I had to do in the WWE. [B]Jack: [/B][COLOR="red"]Anything interesting happen on the show?[/COLOR] [B]Trish:[/B] In the opening episode we had training and La Toya Jackson with a gun was scary. [B]Jack:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Now that you are back in wrestling, what are you planning to do?[/COLOR] [B]Trish:[/B] I am going to pick up where I left off taking titles. [B]Jack:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Well, it is good to have you back.[/COLOR] [B]Trish:[/B] Its better than being shot in the face.[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Feb week 4 2007 (fri)[/U][/B] Deep South road agent Tom Pritchard is in his office dave A- Bomnb biggs [B]Tom: [/B][COLOR="Red"]What are you talking about?[/COLOR] [B]Biggs:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]My new name should be " I job to Justin Credible". I will do the jobs for now casue I'm getting High profile matches.[/COLOR] [B]Tom:[/B] [COLOR="red"]If you want that new name I don't care, but you need to relax. You "will do the jobs" because I said so.[/COLOR]

[B][U]Feb week 4 2007 (sat)[/U][/B] [QUOTE][B][U]CZW from the Warehouse preview for Mar week 1 2007 [/U][/B] B-Boy said he wanted a shot at Chris Hero's title, well last week he made that a reality after defeating Sonjay Dutt for the #1 contender spot. B-Boy is confident that he will walk out of the Warehouse the new CZW Heavyweight champion. Will that be the case or will Chris Hero be able to retain his title against a man who claims to be the future of CZW. Last week we also witnessed the crowning of new tag team champions as Ruckus and Sabian defeated Blackout. What will be the first order of business be for the new tag champs? Will Blackout want a rematch? The only place to find the answers to these questions is at the Warehouse. [B][U]reported matches for the show[/U][/B] CZW World Heavyweight title match Chris Hero vs. B-Boy The Messiah vs. Charles Zulas High Voltage vs. Davey Richards Larry Sweeney vs. Nate Webb Sexxxy Eddy vs. Alter Boy Luke[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][U]Slaughter wants no part of Shimmer[/U][/B] We here at pwinisder learned last night that Shimmer's shocking bid to get Slaughter was denied as the former champion wanted no part of the small company. We do not know at this time if Shimmer will attempt to talk to Slaughter a second time.[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Feb week 4 2007 (sun)[/U][/B] [QUOTE][B][U]DSW TV preview for Mar week 1 2007 [/U][/B] Last week we witnessed the first win of the newest signing Justin Credible. Picking up the win fairly easily what’s next for Credible. Last week Tytus took out Ryan O’ Reilley, after his match with Freakin Deacon. In recent weeks we have seen the Freakin Deacon watching Tytus, so the question is Tytus attempting to impress Deacon or does Tytus have another reason? [B][U]reported matches for the show[/U][/B] Tytus vs. Ryan O’ Reilley Frankie Capone vs. Justin Credible Dave “A Bomb” Biggs vs. Too Cold Scorpio The One and Only vs. Mack Johnson Jim “The Outlaw” Hart vs. Mason Raige[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][U]Chris Hero adds another title to his case[/U][/B] Last night, CZW Heavyweight champion added the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla title to his case as he defeated Human Tornado at PWG Breakdown at Hollywood-Los Feliz in front of a sold out crowd. Congrats to Chris Hero from pwinsider.[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Mar week 1 2007 (mon)[/U][/B] [QUOTE][B][U]Preview for Mar week 1 2007 OVW TV[/U][/B] Last week tensions boiled for the Spirit Squad as both Nicky and Mikey lost their respective matches to Hagemann and Salerno. If things couldn't get any worse their Spirit Squad teammates Mitch and Johnny yelled at both of them after their matches. To prove a point to Nicky and Mikey, Mitch and Johnny have decided to get into the ring as they will face The Tolands. Also last Week OVW fans were scheduled to see Cody Runnels and Shawn Spears vs. Barradock and Mark Canterbury for the tag titles, but when it was time for the match Runnels and Spears were no where to be found. In response to that Mike Balentine, owner of CZW, DSW and OVW has signed Cody Runnels and Shawn Spears vs. Barradock and Mark Canterbury for this week, and the winner faces Apocolypse Now. If that was not pressure enough, if Runnels and Spears do not show up this week not only will they lose their titles but they will be fired! [B][U]reported matches for the show[/U][/B] Cody Runnels and Shawn Spears vs. Barradock and Mark Canterbury Barradock/Canterbury vs. Runnels/Spears winner vs. Apocolypse Now for the tag titles Mitch and Johnny vs. The Tolands "Keen" Kenny Kingman vs. Harry Smith Simon Dean vs. Poisoned Superman[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][U]WWE loses two shows![/U][/B] We here at pwinsider were shocked when we heard it but WWE let the TV contracts on Raw and Smackdown expire meaning that the only brand to have a show is ECW! We will keep all of you informed as a big piece of wrestling as been taken off the air![/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][U]Apache and DGPW want Burchill[/U][/B] Both Apache and DGPW have made offers towards OVW Heavyweight champion Burchill to go on tour with them. Will Burchill accept? What does OVW management think about this? pwinsider will keep on top of this story.[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Mar week 1 2007 (tues)[/U][/B] [QUOTE][B][U]Daniels gets gold[/U][/B] Last night at the TNA Impact show, Christopher Daniels won the X-Division title defeating Chris Sabin at the Allen Arena in front of 4,339. Fans seemed to enjoy this match and Daniels work. We here at pwinsider agree giving that match a "B-" and the night a "C+"[/QUOTE] [QUOTE]at pwinsider [B]Jack:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Yes, Johnny?[/COLOR] [B]Johnny:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]I know I am covering Coastal Zone right now, but I also want to cover ROH.[/COLOR] [B]Jack:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Sounds good, go to the next ROH so and bring us back the "short report", if I like it then you can do full right ups.[/COLOR] [B]Krystal:[/B] you think that's wise Jack? [B]Jack:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Yeah, if he brings back good reports then we will be able to expand our field of focus and our audience.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[B][U]Mar week 1 2007 (wed)[/U][/B] [B]CZW[/B] [QUOTE]Mar week 1 2007 Combat Zone Wrestling The Warehouse Attendance: 300 Write-up by Johnny Ice of Pwinsider.com Hello CZW fans this is Johnny Ice of pwinisder.com. I went to the latest offering from Combat Zone Wrestling and tonight was the best night for the company. The opening match of the night was The Messiah bringing Charles Zulas back to reality as the crowd went after the stuck up young star. Charles Zulas may think he is the best thing going but tonight he got his head handed to him. The following match featured High Voltage defeating Davey Richards. Even though High Voltage used his growing skills at using a steel chair the fans still booed him out of the Warehouse. One of these days High Voltage may turn the fans to his side, but today is not that day. Next Nate Webb defeated Larry Sweeney in a match that was a little better but not much. Webb used his ring knowledge and aerial skill to keep Sweeney guessing all night. Now I saw Nate Webb in another promotion and thought he was a joke, but tonight Webb made Sweeney look like the joke. After the match we went backstage where the new tag champions Ruckus and Sabin were standing with their titles. Tonight they told the crowd that they were the best thing in wrestling and could beat anyone. From backstage they told any team to go to the ring if they think they could beat them….no one came to the ring as Ruckus and Sabin laughed at the roster and the fans. I really like these two as tag champs, they could do well if handled right. As we came back to the ring it was time for Alter Boy Luke and Sexxxy Eddy. I am glad Luke picked up the victory as Eddy annoys the hell out of me. Eddy is too happy and needed to get his teeth kicked in. Hell, I would have gladly done it myself. Alter Boy Luke could be going places in the near future. As Luke left the ring we were informed that the current “Iron Man” champion, Kevin Steen will be in action next week. After that announcement it was time for the main event, B-Boy vs. Chris Hero for the World title. This was fun back and forth match with both men giving it their all. It was Hero’s ground attack vs. B-Boy’s athleticism and toughness. After near falls by both men, Hero retained the title. Even though Hero got the win his night was not over as after the match, B-Boy attacked the champ and to the shock of many of the fans in the Warehouse B-Boy put Hero through the announce table with a piledriver. [B][U]Quick Results[/U][/B] The Messiah defeated charles zulas: [COLOR="Red"][B]E-[/B][/COLOR] High Voltage defeated Davey Richards: [COLOR="red"][B]E-[/B][/COLOR] Nate Webb defeated Larry Sweeney: [COLOR="red"][B]E[/B][/COLOR] Ruckus \ Sabian made an open challenge to any tag team: [COLOR="red"][B]E+[/B][/COLOR] Alter Boy Luke defeated Sexxxy Eddy: [COLOR="red"][B]E[/B][/COLOR] video is shown to promote Kevin Steen at the Warehouse next week: [COLOR="red"][B]E-[/B][/COLOR] Chris Hero defeated B-Boy to retain the Heavyweight title: [COLOR="red"][B]D-[/B][/COLOR] B-Boy attacks Chris Hero after the match and puts Hero through a ringside table: [COLOR="red"][B]E[/B][/COLOR] Overall: [COLOR="red"][B]E+[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[B]DSW[/B] [QUOTE]Mar week 1 2007 Deep South TV Comcast SportsNet Bristol National Guard Armory (south east) Attendance: 223 Write-up by C.J. Pain of Pwinsider.com Hello from the Bristol National Guard Armory, this is C.J. Pain of pwinsider.com reporting for Deep South Wrestling. This week was Deep South Wrestling’s best show under Mike’s control, helped by a good main event. In the opening match The One and Only defeated Mack Johnson in a match the fans were fed up with. Even though the fans may not like The One and Only, he may surprise DSW fans in the future. Last week Ryan O’ Reilley was attacked by Tytus after his match with the Freakin Deacon and because of that O’ Reiley and Tytus faced off. O’ Reiley wanted revenge for the attack and tonight he got it as revenge as he defeated Tytus in a hard fought match. After the match another story continued as the Freakin Deacon came down to the ring to talk with Tytus. (what was said?) The following match included Jim 'THE OUTLAW' Hart defeating Mason Raige. I must say that I found this match interesting because of the fact that he got the win. The fans absolutely hated Hart and I personally don’t think he did well in the ring tonight as he looked lost. Maybe Tom Pritchard and crew see something I don’t. Hart needs to get better in the ring before he starts getting wins. Next it was time to relax and for some to get food as DSW had a bikini contest between Shantelle Taylor and Krissy Vaine with Ron Niemi as the third member in the ring. Sitting here typing this I believe that even though Taylor and Vaine are good women to have on the roster, this was nothing more than filler to have enough for an hour of TV. In the end Shantelle Taylor, get the victory for those who cared in the audience. After the skin show, "Dave "A-Bomb" Biggs defeated Too Cold Scorpio to make it three for three for Mike’s boys tonight. Even though Scorpio was great in the day and can still get in done in the air, Biggs used his love for weapons to sneak in a chair shot to pick up the victory. After the match was interesting because just as Deacon made an appearance in the arena. DSW Heavyweight champion Sonny Siaki came down at taunted Scorpio from the ramp as Scorpio stared a hole through the champ in the ring. Finally we made it to the main event of the evening and watched one of the best matches done by any of the three companies owned by Mike as Justin Credible took on Frankie Capone. Even though Capone tried to stay in the match with Credible, Justin was just too experienced allowing him to get the win in a fun match. Overall I watched a fun night and I am interested in seeing where they go from here. [B][U]Quick Results[/U][/B] The One and Only defeated Mack Johnson: [COLOR="Red"][B]E[/B][/COLOR] Ryan O'Reilley defeated Tytus: [COLOR="red"][B]E[/B][/COLOR] Freakin Deacon and Tytus talk post match: [COLOR="red"][B]E[/B][/COLOR] Jim 'THE OUTLAW' Hart defeated Mason Raige: [COLOR="red"][B]E-[/B][/COLOR] Shantelle Taylor wins the bikini contest: [COLOR="red"][B]E+[/B][/COLOR] Dave "A-Bomb" Biggs defeated Too Cold Scorpio: [COLOR="red"][B]E[/B][/COLOR] Sonny Siaki taunts Too Cold Scorpio post match: [COLOR="red"][B]D- [/B][/COLOR] Justin Credible defeated Frankie Capone: [COLOR="red"][B]D[/B] [/COLOR] Overall: [COLOR="red"][B]E+[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[B]OVW[/B] [QUOTE]Mar week 1 2007 OVW TV Local: Great Lakes USA Madison Theater (Great Lakes) Attendance: 194 Write-up by Doug Firestorm of Pwinsider.com Hello to all OVW fans Doug Firestorm here, last night OVW was at Madison Theater and I think last night’s show was better than what they have done lately. (At least fans didn’t go home angry). The first match of the night featured Harry Smith defeating "Keen" Kenny Kingman. Harry Smith looked great last night hitting a running powerslam. Now the question is, Can he surpass his father in the wrestling ring? Smith as could go far with more training. (Harry Smith, he’s on one of the morning shows, right?). After the match they went to the backstage area where Dean Hill interviewed the tag team champions Cody Runnels and Shawn Spears. During the interview Runnels and Spears told Hill that everything was ok and that missing last weeks show was due to traffic. Spears warned both Apocolypse Now and the team of Barradock and Mark Canterbury about the fact that they are keeping the titles tonight. As Runnels and Spears left Dean Hill, it was time for the first tag team title match of the night with Cody Runnels and Shawn Spears vs. Barradock and Mark Canterbury. In a decent match Barradock and Canterbury took control of the match early using their size to their advantage keeping Runnels away from his partner. The tide turned in the match when Barradock missed splashing Runnels through the ring allowing Runnels to make the tag. Spears came in and was on fire, in the end Spears hit a Bridging German suplex. On Barradock to get the three and keep the titles. After Barradock and Mark Canterbury left the ring pissed we were treated to what was easily the best match of the night in Simon Dean vs. Poisoned Superman. Simon Dean showed the poisoned one how matches are won as Dean toyed with Superman the entire match while the crowd wanted Superman’s cape. Dean finally won finishing the match with the Simonizer. (This Dean character could be useful in helping get people some quality work in the ring, hopefully the guys at OVW know this). Next, was the second tag title match of the night as Cody Runnels and Shawn Spears put the titles up again, this time against Apocolypse Now. The match was ok, as the crowd was booing Apocolypse Now throughout the entire match. Their anger for the young team only increased as Salerno pinned Runnels to become the new tag team champions. (All I can say is…wow). After the crowd calmed down it was time for the main event. In recent weeks Mikey and Nicky have been having issues with the now new tag team champions. In response fellow Spirit Squad members Mitch and Johnny decided that Mikey and Nicky needed to be shown how to win. Too bad for Mitch and Johnny they failed at that task against The Tolands, as the Tolands used frequent tags and double teams to show Mitch and Johnny how its done. This loss brought out Mikey and Nicky as we watched them argue in the middle of the ring as the show came to a close. Overall I thought the show went well and hopefully they can use this as a springboard to better things in the future. [B][U]Quick Results[/U][/B] Harry Smith defeated "Keen" Kenny Kingman: [COLOR="Red"][B]E+[/B][/COLOR] Cody Runnels \ Shawn Spears are interviewed backstage by Dean Hill: [COLOR="red"][B]E[/B][/COLOR] Cody Runnels \ Shawn Spears defeat Barradock and Mark Canterbury: [COLOR="red"][B]E[/B][/COLOR] Simon Dean defeated "Poisoned Superman: [COLOR="red"][B]D-[/B][/COLOR] Apocolypse Now defeat Cody Runnels and Shawn Spears to win the titles: [COLOR="red"][B]E-[/B][/COLOR] The Tolands defeated Mitch and Johnny: [COLOR="red"][B]E[/B][/COLOR] Johnny, Mikey, Mitch and Nicky are seen argue with each other: [COLOR="red"][B]F+[/B][/COLOR] Overall: [B][COLOR="red"]E [/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

[B][U]March week 1 2007 (thurs)[/U][/B] At Combat Zone Wrestling John Zandig and Joker are talking. [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="Red"]Joker, Bruce tells me that you were not at the start of the show. What happened?[/COLOR] [B]Joker:[/B] I have been trying to tell you for weeks that I don’t like where I am at. [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="red"]and you think missing the start of a show is going to help matters? I had plans for you , but I can’t do anything if you are not at the shows when we need you.[/COLOR] [B]Joker:[/B] Yes, sir. [B]John:[/B] [COLOR="red"]Joker, you have to trust me on this, but you will be fine.[/COLOR] Joker leaves the office Meanwhile Mike is sending out an e-mail to DSW [QUOTE]TO: DSW FROM: MIKE I must say that I am very disappointed in what I have seen, it’s just too bad that I am not the only one to notice. I just got a call from Comcast SportsNet and they told me that Deep South TV was given the axe at their latest meeting. I am going to have to figure out what the next move is for DSW, but needless to say I am not happy.[/QUOTE] [B][U]March week 1 2007 (fri)[/U][/B] [QUOTE][B][U]ROH goes to the Dory Funk Arena[/U][/B] Hello wrestling fans Johnny here from pwinisder.com, last night I went to my first Ring of Honor show and I must say it had its good points and bad points. I enjoyed the in ring work, but audience and the surrounding were something to pass over. Anyway after talking to a few fans, they said the man of the night was Christopher Daniels (what’s he doing in ROH?) I would have to agree with them tonight (even though their really was not a break out match). I give the show a “C”. [/QUOTE]

[B][U]March week 1 2007 (sat)[/U][/B] [QUOTE]TO: CZW, DSW, OVW FROM: Mike Hello to all this is Mike (you know the one that owns you). Anyway after thinking about it I have come to a couple of decisions. One Combat Zone Wrestling, I don't care that you don't have a TV show at this time, you need to get out of "The Warehouse" and tour around. Second with DSW losing their show, I have talked with a few friends and we came to the decision that for at least the next month I am going to put your shows on the internet. (your not making enough money in DVD sales to make it worth my time to continue them at this time). [/QUOTE]

CZW [QUOTE][B][U]CZW Preview for Mar week 2 2007 [/U][/B] Last we CZW fans witnessed a battle over the Heavyweight title as Chris Hero successfully defended his belt against B-Boy. That was not the story though as B-Boy violently attacked the champ after the match driving him through the ringside table. This Wednesday we promise to get word from B-Boy on his actions. Also last week the tag champs Ruckus and Sabian challenged any team to a match…No one answered last week, will a team answer this week? This week Iron Man champion Kevin Steen will be defending his title but against who? Find out this week as CZW escapes the Warehouse! [B][U]Reported matches for the show[/U][/B] Alter Boy Luke vs. High Voltage Nick Gage vs. DJ Hyde Adam Flash vs. Necro Butcher El Generico vs. Charles Zulas CZW Iron Man Kevin Steen vs. ?[/QUOTE]

[B][U]March week 1 2007 (sun)[/U][/B] [QUOTE][B][U]DSW Preview for Mar week 2 2007[/U][/B] What’s going on with Tytus and Freakin Deacon? For weeks we have seen the two watching each other from behind the scenes and just this past week Deacon came down to talk to Tytus. What’s next in this strange story. The DSW champion Sonny Siaki is at it again, going crazy with the title and taunting the roster. This time his target was Too Cold Scorpio as Siaki took swipes at Scorpio after his loss to Dave "A-Bomb" Biggs. Will Scorpio respond or will Siaki continue his ways? Find out with the rest of us as Deep South fights in the ring! [B][U]reported matches for the show[/U][/B] Elix Skipper vs. Ryan O’ Reilley Justin Credible vs. Mack Johnson Ray Gordy vs. Derrick Neikirk The One and Only vs. Vik Dalishus Freakin Deacon vs. Frankie Capone[/QUOTE]

[B][U]March week 2 2007 (mon)[/U][/B] [QUOTE][B][U]OVW Preview for Mar week 2 2007[/U][/B] Cody Runnels and Shawn Spears missed a show and it cost them the tag team titles. After defeating Barradock and Mark Canterbury earlier in the night, they could not keep the gold against Apocolypse Now and now we have new tag team champions! For weeks we have seen problems among Spirit Squad member and last week it seriously started to fall apart at the seems when The Tolands defeated Mitch and Johnny, leading to all four memebers arguing in the ring as the show went off the air. Can the Spirit Squad get it back together or will the squad fall apart for good? [U][B]reported matches for the show[/B][/U] Nicky and Mikey vs. K.C. James and Idol Stevens Mitch and Johnny vs. Cody Runnels and Shawn Spears "Keen" Kenny Kingman vs. Chet the Jet Chris Cage vs. Danny Inferno Poisoned Superman vs. Robbie Dawber[/QUOTE]

Archived