D.O.T.T. My Dream

Guest cmdrsam

Guest cmdrsam
A Preveiw of the show to come. Basically it comes down to this guys. When I switched over to 07 and lost some stars the second week I had worked out is now gutted. I played thru the second week of January and will be posting from that week on. To give you an idea on what went on that week that is missing. Steamboat and Youngblood beat Slaughter and Kernoodle bad at thier last meeting as Slaughter was on his way out. Jimmy Valient continues his war with Jos Leduc and One Man Gang as he took on OMG and beat him via DQ from a Leduc attack. Valentine took on Wahoo Mcdaniel in a non title match with Wahoo picking up the win. [CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket [/CENTER] Coming from Richmond VA. Scheduled to appear. Rick Rude takes on Angelo Mosca jr Bob Orton battles Ken Timbs Dick Slater VS Jerry Brisco Dory Funk VS Mike Rotundo for the MID ATL Heavyweight title And the main event Abdullah the Butcher VS Jos Leduc Predictions and comment welcome.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cmdrsam
[CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket NEWS For the Day[/CENTER] AWA held a card in Kansas which drew 5,000 fans. It is reported that many felt it was a good show but several sources felt it was a little underwhelming. The star of the night many felt was Nick Bockwinkle. WCCW held a card in San Antonio TX which drew 5,000 fans. Many felt it was an awesome show and the real star of the night was Kerry Von Erich MSW held a card in CA. It drew a sup par 300 fans. Fans felt it was a pretty good show all around with Ted Dibiase being the main attraction. GCW held a card in Huntsville AL. This drew 5,000 fans. The show was rumored to be good but some insiders felt it was a little underwhelming. The star of the night went to Tommy Rich. WCCW held a card in Miami FL which drew 837 fans. Feed back from the fans thought the show was excellent and it went down well. Star was Terry Gordy. WWF held an event in Springfield MA. This drew 5,000 fans. Our insiders say it was a good show but felt it was a little underwhelming. Star was Sgt Slaughter. Our reporters for PNW say Dean Malenko won the TV Title for that organization. It is a reminder of how much faith they have in the man. According to insider‘s views, Butch Reed is tabbed as being the next big thing to hit pro wrestling. Card should be up sometime friday so still plenty of time for predictions and comments.

Guest cmdrsam
[CENTER]News for the day[/CENTER] AWA held an event on South Padre Island in TX and drew about 963 fans. Insiders say it was a decent show but hardly spectacular. The star of the night was Adrian Adonis. SCW held an event in Gainesville FL which drew 902 fans. Many felt it was an excellent show and everything went down smoothly. Many people felt Manny Fernandez was the real star. MSW went into Akron OH. The show drew 302 fans. Our insider Outlaw stated it was an excellent show and everything went smoothly. Title change in the Central States Wrestling. Our insider Docseven says Buzz Tyler and Bob Brown beat the team of Robertson and Hernandez to become that federation’s Central States Tag Team Champions. It was Robertson and Hernandez’s first defense. CWF held and event in Macon GA which drew around 2,000 fans. Sources say the card was excellent and everything went smoothly. Also reported that night as new tag team champions were crowned. The team of Kent and Duncam lost to the team of Rhodes and Mulligan. This is Rhodes and Milligan’s second time as the CWF Tag Team Champions. Kent and Duncam were reported as having made no defenses of the title since winning them CWA held an event in Fredrick MD which drew about 241 fans. Sources say it was a good card for a promotion of that size to pull off. Star of the night was Jerry “The King” Lawler. It is being reported that Leroy Brown has picked up an undisclosed injury. That may require him to take some time off to heal. AWA has announced that they have signed Buzz Sawyer to a pay per appearance contract. He is being expected to appear in the near future. Trouble in the MACW? This can be neither confirmed nor denied. Dusty Rhodes was apparently being heard saying he is carrying the entire roster himself. With out him there would be no promotion.

Guest cmdrsam
[CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket [/CENTER] [CENTER]Welcome to Mid-Atlantic Wrestling coming to you from The Palace Civic Center in Lorain Oh.[/CENTER] We are jam packed here tonight as it appears to be a sell out. We have got a great show for you tonight. Matches scheduled to happen are Bob Orton JR battles Ken Timbs. Dick Slater takes on Jerry Brisco. Dory Funk JR puts his Mid Atlantic Heavyweight title up for grabs as he faces Mike Rotundo. Rick Rude faces Angelo Mosca JR. And our main event is Abdullah the Butcher VS Jos Leduc. Wait a minute, no it can’t be what is he doing here? Terry Funk walks to ringside and asks for a microphone. Yeah, boo me all you want you gutless cowards. Iv been away to long. Dory calls me up one day and says Terry; you got to come back to Mid Atlantic. I say why should I do that. I’m a big star now in Japan. He tells me they have all gotten so soft over here it aint funny. You know what, he’s right. I never thought I would see the day were you sniffling little crybabies would be in the sorry state of mind that you are. I’m back baby and I’m gonna make some noise in the very near future. [CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket...VS...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket[/CENTER] Our first match for the night is a one fall, 15 minute time limit contest. Introducing first. Ken Timbs.And his opponent. Cowboy Bob Orton. Squash match from the get go. Was hoping for a little more pop. Even had Orton do a superplex on Ken to fire up the crowd. Orton wins it at 4:02 with a superplex. D Rating. We are treated with a music video of sorts. It features the Road Warriors and Paul Ellering. Ellering describes the training the Warriors are doing. And announces they are coming to the Mid Atlantic wrestling scene. And there aint a dang thing anyone can do about it. [CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket...VS...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket..and his manager..Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket[/CENTER] Our 2d match is a one fall, 15 minute time limit contest. Making his Mid Atlantic debut, being led down to ringside by his manager, Gary Hart, The Ravishing One, Rick Rude. And his opponent. Angelo Mosca Jr. Rick Rude is just getting into the business. He is very unpolished but possibly a diamond in the rough. Great physic just not a lot of skill. The end saw Mosca almost get the pin on Rude but Gary Hart interferes setting up a Rude Awaking on Mosco for the win at 4:51. E- rating (ouch) We are treated to some video high lights of the past week’s show that had Wahoo McDaniel battle Greg The Hammer Valentine. After the video has aired Greg is ringside and demands the microphone. Wahoo, we go back years you and I. You taught me a lot both in the ring and out. But you see you and I stand for different things. You care about these idiots, and I don’t. The only things I care about are championships. You know, the things around your waist you use to wear besides that spare tire you have now. I say last week was a fluke. I don’t think your man enough to come face me again. Ill even put my belt on the line for just one more chance at you. Wahoo has heard enough. Man enough for you now. Greg I’ll take your bet as well as your title son. Prepare for the war dance that’s coming your way boy. This is one angry injun no hammer will ever stop. [CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket...VS...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket[/CENTER] Our next match is a one fall, 15 minute time limit contest. Introducing first Jerry Brisco. And his opponent. Dirty Dick Slater. Good match. Both have got the talent to put on a good showing. Battled back and forth Slater gets Jerry in trouble and rolls him up. Grabs a hand full of tights. Referee doesn’t see it as he counts to three. Winner of the match at 7:03 Dick Slater. Brisco tries to object but the referee states he can only call what he sees. C Rating. Folks this Friday at our Mid Atlantic on tour card, we are pleased to announce you will be seeing Wahoo McDaniel face off against Greg the Hammer Valentine and The United States Championship will be on the line as these two face off. We take you backstage as Dory Funk prepares for his match up. Iv wrestled around the world in front of millions and millions of fans every where. It seems to me that people of lost respect for the Funk name. Tonight this will start to change. Tonight one half of the Funk brothers start to retake the respect we deserve. And their aint a damn thing anyone can do about it. Somebody is going to get hurt around here if I don’t start getting some respect. [CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket...VS...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket[/CENTER] Our next match is for the Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Championship. Introducing first. The challenger, Mike Rotundo. And his opponent. The reigning Mid Atlantic Heavyweight champion Dory Funk Jr. Rotundo has been on a mini streak as of late. But Tonight Dory is too much for him Locks on a spinning toe hold on Rotundo and it’s too much for him to take. Rotundo taps out at 5:51. And still you’re Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Champion Dory Funk JR. After the match Dory smacks Rotundo around and pushes him out of the ring like he was garbage. D+ Rating. Backstage Jos Leduc is talking to his Manager Sir Oliver Humperdink. Tonight I am gonna take out that henchman that Valiant hired. I know what he can do. He know what I can do but he doesn’t know how far I’m willing to go. Abdullah prepare to be butchered by the Canadian madman. [CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket...VS...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket[/CENTER] Our main event. It is a one fall with TV time remaining. Introducing first The Butcher himself, Abdullah the Butcher. And his opponent, being led to ringside by his manager Sir Oliver Humperdink, Jos Leduc.These two huge men don’t like each other. They don’t even wait for the bell before the start to go at it. In the ring, out of the ring. Clubbing blows from both. No Quarter asked, non given. They go back out side. Chairs, tables, anything that can be used as a weapon they use it. The Ref has had enough as he has lost all control of this match. He asks for the bell and says he is ruling it a draw by count out. They don’t seem to care however as they both disappear to the back stage area battling all the way. B Rating. Up and down night for me tonight. Overall Rating was a C+. Made money which is a plus. On the downside couples of the match concern me as I was expecting a better grade. Many felt the evening was a success and several fans were heard as saying this was a great show. Some of the fans had nothing but high praise for us tonight. Well time for me to hit the road as I have another show to plan in the next 12 hours.

Guest cmdrsam
[CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling Coming to Lorain Oh[/CENTER] Scheduled to appear. Rufus R Jones VS Rick Rude The Assassin VS Mark Romero Magic Dragon VS Vinnie Valenteno A battle for the United States Championship. Champion Greg Valentine VS Wahoo McDaniel NWA World Heavyweight Championship Champion Ric Flair Vs Jack Brisco Predictions and comments welcome.

Guest cmdrsam
[CENTER]News for the day[/CENTER] A new champion for NWA? It is being announced that a new NWA World Middleweight Champion was crowned in CMLL. Ultraman won the championship for the vacant title. WWF held an event in Scranton PA. The show drew 4,831 fans. Sources say it was a good show but seemed to be underwhelming. Star of the night belongs to Don Muraco. WCCW held an event in NE. Our sources say it was an excellent card and the show went down smoothly. Unconfirmed report says it drew 2,000 fans and the main attraction was Buddy Jack Roberts. New Champion in WWA. It is being reported that Steve Regal beat Buddy Colt for the WWA Heavyweight championship. Buddy Colt was said to have made two successful title defenses before losing last night. Gory Guerrero was said to have inked a pay per appearance with the SECW. He is rumored to be appearing at the next show they hold. While we are talking about the SECW they held an event in NM. And it was said to have drawn about 1,000 fans. MVP of the night was Hector Guerrero. CWA have announced a new team. Porkchop Cash and Bill Dundee are being pushed under the name of Hostile Intent. AWA held and event in San Francisco which drew an apparent 5,000 fans. Insider Docseven stated it was decent show but hardly spectacular. Doc also mentions Nick Bockwinkle put on a clinic last night has he really looked good last night. Also it is noted that rumors are abound that AWA want to fill some holes in their roster. One contract is rumored to be offered but as of this time it is unclear on who it is. MSW held and event in Shreve sport LA. Our source Outlaw said about 2,000 fans showed up show was excellent and everything went smoothly. Also Ted Dibiase looked really good. WCCW held an event in Tulsa OK and drew about 5,000 fans. The show was awesome. They rocked the place tonight saying one fan. Kerry Von Erich was the star of the evening. MACW has announced that they have entered a PPV contract with Closed Circuit US. And will be holding a PPV Event at the end of the month of January. The name of this event has yet to be determined.

[B]Rufus R Jones[/B] VS Rick Rude [B]The Assassin[/B] VS Mark Romero [B]Magic Dragon[/B]VS Vinnie Valenteno A battle for the United States Championship. Champion Greg Valentine VS [B]Wahoo McDaniel[/B] NWA World Heavyweight Championship [B]Champion Ric Flair[/B] Vs Jack Brisco

Guest cmdrsam
[CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Welcome to Mid-Atlantic Wrestling coming to you from The Palace Civic Center in Lorain Oh.[/CENTER] We have an action packed card for you tonight, scheduled to appear Rufus Jones will be in action against then newcomer Rick Rude. The Assassin battles Mark Romero. Magic Dragon goes against Vinnie Valinteno. The United States Championship is on the line tonight as Wahoo McDaniel goes up against Greg Valentine. And finally the NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion Ric Flair battles Jack Brisco. Speaking of the world champion he is at ringside now. Let’s listen in. So, Terry Funk is back in to our lives again. And o how he is such a big star overseas. Well let me tell you something pal. I’m the one with the most recognized championship belt around his waist. Woo. Iv traveled up and down these roads. Fans hate me or cheer me I have always given them a show that they won’t forget. So just remember this Funk, to be the man, you got to beat the man, and I am the man Funk. [CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket...VS...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket..and manager..Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket[/CENTER] Our first match is a one fall 20 minute time limit contest. Introducing first, Rufus Jones. And his opponent, being led down to ringside by his manager Gary Hart, Rick Rude. Jones as been laying on the side as he wants to be an occasional wrestler. He still has some game in him and thought it would be a good match up so Rude could learn. The end came as Rude pin Jones at the 4:02 mark with a Rude Awakening. E+ Rating After the match Gary Hart steps up into the ring and asks for the microphone. Incase you morons out there don’t know who this man is. His name Is Rick Rude. He is the Ravishing one. Women cheer him because they want to be with him. Men cheer him because they want to be like him. To the other wrestlers you’re on notice. This man is hungry and he is here now. [CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket...VS...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket[/CENTER] Our second match is a one fall 20 minute time limit contest. Introducing first, The Assassin. And his opponent, Mark Romero. One word Squash. Romero got in a few moves but it was The Assassin all the way picking up the win with a running power slam at 4:44. D Rating Backstage Greg Valentine is preparing for his match later. So fatso McDaniel, you do have the, guts, too show up after all. Your gonna be picked apart. Tonight your gonna see how much this former pupil of yours has become a master. [CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket...VS...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket..and manager..Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket[/CENTER] Our 3rd match for the night is a one fall 20 minute time limit contest. Introducing first already in the ring, Vinnie Valentino. And his opponent, being led down to ringside by his manager Gary Hart, Magic Dragon. Decent match up. Vinnie gets pinned with a spin kick at 4:43. D Rating. Backstage Wahoo McDaniel is preparing for his match. Greg, enough with the weight problem boy. Let me remind you I wasn’t out of shape when I beat you last week. This old warrior still has some tricks up his sleeve. Ill see you in the ring boy. Bring me that belt while you’re at it too. After that we are treated to video featuring shots of Wahoo McDaniel and Greg Valentine. Their past’s histories and battles set to a music backdrop. [CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket...VS...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket[/CENTER] Our 3rd match for the night is for the United States Championship. It is a one fall 30 minute time limit contest. Introducing first the challenger, he is a former US champion himself, Wahoo McDaniel. And his opponent, the reigning US Champion, Greg “The Hammer” Valentine. Great Match. Battle all the way to the end. In the ring, Valentine looked like he had an edge, Outside Wahoo has been there plenty of times and he seemed to hold the edge. The end saw Valentine lay on Wahoo for a pin attempt 1,,,,,2,,,,Ding Ding. What just happened Referee and the time keeper are conferring. Here is the decision due to the time limit expiring the Referee has ruled this match a draw. Jack Brisco is backstage getting warmed up for his match. Flair, you’re so worried about Funk your forgetting me brother. Don’t forget I am a former champion myself. But that’s ok I’m gonna remind you of that tonight when I pin you and take that title back with me. Now if you will excuse me I have a match to get ready for. [CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket...VS...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket[/CENTER] Our Main Event. It is a one fall, TV Time remaining. It is for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship. Introducing first the challenger, a former two time NWA Champion, Jack Brisco. And his opponent. The Reigning NWA Heavyweight Champion of the world, Ric Flair. Great match up here ladies and gentleman. Both are outstanding workers. Technically sound with great reads on the fans. What a minute there is a problem with the fans, what is going on here. What the heck is he doing here; Terry Funk comes thru the fans and attacks Flair. Ding ding ding, Referee has no other recourse to do but to ring the bell. Winner of the match Ric Flair via DQ. B- Rating Terry Funk is still fighting with Flair. When the decision was announced Jack Brisco turns Funk around and confronts him. Funk and Brisco start to go at it now. Brsico starts to get the upper and accidentally bumps Flair who was a little groggy and Flair hits Brisco out of reaction than anything else. All 3 men are now fighting as we run out of time. After thoughts. Every time I go to the Great lakes I’m going to loss money but I gain in Popularity. Got a C+ rating so I’m not going to complain since I have a d- in the region. Fans seem to enjoy it as I was out in the crown gauging the fans reactions. Many felt it was a great show and had nothing but praise for our brand.

Guest cmdrsam
[CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Being brought to you from Sarasota FL.[/CENTER] Mark Romero Vs The Great Kabuki Mark Fleming VS Black Bart Bob Orton Vs Dick Slater Don Kernoodle VS Sweet Brown Sugar Harley Race VS Dusty Rhodes

Guest cmdrsam
[CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Mid-Atlantic Wrestling welcomes you to Sarasota Florida to the Sarasota Robarts Arena. [/CENTER] Before I run down tonight’s card this reporter has got say what a despicable act of cowardice Terry Funk showed last week as he came out of the crowd and attacked not only Ric Flair but cost Jack Brisco a fair chance at regaining the World’s Heavyweight belt. Let’s take a look. Video footage from the last week’s card featuring Flair, Brisco, and Terry Funk and the brawl that took place after wards. We come back from video and see Ric Flair next standing next to Bob Caudle one of our announcers. Funk, says Flair, You wanted my attention, you got it pal. I have dealt with you in the past, and you have failed to live up to your billing. Funk, you want a shot at this title, all you have to do is ask brother. You want to play games with me, well pal you’re playing with the dirtiest player in the game, wooo. You see I’m going personally to the NWA Board of directors, and I’m asking for a match between you and I pal. Woo, you see I’m the best thing going. Diamonds are forever and so will be Ric Flair’s title reign. Live with it pal. [CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket...VS...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket[/CENTER] Sorry folks we were going to run down the card but it is time for our first match of the night. Introducing first, already in the ring, Mark Fleming. And his opponent, Black Bart. This is a one fall 20 minute time limit contest. Fleming is a decent mat technician, Bart, well can you say bar room brawler. Black Bart wins with a Texas Trash Compactor at 3:58 mark. The E+ Rating [CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket[/CENTER] Video segment of Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood is next. They say they are sorry they couldn’t be closer to home but the NWA travels the world and they had to defend their belts elsewhere tonight. But you can be assured; they will be back to the area soon as it is an honor to defend these belts across the globe on any given night. [CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket...VS...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket..and managerPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket[/CENTER] Our 2d match for the evening is a one fall, 20 minute time limit contest. Introducing first, already in the ring, Mark Youngblood. And his opponent, being led down to ringside by his manager Gary Hart, The Great Kabuki. Before the match we are treated to Kabuki’s skill with the numchuks, ah you have learned well my grasshopper. This match is pretty much all Kabuki as he nails a heart kick on Mark and picks up the win at 3:36. D+ rating. Jimmy Valiant enters the ring. Its Boogie Woogie time he proclaims. Hey Jos, You forget me? I’m still here brother, and still jamming every night big man. You see this Friday, we are on the road. I’m gonna be there, lets see if you will be. If so, lets say you and me get it on that night, woo, its gonna be a Boogie Woogie of a night, woo. [CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket...VS...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket[/CENTER] Our next match is a one fall 20 minute time limit contest. Introducing first. Cowboy Bob Orton. And his opponent. Dirty Dick Slater. Good match here as they both have great chemistry in the ring. Slater dominated the first half but Orton turns the tables and gains some momentum. Slater results to his usual bag of tricks to reclaim the edge, Slater tries to land a clothes line on Orton when Orton turns the tables on him and nails a huge running power slam. Where did that come from? Winner of the match at 7:40 Bob Orton Jr. B Rating. Jack Brisco asks for a little mic time. Funk, you’re a coward. You cost me a shot at the world’s title son. I’m going to make you scream like the little girl you are. You talk about respect, what you know about respect. I’m going to show you what respect is all about. Flair, you know we have some unfinished business right? I know we both let our tempers get the best of us the other day, but I had you. You know and the fans know it too. We will settle up another night but I want Funk first. [CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket[/CENTER] Video segment featuring The Road Warriors and Paul Ellering is next. Paul proclaims they are coming. Sooner than expected. Next week they will be here. Feel the pain, feel the rush, fear for your lives. [CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket...VS...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket[/CENTER] Our next match is a 20 minute one fall contest. Introducing first, a former NWA Tag Team Champion, Don Kernoodle. And his opponent, Sweet Brown Sugar. Kernoodle looked lost out there tonight as his former partner left him here. Sugar defiantly had the crowd behind him. Looked like Sugar would pick up the win. Kernoodle starts to grab his leg and the Referee steps in between the combatants, as he does Kernoodle lands a devastating clothesline on Sweet Brown Sugar, rolls him up in the corner with his feet on the ropes for leverage to pick up the win at 8:07. C- Rating. As Kernoodle walks back to the backstage area he is gesturing to the fans while pointing to his head and laughing. Harley Race is preparing for his match up next. Dusty, I’m gonna break you tonight you fat pig. I am a legend, nobody will stop me. I want my shot for the World Title. And apparently I have to go thru you to get it. So be it. Dusty Rhodes counters. Race, your time has come and gone my friend. The People, my people, are gonna watch me pin you, 1,2,and a 3 right in the middle of the ring. Because I have a dream of one day, a day where I am champion, a day where the likes of you Race has come and gone. O what a glorious day it will be, and o what a glorious night, tonight will be. [CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket...VS...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket[/CENTER] Our Main Event. Is a one fall with TV Time remaining. Introducing first Harley Race. And his opponent, Dusty Rhodes. Worthy match of main event status anywhere in my opinion. Both know what it takes to get to the top. Both feed off the crowd and can deliver that “special” kind of match. The end saw Race pull out a set of brass knuckles and was going to hit Rhodes with them. Rhodes kicks Race in the gut, Elbow to the head, another one, some juking and Jiving, down goes Race. A Cover 1,,2,,and 3. Winner of the match Dusty Rhodes at 9:59. B Rating. Before the card I pulled Rhodes off to the side and asked if he had heard the comments that he had supposedly said. He says he has and it was untrue. I agree with him has it seems a little out of character for him to have made those remarks. I ask him I would like to hold a roster meeting with the boys and he could clear the air himself if he would like. He agrees and it seemed to break the mood a bit in the back. The fans seemed to enjoy the show overall. Many felt it was a great card and had a lot of praise for our boys. Show received a c+ rating overall and drew about 2,000 fans. I defiantly have something brewing here with Flair and Funk, but now have managed to add Brisco in the mix and this could be lightning in a bottle here. Kabuki is showing some promise as well. Let along Wahoo and Valentine. Got to get the tag team picture up. I’m defiantly disappointed in myself for not promoting that division better as NWA had some great tag team matches. Got some thinking to do. Stay tuned lets see how this develops.

Guest cmdrsam
[CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket [/CENTER] Preveiw for the next show. Magic Dragon VS Bugsy McGraw Mike Rotundo VS Kelly Kininski Dory Funk Jr VS Bob Orton. Funk's Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight belt on the line. Jos Leduc VS Jimmy Valiant Ric Flair VS ???? Also appearing Don Kernoodle as he has requested a special segment so that he may apoligize for his actions as of late.

Guest cmdrsam
[CENTER]News for the day[/CENTER] SWCW is reporting that they have new tag team champions as the Guerrero Brothers took the title away from the Grapplers on their first defense of the title. It happened on an event taking place in NJ in front of a crowd of 300. Feedback was excellent and everything seemed to go down smooth. MVP of the evening went to Hector Guerrero. David Schultz is being put on the shelve for awhile as he is complaining of blindness in one eye. No confirmation on a possible return date. MSW held an event in WV which drew 300 fans and was said to be a good show. Most fans responded that the performance of Dick Murdoch was special that night. It is being announced that Andre the Giant has picked up an injury which may require him to take some time off. Doctors today confirmed he has a strained bicep. Baron to retire? Baron Mikel Scicluna will be retiring at the end of the month. He is planning on staying in the industry in some fashion. WWF held an event in ME and according to our insider game seeker it drew about 2,000 fans. Also noted it was a good show but found it underwhelming at times. CWF had an event in Macon GA which is being reported that it drew about 2,000 fans. Feedback from the show said it was awesome. Star of the night belonged to Dusty Rhodes. The Missing Link is slated to retire very soon according to our sources. He is said to be upbeat and is talking about possibly staying in the industry in some fashion. GCW held an event in KY which is being reported that drew 5,000 fans. Feedback from the show say it was a decent show but found it to be underwhelming at times.

Guest cmdrsam
[CENTER]News for the day[/CENTER] CWA held an event in Tampa FL which was said to have drawn about 2,000 fans. It was said to be a good show. Star of the evening appeared to be Steve Keirn. Larry Zbyszko heading to AWA? AWA have reported coming to terms with him on a pay per appearance deal. He is quoted as saying he is really looking forward to his first show there. USA Network has announced they are severing ties with SWCW due to its low ratings. Spokesmen for SCWC said they are furious and were just about to turn the corner when they received the news. Bruiser Brody wins Gillette Cup. Brody wins a tournament to claim his first ever Gillette Cup for the WWC. The event was held in NY and drew a crowd of 300 even with the win however the star of the night belonged to Carlos Colon. Pedro Morales injured? It is rumored the Pedro Morales has been bitten with an undisclosed injury it is unknown if he will be needing any time off to heal.

Guest cmdrsam
[CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Mid-Atlantic Wrestling coming to you from Kenosha Wisconsin at The Walter Reuther Auditorium.[/CENTER] We have some major news to report as we have a new staff member making his way to ring side now. Good evening ladies and gentlemen and thank you for attending and supporting Mid Atlantic Championship Wrestling. My name is Mike Cooper and I have been appointed spokesman for NWA. I have been granted powers of attorney and I am allowed to make booking decisions as I see fit in the interest of fair and balanced competion. Let me start out with this announcement. This Sunday I ask that you all call your local cable company and order one of the biggest and finest shows you can see in this country. We call it Winter War and we will have an announcement soon on the matches to be seen exclusively on this show coming on Sunday. Now back to the powers vested to me. One match you will see will be determined later this evening. Terry Funk will face the loser of tonight’s match between Ric Flair and Jack Brisco for the #1 contender’s position of the NWA World’s heavyweight championship. [CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket..And Mananger..Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket...VS...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket[/CENTER] Now its time for this evening’s first contest. It is a one fall 20 minute time limit contest. Introducing first. Being led by his manager Gary Hart, he is The Magic Dragon. And his opponent, Bugsy McGraw.Good little match here. Bugsy has the crowd squarely behind him tonight and he really fed off of the crowd. He picks up the win at the 5:34 mark. Your winner Bugsy McGraw. D+ Rating After the match Gary Hart doesn’t take to losing to well and orders Magic Dragon to pummel Bugsy. McGraw tries to fight back but Gary Hart low blows him to complete the beat down. Hart and Dragon walk back to the backstage area as ring officials finally separate the three. We take you backstage where Don Kernoodle has asked for some time. To the fans of Mid Atlantic Wrestling. And to this great country of mine let me first apologize for my behavior with the sadistic turn coat of the name which will be unspoken. He was a coward and turned his back on not only me, but you the fans, and his country. But I have found a new team mate. A fair and honorable man. A great athlete. He hails from the greatest country in the world. I bring you Ivan Kollof. (Crowd is stunned) And while I am apologizing. I am sorry we as a country has fallen to the economic despair that we are in. Where gentlemen of such great esteem like Mr. Kolloff are not treated with respect that they deserve. Mr. Kolloff if you please. Thank you, you see I am the greatest athlete from the greatest country in the world the USSR. I come here not to beat you, but to educate you in a far better way. And what a better way to educate you is to ask for a title match with those two pathetic champions of yours, you call the Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood. Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood walk into the scene. Different approach Kernoodle, same tired message. You will get the same result. Fine you guys want a shot, you got it. It will be an honor to defend these titles this Sunday against you two. [CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket...VS...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket[/CENTER] Our 2d match of the evening. It is a one fall 20 minute time limit contest. Introducing first Kelly Kininsky and his opponent, Mike Rotundo. Good match. Mike Rotundo looking to rebound as of late against a 2d generation man. Mike uses an airplane spin to pick the win at 4:02. Your winner Mike Rotundo. What a minute, something is happening. Look out Mike. Dory Funk just jumps Mike Rotundo. Beats him down hard. He asks for the microphone. I told you guys I was taking back the respect the Funks have deserved. This piece of garbage stayed in my ring for to long. Now bring me my opponent so I can beat his *** too. [CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket...VS...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket[/CENTER] Our 3rd match for the night. Is a one fall, 20 minute time limit contest. Already in the ring. He is the reigning Mid-Atlantic Wrestling Heavyweight Champion, he is Dory Funk. And his opponent, Bob Orton Jr. Two names with strong ties to the wrestling world. The Funk name speaks for itself. Orton the son of the legendary Bob Orton. Both put on a show. Orton seemed like he was going to pick up the win when Funk rolled out of the ring. He is mad, picks up a chair, goes inside and nails Orton with it. The Referee has no choice but to DQ Funk. Your winner Bob Orton Jr at 9:35. Funk retains his title due to DQ. We have just been handed a note from the NWA spokesman Mike Cooper. He says we will see Greg Valentine defend his United States Championship against Wahoo McDaniel. This is shaping up to be a great card folks. Don’t forget to call your cable company and order it today. Jos Leduc is back stage with his manager Sir Oliver Humperdink. Valiant, These arms I am going to use to beat you senseless. These same two arms that 10 men could not break apart. I will rip you limb to limb and beat you with your body parts. They say I am crazy, I AM NOT CRAZY. Valiant I will destroy you. [CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket..and mananger..Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket...VS...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket[/CENTER] Our next match. It is a one fall, 20 minute time limit contest. Being led down to ringside by his manager Sir Oliver Humperdink, He is Jos Leduc. And his Opponent. The Boogie Woogie Man himself, Jimmy Valiant. This feud has been brewing for some time now. As this war has been waged before with neither holding on to victory for very long. Both battle outside a bit as the Referee was given instructions to let them fight with out losing control if possible. Jos finally locks on a Bear Hug on Valiant to pick up the win at 14:31. After the match with Valiant Jos Leduc starts beating down Jimmy Valiant. Humperdink motions for the back. And out comes One Man Gang and he starts to beat on Valiant also. But wait, here he comes, yes, I never thought I would say it but Abdullah the Butcher has come to Jimmy Valliant’s Rescue. Has he turns the tables and Jos, OMG, and Humperdink leave the battered Jimmy Valiant in the ring. Mike Cooper comes back out and stops the three before they make it to the backstage are. You know what guys. I’m tired of seeing this kind of action from you four. Fine, here is the plan. You guys want to rip each other apart; you get to do it this Sunday, in a Carolina street fight match. NO DQ. See you four this Sunday. Crowd eats it up and cheers while the House of Humperdink and Valiant, The Butcher stare at each other in hatred. Jack Brisco is seen preparing for his match. You know Flair, you keep overlooking people. One day it will be your downfall. Maybe even tonight. You see I use to wear that belt you have around your waist with pride. Last week I tried to save you. And you repay me by what, decking me in the chin. All friendships aside. Tonight I get my belt back. Ric Flair backstage responds. Brisco, Woo, you and me pal, one more time, mano to mano, one more time for this great belt. You see I keep hearing people saying how they are going to take this belt from me brotha. But yet here I am with it still in my possession. Learn to love it Brisco, because I am the best thing going in professional sport today. Diamonds are forever, and so is Ric Flair. [CENTER]Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket...VS...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket[/CENTER] Main Event. This is a one fall, 30 minute time limit match. It is for the NWA World’s Heavyweight Championship. Introducing first the challenger. He is a former Champion, he is Jack Brisco. And his Opponent, the Reigning NWA Champion. He is, Ric Flair. This would probably be main event material anywhere you go. These two can just out right put on a show. The end saw Brisco about to get a huge upset win when Terry Funk came down to ringside. He didn’t touch Brisco but just distracted him long enough for Flair to roll up Brisco for the 1, 2, and 3. Winner of the match and still NWA World Heavyweight Champion, Ric Flair. Flair looks around and sees Funk, looks at Brisco and looks disappointed has he thought he had just beaten Brisco fair and square. Brisco is out raged, Flair is out rage. Funk just looks at Brisco and points to him as to say, hey, I’m in your head now.

Guest cmdrsam
[CENTER]News for the day[/CENTER] AWA looking to expand? Our sources inside AWA have said they have possibly offered a major star a contract last night and are looking to expand even more. This marks a trend for the fed as they are looking to fill a couple of gaps in their roster as of late. WWF in two bold moves have inked the following deals. The federation has announced that they have agreed to terms with Closed Circuit US to a pay per view deal. And that they have agreed to terms for a new TV show on US Syndication called WWF Smash. The new show will debut in the upcoming TV schedule. CMLL held a corporate party for them selves as they too have announced they have agreed to terms for a pay per view carrier. As Closed Circuit Mexico and CMLL have become partners. New champion in WCCW? It is being reported that Ice Man Parsons lost his TV Title to The Great Kabuki last night. It was Ice Man’s 4th title defense.

Guest cmdrsam
Congratulations for Outlaw has he is perfect five for five. Can anybody give him a run for his money? [CENTER]Preveiw for Winter War. Coming from the Fayetteville Arena. In a Carolina street fight Abdullah The Butcher and Jimmy Valiant VS Jos Leduc and One Man Gang In a Return Match For Dory Funk's Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Title Dory Funk Jr. VS Bob Orton Jr. For Greg Valentine's United States Championship Greg Valentine VS Wahoo McDaniel NWA Tag Team Championship Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood VS Don Kernoodle and Ivan Kollof #1 Contender for the NWA World Heavyweight Title Jack Brisco VS Terry Funk[/CENTER] Predictions and comments welcome.

Got me one of those Jim Force 8-Balls. Man don't fail me now, my kids have to eat! In a Carolina street fight Abdullah The Butcher and Jimmy Valiant VS Jos Leduc and One Man Gang [B]No contest, DDQ[/B] In a Return Match For Dory Funk's Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Title [B]Dory Funk Jr.[/B] VS Bob Orton Jr. For Greg Valentine's United States Championship Greg Valentine VS [B]Wahoo McDaniel[/B] NWA Tag Team Championship [B]Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood[/B] VS Don Kernoodle and Ivan Kollof #1 Contender for the NWA World Heavyweight Title Jack Brisco VS [B]Terry Funk[/B]

Guest cmdrsam
Moving this weekend myself. Anyways who is ready this anybody? I dont want to keep posting and cluttering up the board if no one is reading. I enjoy posting and all but Iv got 6 more cards to write up and there isnt much sence in it if no one is reading and enjoying.

Archived