D.O.T.T. My Dream

Guest cmdrsam

In a Carolina street fight [B]Abdullah The Butcher and Jimmy Valiant[/B] VS Jos Leduc and One Man Gang In a Return Match For Dory Funk's Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight Title Dory Funk Jr. VS [B]Bob Orton Jr.[/B] For Greg Valentine's United States Championship [B]Greg Valentine[/B] VS Wahoo McDaniel NWA Tag Team Championship [B]Ricky Steamboat and Jay Youngblood[/B] VS Don Kernoodle and Ivan Kollof #1 Contender for the NWA World Heavyweight Title Jack Brisco VS [B]Terry Funk[/B] I read thru. Good start. Hang in there.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=cmdrsam;226154]Moving this weekend myself. Anyways who is ready this anybody? I dont want to keep posting and cluttering up the board if no one is reading. I enjoy posting and all but Iv got 6 more cards to write up and there isnt much sence in it if no one is reading and enjoying.[/QUOTE] You know I know how that is. I feel for you. As I know I will be moving again before long. House we are interested in buying is not availble yet so we are staying with my brother in law for awhile. And my sister in law called last night asking for us to help her move her stuff from NC to Ga. Ha, we've got a huge Super NIT tournament this weekend so I got off without having to be an a** and say no (which I would have.) My wife on the otherhand is of course going to help. She'll never learn. My brother in law did say no, thought it was funny, anyway. Man don't get discouraged. There's more people reading than you realize. But do it for yourself. If you enjoy it then keep on, if it feels like work then, take some time and see if it's something you want to continue. I'll be here either way. Oh and good luck this weekend.

Archived