the rise of wrestling and to the the future

[ok i'm starting now and if anybody else wants to join then go ahead and pm me.] with new rising stars coming and old wrestling company's coming back to life is choas but there certain company's who are battling it out for the number 1 spot here on the companys roster. [B]wwe[/B] [B]the one and only[/B] [B]wildcat nick gloe[/B] [B]jim the outlaw hart[/B] [B]victor xavier pennington[/B] armando charlie haas chris masters danny basham edge gene snitsky goldust harry smith the king jim ross cena johnny nitro coach kane kenny lance cade matt striker mikey mitch nicky rob conway hbk shelton todd g. trevor m. triple h umaga val venis viscera ashley beth phoenix lilian garcia lita maria mickie james stacy trish torrie wilson victora melina tag teams lance cade and trevor murdock val venis and viscera kenny and mikey mitch and nicky d-x edge and gene snitsky harry smith and umaga chris masters and goldust world's greatest tag team champions wwe champion-cena wwe ic title-matt striker wwe tag team champions- d-x wwe hardcore title-edge wwe wemens-trish oh yeah the brand spilt is gone. [B]wcw[/B] chavo g. carlito eric bischoff ric flair big show batista bobby lashley booker t spanky benoit daivari doug basham fit finley funaki gregory helms gunner scott gymini hardcore holly jamie noble jbl akio ken kennedy mark henry matt hardy cole orlando jordan psicosis randy orton rey animal scotty 2 hotty shannon moore sharmell shortstack steve romero tatanka the miz teddy long undertaker jillian hall kristal tag teams spanky and shannon moore rey and chavo nwo the new blood wcw the 4 horseman wcw world champion-batista wcw u.s. title-benoit wcw t.v. title akio wcw hardcore champ-rey wcw tag team champs-spanky and shannon moore [B]ecw[/B] [B]jerlito the lion tamer[/B] rvd tommy dreamer sabu rhino super nova the blue guy stieve cool kid kash the sandman nunzio paul london super crazy the boogeyman regal paul burchill the great khali big vito jeff hardy eugene perry saturn new jack spike bubba ray d-von stone cold dean m. x-pac terry funk mick foley jerry lynn rude boy m dogg 20 mikey w. d ray 3000 y2j shane douglas raven billy kidman danny doring roadkill lance storm pitbull gary wolf beulah francine kelly kelly brooke layla candice dawn marie kamora tazz joel g. joey styles paul heyman tag teams danny doring and roadkill rvd and sabu y2j and lance storm tommy dreamer and the sandman new jack and perry saturn jerlito the lion tamer and pitbull gary wolf raven and billy kidman bwo ecw champions ecw world title-rhino ecw t.v. title-rhino ecw tag team titles-danny doring and roadkill ecw ex.d.-billy kidman [B]roh[/B] [B]thomas salerno[/B] dasty rhodes vince russo somao joe a.j. stlyes rikishi goldberg test albert heidenrich david flair matt morgan balls mahoney axl rottan b2 doink the clown steve blackman johney the bull chuck p. big guido rico traci smothers essa rios godfarther haku ken shamrock juvetue g. ian rottan hacksaw jim duggan kevin von erich one man gang chyna terri tori kimberly page gabe s. roh tag teams rottan brothers fbi test and matt morgan rico and doink the clown roh titles roh world title-somao joe roh pure title-a.j. styles roh tag team titles-rottan brothers [B]tna[/B] [B]the wet back of mexico[/B] [B]bye 1918[/B] CHARLES ZULAS hogan piper sting rock sharkboy chris sabin daniels abyess kurt angle jeff j. james mitchell konnan ron the truth killings bg james kip james jimmy s. ddp shocker petey w. alex s. monty brown d'lo brown chris kanyon hall nash brock l. matt bentley kenny king jay lethal mike t. don west tna tag teams 4lk kenny king and jay lethal legends of wrestling sharkboy and matt bentley tna titles nwa/tna world title-kurt angle nwa/tna x.d. title-shocker nwa/tna tag team titles-4lk [B]pro wrestling noah[/B] [B]carl zilla[/B] great suske jushin liger too cold scorpio kevin sullivan black tiger tajiri kenta mr. pogo matsunaga abdullah the kobayashi numasawa gosaku kanemura yamakawa shadow wx bad boy hido the great muta josh p. pwn tag teams bad bot hido and the great muta titles world title-great muta tag team titles-shadow wx and josh p. so here is the rosters. anybody else can join if they want.

[B]not are news[/B] [B]TRIPLE AAA COMPANY HAS GONE IN TO AGREEMENT WITH CZW WHILE DSW AND OVW ARE NOW CLOSED BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT THEY COULD BE ON TOP WITHOUT WWE HELP.JCW HAS QUIT PUTTING SHOWS FOR RIGHT NOW MORE COMPANYS ARE NOT DOING GOOD TO.[/B] [B]ARE NEWS[/B] [B]WWE HAS 4 NEW STARS IN THERE COMPANY AND VINCE HAS TOLD US THAT ON RAW THEY WILL FACE EACH OTHER IN A TAG TEAM MATCH.[/B] [B]WCW IS NOW TRYING TO PUT MORE NEW STARS BUT NOTHING HAS HAPPEN YET.[/B] [B]ECW IS LOOKING HOT THEY JUST SIGNED A NEW STAR ALSO PITBULL GARY WOLF IS NOW COMING BACK TO ECW ALSO ECW WILL HAVE THERE NEW PPV IN TWO WEEKS PAUL HEYMAN TALKED ABOUT IT SAYING THAT ON ECW LAST SHOE ON SCIFI HE WILL MAKE SURPISE TO THE CROWD TUESDAY ON WHAT ECW IS GOING.[/B] [B]ROH JUST SIGNED A NEW STAR TO AND WITH THEM NOW ON WESDAY NIGHTS ON THE WRESTLING CHANNEL HE SHOULD BE GREAT TO HELP THE COMPANY PULL MORE FANS.[/B] [B]TNA JUST SIGNED 3 GUYS TO HELP THEM WITH THE RAITINGS BECAUSE IF TNA CAN'T GET GOOD RAITINGS FOR THE NEXT TWO SHOW SPIKE PULL THE SHOW OFF THERE NETWORK.[/B] [B]PRO WRESTLING NOAH IS LOOKING FOR A COMEBACK THIS YEAR WITH THERE NEW SIGNING THE NEXT SHOW WILL HAVE MOST HARDCORE STUFF ON IT.[/B] [B]THERE WAS A INTERVIEW WITH VINCE ABOUT WHY HE LET ECW AND WCW GO HE SAID THAT HE HAD NO USE FOR THEM AND THAT THEY WILL NEVER BE ON TOP LIKE WWE.[/B]

Keep it coming Jerlito, I wanna know who these new 4 guys are gonna be like for the WWE. Buddy, i do find it sometimes difficult to read your posts, but keep it up and if people wanna read it they will, they will get used to your style of writing... .....so in a nutshell Jerlito.....KEEP IT COMING!!!

[B]not our news[/B] [B]jcw has now close and icp is now focuse on music now.[/B] [B]are news[/B] [B]there was a interview with hbk today about what has happen to wwe[/B] [B]he said that since the roster cuts the roster is very small and wwe has now gone so far in making raw a hour long show.[/B] [B]wcw tonight they are expecting a legend tonight we will see who comes to wcw.[/B] [B]results for wwe raw.[/B] the one and only jim the outlaw hart [B]d[/B] wildcat nick gloe and victor umaga [B]d [/B]the king edge [B]d[/B] goldust kane [B]d[/B] rob conway danny basham [B]d[/B] lance cade trish [B]d[/B] maria d-x and mick foley [B]d[/B] harry smith kenny trevor murdock [B]what a great show for wwe raw the one who got the fans was the 4 new guys and d-x's partner hardcore legend mick foley but why is mick on wwe tv he is under contact with ecw well rest to sure we will find out more.[/B]

Holy crap! What happend to NOAH! Hardcore workers!? A "mostly hardcore" show?! Man, I put my skills into things that would help me rise in NOAH, you know the actual one, that hasn't been bastardized...wow... Not that I'm complaining so much as I am just shocked at the total product change. It's like Big Japan raided NOAH. Plus after the split I'm pretty sure that Muto/Muta would have very little to do with NOAH...my how times have changed. Just out of sheer curiosity, what made you decide to turn NOAH into a hardcore fed? Why didn't you just list Big Japan as an option for players, as that's where most of the "NOAH" wrestlers came from anyway? I'd have decided to go to ROH if I had known NOAH wasn't actually NOAH. EDIT: Man, none of the rosters look that appealing...you should have just stuck with the default rosters for the groups.

yeah i know and i really haven't thought of the noah fed i going to update the the rosters maybe and update the nitro thing and big japan is in working agreement with noah that's why the hardcore stuff plus my main goal is to bring in new stars for wwe ecw is my top promotion that is doing good.

Archived