The Career of Xavier "Mac" MacKiernan

[i]I'm playing this diary out with just the US feds available.[/i] [b][u]Xavier MacKiernan Brief Bio[/u][/b] Xavier Mac served a tour in the U.S. Army, a tough bastard trained in intense hand-to-hand combat. Known to be a psycho in the ring, he's a "gun for hire," hoping to go where the action is and eventually become the biggest wrestler in America. Born on January 15 1980, he may well be able to make a name for himself as the best young talent in the US as it stands. [b]Reputation[/b]: Politician, Abrasive (Heel) [b]Overness[/b]: 55% (US) [b]Spirit[/b]: 75% [b]Power[/b]: 95% [b]Technique[/b]: 42% [b]Speed[/b]: 53% [b]Psychology[/b]: 80% [b]Stamina[/b]: 65% [b]Toughness[/b]: 66% [b]Charisma[/b]: 75% [b]Microphone[/b]: 70% [b]Safety[/b]: 25% [b]Looks[/b]: 75% [b]Respect[/b]: 70% [b][u]June 2005[/u][/b] - [b]Week 1[/b] [b][i]Monday[/i][/b]: Signed myself a deal with USPW to be a main eventer, which gets me $640 per appearance over the next year. I've also had interest from DAVE, Supreme Wrestling Federation and TCW, though they just want me to audition -- they'll give me more info, they say, when they see me fight. [b][i]Tuesday[/i][/b]: Got my audition with Danger and Violence Extreme tonight, fighting The Wolverine in the opening match. A wrestling veteran, he's supposedly growing old with age, and I wanted to make an impression. Figured I'd go all out in this one. But the old bastard couldn't fight worth a damn, and I couldn't get the crowd into it, so when I beat him by submission 13:00 in, it was good only for a "D" rating. Because of it, I didn't stand a chance. DAVE failed to offer me a job. [b][i]Friday[/i][/b]: Had a choice tonight to audition with SWF or TCW. Since Supreme Assault TV is the most visible, I chose to attend it over the other. They gave me an opening audition match against Steve Frehley, otherwise known as "The Dark Destroyer," a popular midcarder for the fed. He's far more over than I am, which means a win in this match would be stupendous. But I want a good match rating as well to help in getting (and keeping) the job. And boy was it a great fight all around, as we both went full-out on each other, getting the crowd pumped in the process. It was very late in the match when he tried to hit me with a Snake Eyes move and I crushed him with a counter (Bach on your Back) and won the match by submission after half an hour in the ring! The match drew a "B-" rating, and should surely get me a job offer. [b][i]Saturday[/i][/b]: They offered me a $6,400 per month job as an opener! I tried debating with Richard Eisen about making that an open deal but he was adamant that it was "written or nothing," and frankly this job offers me a spot on a serious fed's roster. So I had to take it. I managed to get him to increase the length to thirty months at $6,400 a month, which at least gives me serious job security. Now I can develop my status within the league as a real badass. In turn I handed my two-week notice in for USPW, which means I'll have a chance to at least collect a paycheck from them for "USPW Tough Love" and perhaps make an appearance, though after that I'm all SWF's in the long term.

On the advice of Richard Eisner, I dropped the USPW appearance, preferring to keep my momentum with my new fed. My overness has risen to 59% in the US, a solid jump of 4% just in the last week! It's a helluva jump from working the indy circuit, let me tell you. But I stil have to wait out the contract before I can start working on my written deal. See you on the network in a couple weeks. [b][u]June 2005[/u][/b] - [b]Week 4[/b] [b][i]Friday[/i][/b]: Tonight I got placed in a four-on-four match: Black Hat Bailey, Texas Pete, Xavier Mac and Warlord Agony vs. Calimari Kid, Jumbo Shrimp, Lobster Warrior and Elmo Benson And I wound up being the one to lose first for the team in this crazy match after 31 minutes! Had I not taken a sharp boot to the head and lost my senses, there's no f---ing way Calimari Kid could have pinned me. But since it was elimination rules, the fight kept on going ... but since I was the one with the best finishers, it quickly spiraled out of control! Our side had theirs on the ropes, but couldn't FINISH anyone. Texas Pete was eliminated at 60 minutes by Elmo Benson, but Warlord Agony got revenge by getting Calamari Kid pinned with 69 minutes elapsed! He then got disqualified with 77 minutes gone, for putting Elmo Benson through a chair with a DDT outside the ring. The match finally came to an end 85 minutes in, when Black Hat Bailey was pinned by Lobster Warrior, with two of his partners still available on the apron. What a match, but boy did we get killed. The match drew a "B+" rating from the crowd, and perhaps if our remaining guys could have hit some finishers, it might have moved into "A" range.

[b][u]July 2005[/u][/b] - [b]Week 1[/b] [b][i]Wednesday[/i][/b]: I spoke with my financial advisor this morning, and he told me I made $5,400 in profits last month! He says this is the best time to start thinking about sound investing. He mentioned a small gym here in Harrisburg PA where I can get in on the ground floor and be part owner. There's no big risk, either I'll lose a little or make a little, but it's a chance to get my financial feet wet. It cost $20,000 to buy the gym, paid up front, and $1,000 a month to run it. But I'm making good money, and I feel the investment could pay dividends in the long run. (Plus my accountant says it's a good tax shelter, but that's another story entirely). [b][i]Friday[/i][/b]: Enough money talk, let's get to fighting! I got put into another tag bout: Black Hat Bailey, Xavier McKiernan and Warlord Agony vs. Raul Hughes, Jumbo Shrimp and Calamari Kid It took us twenty minutes to wear them down with low level moves, and then I came in hitting finisher after finisher until 43:00 in I managed to knock out Raul Hughes in a pin! And since this one wasn't elimination rules, we therefore won the match, so our strategy (let Black Hat Bailey and Warlord Agony use their best moves [low level and mid level] and then I can come in and finish 'em) paid off! And the match was rated "B-" so the crowd was definitely getting involved as well. [b][i]Saturday[/i][/b]: My overness in the US is now up to 60%! [b][u]July 2005[/u][/b] - [b]Week 2[/b] [b][i]Thursday[/i][/b]: Now for something new, I get to participate in SWF's Pay Per View ("The Supreme Challenge") in a third-round bout against Robbie Retro, also known as "The Disco Stud." He's only 19, but is already getting a major reputation in the US. I may be out of his league physically, so this would be a tough matchup (I have to keep it interesting for the crowd, can't just kill him early). It's a first blood match too, so I don't want to blow it with something that will end the match too early. I really shouldn't have worried ... this kid can f---ing take a punch. And he can throw a few, now that I think about it. I put him through a ton of punishment, getting the crowd all riled up by throwing him through chairs, tables, anything I could get my hands on -- and the ref never said anything! Tried a few new closing moves on him, and finally at the 38:00 mark I hit him with a driving DDT that burst his face open, ending the match with a solid crowd rating of "B". [b][i]Friday[/i][/b]: My overness is up 2% overnight, as nearly 2 MILLION people bought last night's PPV and saw me and Retro dueling it out. I've heard backstage rumors that I've impressed the big brass here at SWF, but I'll believe it when I see results. Meanwhile, tonight we've got our usual TV show to put on, and I'm in another tag bout: Xavier McKiernan and Yosuke Harita vs. Freddie Datsun and Robbie Retro There's not a lot to say ... we did our best to put on a good match, but I got sideswiped by Retro in the ring and he ended the match with a pin before I could blink (though we did keep it interesting for 26:00) ... got a "C" rating though, not something I'm going to let happen often. If I'm gonna lose, I want to lose with the crowd pumping on my side, you know? [b][i]Saturday[/i][/b]: My overness is back to 59% after that downer of a fight, erasing the gains from the Thursday PPV. And losing to Retro cost me fighting spirit (I'm now down to 70%). [i]Any comments, anyone? Feel free to pass along ideas as to how I can make this better :)[/i]

[b][u]July 2005[/u][/b] - [b]Week 3[/b] [b][i[Friday[/b][/i]: Got booked in another massive 4-on-4 tag bout tonight on Supreme Assault TV: Xavier Mac, Chance, Bart Biggz and Everest Elmer Kelly vs. Lobster Warrior, Calamari Kid, Robbie Retro and Brett Biggz Lobster Warrior knocked out Everest Elmer Kelly at the 51:00 mark, ending the match with a "B" rating. But this one was all over the place, and quite frankly I'm becoming frustrated with this kind of 4-on-4 match. Usually I'm teamed with only a good fighter or two, and they've got four unbeatables, so they never wear down. The fights go long, and get good ratings, but they're a real f---ing drain, so I wish I could get a few one on one matches for a change of pace. Oh well. Since my team lost, I'm now 4-3 overall. [b][i]Saturday[/i][/b]: Eric Eisen, Richard Eisen's son and head booker for SWF, gave me a call this morning and let me know I've been teamed up with Warlord Pain as a tag team called "Xavier and Pain". Pain has a 7-1 record since I've joined SWF, and has perhaps been the most legendary member of the fed, or at least (as his profile says) the most dominant force in tag-team wrestling over the last two decades. He's still a legend now, though I've heard rumors he's suffering a lot more pain lately due to his age and declining skills. I'll have to make the most of this pairing while it lasts. Anyway, this could at least mean they're looking to put me in 2-on-2 matches more than the hellish 4-on-4 ones. Which I'm ALL FOR if you catch my drift. [b][u]July 2005[/u][/b] - [b]Week 4[/b] [b][i]Friday[/i][/b]: Excellent! They've booked me in a 3-on-2 bout tonight on Supreme Assault TV! Warlord Agony, Rich Money and Xavier MacKiernan vs. High Concept (Elmo Benson and Groucho Bling) This one should be interesting ... and it got good early, as High Concept (though down and out essentially) kept coming up with ways to keep us on edge. And I kept inciting the crowd, doing my best to keep them in this. Then suddenly Elmo went nuts on my ass, hit me with a series of moves off the ropes, and then smashed me with the shockwave from next year, leaving me down on the mat despite my best efforts to use my fighting spirit! We LOST the 3-on-2 match in 24:00, and got a "B-" rating.

[b][u]August 2005[/u][/b] - [b]Week 1[/b] [b][i]Friday[/i][/b]: Got another 4-on-4 match tonight: Xavier MacKiernan, Warlord Pain, Warlord Agony and Bart Biggz vs. Raul Hughes, Lobster Warrior, Jumbo Shrimp and Calamari Kid This was the fight from hell. All four of our guys got the crap knocked of of us ... but we did the same to the opposing four, leaving everyone in a haze of blood and pain through one of the longer fights I've been a part of. And 76:00 in, I got pinned by Raul Hughes, who was running on fumes himself. That was the FIRST exit, which gives you an idea of how f---ed up this match was. Bart Biggz managed to fall on top of Jumbo Shrimp (who was reeling from a series of DDTs, suplexes and backbreakers) to eliminate him 79:00 in. Then he went to town on Raul Hughes, wearing his body down so much that the ref called for a medical DQ with 83:00 expired! He then tagged in Warlord Agony to deal with Calamari Kid, who was medically DQ'd by the ref at 87:00 thanks to a DDT Warlord Pain laid on him. That left us in good shape, with a 3-1 advantage against poor Lobster Warrior, who somehow managed to PIN Warlord Pain at 88:00! Warlord Agony came in, and did a rolling suplex move on Lobster Warrior ... and the ref came in to medically DQ him as well! After 89:00, the match finally came to an end, with a solid crowd rating of "B" for our efforts.

[b][u]August 2005[/u][/b] - [b]Week 2[/b] [b][i]Thursday[/i][/b]: Finally! I must have pleased someone upstairs, because I got booked in this month's PPV to face Steve Frehley in the seventh of ten events! He's currently 4-6, one of those losses being from my initial introduction to this league. I've been really looking forward to this one ... and boy will I remember it. We both put on a great match, but Frehley came out strong tonight, and at 36:00 he managed to pin me unexpectedly, having gotten the crowd fully pumped (I've never been in a match quite get this kind of crowd attention). We got a "B" rating overall. [b][i]Friday[/i][/b]: I am booked tonight in a three-on-two: Chance, Xavier MacKiernan and Warrior Pain vs. Freddie Datsun and Robbie Retro Our strategy, as I was tired as hell, was to let Chance and Warrior Pain soften the two up with low level moves, and then I'd come in for the kill and wow the crowd. 18:00 in, that's exactly what I did, nailing both with such crazy moves they couldn't counter anything! 31:00 into the match, after hammering him senseless, Robbie Retro was medically DQ'd because I'd left him knocked out in the ring (his head, body, arms and legs were useless!) The match drew a "B+" rating! [b][u]August 2005[/b][/u] - [b]Week 3[/b] [b][i]Monday[/i][/b]: I've been promoted to the lower midcard! [b][i]Friday[/i][/b]: I've been booked this week in a 2-on-1: Xavier McKiernan and Warlord Agony vs. Lobster Warrior But before the match could get started, my FRIEND Steve Frehley decided to drive out while I was still in the aisle, running me down! That son of a bitch! This means war ... he left me virtually unable to fight, I had to immediately turn the fight over to Warlord Agony, hoping he can beat the guy. I got rushed to the hospital, only got to hear about the match after the fact. Seems the veteran couldn't handle it out there by himself, and he got crushed by Lobster Warrior in a submission move just 16:00 in. Amazingly, the match drew a "C+" rating, perhaps because people liked seeing my ass hauled off to emergency. All I know is this means war with Frehley. He better watch his goddamned back!

[b][u]August 2005[/u][/b] - [b]Week 4[/b] [b][i]Friday[/i][/b]: My tag team, Xavier and Pain (with Warrior Pain) will be taking on Raul Hughes and Freddie Datsun tonight in the first match. We both went at them hard, and did a great job of wearing them down early. But most of the beatings were handed to poor Raul Hughes, who couldn't seem to get out of the ring! Late in the match I had his head and legs nearly useless, and then went for the kill, but he somehow tapped out at the last second! 41:00 in, and the match was still alive for some reason. And when poor stupid little Raul came back into the match (something he NEVER should have done!) I hit him with the Here's Johnny! (a special little move I've created) and he was sprawled useless on the canvas, with the ref telling me he'd been DQ'd medically! This 44:00 match drew yet another "B+" rating!

[b][u]September 2005[/u][/b] - [b]Week 1[/b] [b][i]Friday[/i][/b]: It's a 2-on-1 tonight, me and Bart Biggz against Lobster Warrior. Biggz opened up the match, going in initially to wear down Lobster Warrior, but it backfired when, outside the ring, he botched a move and let Lobby drag him into the ring for the pin just 13:00 in. F---! I didn't see it coming, couldn't save him, and the match ended with a crowd rating of "D", among my worst ever. [b][u]September 2005[/u][/b] - [b]Week 2[/b] [b][i]Thursday[/i][/b]: Today as part of "SWF Under Control (PPV)" I'll be fighting with Joe Sexy against The Squid Squad (Calamari Kid and Jumbo Shrimp). It's a 2 vs. 2 Elimination Rules match. I took the first 25:00, and did some massive damage to the two, including some wicked chair shots outside the ring (pissing off the ref enough for serious warnings, but luckily avoiding being DQ'd). Then I let Joe Sexy have some of the fun. But Sexy went too crazy with the Brass Knuckles Punch early, and within a minute he WAS disqualified. So that left the job up to me. And then suddenly this became one of the greatest matches the fans had seen at an SWF event in over a year! I, worn to the bone myself, kept inflicting serious damage, while inciting the crowd and making sure to do chair shots and cheating moves whenever the ref turned his head! We were all reeling by the 40:00 mark, and I knew I had to go for the kill or BE killed. I managed to barely impact the Here's Johnny, landing Jumbo Shrimp squarely on a steel chair, and I could hear the neck crack as he fell to the floor as the ref called for a medical DQ ... they carried his sorry ass out on a stretcher as the crowd roared! I love this kind of thing. That left me (in relatively good shape other than my bloody head) against a severely weak Calamari Kid, and I wanted to win this one BADLY! I hit the Snake Eyes and thought I had him pinned, but he rolled out ... the blood loss is starting to get to me, I'm getting worried now (48:00). He's got no head strength left, so I go for the body, hitting a suplex, but missing the dread splash (and nearly got pinned for it!) I distract him and get him to showboat for the crowd when I knock the legs out from under him with a dropkick, nearly getting the submission. I land the suplex, then the Slingshot Senton Bomb, then a perfect Dread Splash, and I go for the pin when ... WHAT THE F---? WHAT THE F---! Steve Frehley ran in and pulled the goddamned referee out of the ring, before he could deliver the three-count! That goddamned prick! I'll kill him! But he's already gone, so I turn back to the bloody and broken Calamari Kid and splash him with a DDT, I wait for him to stand, and then I hit the Vertical Suplex, and go for the pin! 1 ... 2 ... kicked out! How'd the bugger kick out? I hit the pumphandle power slam and pin again! Kicked out ... I land an axe kick, and the ref FINALLY steps in to end it as he crumbles to the floor exhausted and unconscious! It took me 54:00, but I finally eliminated Calamari Kid by medical DQ as well! And the match drew an "A" rating! Can you believe it? I don't get much time to think about it though before I'm rushed out of the ring by my manager Shane Sneer. "You need to get some sleep," he tells me. "After a fight like that, they're surely going to want you on Supreme Assault tomorrow night!" I groan and then he closes the door to the car as I crumble, asleep as soon as I hit the seat. [b][i]Friday[/i][/b]: Tonight I get a 1-on-1 match against Elmo Benson, who recently declared that I'm now an enemy, and has vowed to destroy me! After last night, there's no f---ing way I'm gonna lose. No way. At this point I'm clearly out of his league, as I just hammered the hell out of his head, legs and arms in an incredibly SHORT amount of time, leaving him defenseless against me. After 26:00, I hit the Death Valley Driver and pinned him, winning the match with a solid rating of "B" from the crowd! Not bad at all after last night's crazy bout! And having a manager's paying off! Some advice I got backstage from Shane Sneer has caused my mic skills to improve by a point! And I'm up to 63 in overness.

[b][u]September 2005[/u][/b] - [b]Week 3[/b] [b][i]Friday[/i][/b]: I was not booked to participate in this week's edition of "Supreme Assault TV" so I hung around backstage. [i]I got to talking to Eric Eisen as we got ready to watch the night's opening match between Enforcer Roberts and Jumbo Shrimp.[/i] [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: You know, Eric, I'm getting a little frustrated here. [b]Eric Eisen[/b]: Oh? ([i]he stares at me[/i]) What do you have to be frustrated about? [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: It's Steve Frehley. [b]Eric Eisen[/b]: I thought you two got along! [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: Have you been drinking backstage or something, Eric? The little bastard's been f---ing with my matches, and it's really pissing me off! [b]Eric Eisen[/b]: So? What makes you think I give a damn? I'm the booker of this fed, I'm not a babysitter for you two when you can't get along! Why don't you find a way to solve your own problems? [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: Give me a match against him! [b]Eric Eisen[/b]: Earn a match! [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: Goddamn you, Eric, you're the booker, not God! I think I've earned a match, and you guys keep booking me in tag bout after tag bout! [b]Eric Eisen[/b]: You fought Elmo last week, quit bitching! [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: You call that a fight? ([i]I stand up and shove a chair out of my way. It crashes against a wall, making enough noise to startle the announcing crew who are getting ready for the fight[/i]) I could beat him in my sleep! Why not give me a challenge? [b]Eric Eisen[/b]: ([i]Grabs me by the shirt[/i]) You better watch your step! I decide who you fight, and my father decides when you get paid. Keep that in mind you little s---! [i]He drops me to the ground and storms off. I am fuming, as I decide enough's enough. I storm up to the ring, and grab the microphone from Jerry Eisen, who has a stunned look on his face.[/i] [b]Jerry Eisen[/b]: What the hell? [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: I have something to say! (I walk into the ring) Frehley! Get your no good ass out here! [i]The crowd roars.[/i] [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: I'm tired of your bulls---, Steve! You say you’re a friend of mine, but friends don't hit you with a car or try to sabotage the best match of your career! And if you don't have the f---ing guts to get out here and fight me like a man, so help me God, I'll crush you like the worm you are! [i]I wait for a response, pacing back and forth in the ring as the crowd pops wildly. He doesn't show.[/i] [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: Alright, you asked for this! Mark my words, bitch, I'm gonna find you in the ring or out, and when I have you at my feet ... WHERE YOU BELONG ... I'm going to personally feed you your balls for this! [i]I walk back over to the announcing table and hand the microphone back to Jerry, who recovers from his shock at my audacity.[/i] [b]Jerry Eisen[/b]: You heard it here first, folks! Xavier Mac, the mad dog himself, is ready to disembowel our star Steve Frehley! He made the challenge, and Frehley wouldn't take the bait! I can't wait to see where this one goes ... [i]I walk toward the backstage area, and see from the corner of my eye Eric Eisen, his arms crossed as he glares at me. I flip him off as I head out the backdoor. Prick should have listened to me. I won't be his lapdog, if I want a match I'll f---ing get one. End of story.[/i]

[b][u]September 2005[/u][/b] - [b]Week 4[/b] [b][i]Friday[/i][/b]: That son of a bitch! He's got to be kidding me, booking me against Elmo Benson AGAIN! This time it was a first blood match, and though I had him on the ropes, I couldn't seem to make the f---er bleed. I hope that bastard Eisen is happy, because 31:00 in Benson cracked my head open and the match ended (with a "B" rating) and a loss for me (despite the fact that I outfought him, of course). Go f---ing figure. [b][u]October 2005[/u][/b] - [b]Week 1[/b] [b][i]Friday[/i][/b]: I'm in a 4-on-4 Table Elimination Rules match tonight: Enforcer Roberts, Remo, Rich Money and Xavier Mac vs. Elmo Benson, Groucho Bling, Raul Hughes and Lobster Warrior [b][u]Eliminations[/u][/b] 5:00 - [b]Enforcer Roberts[/b] bodyslammed Lobster Warrior through a table. 18:00 - Elmo Benson eliminated [b]Xavier Benson[/b] by doing the Sit-Out Underhook Facebuster through a table. 33:00 - Elmo Benson eliminated [b]Remo[/b] by doing the Sit-Out Underhook Facebuster through a table. 39:00 - [b]Enforcer Roberts[/b] eliminated Raul Hughes by hitting the Back Suplex through a table. 43:00 - Elmo Benson eliminated [b]Rich Money[/b] by doing a DDT through a table. 48:00 - [b]Enforcer Roberts[/b] eliminated Groucho Bling by countering his Flying Double Axe Handle with a Spear through a table. 56:00 - Elmo Benson eliminated [b]Enforcer Roberts[/b] by doing the Sit-Out Underhook Facebuster through a table. What a disappointing end to a great match! Our team lost, as it came down to two remaining people, one on each side. Which was at least a good way for things to wind up. So after 56:00 minutes, the match ended with a crowd rating of "B+".

[b][u]October 2005[/u][/b] - Week 2 [b][i]Thursday[/i][/b]: Time for SWF's PPV "Let The Games Begin!" I'm heading into the ring midway through the night, to face Groucho Bling, when suddenly out of the corner of my eye I see Steve Frehley coming at me with what appears to be a sawed-off baseball bat! I try to duck, but he is too quick ... he hits me right below the knee with it Tonya Harding style, sending me to the floor in agony. [b]Steve Frehley[/b]: So, Xavier, you think you're better than me? You think you deserve a shot against me? Well here I am, take me down! [i]I can hardly move that leg! Son of a bitch![/i] [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: You cheap bastard! Do you think you're making your case by ambushing me? Fight me like a man! [b]Steve Frehley[/b]: I don't have to. I've already got the fed behind me. You don't stand a chance! [i]From the side of the ring comes Richard Eisen.[/i] [b]Richard Eisen[/b]: Sorry we had to handle it this way, Xavier. [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: What the f--- are you talking about? [b]Richard Eisen[/b]: You're getting too big for your own good, Xavier, you need to think about the things you're willing to do for a few short minutes of fame. [b]Steve Frehley[/b]: Next time we won't be this generous. Take the warning, Xavier, or get hurt! You're not ready for the big time, that's just all there is to it. [i]He and Eisen leave the ring, and I try to stand but can't put any pressure on my leg. I'm forced to call for a forfeit, leaving the ring in shame as the crowd boos me for "putting on a dud." I swear to God, I'm gonna get that bastard Frehley if it's the last thing I do ... he can't do this and get away with it![/i] [b][i]Friday[/i][/b]: They didn't even give me an appearance tonight on Supreme Assault TV! Something's got to give, that's all I know.

[b][u]October 2005[/u][/b] - [b]Week 3[/b] [b][i]Friday[/i][/b]: Got scheduled in a 3-on-2 tag match for tonight: Warlord Agony, Warlord Pain and Xavier Mac vs. The Warriors of the Deep (Jumbo Shrimp and Lobster Warrior) I was so close to getting this win, thanks to a lot of help from the Warriors, when I was foiled yet again by Frehley inserting himself right as I was about to get the pin! And a moment later, Jumbo Shrimp pinned ME, which lost us this match after half an hour of solid "B"-rated wrestling. This may be the straw that breaks my back! - - - - - A few hours later I got Richard Eisen on the phone. [b]Richard Eisen[/b]: Okay, what do you want this time, Mac? [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: I want a real feud, dammit! [b]Richard Eisen[/b]: I want! I want! [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: Listen, you dick, I've put up with a lot out of this fed, but losing solid matches because you allow Frehley to do whatever the f--- he wants, well, I just don't plan to put up with that! [b]Richard Eisen[/b]: Well, get the hell used to it. I run this fed the way I run this fed. And if you don't like it, you can leave right now. I don't have any need for workers like you. [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: Fine. ([i]I pause for a moment[/i]). Then this is my two weeks' notice. You can find another f---ing jobber, if that's all you wanted my talent for. I hang the phone up, and suddenly I realize what I've done. I've just given the big "f--- you" to the most powerful man in wrestling in America! Will I be able to find another fed willing to take me on, if he decides to make total war with me? I think I need a drink.

[b][u]October 2005[/u][/b] - [b]Week 4[/b] [b][i]Friday[/i][/b]: In what may be my last tag bout for the Supreme Wrestling Federation, Xavier and Pain (me and Warrior Pain) will be taking on the Squid Squad (Calamari Kid and Jumbo Shrimp) in an elimination rules match. But aside from wanting to enjoy what could be my last match with my favorite veteran, I wasn't too into this match ... in fact, I was a lot more concerned about whether Eisen and his thugs might be wanting to do some damage afterwards. Though I did start to feel better when I pulled off an amazing Here's Johnny! through a table, which pissed the ref off to no end (and it got the crowd roaring!) Too bad Calamari Kid eliminated me 29:00 in. That left Warlord Pain, who was in good condition still -- so we still had hopes of coming out with the elimination win! The problem was, it took him far too long to get into position to do something dominating, and by then his age was affecting him, and he couldn't hit any of his big-time moves. So the match kept going seemingly endlessly, until 62:00 in, when the ref finally medically DQ'd Calamari Kid who only had minor strength left in his arms and legs and no real body or head strength left. That left Warrior Pain to finish off Jumbo Shrimp, and sadly, it looked like Pain would need a medical DQ for himself before much longer. But before that could happen (at 66:00) Jumbo Shrimp managed to pin him for good by executing a surprisingly good powerbomb. The match ended with a solid "B+" rating. [b][u]November 2005[/u][/b] - [b]Week 1[/b] [b][i]Tuesday[/i][/b]: In preparation for my impending unemployment, I sold the gym for $16,000 in order to make sure I have savings to fall back on. According to my accountant, I now have $61,713, but I expect to have taxes to pay at the end of the year, as this means I've made $21,713 in profits. That would put me in the 20% bracket. [b][i]Friday[/i][/b]: I chose to let the fed know I wouldn't be working for them today. With this being the last day of my contract, I fuond that to be a fitting way to tell them to bugger off. [b][i]Saturday[/i][/b]: I'm now officially unemployed. Talked to my manager this morning, and to a few friends of mine, about what feds I should approach for potential employment. I decided to try a large AND small fed, to get an idea for which I prefer as a shot at improving my stature in the industry. That meant setting up meetings with New York City Wrestling and with Total Championship Wrestilng. The Stomper, of NYCW, offered me a three month "trial contract" worth $200 per appearance, which I accepted. I'll be a main eventer for them, and I think once I show them what I can do, they'll offer more cash to snap me up long-term. But Tommy Cornell simply offered me a tryout. Which means I'll need to put on a damned good show if I want a roster spot with them. I can try out, he says, on Total TFI Friday (TV) next week! I got to hang out backstage at NYCW's "Bad Obsession" tonight, though I won't be on the card until at least next month's show. It was a pretty good show, all in all ... but I can't help but wonder what I can bring to this tiny backwoods fed. I wonder whether I can fit in here, or if the big feds will prove too aluring. Stay tuned to find out! [b][u]My Wrestling Stats[/u][/b] [b]Record[/b]: 9-12 [b]Overness[/b]: 61% (US) [b]Spirit[/b]: 47% [b]Power[/b]: 97% [b]Technique[/b]: 48% [b]Speed[/b]: 57% [b]Psychology[/b]: 82% [b]Stamina[/b]: 67% [b]Toughness[/b]: 69% [b]Charisma[/b]: 78% [b]Microphone[/b]: 73% [b]Safety[/b]: 29% [b]Looks[/b]: 75% [b]Respect[/b]: 71%

[b][u]November 2005[/u][/b] - [b]Week 2[/b] [b][i]Friday[/i][/b]: Early in the morning I got a call from my agent. "Get the f--- out of bed!" he tells me. "DAVE wants a meeting, I didn't even talk to them before this morning!" I quickly called them back, and was patched through to my friend Phil Vibert. [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: Hey Phil, what's up? [b]Phil Vibert[/b]: Wel, let me cut to the chase. First, I think you were damned smart to get out of SWF while you had the chance. Those Eisen cretins can't be taken lightly. [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: Got that right. What can I do for you? [b]Phil Vibert[/b]: Well, we're in a situation where we desperately need an upper midcarder, and I couldn't help but come up with your name immediately. [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: Well, I'll be up front with you. I do have an audition tonight for Cornell at TCW, and I would like the chance to consider their offer if you're talking about written contracts. [b]Phil Vibert[/b]: Actually, no, I'm talking a Pay Per Appearance deal, that would give you $1,400 every time you appear for us over the next twelve months. I'm sure you;ll agree that's more than fair. [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: $1,400 per appearance? (My mind was reeling) That's an amazing offer, Phil, you don't know how much this means to me! Of course I'll help you guys out! [b]Phil Vibert[/b]: Tell you what, I've got the evening free. How 'bout I meet you after the TCW event tonight, we can have a beer, sign the deal and catch up on old times. [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: Sounds like a plan, my man! I'll see you tonight! I hung up the phone, unable to believe the scope of what had just fallen into my lap. This was one of those deals you don't pass up, I could finally be poised to make my move for the big time after all! I quickly grabbed my phone again and called my manager back. He's going to be as pleased as I am about this, I can guarantee that! [b][u]LATER THAT DAY ... [/u][/b] [b]TCW AUDITION MATCH[/b]: Xavier MacKiernan vs. Troy Tornado I didn't expect anything stunning tonight; I'm up against a guy who's a legend around the youth of this fed. He's 18-6 in the last few months alone, and is known to be extremely difficult to beat. I'll be happy if I can pull off a "B" match and impress Cornell that way. I did a good job, in my opinion, pulling off some impressive moves (including the crowd pleasing "Here's Johnny!") and nearly had him on the ropes, before he pulled off an array of high flying moves I couldn't counter, forcing my submission 20:00 in. The crowd rated it a "B-" match. Let's hope someone puts in a good word for me with Cornell. Because I really had fun tonight! [b]In the office of Tommy Cornell[/b] Saturday Morning, 10:45 a.m. [b]Tommy Cornell[/b]: Well, well. You really can put on a show, Mac! [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: I try, Mr. Cornell. [b]Tommy Cornell[/b]: No, no, call me Tommy. No need to put on airs, I'm not here to alienate my workers. Now I'll admit, I'd heard some pretty lousy things from the Eisen camp, but let me assure you. They're full of **** and I know it. [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: Glad to hear that, Tommy. I'd definitely love to be able to work for you. [b]Tommy Cornell[/b]: And, I'm sure, to stick it to the Eisens. [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: More than you know. [b]Tommy Cornell[/b]: Ha! I knew you'd feel that way. Now, I'm prepared to offer you a contract right now if you're interested. (He slides a contract across the table). That's not a typo, I'm offering you a $12,000 per month written deal for the next two years if you'll take a low midcarder role with us. [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: That's the thing, Tommy, I have to be up front with you. I've spoken to Phil Vibert, and he's offered me a $1,400 per appearance deal, open contract, for a year to be an upper midcarder. I'd be glad to sign this, if you'd make it an open contract. [b]Tommy Cornell[/b]: Well, I'm sorry, I'm not willing to negotiate on that point. I need a written contract or nothing. [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: Well then, I'm sorry for wasting your time, but -- [b]Tommy Cornell[/b]: Okay, okay, I respect that you're a tough negotiator. How's $12,720 per month sound? [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: I don't mean to mislead you, I'd just rather not be tied to another written contract at this point. DAVE's willing to offer me an open deal, and that's what I'd prefer after dealing with the Eisens. [b]Tommy Cornell[/b]: Well, I can respect that. Tell you what, if you change your mind, come back here in a few months, and maybe I'll be able to fit you in. I like your style! [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: I appreciate that! It'd be an honor to work for you ... you know you're a living legend! [b]Tommy Cornell[/b]: So they tell me. Well -- [i]He shakes my hand, and shows me to the hallway.[/i] [b]Tommy Cornell[/b]: Best of luck to you. I'd love to chat, but I do have a wrestling fed to run. And with that, I'm out the door. I hope DAVE and NYCW work out, I think to myself, because otherwise I just walked out on more money than I've made my entire life. All on a matter of principle. Who'd have thought it possible?

[b]Later That Day ... [/b] Back at my apartment I just got off the phone with my agent. He said after everyone heard I was wanting open contracts, that I had actually turned down a written deal from TCW, his phone started ringing off the hook, from other labels interested in talking to me! So I spent the rest of the afternoon on the phone wheeling and dealing. Danny Jillefski of USPW offered me $640 per appearance for six months to be a Main Eventer! And it looks like I could branch out into Canada as well, since George DeColt of Canadian Golden Combat offered me a tryout, as did Dan Stone of North of the Border! [b][u]November 2005[/u][/b] - [b]Week 3[/b] [b][i]Tuesday[/i][/b]: Tonight on Danger Zone TV I was not booked. [b][u]November 2005[/u][/b] - [b]Week 4[/b] [b][i]Tuesday[/i][/b]: Tonight on Danger Zone TV I was not booked. [b][u]December 2005[/u][/b] - [b]Week 1[/b] [b][i]Tuesday[/i][/b]: I may have to talk to Phil and find out what his plan is, because this is the third straight week I've been skipped over for Danger Zone TV. If he's holding me for the PPV, that's fine, but he could have told me that was the deal if that's the case. [b][i]Thursday[/i][/b]: Tonight on CGC Change The World, they decided not to give me my audition! What gives? Will no one let me f---ing fight? [b][i]Saturday[/i][/b]: Got dicked over by North of the Border as well! When the f--- do I get my auditions? When will I get to fight for someone? This is getting ridiculous! [b][u]December 2005[/u][/b] - [b]Week 2[/b] [b][i]Tuesday[/i][/b]: Conundrum. DAVE has ditched me three weeks in a row, while with NYCW I'm supposedly a main eventer. Should I spurn DAVE for NYCW if it means getting to fight? Or is that going to be taken badly? I debated it for a while, and then chose NYCW. At the least, perhaps Phil will call and let me know what the f--- has been up. Okay something's seriously f---ed when I show up for NYCW and THEY don't even book me! I'm going nuts here! What did I do wrong? [b][u]December 2005[/u][/b] - [b]Week 3[/b] [b][i]Tuesday[/i][/b]: I haven't fought a match since my TCW tryout in the second week of November! And again DAVE didn't book me. Have I committed career suicide here? [b][u]December 2005[/u][/b] - [b]Week 4[/b] [b][i]Monday[/i]: Tonight is DAVE's "Christmas With The Devil" event, and I didn't get booked AGAIN! [b][i]Tuesday[/i][/b]: Ditto. What a ****ty-assed way to end the year. [b]END OF YEAR TAXES[/b]: I earned enough that I had to pay $3,943 in taxes. Which hurts, since the last two months I've made NO MONEY because no one will book me! It's enough to make you want to go completely ape**** on everyone! [b]The Annual Top 500[/b]: I came in at #13 on this list, which makes it even more shocking that no one's f---ing booking me!

[b][u]January 2006[/u][/b] - [b]Week 1[/b] [b][i]Monday[/i][/b]: Phil must have been drunk for two months, but he finally got me booked in a match for this week's DAVE Back in Black event! Eric Tyler and Xavier MacKiernan vs. Henry Lee and Chris Caulfield It's a 2-on-2 Hardcare Match, the main event of tonight's show! Talk about pressure to perform ... and this was the most insanely brutal bout I've ever been in! By the time I had one of these big f---ers reeling, the ref was unconscious on the floor from a chair to the head, and couldn't do the count-out. So when he did come to, the heavily injured guy tagged out, and his big f---er of a buddy knocked me flat and pinned me at the 42:00 mark with an Implant DDT. The match drew a "B" rating. [b][i]Tuesday[/i][/b]: I was not booked on Danger Zone TV. [b][i]Thursday[/i][/b]: Finally, I'll get my audition match with North of the Border, against Dallas McWade! It's a 1-on-1 60 minute time limit match. But I didn't need the whole thirty, I really just needed twenty to wear him down to nothing, and then I toyed with him for a few more minutes, inciting the crowd to go crazy as I pounded him into a medical DQ after just 31:00! The match drew a "B+" rating and should surely be good enough to get me a job! [b][i]Friday[/i][/b]: Dallas McWade praised me up and down to the board, and Dan Stone offered me a $1,600 a month written deal for the next two years. But he agreed to modify it to an open contract worth $160 per appearance for two years. I was able to play hardball enough to get him up to $186 per appearance, and signed on the dotted line. I'll be an opener on their roster. Hell, it should be good for my overness in Canada, which is up to 43% now! [b][i]Saturday[/i][/b]: Time for NYCW Badlands! I'll be taking on Wiley Steinway in a 5:00 interview, followed by our match. I totally bombed the interview segment, and then stunned everyone (including me) by managing to pin me with nearly no leg strength or arm strength left after a hard series of finishers of mine failed to put him away! I got another loss, and the match drew a "B" rating. [b][u]January 2006[/u][/b] - [b]Week 2[/b] [b][i]Tuesday[/i][/b]: Tonight I'll be facing Tom Angelus on Danger Zone TV in a 1-on-1 cage escape match! I'll tell you, if this guy mentions to you anything about his former exploits as "World's Strongest Man," believe him! He's one tough mother of a fighter! Of course he was a big *****, and didn't stay in the ring long enough to prove he could hold up for the long haul. He bashed me over the head with a piece of lead pipe, and while I was bleeding, he climbed out of the cage and called himself a "winner." What a load of crap. The match wasn't that good, drew a "C+" rating. [b][i]Wednesday[/i][/b]: I was asked by NYCW to extend my contract with them, but to tell the truth, I just don't see it going anywhere there. So I politely declined, and will leave officially when my 30 days are up. [b][u]January 2006[/u][/b] - [b]Week 3[/b] [b][i]Tuesday[/i][/b]: I was not booked to appear on Danger Zone TV this week. [b][i]Wednesday[/i][/b]: On CGC Crazy Crazy Nights tonight, I drew a match against Ryan Powell for my official tryout! I spent 29:00 trying to pin this wiley little bastard, but hell, when all else fails, go for the medical DQ ... he looked like a bloody heap by the time I was done with him, and the ref had to come in to save him. The match drew a "B+" rating as well, which is great! I'm back in form ... [b][i]Thursday[/i][/b]: George DeColt offered me $1,600 a month, written or $160 per appearance open. I talked him up to $195 per appearance open, and he agreed ... so I signed on the line! [b][u]January 2006[/u][/b] - [b]Week 4[/b] [b][i]Tuesday[/i][/b]: I was not booked on Danger Zone TV this week. [b][i]Sunday[/i][/b]: Great news! USPW just got a TV show! "USPW Unexpected" will air weekly on Mondays! I had been worried that, with only three months or so left on my contract, I might not get much time to show my stuff ... but it appears I should get plenty of spotlight time as a main eventer on their show. Which hopefully will mean a bigger contract when this one expires!

[b][u]February 2006[/u][/b] - [b]Week 1[/b] [b][i]Monday[/i][/b]: I'll be appearing at DAVE's Counter Culture event tonight, over the debut of USPW's Unexpected. Eric Tyler and I will be taking on Shawn Gonzalez and Henry Lee in the Upper Midcard bout. And it was a horrible match on my part ... I let them distract me, and 16:00 in, Shawn Gonzalez got me into a submission move, and I was done. Luckily I'd made some good moves, and the match drew a "B-" rating, but it could have been MUCH better. I'm disappointed. [b][i]Tuesday[/i][/b]: I was not booked tonight on Danger Zone TV. [b][i]Thursday[/i][/b]: Tonight I had a choice: appear for North of the Border ("Downward Spiral PPV") or for USPW ("The Final Swansong PPV"). And North of the Border wins out due to visibility. They've booked me tonight in a 3-on-3 match: Mammoth, Xavier McKiernan and Dallas McWade vs. Harry Wilson, Jon Jetson and Derek Frost It's not elimination rules, so winner takes all. This was a great match, in which after 24:00 of solid fighting on both sides, I managed to pin Derek Frost after 24:00 by falling on top of his Sit-Out Powerbomb! The match drew a "B-" rating. [b][u]February 2006[/u][/b] - [b]Week 2[/b] [b][i]Monday[/i][/b]: Tonight on USPW Unexpected, I had an interview segment midway through the night (which I lost), as well as the main event battle, myself versus Hell Monkey! This is a must see event, folks. As for the fight, we both beat each other bloody, and the crowd f---ing loved it! I ended up winning by medical DQ though when that little bitch Hell Monkey couldn't stand up by the end. A solid bout, drew a "B+" rating from the fans aftwards. [b][i]Tuesday[/i][/b]: I was not booked to fight on Danger Zone TV this week. [b][i]Wednesday[/i][/b]: Wow! I was awakened this morning by the phone, turns out it was some chick from Global Wrestling Magazine, asking if I could do a phone interview! Of course I said yes. Here's the gist of what she asked: [b]Global Wrestling[/b]: NYCW main eventer Whistler is an interesting worker. What do you think of him? [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: Well, I never got to fight him while with NYCW, but though I don't have a specific opinion on his wrestilng style, I do respect his accomplishments. [b]Global Wrestling[/b]: Do you have any plans to leave North of the Border Pro Wrestling? [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: Wow, you get right to the hard questions! I have to be honest, that will depend on what kind of other opportunities open up. While I'll stay with them on an open contract, I would have to consider written offers that might come my way from the larger feds. [b]Global Wrestling[/b]: Shiek Mustafa, like you, is on the USPW roster. Have you been impressed by his performances? [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: I saw him fight at last month's main event, and I have to say, he's a fantastic talent who would be main eventing USPW if everyone wasn't so afraid to offend muslims these days. [b]Global Wrestling[/b]: Thanks for your time. [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: Hey, the pleasure was all mine! Call me next time you're in town, I'll buy the drinks.

[b][u]February 2006[/u][/b] - [b]Week 3[/b] [b][i]Monday[/i][/b]: Tonight I've got a big main event match against Scout on USPW Unexpected! Too bad I fought terribly against him, letting him wear me down quicker than anyone I've ever fought! He beat me into submission in 20:00, but the match still got a "B-" because he did put on an impressive show. Too bad I sucked the hell out of it. [b][i]Tuesday[/i][/b]: I didn't get booked for Danger Zone Extreme this week. [b][i]Sunday[/i][/b]: I took a risk and called up Phil Vibert today to let him know that I would rather work for USPW than DAVE since I'm actually getting serious matches there. He seemed disappointed (don't ask me why, since he could easily have booked me more) but I offially left the company. Of course that puts some pressure on me needing to win fights and do so in a big crowd-pleasing way, if I want to get a serious contract offer from USPW in a few months when my contract runs down. [b][u]February 2006[/u][/b] - [b]Week 4[/b] [b][i]Monday[/i][/b]: Tonight I'm in the main event against Shawn Gonzalez. But early in the night, before the match ... [i]I am walking backstage when I see Scout standing outside his locker room. I walk up to him.[/i] [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: Hey, Scout! What's up? Great match you put on last week. [b]Scout[/b]: What? Are you being sarcastic? [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: No, I think you did a great job! It's not everyone who could beat me so convincingly. [b]Scout[/b]: You bitch! It's all about you ... I wiped the floor with your ass! [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: Hey, hey! I'm not trying to start anything! Just wanted to congratulate you! [b]Scout[/b]: Well f--- you! I don't need any of your congratulations. You can just go bugger off. [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: Show some respect! [b]Scout[/b]: Why should I respect you? You can't fight well enough to make me look good, and I don't need to waste my time back here talking to you. [i]He turns to walk away. I put my hand on his arm.[/i] [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: You know, you really need to learn to lighten up. [b]Scout[/b]: ([i]Swings wildly around[/i]) Okay fine, f---face, you want it, you've got it! [i]He takes a wild swing at me, but I'm ready. I take hold of his arm, bend it behind his head, and then twist, as he flips over my shoulder ... crashing into a trophy case. The glass shatters and his arm is soon bleeding. I walk up to him and sneer, resisting the urge to kick him while he's down.[/i] [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: I didn't want to make an enemy out of you, I thought you had talent. I thought you were worth pushing to the top around here. And I was going to be talking to Jillefski about giving you that push. You were in that main event last week because I suggested you. But watch your back. I may just tell him to put you in bitch fights opening the evening ... because when you attack someone for saying "good job," you're really nothing but a whiny bitch. [i]I storm off, hoping they caught that s--- on tape. It'd serve the little retard right.[/i] [b]Later that night ...[/b] As for the match against Shawn Gonzalez, I had a lot of excess energy from after that confrontation with Scout. And I was able to take every last ounce of that rage out in the ring ... which made this a fun one to watch, I'm sure. I beat him up with a few of my patented mid-level moves, like the Gorilla Splash and the patented Here's Johnny, and then ended it all by hitting a Dread Splash then went for the pin. The match ended in 20:00, with a "B-" rating from the fans. I can take that. [b]After the fight ...[/b] [i]As I was walking toward the back exit, Danny Jillefski caught me and, to my surprise, reached out and shook my hand.[/i] [b]Danny Jillefski[/b]: I didn't think you had it in you, kid! That little punk needed to be taken down a peg. [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: I'm glad you agree! I have to say, that's the one thing I've noticed is the relative lack of discipline around here. Glad I could help out. [b]Danny Jillefski[/b]: You have no idea how glad I am to hear that. I wasn't sure about you until today, but now I know you're perfect for the new role we've been needing to fill ... how would you like to take on a power role in the fed? [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: Hey, I'm ready for the chance. You know I'm ready. [i]So I walk with him, not knowing where this will lead, but knowing it's bound to be a helluva ride![/i] [b][i]Friday[/i][/b]: Tonight on CGC Adrenaline Rush, it was a short card. I fought in the opening bout against Ricky DeColt, and the fight was grueling for both of us! We were both down to fumes, neither of us had any spirit left, and it was a question of whether either of us could get a pin, or if the ref would have to come in for a medical DQ! The crowd was loving every minute of it, meanwhile ... they always love it when the blood starts flowing. The final blow came outside the ring, as I nailed poor Ricky DeColt with a dread splash, which sent him reeling into the front row of chairs, out cold. The ref came out, DQ'd him medically, and it was all over but the cheering. The match took 39:00, and drew a "B+" rating.

[b][u]March 2006[/u][/b] - [b]Week 1[/b] [b][i]Monday[/i][/b]: I got in touch with Tommy Cornell today, and he agreed to give me another tryout. I have assured him that if they want me, and I find the cash suitable on a written contract, I will sign. Otherwise, he says, there will NOT be another tryout. Tonight, meanwhile, I'm fighting Buddy Garner in an upper-midcard bout. And it's a first blood match to boot, which makes things interesting. I hit him early, hard and often, and then finished the bout with a Here's Johnny through a chair that cracked his nose wide open, blood everywhere. That'd do it, and it only took 14:00! The match drew a "C+" rating, but I got my third win in a row, and I needed a win in this kind of bout. I've tended to lose all but the straightest of matches in the past, something I'm trying to improve. For those of you keeping score at home, I'm now 16-18 overall, including the following "fed only" records: [b]CGC[/b]: 2-0 [b]DAVE[/b]: 1-3 [b]NYCW[/b]: 0-1 [b]NOTBPW[/b]: 2-0 [b]SWF[/b]: 8-12 [b]TCW[/b]: 0-1 [b]USPW[/b]: 3-1 [b][i]Friday[/i][/b]: On Total TFI Friday tonight, I was pitted against Bryan Vessey in the opening bout, as a trial to see if I still can rock this place like I did last time (losing, but putting up a "B-"). Vessey is a world-renowned worker, 25-16 at this point, and he's more over than I am with more spirit. I'm hoping I can compete and that this isn't an embarassing mismatch. But it was as disappointing as I'd feared. He let me hit a few of my key moves, but then was just toying with me before pinning me with a Vessey Driver to end the match with another "B-" rating, in just 20:00. After the match, I heard rumors flying that Bryan Vessey couldn't stand me, and tried his best to make me look bad to Cornell, urging him not to hire me. I also heard rumors that Cornell "would have hired me" (note the past tense" had some members not gone out of their way to make me look awful. So I went into the TCW meeting with some trepidation. Sure enough, he told me he had no plans to hire me. F---ing prick, he could have told me that on the goddamned phone. But I put on a nice political face, and made it clear that while I disagreed with his decision, I'd be back to prove my worth. And I will be, mark my words. But no need to make an enemy of Cornell while I still stand a chance at moving up in this world. But Bryan Vessey has moved onto my "Dislike" list. And another move like this, and the two of us might end up going a few rounds in the parking lot. I'll make sure to grab a chain or two to beat the hell out of him, too.

[b][u]March 2006[/u][/b] - [b]Week 2[/b] [b][i]Monday[/i][/b]: First off, here's the remainder of my schedule for the month (day/week): [b]Tonight[/b]: USPW Unexpected (TV) [b]5/2[/b]: NOTBPW All Out Assault (PPV) [b]1/3[/b]: USPW Unexpected (TV) [b]5/3[/b]: USPW Burn It Up (PPV) [b]1/4[/b]: USPW Unexpected (TV) [b]7/4[/b]: The DeColt WrestleFestival, Day 1 Tonight on USPW Unexpected, I was booked to fight in a 3-on-3: Xavier MacKiernan, Art Reed and Flex vs. Buddy Garner, Hell Monkey and Big Cat Brandon Before the match, I had an interview battle with Hell Monkey, which I won by involving the crowd with the tales of my expoits in the wrestling world, as related to how badly I could beat Hell Monkey's lousy ass in a fight. Which got them roaring. Then came the fight! Which didn't go nearly as well. I got pinned by Big Cat Brandon 22:00 in, as neither of my fighting opponents had the skills to back up calling themselves "wrestlers." He hit me with a Choke Slam, then pinned, and it was all over. The crowd rated it "B-". [b][i]Friday[/i][/b]: Tonight on North of the Border's "All Out Assault" PPV, I've been paired with Derek Frost against Jon Jetson and Harry Wilson. It's a 2 vs. 2 45-minute Time Limit Match. The match went relatively well, and was a crowd pleaser (drew a "B" rating) but I lost it when I came in to perform my finishers (which Derek Frost didn't seem to know how to pull off -- his finishers, I mean) and was pinned by Henry Wilson, who hit the Twisting Face Crusher with 33:00 elapsed.

[b][i]Friday[/i][/b]: Tonight on USPW's "Burn It Up" PPV, I started the evening with an interview segment. I walked out into the ring, and took the mic. [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: Okay, listen up USPW fans! You guys are in for some interesting news! A few weeks ago I spoke with the owner you all love to hate ... ([i]Sporadic boos fill the room. Most people are still intently listening to me[/i]) ... and he's decided that it's time for me to mend my violent ways, and become a force of JUSTICE in this federation! I start to pace the ring, as the crowd roars its approval at the hint of my face turn. I hold up my hand, and they go silent. [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: My first order of bsuiness is to make sure there's some f---ing discipline around here! And my first order of business will be to make sure that -- I'm interupted by the sound of loud music: [CENTER][i]Another dream that will never come true Just to compliment your sorrow Another life that I've taken from you A gift to add on to your pain and suffering Another truth you can never believe Has crippled you completely All the cries you're beginning to hear Trapped in your mind, and the sound is deafening![/i][/CENTER] Pablo Rodriguez comes out from backstage, holding a bible and wearing a cross, as though he was walking into a church. He walks up to me as the music fades down, grabs the mic, and turns to the crowd, hissing. [b]Pablo Rodriguez[/b]: This nonsense will not be tolerated! I rule this federation, I am the law, I am the one you must respect! [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: Get the f--- out of my ring while I'm talking! [b]Pablo Rodriguez[/b]: You're a sinner, Xavier Mac, a sinner and a fool if you think you can mess with the way this fed's been working for years! I don't care who you've got behind you -- [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: I have all the power I need to have you thrown out on the street, if you choose to continue to disrespect me and these fans! We will have order in the USPW or I will make sure heads roll! [b]Pablo Rodriguez[/b]: You have no power! The only power is in the good book, and it assures me that evil men like you cannot seize power. Only -- [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: I've heard enough of this guy! What do you all think? The crowd roars its approval, as I turn and grab Rodriguez's mic and throw it to the floor. I then take him, spin him around, and (catching him off guard) I flip him and then lift his body over my head as the crowd goes nuts! I take him out of the ring, over toward the side of the arena, and then slam him through several stacks of iron chairs. As he tries to lift his body off the floor, I take one of the chairs and hit him aside the head with it. He reels, then I hit him again. He tries to stand, and I hit him again. [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: Had enough? [b]Pablo Rodriguez[/b]: You're going to burn in hell -- [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: Not ... I hit him again. [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: ... the ... I hit him again. [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: ... right ... I lift him up and slam him up against the wall, his neck lost in the center of my clenched fist, squeezing tightly. [b]Xavier Mac[/b]: ... answer! ([i]I pause to catch my breath, and then stare him in the face[/i]). I'll ask you again, have you had enough? I drop him and he lobster-crawls away from me, his lips sneering, his eyes flashing black as he spits venom. [b]Pablo Rodriguez[/b]: You may have beaten me here, but you just wait, Xavier, I'll have your head on a pole and your soul travelling straight to the pits of hell before I let you take this fed over! He stands, turns, and sprints out of the room as the crowd goes ape**** and I walk backstage to help prep for the next match. I think the turn went over really well, and it looks like I'll be able to command respect, even if I have to work a little harder than expected to get this place in shape again. [CENTER][b]TO BE CONTINUED ... [/b][/CENTER]

[CENTER][b]LATER THAT NIGHT ... [/b][/CENTER] After all that craziness, I still had a match of my own to deal with. A 1 vs. 1 match between myself and Sheik Mustafa. He put on a pretty good match, considering I had the size advantage. But I managed to pin him perhaps mere moments before the ref would have declared him medically unable to put up a fight: I first hit the Here's Johnny through a table (and nearly got DQ'd myself!) then hit the Gorilla Press ... by that point a simple Axe Kick followed by a pinfall attempt was all I needed. Three and he was out, with 21:00 elapsed, and the crowd gave it a solid "B" rating for all our trouble! Not a bad way to end the night ... for me anyway! [b][u]March 2006[/u][/b] - [b]Week 4[/b] [b][i]Monday[/i][/b]: I drew an opening match for tonight, against Art Reed. And this one was a real battle, though after 39 grueling minutes of action I finally managed to do the final move that would lead to a medical DQ for poor Art Reed, since I couldn't seem to pin the wiley bastard no matter what I tried. The match drew a "B" rating, but it could have been a "B+" I'm sure had I not wasted so much time in the beginning when I could have been pinning him for good. But I'll take it. [b][i]Sunday[/i][/b]: Tonight at The DeColt WrestleFestival, Day 1, I'm getting to fight Shane Nelson in a 1 on 1 match. And what a turnaround he made, coming from the brink of defeat to hit me 22:00 into the bout with a Face Crusher that busted my head wide and allowed him to go for the pin. The match drew a "B+" rating, so while I was disappointed that I lost, I was glad it got good crowd reaction. [b][u]April 2006[/u][/b] - [b]Week 1[/b] [b][i]Monday[/i][/b]: Tonight at The DeColt WrestleFestival, Day 2, I'm taking on Ricky DeColt in a low-midcard bout. This one was too easy, as I just kept pounding him until he couldn't put up a defense, leading to the medical DQ at the 23:00 mark. I won the match, and it got a great "B+" rating! I guess fans like me beating up on the DeColts. [b][u]April 2006[/u][/b] - [b]Week 2[/b] [b][i]Monday[/i][/b]: On USPW Unexpected tonight, I have not been booked. [b][i]Thursday[/i][/b]: Tonight is the date of USPW's Breaking The Rules PPV! But for some reason I have not been booked. [b][u]April 2006[/u][/b] - Week 3 [b][i]Monday[/i][/b]: Tonight's the grudge match of all grudge matches! I've been booked in a feud bout against Pablo Rodriguez early in the night! This one should be spectacular! Not to mention the fact that it's a first blood match, which makes it all the more brutal. I had him on the ropes, and then he caught me off guard about 16:00 in, and that's when all hell broke loose. He climbed up on the rope, and did a Flying DDT that sent me reeling with a giant gash ripped open on my face. There was the blood, the ref called it, and it came to an end too early for my taste, with a "B-" rating from the crowd. I'm sure they would have boosted that rating, had I won ... they all f---ing love me. Oh well ... I'll get his scheming ass next time. [b][i]Wednesday[/i][/b]: On NOTBPW's "Get In The Ring" tonight I am part of a 2 on 2 bout: Xavier MacKiernan and Derek Frost vs. Henry Wilson and The Natural There was a thirty minute time limit attached to the match. The fight wound up being all over the place, which made it hard to gain any headway, so that thirty minute limit was quickly breathing down our necks. I made some amazingly timed moves down the stretch, but in the end, the time ran out and the ref announced the three ringside judges' decision: [b]JUDGE 1[/b]: Chose Xavier MacKiernan and Derek Frost [b]JUDGE 2[/b]: Chose Harry Wilson and The Natural [b]JUDGE 3[/b]: CHOSE XAVIER MACKIERNAN AND DEREK FROST! So we come out of this with a very solid win, and the match drew a "B-" rating from the crowd! [b][u]April 2006[/u][/b] - [b]Week 4[/u][/b] [b][i]Monday[/i][/b]: Tonight on USPW Unexpected, I'm in a 2 on 2 bout: [b][u]Shawn Gonzalez and Hell Monkey[/u][/b] vs. Xavier MacKiernan and Darryl Devine But before I could get started in the match, out came Pablo Rodriguez, who would end up brutally beating me down with repeated chairshots before I could get anywhere! I decided not to forfeit the match though, despite my weakened condition. Instead, I let Darryl Devine fight from the start, vowing I'd come in if he needed someone to do a cleanup move, or to finish something off. Beyond that though I was in too bad of shape to think of much else. I come in about 18:00 into the match to help him get the guys on the ropes (he's young and doesn't seem to have a lot of easily accessible finishers, so he kept floundering) and I did manage to nail a few, though I'm very weak and ccan only perform certain moves (such as ones that don't require serious arm strength, etc. It wasn't enough, so I had to head back out, and let Devine take over again. I tag back in with 26:00 expired and go back to work. But despite my best efforts, I couldn't hold up, and Shawn Gonzalez got me to submit 32:00 in. The match drew a solid "B" rating despite my injuries. [b][i]Tuesday[/i][/b]: Danny Jillefski called me on the phone early Tuesday morning to talk contract extensions. He offered me a one year deal, open, worth $865 per appearance, and he was not interested in a written contract at all, nor was he willing to increase the offer. Since I'm still holding out hope that a bigger promotion might come calling, I asked him to cut the length to six months, and he agreed. So I'll sign when I go into the office at some point this week.

Archived