Storyline Heat Sucks

[quote=Adam Ryland;223211]You haven't exactly given a lot of detail to go on. What did it start at? Is it moving? What version are you using? What's your Product? That's the sort of information you need to be giving.[/quote] It started at F-, yes it is moving, I am using the 1RC mod, and here is my product: Mainstream: Key Feature Tradtional: Heavy Comedy: Heavy Risque: Heavy Daredavil: Very Low Cult: Very Low Hardcore: Very Low And the rest is none.

You haven't said what version of the game you are using. The only error seems to have been with the opening segment. Assuming that is began at F- for whatever reason, then getting to E+ doesn't seem dramatically wrong - that's six grades of progress. As there's a limit to how much you can raise it per segment, that's not bad. So therefore the only issue is with why it began at F-, which could be because you're using an old patch, a very poor opening segment, or a bug. Without knowing what your opening segment was, or what version you are using, I cannot make any further diagnosis.

Ah, well if you upgrade to the latest temporary patch, I'm fairly sure I've already fixed the error. Try doing that, starting a new storyline, and see if the first segment gives you a better rating - it should, if not then there's a second bug that I've not seen before.

Archived