WWE: Raw, Smackdown and Adrenaline?

ok just go with it we just come off wrestlemania, i had already cancelled the ECW brand and booked a new show for the FX network called Adrenaline. The Raw after wrestlemania Vince annouced the new brand, and also annouced that everyone will be drafted. Every single person and every championship will be vacated. this is my backstory, not big and not clever. I have the three brands and me show stars on the 2nd Raw after Wrestlemania... no storylines or anything like that because i dont need it since everyone is being drafted, i am going to randomly draft all the superstars right now so be ready for the new roster list

[U][B]wwe.com[/B][/U] The New Rosters were drawn today by Vince McMahon and has family, because of course all GM and executive assistants were up for drafts. [COLOR="Red"][B]RAW[/B] Shawn Michaels Triple H Rey Mysterio Rob Van Dam Ken Kennedy Umaga The Great Khali Matt Hardy Finlay MVP Kenny Dykstra Shelton Benjamin Charlie Haas Shad JTG Lance Cade Trevor Murdock Rene Dupree Sylvan Elijah Burke Funaki Mat Striker Mike Knox Balls Mahoney Mike Foley Joey Styles Todd Grisham Paul Heyman Jonathan Coachman DIVAS Mickie James Victoria Jillian Hall Kristal Cherry Trinity Kelly Kelly Torrie Wilson[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Smackdown[/B] Batista Edge Randy Orton King Booker Chris Benoit Bobby Lashley Johnny Nitro Jeff Hardy CM Punk Carlito Vladimer Koslov Snitsky Marcus Cor Von Val Venis Viscera Eugene Test Vito Paul London Brain Kendrick Rory McAllistair Robbie McAllistair Domino Deuce Jimmy Wang Yang Dave Taylor Michael Cole Steve Romero Tazz JBL Teddy Long DIVAS Candice Michelle Maria Melina Queen Sharmell Lillian Garcia[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Adrenaline[/B] John Cena The Undertaker Kane Ric Flair Chris Masters William Regal Joey Mercury The Boogeyman Hardcore Holly Sabu Test Gregory Helms Chavo Guerrero Scotty 2 Hotty Sandman Little Guido Stevie Richards Kevin Thorn Shannon Moore Jamie Noble Jim Ross Jerry Lawler Josh Matthews DIVAS Ashley Brooke Michelle McCool Layla[/COLOR] All other workers have been realesed we wish them luck in the future(i have not listed the road agents or refs the people who have been realesed are manly personality and authority figures

yeh well every single superstar drafted here was randomly done with TEW complete draft option, this is so i can deal with whatever roster was thrown at me and tonight i will post the first raw.. after seeing me roster i think you may like some of my annoucments

[COLOR="Red"][B]RAW April 2nd Week 2007[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w217/blahblah123443211234/RAW/rawlogo.jpg[/IMG] We kick off the first Raw off a new era with Joey Styles and Paul Heyman at ringside. A Bold Headed Vince McMahon is in the ring with a very neat hat covering his now egg-head Vince: Now im not hear to welcome you all to Raw or anything like that but...*bold-ie bold-ie bold-ie* SHUT UP DAMN IT, now im hear to introduce your new Raw GM, he has done a great job on Raw as Executive Assistant, Ladies and Gentlemen Mr Jonathan Coachmen A c***y Coach makes his way to the ring Vince: Good luck Coach im getting out of here right now Linda McMahon appearaces on the screen Linda: Hold up Vince, you see me and the other board members have voted and decided that The Coach isnt quite ready to be Raw GM, so instead he will be Co-GM with this man.. Mick Foley Coach: Mr McMahon you cant be serious Vince: Whatever i dont care im getting out of here Foley: Thank you Linda and thank all the board from me, now Coach i looks like me and you better start getting on so, i've been thinking and since we have a vacant WWE Title and since we have Backlash coming in a couple of weeks maybe we could start filling the Backlash card. Coach: I never thought i would say this but i like the way you think Mick. Ladies and Gentlemen me and my .... partner will be back later on tonight with a huge annoucement regarding Backlash Heyman: Well they you go Joey, looks like we have some big annoucement coming up but first we have our first match of the new RAW.. a Bra and Panties Battle Royal for the Womens Championship _____________________________________________________________ [B]Mickie James vs Victoria vs Torrie Wilson vs Kristal Marshall vs Jillian Hall vs Kelly Kelly vs Trinity vs Cherry[/B] The match starts high tempo with Cherry and Jillian quickly being stripped down to the bra and panties. Kristal is the next to go after being stripped following a stinkface from Torrie. Trinity and Kelly Kelly then are able to together eliminate Torrie, bt turn round and are hit by a double clothesline from Victoria who proceeds in stripping the divas leaving just Victoria and Mickie James. After some very good back and forth action Mickie is able to strip Victoria and win the Womens Title Post match Victoria gets on the mic and says that this wasn't a proper match and demands a shot at the Womens Title at backlash, Mickie looks at her new gold and announces that at Backlash it's on ______________________________________________________________ We go backstage to Todd Grisham Todd: Ladies and Gentlemen my guested at this time the new Raw Co-GM, Jonathan Coachmen and Coach the questi... Coach: Mr Coachmen Todd:... sorry Mr Coachmen, the question i have for you is do you believe that you and Mick Foley can co-exist as the new GM's of Raw Coach: You know at first i thought we wouldnt but now after he listen to some of my ideas i think we have both agreed that by working together we can make Raw better than ever and as for tonight... Mr Kennedy comes into shot Ken: Yes about tonight, i want to know why, why Mrrrrrrrrr KENNEDY has not been announced the new WWE Champion, but i forgive you, because i know to keep the crowd on the edge of the seat your leaving the big announcement to the end of the night am i right Coach: Well yes we will be making a annoucement tonight. Ken: just as i thought, well i better go and get ready Jonathan, because tonight when it's all said and done the announcement heard around the world will be the NEW WWE CHAMPION MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KENNNEDYYYYYYYYYY*off screen/pause/back on screen* KENNEDYYYY Styles: Well Mr Kennedy feels confident he will be named the WWE champion here tonight Heyman: Yeh well the are a few guys in the back who will have something to say about that Styles: Well even so, we have just heared that a 8 man tournament has been set up to find a new intercontinental champion and tonight we will have two first round matches as Matt Hardy takes on The Great Khali later on tonight but up next Shelton Benjamin battles Finley _______________________________________________________________ [B]Shelton Benjamin vs Finlay[/B] This see's Benjamin playing to the crowd back like a face, he pulls out all the stops to keep the fans happy but it ist enough when a Celtic Cross gives Finlay the victory, with some help from little b*****d Styles: What a great match thats was and we have just been told we can now show you the brackets for this intercontinental title tournament Heyman: And remeber that this will all come to ahead in a match for the title at Backlash [Shelton] VS_________[Finlay] [Finlay] [Elijah Burke] VS [Rob Van Dam] [Matt Hardy] VS [The Great Khali] [MVP] VS [Kenny Dykstra] ________________________________________________________________ Styles: Now we are going to head backstage to Todd Grisham Todd: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time is Umaga and his manager Armand.. Armando takes the mic Armando: Ha ha everybody listen.... to me, my name is Armando Alejandro ESstrada and this is my somaon bulldozer, Umaga. and if you are watching Joanthan Coachmen, if you are watching Mick Foley, tonight you should name Umaga, the new WWE Champion ha ha. Styles: Well Paul another superstar puts his name forward to become the new WWE champion Heyman: I think that both Coach and Foley wont be swayed by any number of names being put forward Styles: And we just hearing that tonights main event will be a triple threat match with Umaga taking on Mr Kennedy taking on... The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels, what a huge match that will be Heyman: It sure will Joey but up next a big tag team match as Cryme Time takes on Lance Cade and Trevor Murdock [B]Cryme Time vs Lance Cade & Trevor Murdock[/B] The Crowd were Hyped after hearing the main event annouced but wanted this one over quick, so that's what they got with Cryme Time picking up the win after 4 minutes, after Cryme Time stole Lance Cades Cowboy hat ________________________________________________________________ Styles: top tag team action hear on Raw and up next we see another great match as Matt Hardy battles the giant The Great Khali [B]Matt Hardy vs The Great Khali[/B] Matt has the crowd behind him and gives it one hell of a go but in the end cant stop the dominance of Khali who wins after a chop to the head and a dobule handed choke slam ___________________________________________________________ Backstage we see Shelton Benjamin walking when he is confronted by Charlie Haas Haas: Hey shelton, what is that about man, were ment to be a team but instead you go behind my back and ask for a place in this tournament, then when you have you match you act like the big hero and end up losing, you really disgraced yourself ou... Benjamin: ok back off man, you know i was acting like a hero because thats what i want to be.. and dont want to be in a loser tag team acting like a bad guy when i really aint, in fact it was your that said we should go that way in the first place, that nice guys finish last yadda yadda yadda Haas: Hey man you do what you want all that matters is that 'I' am on my way to the top and you were just dead weight Benjamin: Oh really well since your on your way to the top why not try and get there by taking me on at Backlash Haas:Your on and im going to win because i am the most atheltic and impressive athelete in the W W E Benjmin: Sure whatever Heyman: Another great match added to Backlash which really is heating up Styles: Thats right Paul and tonight isnt over because we still have a annoucement to come regarding the WWE Title Heyman: and were going to head backstage now to Todd Grisham who is standing by with Mick Foley ________________________________________________________________ Todd: My guest at this time Mr Foley Foley: Hey you can call me Mick Todd: ok well my question for you at this time is do you have any news regarding the WWE Title picture Foley: Todd i do have some news and will be making my annoucement, along with the Coach of course after the huge main event coming up next but before.. HBK Shawn Michaels comes into shot HBK: Sorry to interupt guys but i know your got your big annoucement coming up Mick and i just hope that you havnt forgot old HBK, because that title sure would look good around my waist Foley: Like i said, i will be making my annoucement shortly HBK: Good *Im just a sexy boy plays in the background* i better go and take care of buisness ______________________________________________________________ [B]Shawn Michaels vs Umaga vs Mr Kennedy[/B] A great match to end the night with, after 10 minutes of solid three way action, the match ends with the ref knocked down and HBK down outside, Mr Kennedy takes a chair to Umaga, it takes Kennedy five chair shots to finally get Umaga down, Kennedy points to his head signalling how smart he is but turns into some sweet chin music, the ref recovered to make the 1 2 3 Post match Mick Foley comes out to the top of the ramp Foley: What a great match, now unfortunetly my Co-GM couldnt be here right now, to cut a long story short we couldnt agree on the way RAW should be won so i introduced him to a good freind of mine, Mr Socko. Now as for the WWE title i think that Shawn, you just won this match, you put on one hell of a match Shawn you should be the WWE Champion, but then again Umaga has dominated nearly everyone since he came to the WWE maybe Umaga should be the champ, but then again Mr Kennedy your are Mr money in the bank, you are one of the best in the buisness maybe you should be the new Champion, now how do i solve this promblem, i know... at Backlash were going to have a re-match of the match we just saw, so at Backlash it will be Mr Kennedy vs Umaga vs Shawn Michaels for the WWE Championship End of Show Results: Mickie James Won a Divas Battle Royal for the Womens Title Finlay Defeated Shelton Benjamin Cryme Time Defeated Lance Cade & Trevor Murdock The Great Khali Defeated Matt Hardy Shawn Michaels Defeated Umaga & Mr Kennedy Backlash Matches Annouced: Shawn Michaels vs Umaga vs Mr Kennedy WWE Title Mickie James vs Victoria Womens Title ???????? vs ????????? Intercontinental Title Shelton Benjamin vs Charlie Haas

[COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Adrenaline Debut[/B] Adrenaline will be making it's debut this wednesday night on the FX Network and it is sure to be a huge night The new Wrestling Heavyweight Title will be on the line as when John Cena takes on the Undertaker in our main event The Hardcore title is back in the WWE and it will be on the line in a 6 man hardcore match this wednesday night. Sabu, Sandman, Kevin Thorn, Stevie Richards, Little Guido, Hardcore Holly and William Regal will battle it out Also Test will be going up against The Boogeyman and Jamie Noble will be in action[/COLOR]

Archived