10 Years In The Life Of Johnny Dream

Well, after reading a few of these diaries, I thought that it would be fun to do one of my own. The only thing is, I have been playing my game for 10 game years, and I don't really want to start a new one. So, I came up with an interesting idea. I would write this diary in the form of my character's autobiography, telling of the last 10 years of his career and his rise to superstardom. ----- Here's a few background details: Current Game Year: 2016 Character Name: Johnny Dream Birthdate: July 1986 Nationality: USA Weight: Middleweight Game Type: Rookie To Legend He is currently quite over all over the world. I have to go now, but more details and the first chapters will be coming shortly.

Okay, here are all the important details: [COLOR=DarkRed]Current Game Year: 2016 Game Type: Rookie To Legend Game Data: Original Data[/COLOR] [COLOR=SeaGreen]Character Name: Johnny Dream Birthdate: July 1986 Nationality: USA Weight: Middleweight[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrange]Overness: USA: 95 Canada: 92 Mexico: 91 Japan: 96 UK: 72 Europe: 70 Australia: 70[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkOrchid]Stats: Spirit: 47 Power: 48 Technique: 42 Speed: 46 Psychology: 96 Stamina: 60 Toughness: 79 Charisma: 95 Microphone: 90 Saftey: 99 Looks: 89 Respect: 69[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Title History: Former 4C Champion Former MPWF Tag Team Champion Former MPWF World Heritage Champion Former 5 Time MPWF Lucha Champion Former CGC World Champion Former TCW Hardcore Champion Former Burning World Tag Team Champion Former Burning World Champion Former World Level Tag Champion Current Co-Holder of 4C Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] I think that's about everything, I'll have the first chapters up soon.

[B]10 Years In The Life Of Johnny Dream[/B] [B]Chapter 1 – Looking Back[/B] January 2016. The beginning of my eleventh year in this business, also, the year I turn 30. So, feeling a bit sentimental, I thought I’d look back on ten years in the wrestling industry. I’ve accumulated lots of stories about lots of workers and promotions and although my story is far from over, I thought I’d share some of my stories with you. [B]Chapter 2 – Humble Beginnings[/B] Where to begin? Well, I suppose that the beginning would be a good place to begin. So, here goes. It was January 2005, I was 18 years old and out on my own for the first time. Becoming a professional wrestler had been my dream (pardon the pun) since I was about seven. I remember watching SWF as a kid, watching those superstars on the screen, people like Bruce The Giant, Christian Faith and Sean McFly among others. They were the greats of the Supreme Wrestling Federation. Then later, HGC came in. At first, I didn’t think HGC would amount to much; for one it had a crap name, but then I heard about all the people who were going to be in the promotion. I only really caught the end of Strong’s run in SWF when I started to watch wrestling, but of course, you can’t be a wrestling fan without knowing about (and loving) people like Sam Strong I had seen some of his stuff and I loved it, so it was a big thing for me when he came in. So, I started to watch HGC as well as SWF, it was great. So that’s a little history of me before I started wrestling, what about when I did start wrestling? I had been training since I was about 17, and I was ready and eager to give it a try. I wasn’t extremely flashy or powerful in the ring (and still, I’m not) but I could talk. For me, it’s never been about doing impressive moves, it’s always about keeping the fans entertained, and if you know how to do that, you don’t need big flashy moves. Just look at Sam Strong, he’s a hero to millions, and he never used those kind of moves. Back to the main story, I called up several promotions and about five of them offered me jobs. I was quite lucky; I suppose to get hired by that many promotions. Of course, they were all paying me peanuts per appearance, but with five lots of a small amount of money, I might be able to live off it. The big wow for me was WLW, World Level Wrestling. To my amazement and delight, they offered me a job. They weren’t exactly national, but they were quite a big promotion for me and the good thing was that they toured. While the other promotions offered me the potential for one match per month, WLW provided the chance for one a week. There was also the added bonus of working in Japan! My debut match was in WLW against “Blood Raven” Ketsueki Karasu on Thursday in the first week of January 2005. Karasu was (and still is) about 5 years older than me. It was quite intimidating being around all these professional wrestlers. I was just a rookie in a locker room with all these pros. But, by some freak chance, I managed to win my very first match. It was only 10 minutes but it wasn’t a bad match. I thought it was a good omen for my career. I travelled a lot during those early years, I worked all over the place, as well as Japan and the USA, there was the UK and Europe. But I had begun, and it was going to be an interesting adventure.

Archived