Congrats to Gary - proud dad of a baby boy!

A big Congrats to Gary and Jamie, who are now the proud parents of John Paul Gorski. John is 20 inches and a healthy 7 pounds and 10 ounces. The delivery went very well with no complications and Jamie is doing well. Word is John is already sporting Michigan maize and blue garb as well. So, congrats again to Gary and family!

Guest mdisturbed
Congrats Gary and family....I hope you find atleast a few hours of sleep a night.....but it is all worth it, my son is my pride and joy!

Wow, what an experience - I will never forget it. Thanks for all the well wishes. Jamie and John Paul and I are all home now and everyone is doing great (not that I went through anything that strenuous mind you). I was prepping for sleepless nights - I had no idea they would start in the hospital though :) It was a little scary when he came out and wasn't crying and they had to go put him in the warmer and make him cry but his lungs sure are fine now. Thanks to everyone again and I guess now its back to work on my other baby, TPB ;) See all you daddies (and mommies) online at 3 am

• 4 weeks later...
Sure, he sleeps...usually somewhere between the hours of 10am-8pm :) One of these days he'll get it right - and yes, we bought a swing. Best thing we've bought for him so far. It's got sounds and a little dome light and a mobile and it rocks him to sleep at 2 in the morning when Jamie takes him downstairs and puts him in it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived