FPW: Bringing Repect Back To The McMahon Name

[quote]good show i see a taker vs goldberg storyline heating up but hey i may be wrong[/quote] OOC: I have no idea what your talking about:rolleyes: IC: October Week 2 Tuesday [quote] AWF mayhem was a good show again. With Mad Mikey winning the Television title over Ron Killings. In the main they had Jericho and The Rock defeat the Steiners for a B- show, 4.69 rating. [/quote] October Week 2 Thursday [quote] NWA showdown was like mayhem. It mained Sting over Jarrett. B- show with a higher 3.29 rating. Christopher daniels had a herniated spinal disk out for a year at PWR (I hate you PWR I will have revenge) against rey mysterio jr to retain the championship. Word is that FPW is looking for new talent, especially tag teams*. Stay tuned for any new announcements. [/quote] OOC: A prize to anyone who guesses the two tag teams I have signed. And guesses might give me ideas. Also I hope to have the new show up by Thursday. Until then here is a preview [SIZE=3][B]Preview for FPW Warfare[/B]:[/SIZE] Goldberg vs. Al Snow Chavo and Juvi vs. Funaki and Tajiri Kronik vs. Too Cool Steve Austin vs. Tazz

Archived