Total...Nonstop...Action

Hi. Im W3LSHY...Tom Welsh. I've been watching TNA recently and have gotten right into it. So i thought, I wonder if i could do a better job than that. So i searched around the web looking for a good Wrestling Management Simulator, And there isn't a better game round than TEW. (By the way i'm using TEW 2005) And after downloading a suitable Database from...[url]www.bobinc.net...(Cheap[/url] Plug), i thought why not post my Journey into TNA management righthere on The TEW Forums (Cheap Pop). So here it is...Also i must tell you i arn't using the basic model from real-life, all the storylines are made by me. And i have aleady done 3 Impact's...3 Xplosion's and The No Surrender PPV. So ina minute, i will fill you in on the last 3 or so weeks...

[U]Impact Week 1...[/U] Jeff Jarrett comes out to the ring and insults the audience, drawing boos and catcalls. Before things get out of hand, Christian Cage charges the ring confronts Jeff Jarrett, telling him to shut up. Jeff Jarrett gets out of there. Team 3D defeated LAX in 5:34 when Brother Ray defeated Homicide by pinfall with a Deadly Cutter. We are outside the locker room of Bill Goldberg. He opens the door outwards, just in time to accidentally hit a passing by 'The Monster' Abyss square in the face, flooring him. Bill Goldberg doesn't notice what he has done, and walks off. Bill Goldberg defeated 'Big Poppa Pump' Scott Steiner in 7:44 by count out. During the match we also had 'The Monster' Abyss run in and attack Goldberg. Jim Cornette comes to the ring and announces that as of right now, Team 3D are the Number One Contender for the title that America's Most Wanted currently hold! 'The Phenomenal' AJ Styles, Samoa Joe and 'The War Machine' Rhino defeated 'The Alpha Male' Monty Brown, Raven and Bobby Roode in 6:56 when 'The Phenomenal' AJ Styles defeated 'The Alpha Male' Monty Brown by pinfall with a Styles Clash. Alex Shelley is walking backstage, past the door to the mystery guest's locker room. He looks around, takes a peek inside, then hurries off before anyone catches him, looking shocked. Jay Lethal defeated Chris Sabin in 3:49 by pinfall with a Lethal Injection. Jay Lethal makes defence number 1 of his TNA X Division title. Sting defeated Christian Cage in 10:35 by pinfall with a Scorpion Death Drop. During the match we also had Jeff Jarrett run in and attack 'Captain Charisma'. [U]Xplosion Week 1[/U] Sting defeated 'The Monster' Abyss in 4:53 by submission after interference from Bill Goldberg. Christian Cage is chasing Jeff Jarrett backstage! But we have to cut to other action first. 'The Alpha Male' Monty Brown defeated 'The Phenomenal' AJ Styles in 6:21 by pinfall with an Alpha Bomb. Christian Cage turns a corner backstage and spots Jeff Jarrett, who also sees him. A chase begins, but Jeff Jarrett had obviously prepared for this, as he reaches a waiting car first, and is able to screech off into the night. Christian Cage is unwilling to give up though, and jumps into his own car and heads off in hot pursuit. Brother Devon defeated 'Wildcat' Chris Harris in 5:21 by pinfall with a Deadly Death Drop. 'The Monster' Abyss attacks Bill Goldberg backstage, and leaves him down and out. Petey Williams defeated Shark Boy, Christopher Daniels, Chris Sabin, Sonjay Dutt and Senshi in 11:39 when Petey Williams defeated Shark Boy by pinfall in a 6 Man House Of Fun match, with a Canadian Destroyer. Jim Cornette comes to the ring and announces that as of right now, Jeff Jarrett is the Number One Contender for the title that Christian Cage currently holds! [U]Impact Week 2[/U] PRE-SHOW A1 defeated Puma in 8:06 by pinfall with a Press Slam. MAIN SHOW Jim Cornette comes out and announces his major new signing, Rob Van Dam. Out he comes to make his first appearance as the newest signing. Rob Van Dam comes to the ring and challenges anyone backstage to a match. Rob Van Dam defeated Alex Shelley in 3:01 by pinfall with a Five Star Frog Splash. Having picked up the victory, Rob Van Dam celebrates in the ring. Senshi defeated Jay Lethal in 4:33 by pinfall following interference from Petey Williams. As Raven and 'The Alpha Male' Monty Brown continue their attack on AJ Styles and Rhino, Samoa Joe runs in swinging, attempting to save AJ Styles and Rhino from serious injury. Raven and M. Brown quickly turn their attention to Joe, attacking him viciously. 'Cowboy' James Storm defeated Brother Ray in 6:01 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage. Samoa Joe defeated Bobby Roode in 7:38 by submission with a Coquina Clutch. Jeff Jarrett and 'The Monster' Abyss defeated Christian Cage and Bill Goldberg in 8:55 when Jeff Jarrett defeated Christian Cage by pinfall by using underhanded tactics. [U]Xplosion Week 2[/U] Rob Van Dam defeated 'Maverick' Matt Bentley in 2:52 by pinfall with a Five Star Frog Splash. Team 3D members, Brother Ray and Brother Devon are walking backstage when 'Cowboy' James Storm and 'Wildcat' Chris Harris comes out of hiding and attacks. Team 3D are bungled into a car which then speeds off. Shark Boy defeated Petey Williams in 4:42 by pinfall following interference from Jay Lethal. 'The Phenomenal' AJ Styles comes to the ring and challenges 'The Alpha Male' Monty Brown to a match. 'The War Machine' Rhino defeated Raven in 8:11 by pinfall with a Gore. Samoa Joe and Bill Goldberg defeated Bobby Roode and 'The Monster' Abyss in 10:31 when Bill Goldberg defeated Bobby Roode by pinfall with a Spear. Raven attacks 'The War Machine' Rhino backstage, and leaves him down and out. Jeff Jarrett defeated Christian Cage in 11:35 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage. (Non-Title Match) [U]Impact Week 3[/U] Rob Van Dam defeated Lance Hoyt in 2:31 by pinfall with a Five Star Frog Splash. Brother Ray defeated 'Wildcat' Chris Harris in 10:31 by pinfall with a Deadly Cutter. Jim Cornette is joined in the ring by 'The Monster' Abyss and Bill Goldberg who will face each other in a match. After throwing insults at each other, Bill Goldberg signs the contract and hands 'The Monster' Abyss the pen. 'The Monster' Abyss throws it away and attacks Goldberg instead! After beating him down, 'The Monster' Abyss signs the contract. 'Cowboy' James Storm defeated Brother Devon in 9:34 by pinfall with a 8-Second Ride. Christian Cage challenges Jeff Jarrett to a match, and in order to get it he says that he'll put his title on the line in the match. Jay Lethal, 'The Phenomenal' AJ Styles, 'The War Machine' Rhino and Samoa Joe defeated Petey Williams, 'The Alpha Male' Monty Brown, Raven and Bobby Roode in 9:49 when Jay Lethal defeated Petey Williams by pinfall with a Lethal Injection. [U] Xplosion Week 3[/U] Rob Van Dam defeated David Young in 4:47 by pinfall with a Five Star Frog Splash. As Jeremy Borash interviews Bill Goldberg, 'The Monster' Abyss and J. Mitchell storm the set and attack Goldberg. As they beat down the struggling Goldberg, Jeremy Borash stands off to the side in disbelief. Raven and Bobby Roode defeated 'The War Machine' Rhino and Samoa Joe in 11:02 when Raven defeated 'The War Machine' Rhino by pinfall with a Raven Effect. 'The Alpha Male' Monty Brown and Petey Williams defeated 'The Phenomenal' AJ Styles and Jay Lethal in 9:56 when Petey Williams defeated Jay Lethal by pinfall with a Canadian Destroyer. Brother Ray, Brother Devon and Christian Cage defeated 'Wildcat' Chris Harris, 'Cowboy' James Storm and Jeff Jarrett in 15:31 when Christian Cage defeated Jeff Jarrett by pinfall with a Peep Impact. Jim Cornette came to the ring and anounced to the audience that he has granted Double J his request…A match for Cage's NWA Title at No Surrender...

The Word Document for No Surrender kept f@kng up so i will read you the results in basic... NWA Tag Team Championships AMW D. Team 3D RVD D. David Young Bill Goldberg D. Abyss w/James Mitchell Samoa Joe D. Bobby Roode Raven D. Rhino AJ Styes D. Monty Brown Ladder Match - X-Division Championship Jay Lethal D. Petey Williams NWA Championship Christian Cage D. Jeff Jarrett

That's just a run down of so far. The Results From now on since i made this thread will be in much more detail unless i really can't be bothered. PPV's will be Just copy and Pasted from the game, but because Word just stopped working, I writ it rally basically, In a PPV i tend to hve about 20 segments, So making them detailed would be too much Work...Anyway cheers for reading so far, Hope you like it, and i will probably post some more results Tomorrow... Later, :cool:

Impact - January Week 4 - Battle-Royal Mania [U]TNA Impact! ... Week 4 in January[/U] [U]Battle Royal Mania[/U] (Most things in brackets are Crowd Reactions...) The Pyro's went and the crowd Went CRAAAZZYYY! We kicked off the Show with the Music of The Face Of Management: Jim Cornette [U][COLOR="Red"] The Huge Announcement[/COLOR][/U] [COLOR="Black"]Jim Cornette came swaggering to the ring in an Expensive Black Suite...I think the crowd could sence something BIG was about to go down...''Well here we go again...No Surrender was massive. We had a monster of a match (Literally) between Bill Goldberg (GOLDBERG...GOLDBERG...GOLDBERG) and The Monster Abyss (BOOOOOOO!). We had the phenoninal one...AJ Styles! (WHOOOOOO.) defeat the Master of the Pounce...The Alpha Male Monty Brown (BOOOOOO!) + We had Christian Cage defeat Jeff Jarrett in one hell of a Main Event. (CHRISTIAN CAGE...CHRISTIAN CAGE....) Which leaves a question...Who will challenge Christian Cage for the NWA Title at Sacrifice. So everybody in the back has been discussing this an come to a conclusion...Right Here Tonight in The Main Event...There Will be a Humongous 30 Man Battle Royal with the winner being the #1 Contender for the NWA Championship! And that's why TNA is truly the greatest Wrestling Promotion on this planet...'' Cornette Then Dropped The Microphone and exited before our first match...[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][U]Jay Lethal Defeated Petey Williams in 2:44 by DQ. - No Surrender Rematch for the X-Division Championship[/U][/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]Petey dominated from the get-go after attacking Jay whilst entering. After Williams missed a Flying Crossbody, Lethal managed to get a few right hands in and had the Perfect opportunity for Lethal Injection. That was until Puma climbed over the guard rail from the crowd, Entered the ing and attacked Lethal, Drawing the DQ. Puma then told Lethal that He wants a shot at the X-Division Championship at Sacrifice...[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][U]Truly The Instant Classic...[/U][/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]We went backstage next, where Jeremy Borash was standing next to still NWA Champ Christian Cage...JB asked Cage about his victory and title defense #1 last Sunday At No Surrender. Cage replied with: ''Last Sunday was a great night for Me, Captain Carisma. Jarrett did the talking with speech, whereas i did the talking with the Walking...Jarrett felt his head get thrust, driven if you will, into the mat when i hit him with the Unprettier. And by the way Jarrett if you want some more, come get some more, because you will once again feel the Impact of an Unprettier '' (WHOOOOO!) JB then asked age about tonight's Big Battle Royal... '' JB, at the end of the day my friend, it doesn't matter who wins tonight, Whether it be The Monster Abyss (BOOO!), The Phenominal AJ Styles (WHOOOO!) 'Big Poppa Pump' Scott Steiner (BOOOOO!) or even The washed up WCW 'Star' Bill Goldberg (WHOOOO! Goldgberg, Goldberg, Goldberg!) It doesn't matter who wins, because at the end o Sacrifice, i will be raising the NWA Title above my head, still the reigning Champ, as all of my peeps cheer, and then i will prove that's why i am truly The........Instant..........classic... Cage then walked away.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][U]America's Most Wanted defeated The Naturals in 4:49 to make Title Defence number 2 so far...[/U][/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]AMW stated on top, with The Wildcat Chris Harris dominating Andy Douglas, but when Harris got his attempt of an irish whip reversed, he bounced off the other ropes, only for The Franchise Shane Douglas at ringside triping him over. Bot men were down, but after a 8 Second/10 Second Double Countout, Douglas got the tag to Chase Stevens, as Harris gothe tag to Cowboy James Storm. Chase was on fire and bulldozing his way through Storm, then he irish whipped Storm into the ropes, but also near his Partner Harris, who got the blind tag, which Chase didn't see. Harris entered, and after Storm avoided a Chase Clothesline, Chase turned right into a Catatonic. Harris then covered for the 3, making AMW Retain The NWA Tag Team Championships.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][U]Bill Goldberg defeated 29 other men in the 30 Man #1 Contenders over the top rope Battle Royal match after 31:11 Minutes of action.[/U][/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"] Sonjay Dutt 30 Eric Young 29 Brother Runt 28 Matt Bentley 27 Senshi 26 Jerry Lynn 25 Kevin Nash 24 BG James 23 Kip James 22 Samoa Joe = 20 Sting = 20 Austin Aries 19 Homicide 18 Brother Devon 17 Hernandez 16 Brother Ray 15 A1 14 Bobby Roode 13 Chris Sabin 12 Christopher Daniels 11 Ron Killings 10 Scott Steiner 9 Rhino = 7 Raven = 7 AJ Styles 6 Monty Brown 5 Rob Van Dam 4 Abyss 3 Jeff Jarret Runner Up Bill Goldberg WINNER! Samoa Joe and Sting were classed as Joint 20 because after eliminating 5 people, Joe was taken out by Sting. Unfortunatly for Sting, he not only clotheslined Joe out of the ring, he went over the top rope himself. Raven and Rhino were dubbed as joint Seventh because both men slid under the bottom rope, and started brawling through the crowd, after not coming back for about 5 minutes, The referee announced that Raven and Rhino had officially eliminated themselves... Goldberg got on the microphone after and said something very simple...Christian Cage - You better believe the hype... End Of Impact... [/COLOR]

I have decided that seeing as though that Impac took me over 4 Hours to write, i am from now on going to copy and paste the results...Also that way it will be quicker and i will gemore results done. Also i just want to play the gam rather than play 10 mins an 5 hours Writing up...Cheers ;)

[U]TNA Xplosion Week 4[/U] The James Gang defeated LAX, Team 3D and The Naturals in 8:56; the order of elimination was LAX first, then The Naturals, and finally Team 3D. As Jeremy Borash interviews 'The War Machine' Rhino, Raven storm the set and attacks J. Borash. As Raven beats down Rhino, Jeremy Borash stands off to the side calling for someone to stop the carnage. Rob Van Dam defeated 'The Monster' Abyss in 6:09 by disqualification after ‘The Monster’ Abyss went crazy and attack RVD with a chair. 'The Phenomenal' AJ Styles comes to the ring and challenges 'Big Poppa Pump' Scott Steiner to a match. (Because AJ eliminated Steiner, But Steiner came back in and eliminated Styles before leaving.) Puma and 'Maverick' Matt Bentley defeated Jay Lethal and Christopher Daniels in 3:50 when Puma defeated Jay Lethal by pinfall with a Moonsault. Jim Cornette is in his office when The James Gang burst in and demand a title shot against America's Most Wanted to which he agrees. Samoa Joe drew with Sting in 11:03 following a double count out. Jim Cornette is joined in the ring by Christian Cage and Bill Goldberg who will face each other in a match at Sacrifice. After throwing insults at each other, Christian Cage signs the contract. Before Bill Goldberg can, Jeff Jarrett runs to the ring and attacks both Christian Cage and Bill Goldberg, beating them both to the ground! Jeff Jarrett then signs the contract instead of Bill Goldberg! It's his match now!

[U]NEWS[/U] Total Nonstop Action Wrestlinghas officially begun talks with Ring Of Honour Superstar Ace Steel... Traci's job is looking a bit thin after turning up For work late and then complaining about her push... Simond Diamond also turned up late and complained about his push, he too is in hot water with the Boss... Also for anyone wondering why LAX hasn't been used a awfl lot, aparently TNA management are unhappy at the decrease in Hernandez's Performnce. It looks like LAX could be done with TNA pretty soon. TNA Management have thought about an idea to split LAX up after a losing streak and put Homicide against Hernandez in a losr if Fired Match. Incidently Hernandez still has 2 Years Left on hi contract...

[U][B]Impact Week 5[/B][/U] Bill Goldberg comes to the ring and challenges Jeff Jarrett to a match. Puma defeated Shark Boy in 2:35 by pinfall with a Moonsault. We're backstage now. It looks like Puma is talking to quite the piece of tail there. "So maybe you wanna go out sometime?" "Puma look out!" "What?" That damned Jay Lethal has struck again! Nailing Puma right in skull with that weapon! "I told ya to wear a helmut, didn't I Puma? Ahahahahaha" When will this end? The cameras head to the announcer's podium where Jeremy Borash brings out Hernandez. J. Borash begins to question Hernandez on a recent loss, in which Hernandez apologizes to Homicide for. Suddenly, Homicide roars onto the set and begins kicking Hernandez to the ground. As Hernandez rises to his feet, Homicide rears back and tosses a vicious and hungry fireball into Hernandez's face. As Hernandez rolls around the ground screaming in agony, Homicide makes a hasty retreat. BG James defeated 'Wildcat' Chris Harris in 4:32 by pinfall with a Dogg Pound. 'The War Machine' Rhino attacks Raven backstage, but only ends up getting beaten down himself. Rob Van Dam somehow defeated 'The Monster' Abyss in 11:33 by pinfall with a Five Star Frog Splash. 'Big Poppa Pump' Scott Steiner appears and says that he accepts the challenge laid down by 'The Phenomenal' AJ Styles, he'll face him in a match. Samoa Joe defeated Sting in a rematch from last week in 10:33 by submission with a Coquina Clutch.

[B][U]NEWS[/U][/B] TNA Wrestling has ended talks with Ace Steel... Simond Diamond rrived very late again, and has offically been given his first warning... Hernandez' contract has officiall been terminated. It's been floating around that he would be fired for abouta month due to his decline in perfrmance and attitude towards TNA Management. This explains the Fireball incident. TNA Wrestling has begun talks with Paul 'The Big SHow' Wight. We will update you on this situation as it comes to us...

[B][U]NEWS[/U][/B] TNA Wrestling is proud to anounce they have come to an agreement with Paul Wight. He isn't slated to debut until after Sacrifice though. He has been given the character of a unbeatable, savage, monster heel. His new ring name is 'The Wight Stuff' Paul Wight. Also he will probably be introuduced by his new manager, who TNA Management is deciding upon... Paul isn't the only major signing though. In an unlikely turn of events the Harcore Legend himself Mick Foley is coming to TNA as the new colour Commentator! Exciting news for the future of TNA Wrestling!...

Archived