Great Lakes Championship Wrestling - Boredom Is A Powerful Influence

This is where this comes from... [quote]I have a better challenge. Put in a promotion with 0 prestige, 0 money, and 0 popularity everywhere, starting with no workers; play as the head booker of that promotion on Straight Edge without ever losing your job. Don't add any workers to the database to help fill your positions, let the game generate any extra people needed and pick only from the default workers.[/quote] OK, that's also the basis for D-Lyrium's diary, but I'd like to take a shot at it, using some humor and the cheapest workers I can find. Now, on to the diary. [COLOR="Blue"]"Dude, I'm f***ing bored.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]"What do you want to do about it? We've got no money." [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"Let's start a wrestling company. There isn't one around here, we'd have the market all to ourselves."[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Dude, as I said we have no money, no talent, no influence. So why the hell not?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"Yeah, I'll draw up a logo, you go call wrestling guys."[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Uh... Why do we need a logo? No one will ever see it. And who do I call?" [/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"We are guarenteed at least five people if we provide snacks. And you call anybody!"[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Ah. You do know this is insane, right?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]"Yeah. But who cares, I'm f***ing bored here."[/COLOR] Backstory unimportant. Survival, also unimportant. Defeating boredom? Damn important! [quote]Product Settings: Style Name: Dude! What the hell's a style! Match Ratio: 80% Match Times: 10/15/25 mins. Intensity: 40% Danger: 60% Face/Heel Divide: Strong Integrated Woman’s Wrestling Key Features: Traditional Heavy: Mainstream, Daredevil, Comedy Medium: Risque, Lucha Libre [/quote]

[COLOR="Blue"]Dude, a logo![/COLOR] [img]http://www.errantknightgames.com/kayfabe/GLCW/images/logo.jpg[/img] [COLOR="DarkRed"]"Where the hell did you get that?! I haven't gotten up yet?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Uh... It's called the internet dude...[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Okay...[/COLOR] *Facepalm*

Archived