I was just watching a few UFC fights just now. I really can't wait till the summer. It seems like a really long way. Is there any other guys out there which can't wait till the summer release? Any suggestions what to do till then, appart from playing TEW of corse! I feel there is really nothing worth playing any more. Especially the "flashy" mainstream comercial games. They simply lack any real gameplay, i usualy get bored within a few hours. The last 2 years virtualy the only game, worth playing, with an original idea was TEW. I am surprised that no one tried to counter TEW. A few years back we had a handfull of freeware wrestling promotion games, all vanished round about when TEW04 appeared Can anyone recomend any worthwhile sports or business simulations until WMMA comes out.

[QUOTE=Capelli King;228761]I was just watching a few UFC fights just now. I really can't wait till the summer. It seems like a really long way. Is there any other guys out there which can't wait till the summer release? Any suggestions what to do till then, appart from playing TEW of corse! I feel there is really nothing worth playing any more. Especially the "flashy" mainstream comercial games. They simply lack any real gameplay, i usualy get bored within a few hours. The last 2 years virtualy the only game, worth playing, with an original idea was TEW. I am surprised that no one tried to counter TEW. A few years back we had a handfull of freeware wrestling promotion games, all vanished round about when TEW04 appeared Can anyone recomend any worthwhile sports or business simulations until WMMA comes out.[/QUOTE] Dude, go out and get some sun and quit posting things that aren't important.

Because your response was important? Jeez dude, think you could be more of a prick? He was asking for suggestions on things to try out during the few months wait for a game, and you come at him with "Go get some sun."? Seems to me, you, the guy sitting here telling other people to go get some sun, might want to try that out for yourself. Any idea on what kind of business sims you'd be interested in giving a try? I've played quite a few over the past six months or so, and might could hunt down links to some of the ones I found fun again. Give me some kind of idea what you're into and I'll take a look around.

[QUOTE=Arrows;228766]Because your response was important? Jeez dude, think you could be more of a prick? He was asking for suggestions on things to try out during the few months wait for a game, and you come at him with "Go get some sun."? Seems to me, you, the guy sitting here telling other people to go get some sun, might want to try that out for yourself. Any idea on what kind of business sims you'd be interested in giving a try? I've played quite a few over the past six months or so, and might could hunt down links to some of the ones I found fun again. Give me some kind of idea what you're into and I'll take a look around.[/QUOTE] I've palyed masses of them, allot of them have given ideas for this game. Some of my favourites were Capitalism 2, OOTP07, TEW07, DDSPB, FM2007, Booking Encore, NHL Eastside, HM3, EWR are some i have been playing recently. So mainly i like sports simulators, about business simulators i know much less. I tried to get into industry giant after Capitalism. If you know of some great sport sim that is also great

[QUOTE=toddthebod;228765]Dude, go out and get some sun and quit posting things that aren't important.[/QUOTE] No offence "dude", go get some sun yourself! Plus i do not quite get what your problem is, allot of the ideas in this forum were posted by me with mostly positive support. Maybe you should post something useful yourself instead of commenting on what i do all the time!

[QUOTE=Capelli King;228761]I was just watching a few UFC fights just now. I really can't wait till the summer. It seems like a really long way. Is there any other guys out there which can't wait till the summer release? Any suggestions what to do till then, appart from playing TEW of corse! I feel there is really nothing worth playing any more. Especially the "flashy" mainstream comercial games. They simply lack any real gameplay, i usualy get bored within a few hours. The last 2 years virtualy the only game, worth playing, with an original idea was TEW. I am surprised that no one tried to counter TEW. A few years back we had a handfull of freeware wrestling promotion games, all vanished round about when TEW04 appeared Can anyone recomend any worthwhile sports or business simulations until WMMA comes out.[/QUOTE] Watch MMA fights. :D There are a LOT of classic Pride fights I'm missing, but I'm sure someone else will add them on. These are good to start with though, not to mention you can look them up yourself. :D [U][B]Pride fighters I recommend[/B][/U] Mirko "Cro Cop" Fedor Emelianenko Aleksander Emelianenko Mauricio Rua Not saying these 4 are the best (Even if Fedor is, and Crocop is never in an unexciting fight.) but these are my personal favorites to watch. Something to do, you learn about MMA and are entertained at the same time!

[QUOTE=BlizzardVeers;228896]Watch MMA fights. :D [U][B]Pride fighters I recommend[/B][/U] Mirko "Cro Cop" Fedor Emelianenko Aleksander Emelianenko Mauricio Rua[/QUOTE] Yeah i watch MMA fights almost every day now. Spending allot of time in Russia, i know quite allot about Fedor and Alexander, i also watched some of Mirco's fights, i know little about Maurico though, i will look him up.

[QUOTE=toddthebod;229032]I was joking around brother. Don't be so sensitive. If your interested in some slugfests, check out some old PRIDE Bushido's and Krazy Horse Bennett fights. King Of The Cage is also something that you should check out.[/QUOTE] will do that thanks

[QUOTE=BlizzardVeers;229094]You know, I didn't think posting Pride fights was a big deal, since Sherdoggers and other forums do it all the time without a problem. Oh well, I blame Zuffa.[/QUOTE] It's a copyright issue, and don't blame Zuffa for protecting things they own the rights to.

Well, there's a significant business element to maintaining your operations in the old UFO games (Enemy Unknown and Terror from the Deep), both of which are available from the Underdogs abandonware website. Honestly, if you want immersive, go for those. Failing that, try Transport Tycoon or Colonisation, both available on the same site. I've lost many, many hours to these games. They may not be quite in the vein of what you're looking for, but they're still worth a shot.

[QUOTE=James Casey;229499]Failing that, try Transport Tycoon or Colonisation, both available on the same site. I've lost many, many hours to these games. They may not be quite in the vein of what you're looking for, but they're still worth a shot.[/QUOTE] Transport Tycoon and Colonisation used to be some of my favourites, i have gone off such games the last few years

Archived