The Career of Justa Mazing - One Young Man's Rise to the Top

[center][b][u]The Career of Justa Mazing - One Young Man's Rise to the Top[/u][/b][/center] The year is 2004. The date is the first of May. Today is the day a 15 year old boy of the name Zachary Alexander, begins his training. His training to become a professional wrestler. The place where young Zachary shall train is a small gym owned by retired pro-wrestler, Phil Chase, located in St. Paul, Minnesota, miles from Zachary's hometown. Mr. Chase pointed out, that, as soon as he laid eyes on Zachary Alexander, that he could see a burning passion, and love for the sport in the young mans' eyes. He wasn't disappointed either. Each day, and every day, for 361 days, Zachary gave it his all in that gym. Yes, he walked a way a little bruised, a little tired, and a little banged up a lot, but he still gave it 100% each day. With his natural technical, and athletic ability, a long with his incredible drive, and passion, Mr. Chase felt he was training a star in the making here in his little small gym, which, in return, made him give 100% each, and every day in training the young man. In the end, it all paid off. On Monday, June first, 2005, Zachary Alexander graduated with honors from Phil Chase's Wrestling Academy. And, so it begins here, the dream of a now 16 year old boy, destined to become the legend in the world of pro-wrestling known as Justa Mazing.

[b][u]The Stats of Justa Mazing[/u][/b] [b]Wrestling Style[/b]: Technician [b]Weightclass[/b]: Lightweight [b]Nationality[/b]: American [b]Birthdate[/b]: October 14th, 1988 [b]Age[/b]: 16 [b]Spirit[/b]: 10 [b]Stamina[/b]: 40 [b]Looks[/b]: 65 [b]Power[/b]: 6 [b]Toughness[/b]: 10 [b]Respect[/b]: 0 [b]Technique[/b]: 40 [b]Charisma[/b]: 15 [b]Speed[/b]: 8 [b]Microphone[/b]: 12 [b]Psychology[/b]: 31 [b]Safety[/b]: 38 [b][u]The Overness of Justa Mazing[/u][/b] [b]USA[/b]: 0 [b]Canada[/b]: 0 [b]Mexico[/b]: 0 [b]Japan[/b]: 0 [b]UK[/b]: 0 [b]Europe[/b]: 0 [b]Australia[/b]: 0

[b][u]Monday, Week 1, June 2005[/u][/b] [i]Dear Diary, So, this is it. I'm living my dream. I'm now officially a professional wrestler. Wow. This is a lot for me to take in at this point in time. It seems just yesterday I stepped in to the gym of Phil Chase, not knowing where this thing was going to go. I guess it's been going up ever since, though, and now it's time for me to take it to the next level. I'm out on my own now, and there is no holding back from here. By the way, just in case you were wondering, I finally got that ring gear in I ordered. It looks awesome! The material is great, and just the right fit. The design looks fantastic as well. The blue, and white go so well together, especially on the boots with the kickpads, and what not. And, it seems I've decided on a ring name. Wanna hear? Oh, come one, you know you do. Drum roll, please! You ready?! Yeah, you are. Well, even if you aren't, I am, so, here it is. Justa Mazing. Yeah, I have to admit, it souns a wee bit corny, but it has a great ring to it I feel. I hope it catches on, because, if it doesn't, I'm really screwed considering it's the name I signed on to use in the promotions that have already given me jobs. Speaking of those promotions, I bet you'd enjoy to hear about that, wouldn't you? I definitely won't be with out work for a while, you can say that. I met with eight promotions, and, of those eight, four gave me a job up front! Four! The other four, well, I was just given a one match tryout, with out any pay at all, but I expect to get the jobs when it is all said, and done, heh. But, for now, it appears I'll be working for the following: 21st Century Wrestling based in the UK Coastal Zone Combat Wrestling based in the USA New York City Wrestling based in the USA Ring of Fire based in the USA Each gave me a job as an Opener heel, on an open contract, with $20 per-appearence for three months, except for the latter who gave me a job as a Lower-Midcard heel, on an open contract, with $24 per-appearence for three months. And, get this. Ring of Fire even approaced me, and asked how I would feel about feuding with another one of their Lower-midcard guys! Of course, being as young as I am, and just starting out, I want to get as much exposure as possibly, so I quickly accepted. As for the other four promotions who will be giving me a tryout, here is that list: Canadian Charisma Championship Combat based in Canada Ultimate Combat Ring based in Europe United States Pro-Wrestling based in the USA World Level Wrestling based in Japan I know I won't exactly be having much free time, and what not with all this work in the coming months, but I gotta tell you, I don't believe I've ever felt happier. I won't exactly be living the "high-life" either . . . yet. Although, all that matters is that I'm living my dream, and I can't ask for anything more. And, as for now, I'm going to go enjoy the final three days as a freeman, because, Thursday, I make my pro-wrestling debut. See you then.[/i]

[b][u]Thursday, Week 1, June 2005[/u][/b] [i]Dear Diary, So, today was the days, the day I had been waiting for. Today I made my pro-wrestling debut on the 21CW show, "Lost Cause". On the plane flight over there Wednesday aftertoon, all the way up till show time, I was psyched out of mind. Not only that, but I was definitely more nervous than I thought I would be. I was hoping I would at least have the support of my family, and friends at a crucial point in my life like this, but considering it's miles away from where I live, well, I didn't feel it was right for me to ask. God knows I couldn't afford to pay for their tickets, and what not. When I got to the show, I immediately put my gear on, and did some stretching. I had quite a while till the show began, but not long considering my match was going on first, though I still had time to chill out backstage. A couple of the guys calmed me down, and assured me, everything would go fine. I felt like they accepted me pretty well to be honest. I even got a chance to talk to my opponet for the night, Thunderbolt, which was good, considering it gave us a little time to go over our "game plan" for the night. Then it was time. Time for my debut match. My music hit, and I came out first to no reaction what so ever. I didn't expect much considering it was my debut, though. Yet, I did my best to play off my kocky, heel attitude, and, eventually, I was getting booed a little. When Thunderbolt came out, I guess his reaction wasn't the greatest, but he still got somewhat of a pop from the crowd. He was pretty over when it came to 21CW crowds, and shows over in the UK from what I have head. Now, we were both in the ring. The bell rang, and my debut match was officially underway. We started off in a very fact-paced, and I could tell the crowd liked it. Neither of us really had the advantage, and the only big move hit was a thrust kick from Thunderbolt, right to my jaw that I could have sworn knocked some teeth loose. From that point, I thought Thunderbolt really would have the advantage since the kick really knocked me loopy, but he made the mistake of going for a moonsault, which, he missed, allowing me to take control. Well, at least I thought. Thunderbolt was able to avoid one of my European uppercuts, and then he was on fire hitting a hard roundhouse puch, and a spinning headscissors. I battled back once more, though. After Thunderbolt made one more mistake, and he was down on the ground, I knew this was my oppurtunity. I slapped on the Proton Lock, the move made famous by Sam Keith, and before I knew it, I had just won my first match! I ****ily raised my hands in to the air, playing to crowd, and this time, you could definitely hear some boos. Not only had I won my first match, but it seemed to me I was now some what over as a heel in the eye's of these UK fans. I went back to the locker room that night, and each of the guys congratulated me. I thanked them all. I even got a chance to talk Thunderbolt. I got a chance to thank him for his hard work out there, making sure he put on a good match with your's truly, as well as putting me over, and doing to job. He said he had no problem doing it for a young kid like me who gave him everything, and more in return. That night, I went back to my hotel room feeling very good. Not only had I put on a good match, a match that I would later find out would be rated a "C" by UK Wrestling Magazine, but, I also felt, that, at the age of 16, I had earned the respect of some of peers, and fellow workers backstage in the business. That, more than anything, really delighted me. For now, though, I've gotta get some sleep in. I've gotta catch a plane pretty early tomorrow morning for the WLW show in Japan that I can not afford to miss. See you then.[/i]

[b][u]Friday, Week 1, June 2005[/u][/b] [i]Dear Diary, Well, I'm in Japan, and I can't say that I could be any happier. It has been a dream of mine for I do not know how long to wrestle over here. The fact that that dream is all ready coming true definitely pleases me. Regarding the plane ride over here, I would definitely say that it was pleasant to say the least. The only bad news is I received a message on my cell phone after getting off the plane from Geordie Jimmy, the owner, and booker of Ring of Fire. It seems Jay B., the guy I was planned to feud with, has left the company. So, for now, I won't be having any feuds going on at the moment, considering all the other candidates for a feud with me in ROF are placed too high upon the card. Yet, it doesn't disappoint me. I'm in Japan, baby! I arrived at the arena for the show pretty early. Not only did I want to get prepared for my match, but I wanted to make a good impression considering this would be a try-out. So, before the show began, I helped set up the ring, and put out chairs. I talked to a couple of the guys backstage who all welcomed me with open arms. Well, except for The Great Hisato. I really don't know what's up with that guy. Though, I quickly forgot my conversation with him considering I received the chance to talk to a true Japanese legend, The Awesome Thunder, or, "Yosuke Narita", as he is known in some circles. I mentioned to him what an honor it was to speak with him, and I received the impression he really appreciated that. Since it was approacing show time, and I was once again in the opening match on this show, and went, and found out who I was booked against. "The Insane Machine". From what I hear, he is a pretty good worker, and his expertise is in the strong-style of wrestling. He's a little bit bigger than me, though, so I might not get to pull as many moves out of my moveset as I would like. Before I knew, the show had started, and I could hear what was set as my music blaring over the PA system. Considering this was a try-out, I had no idea whether I was to play a face, or heel. Considering my opponet was a babyface, I quickly entered in to my heel persona, and found myself getting a little "boo action", from the crowd. Next came my opponet. Considering the name he was placed with, he wasn't as big as I had expected. Still, he was bigger than me, so it was going to be some what of a challenge. The crowd seemed to favor him a tad, so I figured he was over. Now, it was time for me to put myself over as the bell rang for the start of the match. When the match started, I was clearly the one in control. I hit a combination of a number of knee lifts, chops, and forearms, yet, I couldn't bring The Insane Machine down to the ground. I finally went low, and took out his knees with a drop toe hold. From there, I hit a number of strikes on the ground, until he began to battle back. And, when he fought back, he fought back. He brutalized me with some crossfaces, and set me up for a suplex powerslam, which, I knew would end the match, so I wisely slipped out of the move, threw my opponet from the ring, and hit one of Rick Law's favorite moves, "Disturbing The Peace", which is basically a baseball slide. Down on the outside, I wasn't allowed to do much, considering Machine quickly threw me back in the ring. Yet, I quickly took the fight to the outside again. But, he brought me back in the ring! I figured I would have no luck anymore on the outside, so I kept this one in the ring for now. And, to be honest, it worked out for me. I brought the bigger man down to the ground, and was able to bang him up with a kneeling kick rush. I thought the time was right for me to slap on the Proton Lock, so I did. I locked on the move, and had in on forever, but he refused to submit! Getting a little frustrated, I brought Machine back up to a vertrical base. Though, that might not have been the right idea. Things went down hill from there as he hit me with a roundhouse punch, knocking me to the ground. The man then nearly kicked my head off with a Glittering Magician Knee, and he got the pin for the 1-2-3. I'd be lieing if I said I wasn't disappointed, but it was only my second match, and my first match in WLW. Still, it turns out the match was perceived well by the public, and even received a "C+" rating from Pro-Wrestling Japan Magazine. I went to the back that night a little down. I mean, I know it was just my second match, but I couldn't help, but feel a little disappointed. I guess I should be happy, though, I did get the job. The owner of WLW, Koji Kojima, approaced me in the locker room, and offered me a contract as a heel Enhancement Talent, for six months, with $20 per-appearence. The "Enhancement Talent" bit didn't exactly cheer me up, but at least I had found myself a steady place of work in Japan. That night, I went to my hotel a little depressed I guess you could say. I mean, I was glad I had gotten the chance to work in Japan, and that I had gotten the job, but I felt that it accomplished me nothing for my career over in Japan. I changed my thoughts to the next day as quickly as I could. I had another early flight to catch in the morning, this time to Europe. Yep, Europe. To Europe I would go for another try-out match, this one with Ultimate Combat Ring. I needed to get some sleep, and that is exactly what I did.[/i]

Archived