World Wrestling Entertainment: The Goliath of Sports Entertainment

[center][img]http://www.ubrnet.com/WWEDiary/Graphics/WWE.png[/img][/center] [b]via WWE Corporate[/b] - There have been many changes to the creative staff over the years of the WWE. Today we are going with an unprecedented change for a business our size. Citing fans declining interest in the product, the booking team has gone from a team, to a single member. Not much is publicly known about him, other than his first name of Jared. We here at WWE Corporate felt the fans should know about this change, and to give the change time to permeate all aspects of the backstage culture. Be sure to tune in to the next WWE Monday Night RAW, Monday May 1st at 9pmEST/8CST on USA Networks.

[b][center]WWE RAW: Preview[/center][/b] [center][img]http://www.ubrnet.com/WWEDiary/RAWPreviews/May1RAW.png[/img][/center] [b]Cena - Michaels: The Continuing Saga[/b] - Be sure to tune in this week as Shawn Michaels looks to even the score with John Cena after the events at Backlash. [b]Tag Team Turmoil[/b] - Join us as we see which tag team will turn on the afterburners and leave the others beind in their quest for gold. A four-way elimination style tag match, as we see The Highlanders, Cryme Tyme, The Worlds Greatest Tag Team, and Cade & Murdoch battle it out to become the #1 Contenders for the Hardys' gold. [b]Feel Good Story[/b] - Santino Marella will attempt his first defense of his newly won Intercontinental Championship title against Val Venis, who believes he has more than a few things to teach the relative newcomer to the business. [i]and more...[/i] [b]Be Sure to tune in to USA Networks at 9PM EST.[/b] [quote=RAW Prelimary Card] - Santino Marella v. Val Venis - Cryme Tyme v. WGTT v. Cade & Murdoch v. The Highlanders - John Cena v. Shawn Michaels - Randy Orton v. Matt Hardy [/quote] [i]predictions welcome[/i]

I reckon... - [B]Santino Marella [/B]v. Val Venis - Cryme Tyme v. WGTT v. [B]Cade & Murdoch [/B]v. The Highlanders - John Cena v. [B]Shawn Michaels [/B] - [B]Randy Orton[/B] v. Matt Hardy Looking good, man!

Simple enough start, interesting to see Edge not named on the card thus far and Orton facing off with Matt Hardy instead. Here are my predictions... - [B]Santino Marella[/B] v. Val Venis [B]Good choice of opponent to exhibit the newcomers credentials.[/B] - Cryme Tyme v. [B]WGTT[/B] v. Cade & Murdoch v. The Highlanders [B]I'm a WGTT mark.[/B] - John Cena v. Shawn Michaels [B]For some reason, I feel this will end as a draw, building further to a future match.[/B]- [B]Randy Orton[/B] v. Matt Hardy [B]A momentum builder for Orton.[/B]

[QUOTE=sebsplex;231602]Simple enough start, interesting to see Edge not named on the card thus far and Orton facing off with Matt Hardy instead. Here are my predictions... - [B]Santino Marella[/B] v. Val Venis [B]Good choice of opponent to exhibit the newcomers credentials.[/B] - Cryme Tyme v. [B]WGTT[/B] v. Cade & Murdoch v. The Highlanders [B]I'm a WGTT mark.[/B] - John Cena v. Shawn Michaels [B]For some reason, I feel this will end as a draw, building further to a future match.[/B]- [B]Randy Orton[/B] v. Matt Hardy [B]A momentum builder for Orton.[/B][/QUOTE] This makes alot of sense, though I could see Cade and Murdoch winning the Tag Team Turmoil. By the way, I like your layout and graphics, you've made it easy to read and all. If I find time I'll try to follow this. EDIT: What the hell was the point in anybody rating this with one star?

Archived