CHIKARA: Lucha Libre Fun!

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.hpwf.org/~chikara/images/banner3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [U]Your Hosts: [/U][IMG]http://sjl-static10.sjl.youtube.com/vi/Y5Z2LVzgiCk/2.jpg[/IMG] and [IMG]http://image2.frappr.com/pics4/i/20051214/b/f/2/bf23706ceff4bc9542e4ecd74164f3670_small.jpg[/IMG] [B]Mike: [/B]"Welcome True believers, I'm "Lightning" Mike Quackenbush! [B]Wiggly: [/B]"And I am the Wiggly One. May his noodly appendages touch you all!" [B]Mike: [/B]"Today's Podcast-A-Go-Go is a special edition. We would like to welcome a new head booker to CHIKARA Pro Wrestling, by the name of He Who Must Not Be Named. We think it's catchy." [B]Wiggly: [/B]"That it is Mike, that it is." [B]Mike: [/B]"Also, we are to be announcing several matches for our upcoming Anneversario? card. The first of these is a tag team match, as Arik Cannon and Tank Tolland team up to form "The Armory of Pain" against 2.0. Be prepared for general CHIKARA wackyness. It's what we do." [B]Wiggly: [/B]"Also, Commisioner Bob Saget has informed me that he wants "The Future of the Future of the Sambo Style!" Andy Sumner to go mano y mano con Chris Hero. Whoo! I don't even speak Esperanto!" [B]Mike: [/B]"Eddie Kingston wants one more shot at Larry Sweeney, and he will get it here at Anneversario? Prepare for the final chapter in this feud that has driven CHIKARA throughout the last several months." [B]Mike: [/B]"One more pre-announced match. A three-on-three battle, with Icarus, Sabian, and "The Sneaker" Chuck Taylor squaring off against me, Mike Quackenbush, Jigsaw, and Hallowicked. [B]Wiggly: [/B]"Wiggly has nothing to say upon this subject."[/b] [B]Mike: [/B]"Oh, one more thing. A new three-man tag title that will work like the Champion De Parejas tag team titles, will be introduced at Anneversario?. (3 Wins in a row get you a title shot basically) [B]Wiggly: [/B]"Wow, that's huge! I can't believe that information!!! :eek: " [B]Mike: [/B]"Yes, it's going to be one heck of a show at Anneversario? See you next time on CHIKARA Podcast-A-Go-Go! [QUOTE][CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][B]Annversario? Card[/B][/SIZE] Armory of Pain vs. 2.0 Eddie Kingston vs. Larry Sweeney (End Of Feud Match) Andy Sumner vs. Chris Hero Mike Quackenbush, Jigsaw, and Hallowicked vs. Icarus, Sabian, and Chuck Taylor[/FONT][/CENTER][/QUOTE] And much, MUCH more!!! Predictions welcome... [SIZE="1"]I have nothing to do with CHIKARA. Please no think I is actually involved with the best promotion on Earth.[/SIZE]

Love a CHIKARA diary - I'm reading. Quick Picks: [B]Armory of Pain[/B] vs. 2.0 Eddie Kingston vs. [B]Larry Sweeney [/B](End Of Feud Match) Andy Sumner vs. [B]Chris Hero[/B] [B]Mike Quackenbush, Jigsaw, and Hallowicked[/B] vs. Icarus, Sabian, and Chuck Taylor

Man, Chikara is the best Armory of Pain vs. [B]2.0[/B] Eddie Kingston vs. [B]Larry Sweeney[/B] (End Of Feud Match) Andy Sumner vs. [B]Chris Hero[/B] [B]Mike Quackenbush, Jigsaw, and Hallowicked[/B] vs. Icarus, Sabian, and Chuck Taylor

Archived