Oh God! Not another WWE Dynasty!!

[B]WEEK 3, MAY 2007[/B] [B]MONDAY: AM[/B] TNA's Sacrafice was last night, being a sell out and scoring a 3.33 rating on PPV Most of the matches seemed pretty decent, although with some of their booking recently their was the odd few that didnt seem to make sense. In the Main Event of the night, Christian defeated Sting to retain the World Heavyweight Title. Many feel that if Christian had stayed here, he probably wouldnt be holding a belt that high. Im not entirely sure, but I know he may have had a few title shots by now. Judgement Day is next weekend, and I think all matches are now booked, although it may be possible that one or two more may be added. RAW is tonight, though I havent got my schedule with me at the moment so Im not entirely sure whats happening yet, as quite alot of ideas have been thrown about and changed in the last few hours. Ive also noticed that we've booked ourselves into abit of a roadblock, as Edge Vs HBK was meant to be tonight for the title shot at Judgement Day, but Edge is allready against Kennedy for the MITB contract at Judgement Day. Not to worry though, as we'll just pretend it never happened, and maybe noone will notice! But tonight should still be good, and hopefully we can keep up the good ratings we've been getting

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[img]http://www.411mania.com/images/logo_main.gif[/img] [b]RAW PREVIEW[/B] [SIZE="1"]Posted by Ashish[/SIZE] WWE.com has announced that tonight, after what transpired on Smackdown! last week, the scheduled Shawn Micheals Vs Edge match will not take place tonight. However, Edge will still be in action as he takes on Ric Flair. Santino Marella defends his Intercontinental title tonight against Kenny Dykstra. Can the young Dykstra take his first singles title? As punishment for last weeks ECW match, Vince McMahon has booked John Cena in a match against The Great Khali and Umaga. Can the champ come out undamaged from this match? In other matches tonight, Melina takes on Torrie Wilson, the tag team of Trevor Murdoch & Lance Cade take on The Highlanders and Matt Hardy takes on Johnny Nitro Tune in tonight to catch all the action on RAW, live from Freeman Coliseum, San Antonio, Texas

[font=courier new][center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/joose2001/tewdynasty/logoraw.jpg[/img] [b]RAW - MONDAY WEEK, 2007[/b] [b]FREEMAN COLISEUM, SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS[/b] [/center] [b]DARK MATCHES[/B] [B][I]Val Venis Vs Chris Masters[/B][/I] *Val still shows that he's got what it takes to perform at a decent level, and to make his opponent look like a threat *Masters was slightly sloppy at times, with at least one botched move during the match *Chris Masters struck Venis with a Polish Hammer to secure the win at 6:10 [i]Rating: C-[/i] [b][i]Jeff Hardy Vs Carlito[/b][/i] *Both men put on a decent fun match *Carlito tried spitting an apple into Hardy, but Hardy ducked it and it instead hit the ref *During the time the ref was blinded, Carlito attempted to knock Hardy out with his Tag-Team title, but had it dropkicked into his own face *Hardy hit the Swanton Bomb for the pin at 7:39 [i]Rating: C[/i] ---------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]MAIN SHOW[/B] [b]THE BOSS IS HERE[/B] *The co-holders of the ECW Heavyweight Title make their way down to the ring *Vince launches into a tirade of insults towards John Cena and Bobby Lashley *He adds that after tonight, Cena will be very lucky to make his way to Judgement Day [i]Rating: B[/i] [b]SWEET CHIN MUSIC TO MY EARS[/B] *Shawn Micheals enters, and stays on the stage entrance with a mic in his hands *He says to Vince that its in his interest that Cena will perform at 100% at Judgement Day and that to make sure he wants to be Cena's partner tonight. *Vince tells HBK that the match is a punishment for Cena, HBK has done nothing wrong lately so he wont be included in the match *HBK makes his way down to enter the ring, he asks Vince that he has to do something to be punished *Shane then eats Sweet Chin Music from out of nowhere. HBK then proceeds to nick Vince's doo-rag much to the delight of the audience. *Vince is majorly irate and says that thats fine, tonight HBK will join John Cena against The Great Khali and Umaga [i]Rating: B+[/i] ---------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]MATCH 1[/B] [B][I]Santino Marella Vs Kenny Dykstra for the WWE Intercontinental Title[/B][/I] *Santino seemed to get a few cheers tonight, but not many. Probably more due to the heel heat Kenny was getting and the fans need to cheer someone *Kenny raised his game tonight, and seemed to improve the match *Santino got the win after making Kenny submit to a Standing Arm Bar. [i]Rating: C[/i] [b]YOU WERE JUST LUCKY[/B] *After the match, Kenny gets a mic passed to him as Marella makes his way to the back *Kenny tells him to stop, saying that hes just lucky to get the win tonight *Kenny tells him to put the title on the line against him at Judgement Day *Marella agrees to the challenge [i]Rating: D+[/i] ---------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]WE'RE FRENCH, FEAR OUR CHEESE[/B] *A video is played to hype the return of La Resistance to Smackdown! this week, many of the fans in attendance didnt seem to care though [i]Rating: D+[/i] [B]MATCH 2[/B] [B][I]The Highlanders Vs Murdoch & Cade[/B][/I] *Lance Cade looked good tonight, getting quite a good deal of heat on himself *Alot of double teaming by Murdoch & Cade in this match, the crowd getting behind The Highlanders and going mental when Rory made a hot tag *Unfortunately for them, Trevor Murdoch got the pin on Rory in 6:33 [i]Rating: C-[/i] [b]WE DO THINK YOUR GOOD[/B] *After the match, Trevor Murdoch gets on the mic and tells the Hardys that he does respect them and thinks theyre tremendous wrestlers *He asks if they would honour him and Lance Cade with a tag title shot at Judgement Day [i]Rating: D[/i] [B]THEY DONT CALL ME RANDY FOR NOTHING[/B] *Randy Orton is being interviewed backstage by Maria *Orton is annoyed at not being on the Judgement Day card and again being ignored for any title matches *Orton then starts flirting with Maria, tempting her to go back to his hotel [i]Rating: B[/i] ---------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]FREE HAT[/B] *During the commercial, Maria comes out looking slightly flustered and runs through the Kiss Cam and throws out some hats and T-Shirts [i]Rating: C+[/i] ---------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]MATCH 3[/B] [B][I]Torrie Wilson Vs Melina[/B][/I] *Torrie showed some slight improvement, attempting a few technical moves which were sold well by Melina *Both girls worked hard in the match, and was decent for a womens match *Melina hit a face-buster on Torrie and got the pinfall in 5:22 [i]Rating: C[/i] [b]YOU'VE GOT THE MATCH[/B] *Todd Grisham is backstage with The Hardys, asking them about Murdoch & Cades challenge issued earlier tonight *The Hardys say that as champions, they feel they should defend them anytime to prove they are good enough. *They agree to the match with Matt telling Jeff he has to go to prepare for his match tonight [i]Rating: C[/i] ---------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]D.A.N.C.E[/B] *During another commercial break, Candice Michelle comes out onto the stage where a pole is set-up, entertaing the crowd for a few minutes with a pole-dance [i]Rating: C+[/i] ---------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]EARLIER TONIGHT[/B] *A recap video is shown tonight of Shawn Michaels pulling of Vince's doo-rag and his inclusion in tonights match teaming with John Cena in a match against The Great Khali and Umaga [i]Rating: B+[/i] [B]MATCH 4[/B] [B][I]Matt Hardy Vs Johnny Nitro w/Melina[/B][/I] *Nitro got some decent heel heat tonight, especially with Melina working well again at ringside *Both men done a good reversal pinning sequence, which got the crowd going *Hardy hit a good looking Enzuigiri to get the win at 9:43 [i]Rating: B-[/i] [b]WHAT DO YOU WANT?[/B] *Shawn Michaels is shown walking backstage, when he is met by John Cena *Cena asks Michaels why he wants to be his partner tonight, HBK replying that he wants Cena to be 100% for Judgement Day as he wont be able to keep up to HBK otherwise *Cena asks HBK if he has his back tonight, HBK says that he does, but come next week he will walk away with the title [i]Rating: B+[/i] ---------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]SMACKDOWN SHOWDOWN[/B] *A recap is show of last weeks Smackdown, with Edge getting a shot at Ken Kennedy's MITB contract, the beating given out to Batista and the choke slam on Kennedy by The Undertaker [i]Rating: B+[/i] [B]MATCH 5[/B] [B][I]Ric Flair Vs Edge[/B][/I] *Flair got a tremendous welcome from the crowd tonight, probably the biggest of the night *Edge was getting alot of heat tonight, playing the heel is what he does best and tonight it showed *Flair tried the win with the Figure Four, but Edge managed to get to the ropes in time *Flair was looking abit tired out near the end of the match but still performed up to his usual high standard *After being hit with the Spear, Flair lost the match at 15:04 [i]Rating: B+[/i] ---------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]AND FINALLY[/B] *Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross talk about tonights Main Event and the WWE Heavyweight Title match at Judgement Day [i]Rating: B-[/i] [B]MATCH 6[/B] [B][I]John Cena & Shawn Michaels Vs The Great Khali & Umaga[/B][/I] *John Cena looked really good tonight, although he is still receiving alot off heat from the crowd *The crowd were right behing their home-boy Shawn Michaels all throughout the bout *Khali & Umaga worked quite well as a team, with Estrada commanding the two from outside the ring *The match went to the outside, with John Cena being put through the announcers table by Khali *For the ending of the match, HBK hit Sweet Chin Music on Khali to get the old "tied in the ropes" spot that Andre The Giant perfected *This allowed Cena to set-up Umaga for the F.U *However HBK hit Cena with Sweet Chin Music and managed to score the pin on Umaga himself in 13:48 *After the match, HBK walked up the ramp, watched by a stunned Cena watching through the ropes as we went off the air [i]Rating: B[/i] [B][I]FINAL OVERALL RATING: B[/B][/I] [/FONT]

[b]WEEK 3 - MAY 2007[/B] [B]TUESDAY: AM[/B] [b]RAW TV RATINGS[/B] J Sports - 1.94 Sky Sports 3 - 0.88 TQS - 4.88 USA Network - 21.23 The attendance of last nights RAW was 8,835 Again not amazing considering the standard of show on display, but these things do take time to change Im not really overly pleased yet with Santino Marella's in-ring work, this kind of explains why Ive decided to put him in a short programme with Kenny Dykstra. Kenny is improving nicely and should be a big star in the future if he carries on like this. Melina is performing really well recently, she seems to have got her head together after several warnings from her series of matches with Mickie James last month where several moves were said to have been intentionaly botched. Edge performed really well again tonight, he may just be the top heel of the company at the moment, and give have a decent match with nearly anyone on the roster. HBK and Cena worked their asses off last night, especially given their opponents, and the rating the match was given was a testament to all four mens work in the ring last night. Checking around on the usual sites and whatnot online, TNA's Impact was an average show last night, with the main match having Kurt Angle and Rhino drawing with a double count-out. Im not sure TNA really know what theyre doing with Kurt yet, as he seems to be bouncing about and fighting anyone they can chuck at him. OVW held their Desperate Measures show last night, which is getting decent reviews around the internet sites. No titles changed hands on the card, which may be a good thing in a way as I dont think any of the champions actually have a WWE contract as yet, so wouldnt muck up their plans too much when we do call people up in the future Anyway, ECW is tonight. It should be interesting to see what the attendance level is like, as this will be their first broadcast on their own without the Smackdown! audience

[img]http://www.411mania.com/images/logo_main.gif[/img] [b]ECW PREVIEW[/B] [SIZE="1"]Posted by Ashish[/SIZE] Tonight, live on Sci-Fi, ECW brings its first stand-alone show following the announcement from WWE last week that it wouldnt be done on the same night with the Smackdown! tapings. Paul Heyman has announced on WWE.com that tonight he has an announcement on the future of ECW, which will also affect the final One Night Stand in a few weeks time. Also, Bobby Lashley will be in attendance, what will he have to say regarding the ECW Heavyweight Title match next week at Judgement Day? Tune in tonight to find out

[font=courier new][center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/joose2001/tewdynasty/logoecw.jpg[/img] [b]ECW - TUESDAY WEEK 3, 2007[/b] [b]THE REUNION ARENA, DALLAS, TEXAS[/b] [/center] [b]DARK MATCHES[/B] [B][I]Trinity Vs Ariel[/B][/I] *Ariel looked decent enough in this short match, showing some improvement and using some nice technical moves to wear Trinity down. *Trinity looked pretty good in this match too, getting the crowd behind her as she went on the offense *Trinity won the match after hitting the Heavenly Grace on Ariel, and got the pin at 3:37 [i]Rating: D+[/i] [B][I]Balls Mahoney & Tommy Dreamer Vs Matt Striker & Mike Knox[/B][/I] *Knox & Striker worked well as a team, and it showed through their double-teaming work tonight *Balls was selling really well in this match, and added to making Knox & Striker look good *Knox was showing all round improvement on his skills this week *Striker managed to make Tommy Dreamer submit to a STF at 5:58 to pick up the win [i]Rating: C-[/i] ---------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]MAIN SHOW[/B] [b]LET THE NEW ERA BEGIN[/B] *Paul Heyman comes out to address the crowd, bringing a large briefcase with him. *He says that tonight he is quite nervous as ECW is now on its own yet again *He says that they will show the world again what Extreme is all about *He comments that One Night Stand is just over 3 weeks away, and as its going to be the last one, he wants to mark the occasion. *Paul opens the briefcase to reveal a new title belt. *Paul explains that this is the ECW T.V Title, all ECW wrestlers are being put into a tournament. *Three matches this week, Three matches next week, and Two matches the following week in the first round *The quarter final, semi final and the final will be held at One Night Stand, where the new ECW T.V champion will be crowned [i]Rating: C+[/i] [b]TONIGHT IT ALL STARTS[/B] *Joey Styles and Tazz talk about the tournament whilst a graphic is shown on-screen of the matches. [img]http://m1.freeshare.us/146fs19451.jpg[/img] [B]MATCH 1[/B] [B][I]Colt Cabana Vs Kevin Thorn (T.V TITLE TOURNAMENT FIRST ROUND)[/B][/I] *Cabana looked really good tonight, he's adapting quite well in his style *Cabana did get some small cheers from fans who recognised him. *Colt Cabana won at 6:45 with a really vicious looking clothesline on Thorn [i]Rating: C-[/i] ----------------------------------------- [B]I'LL PUNK YOU OUT[/B] *Brooke is backstage interviewing CM Punk *Punk talks about the tournament, saying that he'll not only win tonight, but that he'll go onto One Night Stand and win the TV Title [i]Rating: C+[/i] [B]AND FOR NEXT WEEK..[/B] *Rob Van Dam comes out to the ring. *He promotes his match next week with Matt Striker *RVD tells everyone that he became the first ECW Heavyweight Champion under the WWE, and will also become the first ECW TV Champion [i]Rating: C+[/i] [B]MATCH 2[/B] [B][I]Guido Maritato Vs Elijah Burke (T.V TITLE TOURNAMENT FIRST ROUND)[/B][/I] *Guido is showing improvement tonight, working a decent match with Elijah. Both men working well off each other *During the match, CM Punk came onto the ramp to watch, Elijah seeming slightly distracted at first, but got the offensive in the end *Elijah won in 6:50 after The Elijah Experience [i]Rating: C[/i] ----------------------------------------------------- [B]EXTREME EXPOSE[/B] *During the commercial break, the live crowd are "treated" to the Extreme Expose. This week, as allways, with Brooke and Kelly Kelly [i]Rating: C[/i] ----------------------------------------------------- [B]EARLIER TONIGHT[/B] *Tazz & Joey Styles recap the announcement of the TV title tourney. [i]Rating: B[/i] [B]MATCH 3[/B] [B][I]The Sandman Vs CM Punk (T.V TITLE TOURNAMENT FIRST ROUND)[/B][/I] *CM Punk got a lot of support from the crowd, with not many cheering on The Sandman *The Sandman didnt look that good tonight, not sure if it was due to him being against a highly skilled worker, or just that he couldnt be bothered. *CM Punk bought out the Pepsi Plunge again tonight, to get him the win at 8:37 [i]Rating: C+[/i] --------------------------------------- [B]THE STORY SO FAR[/B] *Joey Styles and Tazz run down the first round matches, and who has qualified to the quarter finals so far [img]http://m1.freeshare.us/146fs195462.jpg[/img] [i]Rating: D+[/i] [B]HERE I COME[/B] *Bobby Lashley comes out to the ring, telling the crowd that hes getting quite annoyed with Vince and Shane hiding behind other people all the time *He cant wait untill Judgement Day when he takes his title back *He also hopes that he'll get the pin on Vince to humiliate him further [i]Rating: B[/i] [b]NOT QUITE YET[/B] *Vince McMahon comes out to the ramp, with a mic in hand *He tells Lashley that he was going to wait untill Judgement Day to give Lashley the beating of his life. *But Vince being Vince, hes changed his mind *Vince walks down to the ring, Lashley ready to fight [i]Rating: B+[/i] [b]IT STARTS........NOW![/B] *As Vince enters the ring, Umaga and Shane McMahon jump the rails *They both attack Lashley from behind, Umaga hitting the Samoan Spike *Vince grabs a chair from ringside, entering the ring and smashing it around Lashley's head *The show goes off the air with Vince and Shane standing over the fallen body of Lashley [i]Rating: B[/i] [B][I]FINAL OVERALL RATING: C+[/B][/I] [/FONT]

[B]WEEK 3 - MAY 2007[/B] [B]WEDNESDAY[/B] [b]T.V RATINGS[/B] Raw - 0.46 on Premiere ECW - 15.20 on Sci-Fi ECW was quite a success last night, the attendance wasnt too bad, with 8,196 showing up last night. Im quite pleased with how it went, and Ive noticed around the internet that the TV Title addition is a good idea and will hopefully help make the ECW brand stronger. All we need really to do as well is to add one or two more superstars to their roster, just to help with the size of the brand Word has come in that Jeff Hardy arrived quite late to a RAW House Show last night. The road agents involved have spoken to Jeff and told him that he must make sure to arrive on time. No action as been taken yet, so hopefully Jeff will take note of last nights warning Many sites have reported that TNA will be pushing Austin Starr quite high in the next few months. Sara Del Rey has signed her development contract with us and is now working with OVW -------- [B]THURSDAY[/B] Sara Del Rey made her debut in OVW last night, winning her match against Victoria Crawford. Expect an announcement on WWE.com concerning a competition for Judgement Day, its only just over a week away and Im quite glad we've got the full card allready finalised. But anything could happen between now and next week, so fingers crossed that no changes will have to be made ------- [B]FRIDAY: AM[/B] [b]T.V RATINGS[/B] ECW drew a 1.11 on Sky Sports 3 That competition I mentioned yesterday for Judgement Day should be launched later on today, I think it'll be good to get more fans involved but is also taking quite a big risk. But hey, youve got to take risks every now and then. It may be one of the turning points and make everything better than it allready is. But it could also be a major disaster... Im hoping and praying that its the former. Anyway, Smackdown is shown tonight, it was a decent show when taped on Wednesday with quite a big main event. I'll catch you all later after the show tonight.

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/joose2001/tewdynasty/Judgement-Day07.jpg[/img] [b][size="6"]WWE Judgement Day Competiton[/size][/b][/center] Judgement Day is just over a week away, and includes many top matches. Here at WWE.com, we bring you an exclusive and amazing competition. To enter, you have to correctly predict the winners to every match at Judgement Day, its that simple. And the prize? An opportunity to pick the next number one contender for any title of your choosing! The final card is listed below. [B]WWE HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE[/B] [i]JOHN CENA Vs SHAWN MICHAELS[/I] [B]WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE[/B] [I]THE UNDERTAKE Vs BATISTA[/I] [B]ECW HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE[/B] [I]VINCE McMAHON Vs SHANE McMAHON Vs UMAGA Vs BOBBY LASHLEY[/I] [B]WWE UNITED STATES TITLE[/B] [I]CHRIS BENOIT Vs M.V.P[/I] [B]WWE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE[/B] [I]SANTINO MARELLA Vs KENNY DYKSTRA[/I] [B]WWE WOMEN'S TITLE[/B] [I]MELINA Vs MICKIE JAMES[/I] [B]WWE WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE'S[/B] [I]THE HARDY'S Vs CADE & MURDOCH[/I] [B]WWE TAG TEAM TITLE'S[/B] [I]DEUCE & DOMINO Vs THE HOOLIGANZ[/I] [B]MONEY IN THE BANK CONTRACT MATCH[/B] [I]KEN KENNEDY Vs EDGE[/I] [B]**TIEBREAKER QUESTION**[/B] [i]WHO WILL GET PINNED IN THE ECW TITLE MATCH?[/I] All entries must be in by the morning of Judgement Day, and must clearly state your pick for each match. The winner will be contacted shortly after Judgement Day for their choice of superstar and title they will compete for. ****Off Topic**** Hopefully at the speed Im writing at the moment again, I should have Judgement Day done by this weekend. I will however give a days warning for people to get their predictions in. And yes, the prize does stand for the entrant with the correct number of guesses. So get your predictions in now if you want! Ive got a weeks worth of writing to do anyway :)

WWE HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE JOHN CENA Vs [B]SHAWN MICHAELS[/B] WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE [B]THE UNDERTAKER[/B] Vs BATISTA ECW HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE VINCE McMAHON Vs [B]SHANE McMAHON[/B] Vs UMAGA Vs BOBBY LASHLEY WWE UNITED STATES TITLE CHRIS BENOIT Vs [B]M.V.P[/B] WWE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE SANTINO MARELLA Vs [B]KENNY DYKSTRA[/B] WWE WOMEN'S TITLE MELINA Vs [B]MICKIE JAMES[/B] WWE WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE'S [B]THE HARDY'S[/B] Vs CADE & MURDOCH WWE TAG TEAM TITLE'S DEUCE & DOMINO Vs [B]THE HOOLIGANZ[/B] MONEY IN THE BANK CONTRACT MATCH [B]KEN KENNEDY[/B] Vs EDGE **TIEBREAKER QUESTION** WHO WILL GET PINNED IN THE ECW TITLE MATCH? [B]Bobby Lashley[/B]

[img]http://www.411mania.com/images/logo_main.gif[/img] [b]SMACKDOWN! PREVIEW[/B] [SIZE="1"]Posted by Ashish[/SIZE] With just over a week untill Judgement Day, Teddy Long has made a tag team match featuring all four of the men involved in last weeks brawl to end the show. In tonight's main event, WWE World Heavyweight Champion, The Undertaker, will team up with the #1 contender to his title, Batista, as they take on Ken Kennedy and Edge. Elsewhere tonight, WWE Cruiserweight Champion Chavo Guerrero will defend his title against Jimmy Wang Yang. And Montel Vontavious Porter will meet Kane in action tonight. La Resistance will be in attendance after an abscence on WWE television. Make sure to tune in tonight to catch all the action on Smackdown!

WWE HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE [B] JOHN CENA[/B] Vs SHAWN MICHAELS WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE [B]THE UNDERTAKER[/B] Vs BATISTA ECW HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE VINCE McMAHON Vs SHANE McMAHON Vs UMAGA Vs [B]BOBBY LASHLEY[/B] WWE UNITED STATES TITLE [B] CHRIS BENOIT[/B] Vs M.V.P WWE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE SANTINO MARELLA Vs [B]KENNY DYKSTRA[/B] WWE WOMEN'S TITLE MELINA Vs [B]MICKIE JAMES[/B] WWE WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE'S [B]THE HARDY'S[/B] Vs CADE & MURDOCH WWE TAG TEAM TITLE'S [B] DEUCE & DOMINO[/B] Vs THE HOOLIGANZ MONEY IN THE BANK CONTRACT MATCH [B]KEN KENNEDY[/B] Vs EDGE **TIEBREAKER QUESTION** WHO WILL GET PINNED IN THE ECW TITLE MATCH? [B]Shane McMahon[/B]

WWE HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE JOHN CENA Vs [B]SHAWN MICHAELS[/B] WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE [B]THE UNDERTAKER[/B] Vs BATISTA ECW HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE VINCE McMAHON Vs SHANE McMAHON Vs [B]UMAGA[/B] Vs BOBBY LASHLEY WWE UNITED STATES TITLE CHRIS BENOIT Vs [B]M.V.P[/B] WWE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE SANTINO MARELLA Vs [B]KENNY DYKSTRA[/B] WWE WOMEN'S TITLE MELINA Vs [B]MICKIE JAMES[/B] WWE WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE'S [B]THE HARDY'S[/B] Vs CADE & MURDOCH WWE TAG TEAM TITLE'S DEUCE & DOMINO Vs [B]THE HOOLIGANZ[/B] MONEY IN THE BANK CONTRACT MATCH [B]KEN KENNEDY[/B] Vs EDGE **TIEBREAKER QUESTION** WHO WILL GET PINNED IN THE ECW TITLE MATCH? vince mcmahon

WWE HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE [B]JOHN CENA[/B] Vs SHAWN MICHAELS WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE [B]THE UNDERTAKER[/B] Vs BATISTA ECW HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE [B]VINCE McMAHON[/B] Vs SHANE McMAHON Vs UMAGA Vs BOBBY LASHLEY WWE UNITED STATES TITLE [B]CHRIS BENOIT[/B] Vs M.V.P WWE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE SANTINO MARELLA Vs [B]KENNY DYKSTRA[/B] WWE WOMEN'S TITLE [B]MELINA[/B] Vs MICKIE JAMES WWE WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE'S [B]THE HARDY'S[/B] Vs CADE & MURDOCH WWE TAG TEAM TITLE'S [B]DEUCE & DOMINO[/B] Vs THE HOOLIGANZ MONEY IN THE BANK CONTRACT MATCH KEN KENNEDY Vs [B]EDGE[/B] **TIEBREAKER QUESTION** WHO WILL GET PINNED IN THE ECW TITLE MATCH? Shane

[B]WWE HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE[/B] [i]JOHN CENA Vs [U]SHAWN MICHAELS[/U][/I] [B]WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE[/B] [I][U]THE UNDERTAKER[/U] Vs BATISTA[/I] [B]ECW HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE[/B] [I]VINCE McMAHON Vs SHANE McMAHON Vs UMAGA Vs [U]BOBBY LASHLEY[/U][/I] [B]WWE UNITED STATES TITLE[/B] [I]CHRIS BENOIT Vs [U]M.V.P[/U][/I] [B]WWE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE[/B] [I][U]SANTINO MARELLA[/U] Vs KENNY DYKSTRA[/I] [B]WWE WOMEN'S TITLE[/B] [I][U]MELINA[/U] Vs MICKIE JAMES[/I] [B]WWE WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE'S[/B] [I][U]THE HARDY'S[/U] Vs CADE & MURDOCH[/I] [B]WWE TAG TEAM TITLE'S[/B] [I]DEUCE & DOMINO Vs [U]THE HOOLIGANZ[/U][/I] [B]MONEY IN THE BANK CONTRACT MATCH[/B] [I][U]KEN KENNEDY[/U] Vs EDGE[/I] [B]**TIEBREAKER QUESTION**[/B] [i]WHO WILL GET PINNED IN THE ECW TITLE MATCH? [U]Vince McMahon[/U][/I]

[font=courier new][center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/joose2001/tewdynasty/logosmack.jpg[/img] [b]SMACKDOWN - FRIDAY WEEK 3, 2007[/b] [b]RODEO ARENA, GLADEWATER, TEXAS[/b] [/center] [b]DARK MATCHES[/B] [B][I]Jillian Hall Vs Cherry[/B][/I] *Cherry had been showing improvement in the match today, though the fans are quite bored with her gimmick so it may be changed sometime soon *This was quite a decent little match, nothing amazing but not bad either. Both girls worked hard and should be proud of their efforts *The ending came when Jillian hit Cherry with a rough looking dropkick from the turnbuckle to get the win at 4:43 [i]Rating: D[/i] ------------------------------------------------ [B]MAIN SHOW[/B] [b]RATED R[/B] *Edge comes down to the ring to start the show *He explains that tonight, he's being thrown into a match against The Undertaker and Batista, and is teaming up with Mr Ken Kennedy *Edge says that tonight, he will show all four men why he deserves the MITB contract, and that he may be coming after one of them soon for a title *This brings out MISTEEEEEEEERRRR KENEDY!! *He stays on the ramp, to tell Edge that tonight that doesnt matter, that tonight they have to work together to take on The Undertaker & Batista *Edge says it should be easy as those two will probably be against each other anyway. *Kennedy reminds Edge that he could cash in hi MITB contract anytime, anyplace [i]Rating: B[/i] [B]MATCH 1[/B] [B][I]The Boogeyman Vs The Miz[/B][/I] *Its been said by many backstage that Boogeyman and Miz worked really well together tonight, and that it made the performance alot better than it may have been otherwise *However, many also feel that The Miz didnt perform up to his usual standards and looked quite poor at times *Boogeyman bought the worms into the match tonight, with a spot freaking Miz out *Whilst he was freaking out abit, he ran straight into the Boogey Slam, the pin being counted at 6:33 [i]Rating: C+[/i] ------------------------------------------------ [b]RECAP REWIND[/B] *A music highlight video is played showing the feud between Chris Benoit and MVP *Michael Cole & JBL talk slightly about the upcoming US Title match at Judgement day [i]Rating: B-[/i] [B]MATCH 2[/B] [B][I]Jimmy Wang Yang Vs Chavo Guerrero (C) for the WWE Cruiserweight Title[/B][/I] *Quite a dissapointing match, these two didnt seem to work well at all tonight *A few moves were botched and both looked rather poor at times, we're quite lucky neither men was injured *However, both managed to string a good offensive display together which may have saved it being booed out of the building *Chavo, however, managed to pull off the Gory Bomb and retained his title at 7:51 [i]Rating: C-[/i] [b]MOST VICTORIOUS PERSON[/B] *Kristal is backstage and joined by M.V.P *They talk about M.V.P's upcoming match tonight against Kane *Montel tells Kristal that Kane may be big, he may be a monster, but hes no match for him *He'll get the win tonight, and then go on to win the U.S title at Judgement Day [i]Rating: C+[/i] [b]TAG TEAM TURMOIL[/B] *Highlights of the battle's between Deuce n Domino and The Hooliganz air's, nothing spectacular but a good video package anyway [i]Rating: D[/i] ------------------------------------------------ [B]MATCH 3[/B] [B][I]Funaki & Scotty 2 Hotty Vs La Resistance[/B][/I] *La Resistance return to the full time shows, making their mark here tonight with a decent match *Both Rene & Sylvan are showing improvement since they were last seen in a WWE ring *Scotty managed to bust out the Worm tonight, much to the live crowds delight, with a decent amount cheering for it *La Resistance managed to gain momentum after dispatching Funaki out of the ring and onto the concrete below and into the barrier, which may cause problems as Funaki didnt move too much after. *This managed them to double-team Scotty, with Rene getting the brutal end of the Bonsoir and making the pin at 5:27 [i]Rating: D+[/i] [B]WE ARE FRENCH, WE LIKE ZE WINE[/B] *After the match, Sylvan takes a mic from ringside *He tells everyone in attendance that they are La Resistance, and that they are proud French-Canadians *He informs everyone that being French-Canadians makes them superior to everyone. As Canadians, they know that the Americans are just stupid and dumb, this being proved by having a stupid man in charge of the country. And as Frenchmen they are well aware of how lazy the British are, that they just sit around drinking tea all day long. *During this segment, we've noticed that Sylvan has improved in his acting skills and is getting better as a charasmatic superstar [i]Rating: D[/i] [b]WE'RE BRITISH, WE LIKE TEA AND SCONES[/B] *The comments by Sylvan bring out William Regal and Dave Taylor to the stage *Regal address's Sylvan by asking "What the bloody hell are you on about you pillock?" *Regal then says that we all know the French are arrogant swines and that when any trouble comes their way they just run off instead of fighting *Sylvan and Rene invite Regal and Taylor to the ring, to which they accept. *A brawl breaks out between the two teams, with Regal & Taylor getting the upper-hand, causing La Resistance to bail out of the ring. *Grenier & Dupree look rather iratated whilst walking back up the entrance ramp *The fans were really into Regal & Taylor attacking, and judging from the crowd reaction Im sure a face turn has happened tonight [i]Rating: D+[/i] ------------------------------------------------- [B]MATCH 4[/B] [B][I]Chris Benoit Vs Finlay (non-title match)[/B][/I] *As usual, both of these men put on a decent match tonight, they work well together and it shows *Both were quite stiff against each other, which many backstage know both men love to do *Finlay nearly got the pinfall after Benoit was distracted by Hornswoggle, however Finlay only managed to get a 2 count *Benoit won the match at 13:33 by making Finlay submit to the Crossface [i]Rating: B-[/i] [b]HERE WE ARE AGAIN[/B] *Edge and Kennedy are spotted talking backstage *Edge seems abit annoyed with Kennedy saying he could cash in his shot anytime, and that he better not do anything tonight *Kennedy says Edge is scared as he knows he wont get the title shot anyway *........ KENNEDY!!! [i]Rating: B+[/i] ------------------------------------------------ [b]WE LIKE STUFF[/B] *During the commercial break, and to waste some time, Jillian Hall comes down to ringside to throw some hats and t-shirts into the crowd and also to pose for some pictures with fans at ringside [i]Rating: C[/i] ------------------------------------------------- [b]THE PHENOM AND THE MONSTER[/B] *The Undertaker is seen backstage warming up, hitting a punchbag *Batista approaches him and asks The Undertaker if they can work together *The Undertaker tells Batista that he only works alone, but tonight he has no choice *Batista says he has his back *Taker tells Batista that as long as he's just watching and not touching then they wont have a problem [i]Rating: B+[/i] -------------------------------------------- [B]MATCH 5[/B] [B][I]Kane Vs Montel Vontavious Porter[/B][/I] *Kane was quite dominant during this match, with MVP using the ropes quite alot to break holds and to hide from Kane *MVP got quite ****y after he dodged a charging shoulder from Kane, with Kane hitting the turnbuckle's quite hard *MVP hit Kane with the Playmaker, and got the winning pinfall at 12:29 [i]Rating: C+[/i] [b]AND FINALLY..[/B] *Michael Cole and JBL hype tonights upcoming main event tag team match of The Undertaker & Batista taking on Ken Kennedy & Edge, which is coming up after the break [i]Rating: B[/i] ---------------------------------------------- [B]MATCH 6[/B] [B][I]Batista & The Undertaker Vs Ken Kennedy & Edge[/B][/I] *All four men looked really good tonight, all trying to outshine the others *Undertaker managed to pull off a flying suicide dive onto Kennedy & Edge who were arguing outside the ring *After this spot, Batista came to the ringside area helping Undertaker attack Edge & Kennedy *All four men got counted out at 20:17, the match declared a draw [i]Rating: B[/i] [b]NOT LONG TO WAIT[/B] *After the match, Edge managed to grab hold of a chair, knocking Batista down to the floor *Kennedy was in the ring with The Undertaker, with The Undertaker managing to chokeslam Kennedy *Edge entered the ring with the chair, attempting to attack Undertaker with it *However Undertaker was aware of this, and stopped Edge's attack with a boot into the steel chair into Edge's face *Smackdown! went off the air with The Undertaker stood in the ring with carnage around him [i]Rating: B+[/i] [B][I]FINAL OVERALL RATING: B[/B][/I] [/FONT]

[B]WEEK 3 - MAY 2007[/B] [B]SATURDAY[/B] [b]T.V RATINGS[/B] Smackdown! managed to score a 31.46 on CW and a 4.37 on Sky Sports 1 Again, I think Smackdown! has done pretty well again this week. Im pleased with the viewing figures we're having reported For those who are interested, the attendance this week was 8,931 Im getting very slightly worried as attendance figures seem to be getting lower each week. Hopefully buisness will turn around soon and we'll see some sell-out shows once again. RVD and Sabu both arrived late to a ECW house show last night, both men have been spoken to. Sabu has been a bit of a problem recently, this isnt the first time he's been late to the house shows. Edge was on TV this morning, disucssing WWE and helping to promote Judgement Day. He said he's in the best shape he's ever been in for years and is hoping he can get another title run soon. WWE has again been contacted by Playboy on using another of our Diva's to pose in the magazine. Im undecided yet as to who to let pose, though I bet there's quite alot of people on the internet who'd like to do the picking for me! (And let the girls audition as well!) Hopefully this will come to light very soon, as it would be good to get promotion going into SummerSlam in a few months time --------- [B]SUNDAY[/B] Not much news to report today, though we're now a week away from Judgement Day. Hopefully noone will pick up any injuries during the t.v shows this week. Its quite a solid card this year, with every match being for a title. Hopefully this should get more fans interest and the viewing figures should be quite high. The WWE.com Judgement Day competition is going quite well, I still think Im mad giving a random fan of the company a chance to pick a contender for any title of their choosing. But its good to get fans involved, especially if they think that they could make a difference somehow to the product. And in this case we are taking a big risk on letting them do just that. RAW is tomorrow night, a little more preperation left to do for the show, hopefully the good ratings we've been having from sites on the internet will continue.

[img]http://www.411mania.com/images/logo_main.gif[/img] [B]RAW PREVIEW[/B] [SIZE="1"]Posted by Ashish[/SIZE] With Judgement Day only a few days away, RAW comes live tonight from The Cow Palace, San Francisco, California In announced matches tonight, Shawn Michaels will take on Umaga one-on-one. After suffering a defeat in the tag match last night, Umaga must be out for revenge tonight. Also in action, Kenny Dykstra will take on Ric Flair, The Hardys will team up against The Worlds Greatest Tag Team, and Mickie James will face Victoria. All this comes live tonight, so dont miss any of the action

[font=courier new][center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/joose2001/tewdynasty/logoraw.jpg[/img] [b]RAW - MONDAY WEEK, 2007[/b] [b]THE COW PALACE, SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA[/b] [/center] [b]DARK MATCHES[/B] [B][I]Cryme Time Vs Cade & Murdoch[/B][/I] *Suprisingly, Trevor Murdoch pulled out a few moves from the turnbuckles tonight, including a sweet looking elbow drop and a swinging ddt *Both teams looked good tonight, they worked well together and worked well as individual teams *Cade got the pin on Shad at 6:51, after a double team by Cade & Murdoch allowed them to get the Sweet and Sour [i]Rating: C[/i] [b][i]Val Venis Vs Johnny Nitro[/b][/i] *Both men got the crowd really involved in this match tonight, with Val getting a decent reaction when he came out to start the match *Nitro should hopefully get some more TV time after this match, he's showing he's a good worker with alot to offer *Nitro hit Venis with a Enzuigiri, getting the pinfall at 6:49 [i]Rating: B-[/i] ---------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]MAIN SHOW[/B] [B]THE CHAMP....IS....HERE![/B] *John Cena comes out to open the show *He talks about that he's grateful to HBK for not letting him take too much of an kicking last week *However, he's not too happy about being screwed out of the pinfall, with HBK's ego taking over *Cena states that theyve fought twice in as many months, and both have one pinfall over the other *He also mentions HBK taking on Umaga tonight, and hopes he doesnt end up too battered and bruised as he wants some left for Judgement Day. *As he's been "given" the night off tonight, and as he's actually in the mood to fight, he invites anyone to challenge him tonight [i]Rating: B+[/i] [b]I NEVER BACK DOWN[/B] *And out comes former WWE Heavyweight champion Edge to respond to the challenge. *Cena says hes actually quite bored of Edge now, and would like someone else for a change *Edge says thats not going to happen, that Cena doesnt want to face him as he knows he'll lose tonight. *Edge also mentions that once he beats Kennedy on Sunday for the MITB contract, Cena will once again lose his title to Edge when he cashes in the title shot. *Cena decides he's had enough of Edge's whining, and decides to grant him the match for later tonight [i]Rating: B+[/i] ---------------------------------------------------------- [B]MATCH 1[/B] [B][I]Ric Flair Vs Kenny Dykstra[/B][/I] *Flair got a good reaction when he came out tonight, alot of fans behind him for the majority of the match *As usual the fans joined in on the "WOOO"'s when Flair was chopping Dykstra in the corner *Flair was looking quite tired near the end of the match, he cant seem to work as long a bout as he used to, and may be better off in quite short matches from now on. *Even though it was a good match, they didnt seem to "click" tonight, which is a shame considering their encounters in the past *Kenny got the pin after low-blowing Flair and rolling him up with a school-boy pin at 11:38 [i]Rating: C+[/i] [b]DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?[/B] *After the match, Kenney is still in the ring taunting Flair, telling him that he's better than him and that he'll be the next Intercontinental champion *Out of nowhere, Santino Marella comes into the ring, attacking Kenny from behind *Marella tosses Dykstra over the top rope, then poses in the ring for abit with his title belt [i]Rating: D+[/i] -------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]WE LOVE FREE CRAP[/B] *Its time for the weekly "lets waste some time by having a hot woman throw stuff to the fans", this week with Torrie Wilson.... Well youve got to do something during these commercial breaks [i]Rating: C+[/i] ------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]MATCH 2[/B] [B][I]Hardys Vs World Greatest Tag Team in a non-title match[/B][/I] *Cade & Murdoch joined Jerry Lawler & Jim Ross on commentary *Both of the Hardys were very over with the crowd tonight, Matt maybe slightly more than Jeff *Shelton looked amazing again, he's really turning into a remarkable athlete and may have bigger things in store in the future *Matt Hardy picked up the win for his team at 10:14, after catching Charlie Haas in the Twist Of Fate [i]Rating: C+[/i] [b]WE DO LIKE YOU BOYS[/B] *Repeating the previous weeks, Cade & Murdoch enter the ring as the Hardys celebrate *They offer their hands in a show of sportsmanship, telling the Hardys they done well tonight *After a few moments, the Hardys accept the handshake, still looking quite confused by it all [i]Rating: C-[/i] [B]THE HOLYWOOD DREAM[/b] *Maria is backstage, and introduces Melina who is accompanied by Johnny Nitro *Maria asks if Melina thinks it will be third time lucky for Mickie James *Melina is disgusted at this question, saying that Mickie James will need all the luck she can get but it still wont be enough *Maria then asks how Melina plans to win the match *Melina then assaults Maria, telling her that "this" is how she'll win and destroy Mickie James [i]Rating: B-[/i] ------------------------------------------------------------ [B]MATCH 3[/B] [B][I]Eugene Vs Chris Masters[/B][/I] *The crowd really didnt seem to like this match tonight, with a few "boring" chants starting up *Eugene did his usual "helicopter" spot, and got a slight cheer when he gave Masters the Rock Bottom *Unfortunately though, he submitted to the Master Lock at 4:43 to give Chris Masters the win [i]Rating: C-[/i] [b]FOR SAMOA[/B] *Todd Grisham is backstage with Armando Alejandro Estrada and Umaga *Grisham asks if they have a plan for Judgement Day *Estrada tells him they do, that Bobby Lashley will get completely destroyed by Umaga *Grisham asks if he thinks that Umaga will work well with Vince & Shane. *Estrada replies that he just said Umaga will destroy Lashley for them, but tonight, he will destroy Shawn Michaels as well [i]Rating: C+[/i] ------------------------------------------------------ [B]MATCH 4[/B] [B][I]Mickie James Vs Victoria[/B][/I] *Not much of not in this match tonight, both girls looked good enough *Unfortunately most of the crowd used this match as their "toilet break" so missed most of the action *Mickie James caught Victoria hard with the Mick Kick, and managed to secure the win at 5:42 [i]Rating: C+[/i] [b]ITS NOT OVER YET[/B] *After the match, Melina runs down to the ring, attacking Mickie James *Mickie matches to turn the tide, and is about to hit the Mick Kick when Melina slides under the bottom rope, slowly walking back up the ramp [i]Rating: C+[/i] [b]AND THE CHAIN GANG... IS HERE[/b] *John Cena is showing backstage, preparing for his match with Edge *Todd Grisham shows up, appologising to Cena for interrupting him *Cena goes on to say that this will yet again be another victory, that he is getting bored with fighting Edge *Tonight he will close this chapter, go to Judgement Day, and walk out STILL the WWE Heavyweight champion [I]Rating: B+[/i] ------------------------------------------------------------------------- [B]MATCH 5[/B] [B][I]Shawn Michaels Vs Umaga[/B][/I] *Vince McMahon joined Armando Alejandro Estrada at ringside to watch over Umaga *Shawn & Umaga didnt seem to click in their match tonight, some miscommunication between the two was noticed though they both seemed to work as best as they could *Alot of the crowd were booing when Vince came down to ringside, maybe thinking he would interfere in some way *Umaga managed to nearly get the pinfall at around 9:00 after hammering Michaels with the flying "butt-launch" in the corner, however HBK somehow managed to kick out. *Umaga later hit HBK with the Samoan Spike, yet still couldnt put Michaels away *The ending came when Estrada distracted the ref, Vince McMahon slipping the ECW Heavyweight Title belt to Umaga. *Umaga blasted Michaels hard, knocking him out cold. However this was seen by the ref who called for the disqualification at 12:31 [i]Rating: B-[/i] [b]THATS MINE![/B] *After the match, Umaga is still standing in the ring holding the ECW Heavyweight title, and looking at it *Vince enters and asks Umaga for it back *Umaga looks and Vince, then the title, not really wanting to give it back *Vince gets annoyed and heavily grabs the title off Umaga *Behind Vince's back, Estrada has to keep Umaga back, who seems quite outraged [i]RatingL B-[/i] [b]AFTER THE BREAK[/B] *Jerry Lawler & Jim Ross remind us that still to come tonight is John Cena against Edge, which is coming up after the commercials [i]Rating: B+[/i] ------------------------------------------- [B]MATCH 6[/B] [B][I]John Cena Vs Edge in a non-title match[/B][/I] *A really good match between these two men again tonight, both getting the crowd really involved. The crowd being quite split between the two throughout the match *Cena took the advantge early on in the match, nearly hitting Edge with the FU, which Edge manged to escape from then reversing it into a reverse DDT *Edge managed to take one of the turnbuckle pads off, but ended up getting thrown head first into instead *Cena again went for the FU, with Edge again somehow managing to escape *Edge cheated his way to win tonight, rolling Cena up for a quick pin and using his legs on the ropes as leverage, getting the win at 21:39 *We go off the air shortly after, with Cena looking annoyed at losing, and Edge smirking as he walks up the ramp [i]Rating: A[/i] [B][I]FINAL OVERALL RATING: B[/B][/I] [/font]

*****OFF TOPIC***** Im going to give people untill midnight, Sunday (UK time, so I would imagine around 6pm US time) for the prediction competition. So please get your predictions in. The match listings are about half-way on page 3

This is a very reallistic, interesting diary!! All your storylines are similar to what the WWE would do, and it'll be nice to see the different directions your shows head off on. The Umaga tease was well done, and I just hope my predictions are right so that I can have a say in who gets a title shot! Keep up the good work!

[QUOTE=Doe-Bomb;236826]This is a very reallistic, interesting diary!! All your storylines are similar to what the WWE would do, and it'll be nice to see the different directions your shows head off on. The Umaga tease was well done, and I just hope my predictions are right so that I can have a say in who gets a title shot! Keep up the good work![/QUOTE] Thank you. As mentioned before, I think its better to keep to what had been happening at the time of starting the diary storyline wise, develop them then go off into your own direction afterwards. One of the main directions you can see at the moment, is the addition of the ECW TV Title, which will be their main focus up untill O.N.S Also Ive got a few things lined-up for the upcoming months on the game, none of which I cant reveal yet as they'll be a few suprises along the way :D Many thanks and hope you keep reading

[B]WEEK 4, MAY 2007 TUESDAY: AM[/B] [b]RAW TV RATINGS[/B] J Sports - 1.89 Sky Sports 3 - 0.85 TQS - 4.74 USA Network - 20.53 Well last night's RAW went quite well, Im impressed with the match between Edge & John Cena. Edge is developing into one of the best heel's we've had on the company in the last 10 years or so. His match with Ken Kennedy this Sunday should be pretty decent, with either man gaining the win For those interested in these sort of things, the attendance levels last night were at 8,340. ECW is on tonight, coming live from Check it out on Sci-Fi tonight if your in the U.S, as we carry on the ECW TV Title tournament. And finally....... I had a lovely chat last night with A.C, who helps write the internet "behind the scenes" newsreel [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=236877&postcount=59"]"OFF THE RECORD".[/URL] Check it out if you can, as it gives quite an insight into the general running at the WWE.

[img]http://www.411mania.com/images/logo_main.gif[/img] [B]ECW PREVIEW & SUMMERSLAM NEWS[/B] [SIZE="1"]Posted by Ashish[/SIZE] ECW comes live tonight from the Save Mart Center, Fresno, California. Following last weeks announcement by Paul Heyman on the formation of the new ECW TV Title, this week will feature another three first round matches, to reach the finals at this years One Night Stand. Balls Mahoney takes on Gene Snitsky, Ace Steel battles Mike Knox and former ECW Heavyweight Champion Rob Van Dam takes on Matt Striker. Also Vince and Shane McMahon will be in attendace yet again, as they prepare for the fatal fourway match at this Sunday's Judgement Day ------------------------------------------- [B]SUMMERSLAM 2007 EXCLUSIVE[/B] It was reported on last nights [URL="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=236877&postcount=59"]"Off The Record"[/URL] during an interview with the WWE Head Booker, Mr Joose, that the 2007 SummerSlam will be held at Wembley Stadium, London, UK. This marks the 15th anniversary of SummerSlam 1992, in which more than 80,000 fans witnessed "The British Bulldog" Davey Smith capture the Intercontinental Title from Bret "The Hitman" Hart. The following advertisment was in todays UK newspaper "The Sun" and obviously doesnt give anything away yet coming up to the event [img]http://m1.freeshare.us/147fs381275.jpg[/img]

Archived