Oh God! Not another WWE Dynasty!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[img]http://www.411mania.com/images/logo_main.gif[/img] [b]WWE ONE NIGHT STAND PREVIEW[/B] [SIZE="1"]Posted by Ashish[/SIZE] Coming live tonight on PPV from Continental Airlines Arena, East Rutherford, New Jersey is this years One Night Stand. The main focus tonight will be a tournament to crown a new ECW T.V Title champion. Eight men will battle it out, the winner advancing along, untill only one man is left who will be crowned the new champion. Also tonight, Umaga will defend his ECW World Title in a Cage Match against a mystery opponent of Mr McMahons' choice. Will not knowing his competitor cause problems for the Samoan Bulldozer? Tune in live tonight on pay-per-view to find out this and much more ** I apologise profoundly for the major gap in between the posts. This is mainly due to being the moderator for the "Real World Mafia" game that had just currently finished, and the people playing that would agree with me that the game makes your diary suffer. Anyway, hopefully I should be able to do a few shows in the next week or two! And should hopefully have ONS up tonight

[FONT="Courier New"][center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/joose2001/tewdynasty/ons2007.jpg[/img] [b]ECW ONE NIGHT STAND - SUNDAY WEEK 2, JUNE 2007[/B] [B]Continental Airlines Arena, East Rutherford, New Jersey[/B] [/CENTER] [B]DARK MATCHES[/B] [b][i]Balls Mahoney Vs Matt Striker[/b][/i] *Quite a good match to start off, both men looked suprisingly good tonight *Mahoney took the early advantage, beating Striker down a few times, with Striker retreating to outside the ring. *Striker finally took the advantage, low-blowing Mahoney whilst the ref was distracted removing a chair from the ring that Mahoney had bought in. *Striker hit The Golden Rule to earn the pinfall at 4:41 [i]Rating: B-[/i] [b][i]Val Venis Vs Stevie Richards[/b][/i] *Both men seemed to have good chemistry with each other, playing off each other quite well and making it a more enjoyable match to watch. *Neither man took the advantage for long during the opening of the match. Both getting in some good assault on the other. *They both got the crowd involved at points as well, warming them up quite well for the rest of the night. *Val Venis secured the victory at 6:46 after hitting Richards with "The Money Shot" [i]Rating: B[/i] ----------------------------------------------------------- [b]MAIN SHOW[/B] We open the show, panning around the arena, looking at the fans in attendance as fireworks and flares go off from the stage. We are joined tonight by Joey Styles and Tazz at the commentary table. [b]LET THE GAMES BEGIN[/B] *Paul Heyman comes out carrying a briefcase down to the ring, taking a mic as he enters *He tells the crowd that tonight, we will see a new champion crowned, that this night is about one thing... *He opens the breifcase to reveal the ECW T.V Title *Heyman goes onto say that one of eight men will walk out tonight with this brand new belt [i]Rating: C+[/i] [B]MATCH 1 - ECW TV Title Tournament (Round 1)[/B] [b][i]Colt Cabana Vs Marcus Cor Von[/b][/i] *Cabana took the early lead, sending Cor Von outside the ring on two occasions from dropkicks *The crowd were into the match quite early on, although seemed to die down abit as the match went on *Cor Von used his size and power throughout the match, mainly getting the advantage at crucial times *Poooooooounce on Cabana earns the victory for Cor Von at 12:39 [i]Rating: C+[/i] [b]UP NEXT[/B] *Joey Styles and Tazz hype up the next match in the tournament between Elijah Burke and Tommy Dreamer [i]Rating: C-[/i] [B]MATCH 2 - ECW TV Title Tournament (Round 1)[/B] [b][i]Tommy Dreamer Vs Elijah Burke[/b][/i] *Dreamer worked well tonight, using his years of experience to take the advantage on a few occasions, though was stopped each time by Burke using illegal moves whilst the ref couldnt see. *Burke looked impressive during this match, with Dreamer selling well to make Burke look even better *The Elijah Express got the victory for Elijah at 13:35 [i]Rating: B-[/i] [b]NOT HERE TONIGHT[/B] *Styles and Tazz tell the watching viewers, that due to his draft to Smackdown this week, Rob Van Dam has been pulled out of the tournament. *They continue to say that Paul Heyman is coming out to address this situation [i]Rating: C-[/i] [b]AND YOUR OPPONENT IS[/B] *CM Punk comes out for his match, in the ring waiting for whoever his opponent will be. *Paul Heyman comes out onto the stage to tell the audience that due to RVD leaving ECW, he has been replaced. *CM Punks new opponent will be........... [b]Bobby Lashley[/b] *Lashley comes out to a good response, making his way down to the ring for his match [i]Rating: B-[/i] [B]MATCH 3 - ECW TV Title Tournament (Round 1)[/B] [b][i]Bobby Lashley Vs CM Punk[/b][/i] *Both Lashley and Punk worked well together tonight, making a more enjoyable match. *Lashley used his natural athletic ability and size quite alot to swing things his was. *Punk managed to get the advantage a few times, even attempting the Anaconda Vice, which Lashley managed to power out of *The crowd got behind this match pretty well, showing alot of interest and support for both men *Lashley hit Punk with the Dominator, with Punk gaining just enough strength to somehow kick out just before the ref made the final count. *Elijah Burke came down to ringside, distracting Lashley long enough for CM Punk to regain his bearings and hit Lashley with the Go 2 Sleep *Punk got the pinfall and victory at 14:19 [i]Rating: B+[/i] [b]TONIGHTS THE NIGHT[/B] *We see Vince and Shane McMahon backstage talking. *Vince asks Shane is his "suprise" is here yet, with Shane replying that it isnt yet, but it will be here very soon *Vince says that after tonight, he'll show Umaga not to ever mess with the McMahons [i]Rating: B-[/i] [B]MATCH 4 - ECW TV Title Tournament (Round 1)[/B] [b][i]Ace Steel Vs Gene Snitsky[/b][/i] *Unfortunately, these two didnt seem to work well together tonight *A few people backstage were heard commenting that Snitsky was under-performing tonight, botching a few moves and generally looking sloppy. *Ace looked quite good, though found it hard to cover Snitsky's mistakes *The crowd really didnt seem to like this match, with even a few "boring" chants starting up *Steel gained the victory after the Twist Of Cain at 8:41 [i]Rating: C[/i] [b]I DONT NEED YOUR HELP[/B] *Backstage we see Elijah Burke walking, CM Punk catches him up and asks him what the hell does he think he was doing *Burke explains that he had to get Punk the win, so he would lie down for him in the next match *Burke says that way, hes guaranteed the title at the end of the night for the New Breed. *Burke walks off, as Punk just stares at him [i]Rating: B-[/b] [b]EXTREME EXPOSE[/B] *More to give the workers a slight rest, Kelly Kelly and Layla come out for the Extreme Expose *They dance around abit, both stripping to their bras and panties to the delight of most of the males in the crowd [i]Rating: D[/i] [B]MATCH 5 - ECW TV Title Tournament (Semi Final)[/B] [b][i]Ace Steel Vs Marcus Cor Von[/b][/i] *Cor Von again took the early lead, using his longer rest period to his advantage. *Steel pulled off a few top-rope moves onto Cor Von, which were met qith a nice reaction from the crowd. *Unfortunately, these two didnt seem to "click" and it seemed to show. A bit of a shame as they both worked hard in this match. *Cor Von again won with the Pounce, getting the pinfall at 13:51 [i]Rating: C[/i] [b]NEXT UP[/B] *Styles and Tazz quickly run through the current standings in the tournament, pointing out what we saw earlier between Burke and Punk. [i]Rating: C[/i] [B]MATCH 6 - ECW TV Title Tournament (Semi Final)[/B] [b][i]CM Punk Vs Elijah Burke[/b][/i] *Both men started by getting in each other's face at the start of the match. Burke starting to shove Punk, who in return pushed Burke hard sending him to the canvas. *A few times Burke took the lead by using a closed fist on Punks head, which was met by a few warnings from the ref *Burke then asked Punk to lie down, Punk did so but kicking out after a count of one, which infuriated Burke *They traded moves for a few more moments, the crowd getting into the match alot. *Burke again told Punk to lie down for him, with Punk this time flat out refusing. This was met by a slap to Punks face by Burke. *Punk looked irate, hitting Burke down to the canvas hard, Punk the applied the Anaconda Vice *Burke had no choice put to tap out, giving Punk the victory at 17:15 [i]Rating: C+[/i] [b]RE-REWIND[/B] *A video is played showing the events from Backlash, Judgement Day and the last few weeks that led to Vince McMahon picking a mystery opponent for Umaga. [i]Rating: B[/i] [b]TO BEAT A MONSTER....[/B] *The cage has been lowered and secured to the ring, as Umaga and Estrada make their way down the ramp and into the cage. *Vince McMahon came out onto the entrance with a mic in hand *He address Umaga, telling him that he remembers that last week Estrada said its dangerous to cage a monster *Vince said that it made his decision on who to use as Umaga's opponent even easier, as there is an even bigger and more dangerous monster than Umaga in the WWE *Vince then introduced Umaga's opponent and new ECW worker.... [b]THE GREAT KHALI[/B] *Khali came out, accompanied by Daivari, walking down towards the cage [i]Rating: B[/i] [b]MATCH 7[/B] [B][I]Umaga (C) Vs The Great Khali for the ECW Heavyweight Title[/B][/I] *Both men were just standing staring at each other for a moment at the start, untill Umaga charged into Khali, hitting him with hard shots to his chest *Khali took the advantage a few times, using his size to send Umaga flying into the sides of the steel cage *Daivari distracted Umaga a few times by getting on the side of the cage, however after a few times, he was pulled off the side by Estrada. *Daivari then hit Estrada with a huge right hand, sending him onto the floor. *Unfortunately for Daivari, he was near enough to the cage for Umaga to grab him and starting to choke him out *Khali took the opportunity, getting towards Umaga and hitting him with a big boot straight into the cage side. *Khali was tiring during the end of the match, which was quite visible as he was slowing down alot in the last few minutes. *Umaga managed to get Khali tied up in the ropes in the classic "Andre position", Umaga then charged the whole length of the ring, jumping at the end straight into Khali *The force of this caused the side of the cage to give way, both men fell towards the ground. *Umaga's feet had touched the floor as he was laying on the fallen side of the cage. *However, Khali's feet were still hanging on the top of the ring apron. *Umaga was declared the winner at 16:58 [i]Rating: C[/i] [b]ATTAAAAAAAAACK[/B] *Vince and Shane run down, with Shane starting to stomp on Umaga. *Vince grabbing a chair and hitting Umaga hard straight around his head. *After a third shot, Umaga was busted open, as officials ran down to restrain the McMahons [i]Rating: B-[/i] [b]THE FINAL COUNTDOWN[/B] *A video plays showing the results of the TV Title tournament so far tonight [i]Rating: C[/i] [b]MATCH 8 - ECW TV Title Tournament (Final)[/b] [b][i]CM Punk Vs Marcus Cor Von for the vacant ECW T.V Title[/b][/i] *Both men looked slightly tired during the match, as both allready having competed in two matches allready tonight. *Cor Von again used his size to take the advantage, but Punk using his skills to avoid certain attacks. *Crowd were really into the match, the majority behind CM Punk. Elijah Burke ran down to the ring near the end, getting up onto the apron to distract Punk *Punk went over, grabbing Burke and sending him onto the floor *Punk then turned around, and was hit by the Pooooounce, which was quickly followed by a pinfall attempt and the three count at 21:42 *Marcus Cor Von was declared the winner and [b]new ECW TV Title champion[/b] [i]Rating: B[/i] [b]WE DONE IT[/B] *After the match, Burke steps into the ring and celebrates with Cor Von. *We go off the air as Punk is being helped backstage, the final image of Cor Von holding up the new ECW T.V Title [i]Rating: C+[/i] [B][I]FINAL OVERALL RATING: C+[/B][/I] -------------------------------------------------------- [b]QUICK RESULTS **MARCUS COR VON BEAT COLT CABANA **ELIJAH BURKE BEAT TOMMY DREAMER **CM PUNK BEAT BOBBY LASHLEY **ACE STEEL BEAT GENE SNITSKY **MARCUS COR VON BEAT ACE STEEL **CM PUNK BEAT ELIJAH BURKE **UMAGA BEAT THE GREAT KHALI TO RETAIN THE ECW HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE **MARCUS COR VON BEAT CM PUNK TO BECOME THE NEW ECW T.V TITLE HOLDER [/b] [/font]

[B]ONE NIGHT STAND PREDICTION RESULTS[/B] Chris Caulfield - 13 Outlaw321 - 11 David2006efc - 10 Flamebrain - 10 Doe-Bomb - 9 Gameseeker - 8 Anubis - 3 Chris Caulfield and Gameseeker both actually made two sets of predictions, so I decided to only count the first lot that they had made. Maybe a good move as Gameseeker would have only got ONE point from his second set! Oh dear.... :p The only thing that Chis Caulfield got wrong, was the winner of the tournament final, so was quite impressed by that. Obviously noone got the tiebreaker question correct, but that was only used for if there was a draw in the above results. Im doing a few late shifts this week, so RAW will be done when Ive got time, but deffinately done by Thursday at the latest (or so I hope!!) And to Anubis, thanks for the comments about the diary in the DOTM thread, means quite abit to me that I have one avid reader who enjoys what I'm doing here :D

Hell yeah! But wow, I've never done that badly at predictions before, hahaha! Anyway, dude, just get the five or ten minimum up this month so you can be nominated! :D Interesting event, I'm glad Great Khali didn't beat Umaga. Hope to see more soon!

[b]WEEK 3, JUNE 2007[/B] [B]MONDAY: AM[/B] Well what a good show last night, again Im quite pleased with how things went down and the event gave the ECW workers a chance to shine. And boy did they bring out the goods last night! The decision to have Cor Von win the title was quite a hard one to make between him and CM Punk. Both men were deserving but we thought it would be best to have Cor Von win and play off more of the Punk / Burke bad vibes going on between them. Im actually quite suprised on how well rated the two dark matches got, they were probably better than one or two on the main card, which is quite odd. Anyway, we have RAW coming live again tonight, then hopefully a day or so off. The last week has been very tiring with alot of driving about from arena to arena. Especially that last few days with having Smackdown, One Night Stand and now RAW all in a four day period. Tonights RAW looks to be shaping up well at the moment, no solid matches have been booked yet, but we shall be releasing a preview in the next few hours, so look out for that.

[img]http://www.411mania.com/images/logo_main.gif[/img] [b]WWE RAW PREVIEW[/B] [SIZE="1"]Posted by Ashish[/SIZE] This weeks RAW comes live from The Freeman Coliseum in San Antonio, Texas. After last weeks draft, Chris Benoit is now the current #1 contender to Edge's World title. Both men are scheduled to appear tonight, with Benoit meeting Carlito in the ring. And after again losing out on getting a title shot, what will Shawn Micheals have to say on the current situation? WWE Intercontinental champion Santion Marella will tonight defend his title against Kenny Dykstra. Dykstra as been the thorn in Marella's side the past few weeks, will he be able to finally capture the gold? Or will the plucky Italian again walk away with his title retained? Find out tonight, by tuning into WWE RAW live

Dude, you're the man. I applaud you for having the courage and coolness to push Benoit despite what happened, my respect for you has gone up even more. I mean, I guess the medical report of the severe brain damage kinda helps (for all but those fools in the real WWE) mitigate the situation, but still, thanks for actually doing it. :) :) :) You are the man. Now just post enough cards this month so I can nominate you for DOTM. ;)

[FONT="Courier New"][center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/joose2001/tewdynasty/logoraw.jpg[/img] [b]RAW - MONDAY WEEK 3, JUNE 2007[/B] [B]The Freeman Coliseum, San Antonio, Texas[/B] [/CENTER] [B]DARK MATCHES[/B] [b][i]The Highlanders Vs Cade & Murdoch[/b][/i] *A nice short match between the two, Cade & Murdoch dominating most of the match *The Highlanders dont seem to be as over as we once thought, not getting much of a reaction at all tonight. Despite them trying hard to get the crowd involved, the audience didnt seem that interested tonight. *Lance Cade won the match after the Sweet & Sour on Robbie at 4:46 [i]Rating: D+[/i] [b][i]Eugene Vs Kevin Thorn[/b][/i] *The crowd were quite happy to see Eugene, getting a good reaction as he came down for the match *The match started off abit slow, but picked up more as it went on. *Thorn is showing improvements in his technical wrestling skills, many backstage said to be slightly impressed. *Eugene became victim to the Dark Kiss after being distracted by Ariel, leading to the pinfall and victory to Thorn at 5:41 [i]Rating: C-[/i] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [b]MAIN SHOW[/B] [b]YOU CANT HANDLE IT[/b] *The show opens with Shawn Michaels coming down to the ring, he says that last week he was once again denied a title shot *He continued that as he wasnt pinned he technicly didnt lose the match, therefore he demands a match tonight against Edge *Edge comes out, walking down and into the ring. *Edge tells Michaels that hes had enough chances, that hes blown every single one he's had. *Edge goes on that he will defend the title tonight, but not against HBK. *Edge says he'll take anyone on, he'll put the title up to the first man that walks out....... *Edge looks at the ramp, noone comes out, he starts to speak but is interrupted.. *OOOOH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! *Matt Hardy comes out onto the ramp, Edge looks a bit annoyed, HBK behind him is laughing. *Hardy tells Edge that he'll take his challenge, that hes not bothered about the title as such, that he just wants to kick Edge's ass one more time. *Edge tells Hardy that if he wants it, he's got it. [i]Rating: B[/i] [b]WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT[/b] *A recap video is shown from last nights One Night Stand *The video is showing highlights of the match between Umaga and The Great Khali [i]Rating: B[/i] [B]MATCH 1[/B] [b][i]Santino Marella (c) Vs Kenny Dykstra for the WWE Intercontinental Title[/b][/i] *Kenny looked good tonight, he seemed to be thinking alot more during the match, counter-attacking quite alot. *Marella seems to be getting abit more popular with the fans, a small section of cheers during the match for him. *Marella showed some improvement in his abilities tonight, though could still do with more training. *Kenny won the match and the [b]WWE Intercontinental Titel[/b] after a Guillotine Leg Drop at 9:39 [i]Rating: C-[/i] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [b]IM THE KID[/b] *HBK come back out again, he says he's being denied time and time again a title shot. *He says that everyone here know that he is the Showstopper, the Icon and he could beat anyone on any given day. *He tells Edge and Benoit that whoever wins at Great American Bash, he wants them at King Of The Ring. *Before HBK can continue, the lights go out, on the Titantron we see the words [b]The Time Is Near, He Will Take His Throne Again, For Everyone Will Soon Know, The King Will Return[/b] *The lights come back, HBK looking abit confused... but he carries on to say that at next weeks Great American Bash, he will take on anyone that wants to try their luck [i]Rating: B-[/i] [b]MONDAY NIGHT NITRO![/b] *Johnny Nitro comes out accompanied by Melina. *Nitro says he'll take that challenge *HBK tells him he doesnt deserve to be in the same ring as him, but he'll give him a chance. *HBK tells Nitro that he will give him a match tonight, and that if Nitro wins he will take him on at Great American Bash [i]Rating: B[/i] [B]MATCH 2[/B] [b][i]Mickie James Vs Victoria[/b][/i] *A non-title match between the two, Mickie getting a nice reaction when she came out. *Victoria looked more aggresive than usual tonight, probably trying to cause damage to Mickie *Mickie somehow managed to slip out of the Widows Peak near the end of the match, getting a good reaction from the crowd for this *Mickie James won the match at 8:10 after the Mick Kick [i]Rating: C[/i] [b]CRYME DOES PAY[/b] *We go backstage as Cryme Time are walking about. *They talk about how they're taking on The Naturals tonight. *They make some gay references and jokes to The Naturals, even suggesting they stole some "man on man" material from their locker room. *As they walk off, Ron Simmons appears... looks at the camera... goes to speak.... stops.... looks around again.... *[b]DAMN![/b] [i]Rating: D+[/i] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [b]THAT AINT COOL[/b] *Maria is backstage, ready to interview Carlito *Carlito talks about his match later tonight with Chris Benoit *He says Benoit may be a Wolverine, but he isnt cool, Carlito is cool *He finishes by spitting apple into the camera [i]Rating: C+[/i] [B]MATCH 3[/B] [b][i]Cryme Time Vs The Naturals[/b][/i] *The Naturals looked quite good tonight, working well as a team. *Cryme Time suffered abit of a beating tonight, not being able to get much offense. *Naturals used classic heel tactics, keeping JTG into their corner for most of the match, untill he made a hot tag to Shad *Shad did manage to get a good offense going, but was stopped in his tracks by Chase Stevens as the ref was distracted *Andy Douglas secured the win for his team, hiting Shad with a Tornado DDT and getting the pinfall at 5:56 [i]Rating: D[/i] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [b]A DIFFERENT VERSION[/b] *Maria is again backstage, this time with Matt Hardy *Hardy says that tonight will be the final chapter in his crusade against Edge *He states that he came back to Raw mainly to team up again with his brother Jeff, but to also put an end to Edge's career. *He says that tonight, the book will be closed once and for all [i]Rating: C+[/i] [B]MATCH 4[/B] [b][i]Shawn Micheals Vs Johnny Nitro[/b][/i] *Both men looked good tonight, HBK mainly taking the lead in the match. *Quite a few times Nitro would leave the ring after a slight beating, mainly to gain his bearings and to escape HBK's attacks *Melina tried interfering, hopping onto the ring apron, but was shoved down by Michaels. *The ending came as the ref was distracted by Melina, who had also slipped Nitro one of her shoes *Nitro blasted HBK in the face with the heel of the shoe, quickly going for the pin and winning the match at 15:49 [i]Rating: B[/i] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [b]TOILET BREAK![/b] *Torrie Wilson comes down to the ringside area, handing out free shirts and hats to nearby fans whilst we are on an advert break. [i]Rating: C+[/i] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [b]LAST WEEK[/b] *A recap video is shown of last weeks Smackdown match between Batista and Ric Flair. *The video is mainly to hype the Undertaker / Ric Flair match at Great American Bash [i]Rating: B+[/i] [B]MATCH 5[/B] [b][i]Chris Benoit Vs Carlito[/b][/i] *Benoit dominated most of the match tonight, although Carlito did get some quite impressive moves in. *Both men looked good, the crowd getting into the match as it went on. *Benoit hit Carlito with 4 rolling German Suplex's tonight, getting a good reaction for this *Carlito managed to suplex Benoit from the turnbuckle, leaving Benoit down for a few moments *Carlito grabbed his apple, about to spit into Benoits face as the ref wasnt looking *However Benoit grabbed Carlito's arm, sending him down to the canvas and applied the Crossface *Carlito tapped out to the Crossface at 13:48 [i]Rating: B-[/i] [b]COMING SOON[/b] *A video is shown, mainly to hype up the upcoming match between Edge and Chris Benoit at the Great American Bash [i]Rating: B+[/i] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [B]MATCH 6[/B] [b][i]Matt Hardy Vs Edge (c) for the WWE Heavyweight Title[/b][/i] *Hardy started the match with a series of take downs on Edge, also being more aggresive towards him than usual *Edge countered a few times, though neither man seemed to dominate for long *As usual, both men worked really well together tonight, the fans getting behind both men as the match went on *Hardy went for a Senton Bomb late in the match, but was met by Edge's knees. *Edge won the match, retaining the title, after hitting Hardy with the Spear for the pin at 19:52 [i]Rating: A[/i] [b]ATTAAAAAAAAAAACK[/b] *After the match, Edge goes out of the ring, grabbing a chair which he takes back into the ring *Edge violently blasts Hardy as he tries standing up. *Edge goes for the con-charito, but is stopped as Benoit runs down the ramp *They brawl for abit, untill Benoit clotheslines Edge over the top rope and out of the ring. *The show finishes with Edge looking at Benoit angry whilst walking back up the ramp [i]Rating: B[/i] [B][I]FINAL OVERALL RATING: B[/B][/I] [/font] ** Sorry for the delay, but not feeling up to writing much atm..... Im just gonna take my time from now on, lol So you may get one a day, you may get one every month, just see how I feel I guess

[B]WEEK 3, JUNE 2007[/B] [B]TUESDAY:AM[/B] [b]Raw TV Ratings[/b] USA Network - 25.47 Sky Sports 3 - 0.85 TQS - 5.07 Attendance for last nights Raw was 9,886. Which we are pleased about seeings the estimated attendance was around 8,500. Ashley Massaro has reported back into training this morning, so hopefully she will be fully fit and back on the road quite soon. The Great American Bash is just over a week away and so far we have four matches allready announced The Undertaker Vs Ric Flair for the WWE World Heavyweight Title Edge Vs Chris Benoit for the WWE Heavyweight Title Shawn Micheals Vs Johnny Nitro London & Kendrick Vs Worlds Greatest Tag Team for the WWE Tag Team Titles. Not much more to report today, quite a slow news day for me. The King Of The Ring makes a return next month, and so far we have some good plans as to what direction we will be going in. Ive decided to have eight qualifying matches to decide who will compete at the PPV. The plan is to have two matches on each brand, and then have the losers of those matches compete in two three-way matches. So this should give us eight men for the night. Also look for a few more people to be signing for us in the next few weeks, and also some people coming up from OVW and making their debuts in the WWE

[img]http://www.411mania.com/images/logo_main.gif[/img] [b]ECW PREVIEW[/b] [SIZE="1"]Posted by Ashish[/SIZE] Tonights ECW comes live from The Rodeo Arena, Gladewater, Texas. After the recent One Night Stand, Marcus Cor Von was crowned as the first ECW T.V champion. However, he was helped towards the win by fellow New Breed member Elijah Burke. We expect that CM Punk will be in attendance tonight to say something regarding the situation and losing the title match. Newcomers Ace Steel and Colt Cabana will team up tonight in action against New Breed members Matt Striker and Mike Knox. Whilst elsewhere, Layla and Brooke will compete in a Bra & Panties match in the battle of the babes. And following the recent brutal match at One Night Stand, will either Umaga or The Great Khali be in attendance? Tune in tonight to find out!

Archived