One of my best friends just turned on me!

:( I don't believe it, me and Bruce the Giant had been best friends for years. One night, I go into the locker room, complement him on how toned he's looking and all of a sudden he's jumping down my throat telling me not to flatter him. I swear, he'd have kicked my ass if I hadn't high tailed it out of there sharpish. In fact we had a couple of fights in subsequent months. Let me tell you now that getting your ass kicked by a 7'4" 600 pound former best friend causes a lot of emotional, not to mention physical strain.

sportsfanmas: wow what an ethical dilemma we have here. Your comment on people preference added so much to the thread. You are my new ethics adviser. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Yeah, but most people prefer to NOT buy the game. And NOT play it at all. So what? Adam put the option in it and its there for people to use it as they see fit. Get over it. As for Teezee, the health cheat is : click on the doc's left hand fingers. A fourth option will appear on the screen. Also the finance cheat : click on the money in the guys hand. The other cheat don't do much for the gameplay so I forgot them.

Archived