Has anyone tried this?

When I first got the DOTT files, thanks again D.Boon, I made a couple of copies, one in a folder in another part of my C drive and the other in the game. I might try to do this in my "careers": In the game when I get to a specific date in time, based on the timeline of the birth and growth of WCW, I will try to merge the territories by going to the database manager and renaming the territories and eliminating the titles that were actually fazed out. I will try this as follows: 1985 - Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling merged with Georgia Championship Wrestling and was renamed Jim Crockett Promotions (JCP) 1986 - Jim Crockett Promotions buys Central States 1987 - Jim Crockett Promotions buys Championship Wrestling from Florida and UWF (I would guess in our case that this was at one time SWCW because it covered the same territories as UWF) 1988 - Jim Crockett Promotions sells all territories to Ted Turner and is renamed World Championship Wrestling (WCW) 1991 - AWA stops. At this point a new territory is born and named Eastern Championship Wresting. This will be what I rename AWA. 1992 - Eastern Championship Wrestling is renamed Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW) 2001 - World Wrestling Federation buys World Championship Wrestling. 2002 (or 2003) - ECW folds but is brought back under the World Wrestling Entertainment. Has anyone tried this merging of the territories by renaming them and did it cause any problems?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived