PROPOSAL: GDS Dynasty Hall of Fame

Yeah, I know I'm new here as a user, but I am a long time lurker, and there is one thing I'd like here. A hall of fame for the best dynasties/diaries on this board. For example. Tristam's The Death of WCW? Monkeypox's Mark Cuban Does DaVE! Keefmoon's From Montreal To Attitude. Scapino1974's SWF Dynasty Nevermore's Alternate ECW. Outlaw's DOTT Diary. And more, I suppose. I'd just like the best that we've ever read perserved for prosperity, not just until they slip off the front page. A new-comer to this board should be able to find the best we have to offer, right off the bat. Not just the stickyed thread. This could be a sub-forum, or something else of that nature, I guess. But it just occured to me, and I thought it was a good one.

We had a Hall Of Fame for diary writers, of which Tristram, Scapino and Monkeypox were inducted, and we have a Real World ad C-Verse diary of the month, as well as end of year diary awards. That's probably enough! :p Thanks for mentioning mine though, buddy, really appreciate it. :) Oh, and welcome to the ridiculously addictive world of posting on here! No amounts of lurking can prepare you for what you're about to get into!

[QUOTE=panix04;234780]Damn you! There is no retort to that! You'll get yours keef, especially when art mirrors reality and the WWF trounces your WCW! mwa ha ha ha![/QUOTE] We'll see... but I have to warn you that I have some absolutely insane ideas that will see WCW hit new heights, not just storyline wise, but product wise too...

[QUOTE=keefmoon;234787]We'll see... but I have to warn you that I have some absolutely insane ideas that will see WCW hit new heights, not just storyline wise, but product wise too...[/QUOTE] Involving Rhino, no doubt. You rotten, thieving bastard :mad:! And as for you and the Dudleys, Panix... Quote The Raven Nevermore

[QUOTE=Nevermore;234788]Involving Rhino, no doubt. You rotten, thieving bastard :mad:![/QUOTE] Oh stop whining! You got the man I wanted to make the first British WCW Champion in return, so it's not all bad! How comes every time the three of us post on here it turns into competitive banter about the diary?! *cough* WCW will conquer ECW and WWF *cough*

Archived