TCW: To The Top of The Mountain

Total Championship Wrestling. The company that came from nowhere to be Number 2 in the North American Wrestling Market. The compay that gave the best independent talent of the past a chance to shine, like Rick Law and Liberty. Now, they enter a new era in their history. An era that is based upon [i]my[/i] ideals, not those of another. I have a chance to make TCW the best promotion in the world. And why do I have that chance? Because Thomas J. Cornell Jr. decided it. I've worked for the company for several years, as a part time coffee boy back in the days when we were still HGC. I slowly worked my way up to PTG, then to the assistent secretary to the assistent secretary of BLZ Bubb. That job was mostly about translating "Raagh." into english. It was quite...interesting. Then, I got my big break in the company. I went to become the personal assistant of Mr. Cornell. We worked together for two years, and I guess he liked me, because today when I walked through the door, Tommy said: "Kid, you wanna become our head booker?" *I don't believe he ever knew my name. It was always "kid" or "Sport." But I didn't care, especially at that very moment. I never thought this day would occur. It had always been my dream to be the man with the book, setting up the stories, getting the crowd involved. But I really didn't expect this. But I stuttered, then gasped. "Oh hell yeah."

Archived