NWA: The Next Chapter

[CENTER][IMG]http://doubletrouble532.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/nwa20logo.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] NWA™/Trobich strips TNA/Cage/Team 3-D of NWA™ branded Championships [QUOTE]nwawrestling.com - NWA™ Executive Director, Robert K. Trokich announces that the storied National Wrestling Alliance® has ended its 5 year relationship with TNA Entertainment, LLC. Trobich also stripped Christain Cage and Team 3-D of the NWA™ branded Championships. A title tournament is being planned to establish a new NWA™ Worlds Heavyweight Champion. [/QUOTE] "Total NonStop Action is no longer in the picture gentlemen. It is time for us to do something drastic. The NWA has been relegated to a mere shadow of it's former self. Where do we go from this current point in our history? We can shrivel up and die. Or we can make something of the NWA once again. Gentlemen, it is up to you. I believe, we should consolidate all of NWA's current holdings into one company. This would give us a solidly sized promotion with lots of the best independent talent in the world today waiting for us. The future is ours gentlemen? Shall we seize it, or shall we end it?" That was my manifesto. My name is Robert K. Trokich. I am the executive director of the National Wrestling Alliance. [I]The[/I] most prestigious wrestling company in the known world. Today, we will take the next step in the company. I am to hire a new head booker, who will be allowed to hire all new talent. This company is where the National Wrestling Alliance makes it stand. Christian Cage did not give shots to those in the independent world. So today, we step up. We make this a new wrestling world, with a NWA World Heavyweight Championship Tournament, as well as a NWA Tag Team Title tournament. So be ready, and the National Wrestling Alliance is reborn. We will no longer rely on the names of the past. We will make new names. We are the NWA. We are the past, present, and future of professional wrestling. [CENTER](Here's the video. Credit goes to The Stallion for the embedding code.) [/CENTER]

Archived