Real World DOTM Nominations May

You know the drill, y'all can't nominate yourself, y'all can only nominate for this month's work, [B]Death of WCW[/B] and [B]Battle Lines Have Been Drawn[/B] are out of the running (DOWCW will be back next month ;)) Current Nominations (Including My Own ;)): [B]NWA: Return to Glory[/B] by Wildfire1324 [B]WCW: 1993 & Beyond[/B] by DocStevens [B]WWE: Rebirth[/B] by G-Prime [B]WWE Samy Style Different Direction[/B] by sebsy [B]ECW Worldwide[/B] by Nevermore [B]World Wrestling Entertainment Destiny Awaits[/B] by SHaynes23 [B]TNA - A New Era[/B] by BIGJOSH [B]WKC - The Ayatollah Returns[/B] by Sensai of Mattitude [B]UWF: Universal Takeoff!!![/B] by Oldschool [B]WWF-War[/B] by tommytomlin[B] WWE eXcess: The Evolution from The Extreme[/B] by berrysi [B]WWE: A New Attitude[/B] by Consrvtve, Kimberly and theunforgiven Note: Keefmoon has been taken from the running at his own request.

I appreciate the sentiment, but I'd rather not be nominated, thanks. Even though I will post a show in the next day or two, to only have one show in a month isn't really DOTM worthy, and the votes I did get would be based more on sympathy and what I achieved before. Instead, I'd rather step aside from this and allow the current writers who put in so much time and effort to get a chance, rather than potentially lose them votes because I [I]did[/I] (past tense) have a good diary. My nominations for the month go to; [B]WCW: 1993 & Beyond by DocStevens[/B] [I]Shows some real promise, with a couple more shows could be the new front runner in the competiton[/I] [B]WWE Rebirth by G-Prime[/B] [I]Things are really starting to pick up nicely and the character development is pretty solid. I generally really look forward to the shows so that is a sign of a top notch diary[/I] [B]WWE Samy Style Different Direction by sebsy[/B] [I]I hate WWE diaries usually but like this, so he's doing something right.[/I] [B]ECW Worldwide by Nevermore[/B] [I]Everything Nevermore touches is pure gold, and the last show was no different.[/I] [B]World Wrestling Entertainment Destiny Awaits by SHaynes23[/B] [I]The pure originality of the backstory would get this in, regardless of Sam's ability to tell a story.[/I] Out of interest, does Chaos Unleashes count? Because it isn't C-Verse but it's not really real world either. Also folks if you wait around, Clash Of The Titan Sports will be resuming within days and hence become available to nominations (wink, wink) Good luck to everyone, I think this month will really tight. Who knows, maybe I would have been in with a shot if I had carried it on, but nevertheless I look forward to seeing another worthy winner of Diary Of The Month, just as the last two have been. Good luck everyone, and sorry to anyone I haven't nominated.

[QUOTE=keefmoon;235666]I appreciate the sentiment, but I'd rather not be nominated, thanks. Even though I will post a show in the next day or two, to only have one show in a month isn't really DOTM worthy, and the votes I did get would be based more on sympathy and what I achieved before. Instead, I'd rather step aside from this and allow the current writers who put in so much time and effort to get a chance, rather than potentially lose them votes because I [I]did[/I] (past tense) have a good diary. [/QUOTE] Fine, you're out.

[QUOTE=G-Prime;235671]Fine, you're out.[/QUOTE] Thanks. I know it seems weird but I'd rather see someone more worthy than myself win it, because I obviously know how time consuming and how much creativity goes into a diary, and would much rather see someone get rewarded who deserves it. Good luck all.

[QUOTE=keefmoon;235666]I appreciate the sentiment, but I'd rather not be nominated, thanks. Even though I will post a show in the next day or two, to only have one show in a month isn't really DOTM worthy, and the votes I did get would be based more on sympathy and what I achieved before. Instead, I'd rather step aside from this and allow the current writers who put in so much time and effort to get a chance, rather than potentially lose them votes because I [I]did[/I] (past tense) have a good diary. Good luck to everyone, I think this month will really tight. Who knows, maybe I would have been in with a shot if I had carried it on, but nevertheless I look forward to seeing another worthy winner of Diary Of The Month, just as the last two have been. Good luck everyone, and sorry to anyone I haven't nominated.[/QUOTE] keef, that showed some real class. I too feel like this month will be real tight. It's amazing how the landscape as far as real world diaries has changed with the apparent end of my two favorites(no offense to anyone); DOTWCW? and WWF: MTA. But with the numerous diaries popping up on here everyday, I'm sure a couple of those will distinguish themselves and take up the void. Good luck to everyone nominated.

[QUOTE=theoutlaw321;235977]keef, that showed some real class. I too feel like this month will be real tight. It's amazing how the landscape as far as real world diaries has changed with the apparent end of my two favorites(no offense to anyone); DOTWCW? and WWF: MTA. But with the numerous diaries popping up on here everyday, I'm sure a couple of those will distinguish themselves and take up the void. Good luck to everyone nominated.[/QUOTE] Cheers buddy, I just wouldn't feel right being part of it though and it's time to step aside as there are some brilliant diaries out there. Ia gree that it looks so different, if for nothing else, the previous results. I believe you, me and Tristram made up the top 4 in the March one, and me and you the top two last month, and now none of us are entered. I think that's a good thing in a way, because other people who deserve the recognition get a chance. I just hope my decision not to try and get a win doesn't bite me in the ass when it comes to the end of year Diary Awards!

I was following Death of WCW and of course Keefmoon's diary but now that those two are finished I am mostly just trying to get my own diary rolling along and trying to draw in some readers which is a VERY difficult task given the crowded nature of the forums!

Archived