So, um. I made those. I don't mind that you're using them. In fact, that's awesome; I welcome and encourage it. But in the future, please credit others when you use their work. Just wanted to throw that out there.

In that case, sorry for being a jerk. I've had people try to steal my work before, so I tend to get kinda defensive about it. But an honest mistake is an honest mistake, so no worries. Back on topic, I think it's still a little too early for good TNA Basham pics. You'll probably start seeing some stuff come out in a couple weeks or so.

[QUOTE=Almaida;237061]In that case, sorry for being a jerk. I've had people try to steal my work before, so I tend to get kinda defensive about it. But an honest mistake is an honest mistake, so no worries. Back on topic, I think it's still a little too early for good TNA Basham pics. You'll probably start seeing some stuff come out in a couple weeks or so.[/QUOTE] Yeah Stallion, when I see more up-todate pictures I'll try and cut them and I'll send them to ya.

Archived