• WKC - The Ayatollah Returns by Sensai of Mattitude
    • UWF: Universal Takeoff!!! by Oldschool
    • WWF-War by tommytomlin
    • WWE eXcess: The Evolution from The Extreme by berrysi
    • WWE: A New Attitude by Consrvtve, Kimberly and theunforgiven

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let's put this back on the front page for the last 19-20 hours or so. Let's also look at the nominating process after this is over with, to possibly tweaking it? Sounds like there may be enough support. Looks like it may go down to the wire for the second month in a row. Vote people!

I like the idea Tristram touched on. If when nominating you give a reason for why it deserves to be there, then maybe G-Prime (as it is his thing), the previous two winners (who aren't involved) and Tristram (extremely good diary from both popularity and credibility standpoints and impartial as his has ended) could then look through the reasons for why acertain diary should be included and make a decision on the ones that are entered? I think everyone is mature enough to genuinely allow in diaries that deserve it.

I'm rather partial to that combination suggestion from keef and tristram, that works well. Also, there should be a Newcomer and Established division or something to that effect. If a diary is less than a particular number of months old (or alternatively, has less than a particular number of shows) it's a newcomer, if it's been around longer, it's established. Just a thought.

Archived