Jim Force vs Ultimate Warrior Diary Suggestions needed!

[IMG]http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/9832/diarybannermn0.jpg[/IMG] The time has come for the gods to clash in an epic battle that may leave two worlds altered forever!!!! Jim Force vs The Ultimate Warrior!!!! Before I begin I need some suggestions since this will be a diary for the people. I am thinking of using the 93 mod unless someone thinks another one would work better. I will then import Jim Force along with some other C-Verse workers (looking for suggestions on who to import from C-Verse). Also which promotion would work best for this? Perhaps a promotion frmo C-Verse imported in might be the best way to go.) C-Verse/Real World combo mod would work perfectly! Let the suggestions fly and we can get this up and running over the weekend. Warrior vs Force...and the gods trembled!!!!!!

[COLOR="Blue"]I felt the ground shake and the heavens roar. An enormously gigantic cosmicilptic battle is to be waged on a battlefield near you. The fallout will be unmeasurable as the two most powerful FORCES in the universe battle for control of the planet. Will the world ever be the same?[/COLOR] [SIZE="1"]goose bumps and violent shaking have been incurred[/SIZE]

The only land that can handle these two GIANTS is the one created for TEW...the C-Verse! Only one promotion can handle two IMMORTALS at once...One Warrior Nation (OWN)! Soon the OWN will be born into the C-Verse and from it will spew the fluids of madness that contain more FORCE than any one person can contain! The diary known as The FORCE of the WARRIOR is much more than just an story...it's a rebirth of a madness -- on that day the skies are going to open, the seas are going to part and the ground will shake with a thunder the world over. All those who have Always Believed will open the wounds of `intensity' and bleed the blood of self once more. Living and controlling by the creed of trueness in WARRIOR FORCE once again, you must show no mercy, nor have any belief in how others judge you, for your greatness will silence them all. Always Believe in the FORCE of the WARRIOR! On a side note if you can think of anyone from the "real world" that should be included please post here or PM me. I will include any worker, staffer, announcer, owner, etc that is over the top and full of madness, eh I mean the FORCE! Any time period is fine as all workers will be altered to be in their prime since that is the only way they will be able to stand within 10 feet of the FORCE of the WARRIOR without swirling into a pool of jello!

[SIZE="4"]Here is the roster so far but more ForceWarriors are needed! Either Real World or C-Verse is fine and would actually like to add a few more C-Versers![/SIZE] [B]Main Event: 1 More Needed[/B] The Warrior (Heel) Jim Force (Face) Sting (Face) The Big Show (Heel) [B]Upper Mid: 1 More Needed[/B] The Undertaker (Face) Ander the Giant (Face) Randy Savage (Heel) Scott Steiner (Heel) [B]Midcard: 2 More Needed[/B] Ax (Heel) Smash (Heel) RW Hawk (Heel) RW Animal (Heel) Raven (Heel) The Warlord (Heel) [B]Lower Mid: 1 More Needed[/B] Bautista (Heel) Crush (Heel) The Barbarian (Heel) [B]Opener: 1 More Needed[/B] Edge (Face) Christian (Face) [B]Enhancement Talent: 1 More Needed[/B] ~None~ [B]Staff: Need more Road Agents, Announcers, etc[/B] Jim Ross (Announcer) Earl Hebner (Referee) [B]Teams:[/B] Road Warriors Powers of Pain Demolition Edge & Christian

Archived