The FORCE of the WARRIOR

[CENTER][IMG]http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/4766/newestlogojs3.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="6"][B]INSIDE THE CORNELLVERSE:[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [QUOTE][SIZE="4"]The biggest news to hit the Cornellverse wrestling scene in years is the birth of [COLOR="Blue"]The One Warrior Nation[/COLOR] and their new TV show, [COLOR="Blue"]Warrior Vision[/COLOR], is going to be airing live tonight but Wrestle World has the inside track and has a preview of the matches before they happen!!! [B]The Ultimate Warrior vs. Edge/Christian[/B] ~Rumor is that The Ultimate Warrior himself is opening the show against a couple of youngsters in Edge and Christian. It is unknown if this is a going to be a serious match or simply a setup to promote more Ultimate Warrior merchandise! [B]Scott Steiner vs Dave Bautista[/B] ~Should be a brutal match between two brawling monsters. Forget in-ring generalship in this match. We are talking power...lots of power! [B]Bill Goldberg vs The Big Show[/B] ~Reportedly Goldberg has a 172 match undefeated streak back in his world but that could just be the One Warrior Nation Hype machine working overtime. The Big Show is a monster of a man at over 7 feet tall and Goldberg looks like he is going to be in big trouble in this match. [B]Sting vs Randy Savage[/B] ~Both of these men have been tag team partners of the Ultimate Warrior at one time or another but tonight they are on their own. Look for high flying spots and plenty of action in this matchup that could go either way. [B]Andre The Giant vs The Undertaker[/B] ~These two men are huge and weight in at a combined weight of nearly 900 pounds! Assuming the ring doesn't buckle these two monsters should put on an amazing show and maybe even steal a bit of The Warrior's thunder. [B]Jim Force[/B] ~Aside from an interview or two, Jim FORCE is not scheduled to appear on Warrior Vision as he has his own show, [COLOR="Blue"]Force Vision[/COLOR], that will appear live on Thursday nights. Well that is your inside look at [COLOR="Blue"]Warrior Vision[/COLOR], I hope you enjoy the show and please make your predictions now![/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[B]The Ultimate Warrior[/B] vs. Edge/Christian - Like Warrior would job to anyone in his own fed :p [B]Scott Steiner[/B] vs Dave Bautista - Personally, I'm convinced these guys have tremendous physiques, but are physically weaker than a John Cena or a Brock Lesnar. But at least Steiner, before Big Poppa Pump, was quite good in-ring w/ Rick Steiner, IMO, so I'll go with him. Bill Goldberg vs [B]The Big Show[/B] - Respect for Show > respect for Goldberg Sting vs [B]Randy Savage[/B] - I'll go w/ Savage, who will eventually feud w/ Warrior. Andre The Giant vs [B]The Undertaker[/B] - I'm admittedly a bigger 'Taker fan then Andre, so that's who I'll go with

[B]Jim Force’s Force Log Force Date: Zero Zero Zero Divided By One Two Three Point Six It Has Happened: The Most Glorious Moment In The Short And Long History Of The Force! For I Have Met The One Who’s Forcechlorian Count Rivals My Own! In Power And Intensity, I Have Never Encountered Anyone Who Could Match My Own…until Nooow! Like Myself, He Has Had Many Occupations….a Former Blade Runner…a Former Dingo…he Is Now Uuultimaaate! I Speak Of A Travaller From A Galazy Far, Far Away, In An Alternate Dimension Vibrating In Another Frequency Far Beyond The Comprehension Of Mortal Men! Like Myself, He Is Faster Than A Speeding Elephant! More Powerful Than An Armored Tank! Able To Leap The Tallest Historical Monuments In A Single Bound! I Speak Of…the Uuultimate Warriooor! I Will Teach My Rival The Full Furious Force Of My Furocious Merchandise Sales! Marketing Is All That Matters! We Will Undergo The Vulcan Mind Meld, Fuse Our Collective Consciousness And Unconciousness Into One Unique Entity More Powerful Than The Greatest Of Titans And Gods! Through Our Special Super Saiyan Fusion Dance, We Will Become As One, And Conquer All That Stands Before Us! Buy Ultimate Warrior Merchandise! Buy Jim Force Merchandise! Taste The Power Of The Warrior! And Feel The FOOORCE![/B]

[SIZE="4"]Great Force Log! The first show has been run and I will post the writeup tonight or tomorrow so if anyone else wants to make predictions now is the time! The second show which is called [COLOR="Blue"]Force Vision[/COLOR] will be next up but expect to learn the secert indenities of the people who are going to turn against both the Warrior and Force prior to that event and yes there are [B]two traitors[/B] working against our heroes![/SIZE]

• 4 weeks later...
[QUOTE=kamikazekopec;246392]ru u guys gonna continue this?[/QUOTE] Until you can see the truth in thousand lies you will never understand the power of the Ultimate Warrior! I will rip the venom from my eyes and splash you with madness that only the ancients can withstand!!! AARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

[QUOTE=The Warrior;247088]Until you can see the truth in thousand lies you will never understand the power of the Ultimate Warrior! I will rip the venom from my eyes and splash you with madness that only the ancients can withstand!!! AARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!![/QUOTE]Well okay then I guess thats a yes/no.

Archived