HGC - Weird Today, World Tomorrow

[center][img]http://www.ubrnet.com/HGC/HGCBanner.png[/img][/center] [quote] [b]To:[/b] Jay [b]From:[/b] JK [b]Subject:[/b] RE: What To Do Hey Jay, You know how I took your advice on the wrestling biz right? Well... Sam told me he wanted a new guy to help along with booking. If you want the job it's all yours. You will be the head booker, but Sam will be keeping a close eye on you - After all, it is how we landed him here in HGC. With him able to focus more energies on his in-ring work though we should be able to milk his celebrity status a bit more. Lemme know J [i][SIZE="1"][FONT="Arial"]This e-mail was written by the Stallings Automation Assistant[/FONT][/SIZE][/i][/quote] I sat staring dumbfounded at my screen. Imagine me, ME, getting to work with Sam Strong and helping book for my best friends promotion he runs. I get to work with the starts of yesterday, AND tomorrow. I couldn't reply yes fast enough, I just hope that JK and all his stupid computer programs would get my e-mail back. Little did I know that I would help kick start a revolution.

Archived