Total Championship Wrestling - *Insert Subtitle Here*

[CENTER][IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/bsumystic/logos/logos%202007/TCW.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Tommy Cornell hated this part of the job. Sitting behind his desk, day after day, hour after hour. The reason he was in his own personal purgatory was that his good friend Joel Bryant had decided to give up his head booker duties, after ruining a good portion of the momentum TCW had built up over the last few years. Well, not ruining, but the company was no longer moving forward. And Tommy Cornell is all about moving forward. So here he sat, waiting, listening to marks and smarts and all around idiots ramble on about their own visions for the future of Total Championship Wrestling. Most of them had no idea how to run the company, they just wanted a particular feud realized, or to sign a relative to a deal. [I]"But he's really talented!"[/I] they say. Bah! They're talented when Thomas J. Cornell Jr. says that they're talented. Well, only one guy left, and the field's wide open. Maybe Joel Bryant could be convinced back? He'd have to look into that. BANG! The door flew open, and in stepped a kid. He couldn't have been more then 21 years old, baby-faced and dewey-eyed. He stepped in smoothly, not ****y like a lot of the sons-of-you-know-what that Tommy had interviewed that day. The kid sat down, crossed his legs, and said. [I]"I am the man for the job."[/I] Okay, maybe he is a little ****y. But Tommy Cornell could deal with ****y, as long as the kid could back it up. He asked for the kid's resume, and he forked it over. The kid went by the name of Brett. Brett Brett. Yeah, he knew he had the same name twice. Eh, what the hell. Brett outlined his plans for the future, spelling out what he saw as the future of TCW. He liked some indy guys, and he wanted a shift in the product. A shift to talented wrestling mixed with a little Sports Entertainment. Cornell was intrigued. Finally, he stuck his hand out and said: [I]"Kid, welcome to Total Championship Wrestling."[/I] The kid just sat back and smiled. [I]"No Mr. Cornell, welcome to the future."[/I]

Archived