What If Ted Turner Bought TNA!

[CENTER][SIZE="4"] It was the announcement heard around the wrestling world. Ted Turner, the man who helped make WCW a worldwide name, has bought Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling from Panda Energy and Dixie Carter. Jeff Jarrett made the announcement in a press conference only days after his wife, Jill, passed away. Jeff had tears in his eyes while he made the announcement and said that this was the big break that TNA needed. He said he owed everything to Dixie Carter and her family, but now it was time to move to the future. He made the solemn promise that TNA would change the wrestling world while remaining true to TNA’s catchphrase “We Are Wrestling!” Jarrett informed the press in attendance that over the next several weeks, TNA’s flagship show, Impact, would be showing “The Best Matches In TNA History” as they build new sets and rings in order to travel the country. That’s right, for the first time in TNA history Impact will be traveling the country. In addition to that, the PPV Slammiversary will not take place this year, but in its place on PPV, for only 5$, will be Sting “Return Of An Icon”. Starting in the first week of June, TNA Impact will go to a 2-hour format and will be shown LIVE on Spike! Jarrett promises that this Impact will be the biggest in TNA history with not one, not two but ALL the Title on the line. He did not give the specific matches yet but said that it would be worth the wait. In the following weeks TNA had more major announcements, including the addition of Ring Of Honor wrestling being added as a major developmental territory unlike anything in wrestling history. ROH will run its own PPV’s and have its own internal structure not influenced by TNA in any way. An interview with Ted Turner was posted on every major wrestling website. Turner promised to “do it right this time,” referring to how WCW went under in the end. To do this, Turner hires a virtual unknown booker named Robert Nigro to take over the Head Booker position in TNA with Jeff Jarrett, Vince Russo and Dutch Mantell working under him. This young booker tells everyone that TNA will become what everyone has believed it COULD become from the very beginning, and that is the future of professional wrestling. Will this new TNA be able to survive? Will TNA finally give the fans what they have always wanted? Can TNA compete with the WWE. Find out in my new diary "What If Ted Turner Bought WCW?[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[SIZE="4"][CENTER]OK guys, this is the lineup for my first Impact. I promise plenty of surprises and fantastic matches. I promise all of you that I will stick with this Diary no matter what. Thanks for sticking with me guys. [COLOR="Red"]Impact Preview[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Sara Del Ray vs. Cheerleader Melissa [/COLOR]– The most talented woman in professional wrestling are on their way to TNA to partake in our new Woman’s Division. Live on Impact we give you a small preview of that new division when two of the best in the US today go one on one in the Impact Zone. [COLOR="blue"][U]TNA World Tag Team Title[/U] match The Steiner Brothers vs. Team 3D[/COLOR] – Two of the greatest team in the history of professional wrestling were scheduled to go head to head at Slamiversary. Since the PPV did not take place, we are bringing that match to you live on Spike. [COLOR="blue"]Christopher Daniels vs. Jerry Lynn [/COLOR]– Two of the best in the X-Division go head to head in what should be a fantastic match. [COLOR="blue"][U]TNA World X-Division Title [/U]/ Ultimate X match Jay Lethal vs. AJ Styles vs. Senshi vs. Chris Sabin[/COLOR] – The premier division in TNA goes on full display when the Ultimate X match returns. The TNA World X-Division Title will be on the line in one of the most dangerous and exciting matches in TNA. [COLOR="blue"][U]TNA World Heavyweight Title[/U] match Sting vs. Christian Cage vs. Kurt Angle vs. Abyss[/COLOR] – The TNA World Heavyweight Title is vacant so we are bringing four of the best in TNA together to determine who the true champion is. The Monster Abyss returns to the ring just in time to take his rightful place in this match. Who will be crowned the TNA World Heavyweight Champion? Plus a special announcement regarding on of TNA’s newest signee, Rob Van Dam! All this and more on Impact!!![/CENTER][/SIZE]

Hey guys, just to let you know I messed up the timeline a bit. In my game, I advanced the rest of may up untill june. Since TNA runs its PPV's a little off, I made the mistake of thinking that Slamiversary was in May and not June. As it stands, I WILL run Slamiversary at the end of the month.

Sara Del Ray vs. [B]Cheerleader Melissa[/B] TNA World Tag Team Title match The Steiner Brothers vs. [B]Team 3D[/B] [B]Christopher Daniels[/B] vs. Jerry Lynn TNA World X-Division Title - Ultimate X match [B]Jay Lethal[/B] vs. AJ Styles vs. Senshi vs. Chris Sabin TNA World Heavyweight Title match Sting vs. [B]Christian Cage[/B] vs. Kurt Angle vs. Abyss

Archived