New Legends Wrestling: A New Promotion's Journey

My name is Avatar. Brent Avatar. Yeah, catchy name eh? I'm 21 years old, and I'm just starting out in the wrestling business. I've always been a big fan of promotions like TCW, SWF, and the other major companies. But really, I've always been about bringing it inside the ring. That's something I see a hole in the current industry about, one I could fill. Except no one knows my name, the company's name, and anyone on the roster. But never fear! They will one day, they will one day. See, I just figured out I have 10,000 dollars in the bank. Yup, a cool 10K from all my years of scholarship college and not spending JACK. But now I'm ready, ready to start this crazy journey that'll hopefully end with me sitting at the top, riding the wave of popularity with my own company, a company I am calling New Legends Wrestling. Catchy Title huh? I thought so. Here's who I started out with: Main Eventers: Frankie Dee Mark Smart K-Squared Raphael Upper Midcarders: Phenomenal E Rafael Ruiz Alan Parent Kashmir Singh Thomas Morgan Midcarders: Tempest Appleby Joey Beauchamp Ginko Kuroda Lower Midcarders: Cal Sanders Announcer: Marv Earnest Colour: Beauchamp, Unless He's Wrestling. Road Agent: ME!!! And off I went into the magical world of pro wrestling! Yays!

Archived