Online Pro Draft

I can't remembered if this has been covered or not, but for multiplayer leagues it would be incredibly useful to have an web based online draft pick sorter aka the WarRoom for TPF. Makes the draft a whole lot more exciting and more importantly managable. (Probably saves a ton of work for the commish too!)

[QUOTE=Miral;241253]I can't remembered if this has been covered or not, but for multiplayer leagues it would be incredibly useful to have an web based online draft pick sorter aka the WarRoom for TPF. Makes the draft a whole lot more exciting and more importantly managable. (Probably saves a ton of work for the commish too!)[/QUOTE] I agree, this would be an awesome addition for online leagues, and a feature that I feel ALL text sims should have.

[QUOTE=Miral;241253](Probably saves a ton of work for the commish too!)[/QUOTE] Only a little. Entering the draft picks into TPF was time consuming as the commish had to manually do it for all teams for the entire draft. Assuming Arlie does not build an online draft into the game interface, I'd hope that he could provide a way to import draft data from an external program.

Archived