WWE - Fresh Take

OOC Note: Some of you may remember me from an ROH diary I was writing last month. Well I kind of disappeared because I had some computer issues and lost the five shows that I had written. Instead of starting over with ROH I decided to try a WWE dynasty. It should be a different look at the E so hopefully people will enjoy it. With that out of the way let's set something up. ------------------------------- [CENTER][IMG]http://www.stablewars.com/images/wwe_logo.jpg[/IMG] [B]WWE MOBILE ALERT[/B][/CENTER] WWE Mobile Alert has just learned that tonight LIVE on WWE.com there will be a very special 2 hour internet exclusive show. The rumors floating around tell us that Vince McMahon will be appearing on this show as will almost every single superstar on the WWE Roster. There seems to be some word that tonight a draft of all three brands will be conducted - as Raw, Smackdown, and ECW will be shaken up from the ground floor. When WWE.com goes live tonight we will be there to bring you full coverage of what happens when the very foundation of World Wrestling Entertainment could change forever.

Archived