CZCW Dreamin'

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;291616]I just got into your diary now but you and I must think I like I named one of my CZCW event Undertow. It fits and a little homage to Tool.[/QUOTE] Well I tried to keep the water theme the whole way. Homage to Tool was just an unrelated bonus.... Thanks for reading

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][U]CZCW SMOKE on the WATER[/U][/B] WK2 Mar Mon Snake Pit – 820 in attendance [B][U]Team Mellencamp vs Marc Speed/Thomas Morgan[/U][/B] Team Mellencamp defeated Marc Speed and Thomas Morgan in 11:34 when Masked Cougar defeated Marc Speed by pinfall with a Jakked and Dieanned. C Filler Match [B][U]James Prudence vs Jeremiah Moose[/U][/B] James Prudence defeated Jeremiah Moose in 7:53 by pinfall with a Surf's Up. D+ D+ is a pretty good rating for us, but when you’re used to C’s and C-‘s, it’s a small let down. [B][U]The Nightmares © vs Air Force 1 – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] The Nightmares defeated Air Force 1 in 19:50 when Insane Machine defeated Snap Dragon by pinfall with a Primal Machine. The Nightmares make defense number 4 of their Coastal Zone Tag Team titles. C- Filler Match #2 [B][U]Matt Sparrow vs Roderick Remus[/U][/B] Matt Sparrow defeated Roderick Remus in 14:57 by pinfall with a Bird Brain Buster. E+ CRAPPPP!!! [B][U]Plague © vs Remmy Skye – Ladder match – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Plague defeated Remmy Skye in 29:36 when Plague retrieved the title. Skye gave it his all, but a New Jersey Turnpike off the apron to the floor allowed for the retrieval. Plague makes defense number 2 of his Coastal Zone Xtreme title. C+ [B][U]Ultimate Phoenix © vs Steven Parker – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] Ultimate Phoenix defeated Steven Parker in 20:19 by pinfall with a Phoenix Firebird Splash. Ultimate Phoenix makes defense number 5 of his Coastal Zone Championship title. C The crowd actually popped for Parker when he came through the curtain. He pulled off the loner gimmick superbly. He ignored everyone. Overall Rating: C Great show!!! IMO. It was supposed to be Ultimate Phoenix vs Fox Mask but even though he was on loan, he left the day of the event. So we signed Parker to do the job. I swear, one day I’ll figure all this out.

Announced Matches for [B]CZCW Spring Break Bash:[/B] [B][U]Ultimate Phoenix © vs Matt Sparrow – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] A rematch from the Winners Continuation Gauntlet at Aftermath. [B][U]Steven Parker vs Roderick Remus[/U][/B] Who doesn’t mark out for Parker??? [B][U]The Nightmares © vs Team Mellencamp – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] Team Mellencamp has been unsuccessful on several occasions in their attempts at tag team gold. But they never quit. [B][U]Plague © vs C.H. Threepwood – Ladder Match - [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I] [/U][/B] Threepwood promised me that he could topple Plague. This I just had to see. [B][U]Air Force 1 vs Mark Speed/Thomas Morgan[/U][/B] Speed and Morgan are making a pretty good team. Let’s put them against the former tag champs.

[B]CZCW Spring Break Bash[/B] WK2 Apr Mon Snake Pit – 950 in attendance [B][U]California Love Machine vs Marc Smart[/U][/B] The debuting California Love Machine defeated Mark Smart in 9:32 by submission. [B]D[/B] [B][U]Air Force 1 vs Mark Speed/Thomas Morgan[/U][/B] Marc Speed and Thomas Morgan defeated Air Force 1 in 11:48 when Thomas Morgan defeated Snap Dragon by pinfall. [B]C-[/B] [B][U]Steven Parker vs Roderick Remus[/U][/B] Steven Parker defeated Roderick Remus in 14:58 by pinfall with a Future Shock. [B]D+[/B] [B][U]The Nightmares © vs Team Mellencamp – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] The Nightmares defeated Team Mellencamp in 14:46 when Insane Machine defeated Nate Johnson by pinfall with a Primal Machine. The Nightmares make defense number 5 of their Coastal Zone Tag Team titles. [B]C-[/B] [B][U]Plague © vs C.H. Threepwood – Ladder Match - [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I] [/U][/B] Plague defeated C.H. Threepwood in 19:46 when Plague retrieved the item. Plague makes defense number 3 of his Coastal Zone Xtreme title. [B]D+[/B] C.H. was exhausted at the end of this bout and these two don’t click. Matt Sparrow makes his way to the ring with no introduction. He grabs a house mic and stares at the commentary area. Sparrow drops the mic and flips both myself and Cliff the bird. Cliff rises up as Sparrow heads from the arena. A moment passes and Cliff speaks to the ring announcer, who then introduces James Prudence. [B][U]Ultimate Phoenix © vs James Prudence – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] Ultimate Phoenix defeated James Prudence in 32:44 by pinfall with a Phoenix Firebird Splash. Ultimate Phoenix makes defence number 6 of his Coastal Zone Championship title. [B]C+[/B] James was getting visibly tired at the end of this. Cliff was still fuming over Sparrow and had a hard time calling the match. Final rating = [B]C[/B] Extremely happy with the outcome on this. As I’m sure you’ve guessed, Sparrow has left us. We couldn’t come to terms with him and he was visibly upset with me and Cliff. The debut of California Love Machine was impressive to say the least. I really like this kid.

How goes it Reaper? You asked so just thought I would let ya know. I have just registered but I have been playing and coming here for couple months just to read dynasties and check out renders. Your dynasty is cool man and got me into Costal Zone so keep it up. It is a easy read yet still entertaining and the match writeups are well done.

[QUOTE=theringmaster;292066]How goes it Reaper? You asked so just thought I would let ya know. I have just registered but I have been playing and coming here for couple months just to read dynasties and check out renders. Your dynasty is cool man and got me into Costal Zone so keep it up. It is a easy read yet still entertaining and the match writeups are well done.[/QUOTE] Thanks for the input. Glad to have another reader.

Announced matches for [B]CZCW Moonlight Mayhem[/B]: [B][U]Ultimate Phoenix © vs Paul Steadyfast – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] Steadyfast played on Phoenix’s honor by telling him that he’s been going about his matches for all the wrong reasons…. Money. Steadyfast wants to prove to everyone that he’s not just some hired gun, but a true competitor. With a slight bow, UP accepts. Rumor has it, that Cliff Anderson was seen talking with Steadyfast before and after that. Hmmmm. [B][U]Plague © vs Remmy Skye – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Apparently, Remmy met Plague backstage after last months match with Threepwood. Words were exchanged. Something about Plague not being able to carry anyone in a match. Plague told Remmy that next month at MM, he wouldn’t have to carry anyone since Remmy would be staring up at the lights. [B][U]The Nightmares © vs Air Force 1 – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] Air Force 1 are determined to get “their” tag titles back. Vowing that if they don’t win this time, they can’t challenge for the titles while The Nightmares have them. 2 Primal Machines later, and The Nightmares accept. [B][U]TradeMarc(Name in progress, Thomas Morgan/Marc Speed) vs Team Mellencamp[/U][/B] Team Mellencamp have been chasing tag gold for months now and keep coming up short. The could be new team of Morgan and Speed look to move up the small list of contenders for tag gold. [B][U]Steven Parker vs James Prudence[/U][/B] These two bumped into each other backstage last month. James tried to start a conversation with Parker, who just ignored him and kept walking. Prudence took offense, yep, settle in the ring.

Sun. WK4 Apr 2008 NYCW rise to Regional after a [B]C-[/B] show. And…. Yep, they’ve made offers for Plague and Insane Machine. Great!!!!! [B]CZCW Moonlight Mayhem[/B] Mon WK1 May 2008 Snake Pit – SOLD OUT!!! [B][U]California Love Machine vs Roderick Remus[/U][/B] California Love Machine defeated Roderick Remus in 9:36 by pinfall. California Love Machine and Roderick Remus don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. [B]D-[/B] Well not exactly what I was hoping for here. [B][U]Team Mellencamp vs TradeMarc[/U][/B] Team Mellencamp defeated Marc Speed and Thomas Morgan in 10:02 when Masked Cougar defeated Thomas Morgan by pinfall with a Jakked and Dieanned. Tons of high spots as these two teams just let it all hang out. Me and Cliff, well, we just couldn’t keep up on commentary. [B]C- [/B] [B][U]James Prudence vs Steven Parker[/U][/B] Steven Parker defeated James Prudence in 11:47 by pinfall with a Future Shock. Not much here. Decent match though. [B] D+[/B] [B][U]The Nightmares © vs Air Force 1 – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] The Nightmares defeated Air Force 1 in 11:36 when Primal Rage defeated Flying Jimmy Foxx by submission with a Silent Scream. The Nightmares make defense number 6 of their Coastal Zone Tag Team titles. [B]C-[/B] Insane Machine looked good out there, he really stepped up his game tonight. Rage didn’t want to release his Silent Scream finisher. (He has switched to a Maniac gimmick) [B][U]Plague © vs Remmy Skye – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Plague defeated Remmy Skye in 15:34 by pinfall with a New Jersey Turnpike. Plague makes defense number 4 of his Coastal Zone Xtreme title. Remmy was visibly tired at the end of this one. Once again, we couldn’t keep up with all the flying around on commentary. [B]C+ [/B] After the match, Steven Parker came out and pointed to Plague, then made the universal sign across his waist. Guess we know what Parker wants. [B][U]Ultimate Phoenix © vs Paul Steadyfast – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] Ultimate Phoenix defeated Paul Steadyfast in 18:16 by pinfall with a Phoenix Firebird Splash. Ultimate Phoenix makes defence number 7 of his Coastal Zone Championship title. [B]D+[/B] Well, Paul is out the door. We couldn’t justify him being our highest paid worker with a downside. He doesn’t earn that, so we just let his contract run out and he phoned in this match. Not even UP could carry him any better than he did. Still a decent match, just not what we’ve come to expect. Final Rating = [B]C- [/B] Another great show. Kingman told me I used Primal Rage too much… Ok. Wanted a better Main Event, but since Paul has been a great jobber for us, I thought I’d send him out with a bang. Up next… [B]CZCW On Tour[/B]???? Yep, just a little experiment, and a complete show dedicated to burying Remmy Skye. We couldn’t come to terms, he stormed out, we get last laugh. Going to try a couple of these and see if it’s worth it.

[B]CZCW On Tour[/B] Mon. WK3 May The Snake Pit – 607 in attendance [B][U]California Love Machine vs Remmy Skye[/U][/B] California Love Machine defeated Remmy Skye in 7:47 by pinfall. [B]D[/B] [B][U]Roderick Remus vs Remmy Skye[/U][/B] Roderick Remus defeated Remmy Skye in 7:50 by submission with a Remus Clutch. [B]C-[/B] [B][U]Steven Parker vs Remmy Skye[/U][/B] Steven Parker defeated Remmy Skye in 7:59 by pinfall with a Future Shock. [B]D- [/B] Was hoping for a little more, but after being beat twice, Remmy phoned it in for this one. He did the professional thing and did the job. Final Rating = [B]D[/B] Well that was fun. Probably shouldn’t have done that, but, well… he pissed me off. Up next…. [B]CZCW Surf Slam![/B]

Announced matches for [B]CZCW Surf Slam[/B]: [B][U]Ultimate Phoenix © vs Roderick Remus – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] We’ve heard and read a lot of hype about Remus. He pulled his weight against Remmy, so we’ll let him run with the big dog and see what happens. [B][U]Plague © vs Steven Parker – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Parker silently challenged Plague last month at [B]Moonlight Mayhem[/B]. Plague not one to back down, quickly accepted. [B][U]The Nightmares © vs Team Mellencamp – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] Team Mellencamp continue to strive for Tag Team gold. The Nightmares keep holding them down. Could this be their night? [B][U]Thomas Morgan vs Snap Dragon[/U][/B] Half of their respective tag teams do battle in singles competition.

[QUOTE=ReapeR;292689]Announced matches for [B]CZCW Surf Slam[/B]: [B][U][U][I][COLOR="red"]Ultimate Phoenix ©[/COLOR][/I][/U] vs Roderick Remus – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] We’ve heard and read a lot of hype about Remus. He pulled his weight against Remmy, so we’ll let him run with the big dog and see what happens. [B][U][I][COLOR="Red"]Plague ©[/COLOR][/I] vs Steven Parker – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Parker silently challenged Plague last month at [B]Moonlight Mayhem[/B]. Plague not one to back down, quickly accepted. [B][U][I][COLOR="red"]The Nightmares ©[/COLOR][/I] vs Team Mellencamp – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] Team Mellencamp continue to strive for Tag Team gold. The Nightmares keep holding them down. Could this be their night? [B][U]Thomas Morgan vs [U][COLOR="red"]Snap Dragon[/COLOR][/U][/U][/B] Half of their respective tag teams do battle in singles competition.[/QUOTE] Looks like a good card.

[B]CZCW Surf Slam[/B] Mon. WK1 Jun The Snake Pit – [B]SOLD OUT!!![/B] [B][U]Thomas Morgan vs Snap Dragon[/U][/B] Thomas Morgan defeated Snap Dragon in 13:57 by pinfall. In what could be looked at as an upset. Unfortunately these two don’t click and yet they still produced. [B] C-[/B] [B][U]California Love Machine vs James Prudence[/U][/B] Prudence caught me backstage and was slightly upset about being left off the card. CLM happened to walk by and gladly said he would take the main eventer on. California Love Machine defeated James Prudence in 12:30 by pinfall. And now I know why, these two have great chemistry together. The crowd, still don’t really know who CLM is, but they got into it. [B]D[/B] [B][U]The Nightmares © vs Team Mellencamp – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] Team Mellencamp defeated The Nightmares in 13:32 when Masked Cougar defeated Primal Rage by pinfall with a Jakked and Dieanned. Team Mellencamp win the Coastal Zone Tag Team titles. After chasing the titles for what seems like forever, Team Mellencamp finally prevail. Insane Machine got tossed out of the ring just long enough for the double team on Rage. Ladies and gentlemen, we have NEW!!! [I]CZCW Tag Team Champions!!! [/I][B]C-[/B] [B][U]Plague © vs Steven Parker – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Plague drew with Steven Parker in 19:42 following a double count out. Plague makes defense number 5 of his Coastal Zone Xtreme title. These two put on a clinic that commentary once again couldn’t keep up with. Ended up outside the ring and Pee Wee had no choice but to finish the 10 count. Both competitors climbed back into the ring as the crowd demanded we have a winner. Cliff talked it over with Pee Wee, who discussed something with Parker and Plague, who both nodded there heads. Pee wee shrugged and rang the bell. [B]C[/B] [B][U]Plague © vs Steven Parker – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship [/I]– Round 2[/U][/B] Not quite the barnstormer as a few minutes ago, but hey, they just went 20 minutes already. Steven Parker defeated Plague in 19:40 by pinfall with a Future Shock. Steven Parker wins the Coastal Zone Xtreme title. After 40 minutes, we have a NEW [I]CZCW Xtreme Champion!!! [/I][B]C-[/B] [B][U]Ultimate Phoenix © vs Roderick Remus – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] Ultimate Phoenix defeated Roderick Remus in 27:37 by pinfall with a Phoenix Firebird Splash. Ultimate Phoenix makes defense number 8 of his Coastal Zone Championship title. Ultimate Phoenix continues to dominate the CZCW! Remus definitely held his own even without clicking with UP. Superb end to an expensive but great show. [B]C[/B] Final Rating – [B]C[/B] Two title changes, a marathon of a match, continued dominance by Ultimate Phoenix. I definitely can’t complain here. Now, let’s see what the bill for this thing runs us. Well not to shabby I guess. We did make $640 last month. So with that, let’s try another [B]CZCW On Tour [/B]event.

[B]CZCW On Tour[/B] Mon. WK3 Jun 2008 The Snake Pit – 511 in attendance [B][U]Masked Cougar vs Thomas Morgan[/U][/B] Masked Cougar defeated Thomas Morgan in 5:49 by pinfall with an I am Cougar, Hear Me Roar. Masked Cougar was off his game a little and yet we still couldn’t keep up on commentary. [B]C[/B] [B][U]Marc Speed vs Nate Johnson[/U][/B] Nate Johnson defeated Marc Speed in 5:48 by pinfall with a Natural Order after we had total chaos with both of their respective partners ran in. Yep, you got it, tag team booking next. [B]D+[/B] [B][U]Team Mellencamp © vs TradeMarc – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] Team Mellencamp defeated TradeMarc in 11:53 when Masked Cougar defeated Thomas Morgan by pinfall with a Jakked and Dieanned. Team Mellencamp make defense number 1 of their Coastal Zone Tag Team titles. [B]C[/B] Masked Cougar looked good out there. These four men did us justice tonight, too bad our commentary didn’t. Might want to start looking for an established announcer. Final Rating – [B]C[/B] Up next… [B]CZCW Battle on the Beach[/B]

CZCW.com has announced the following matches for [B]CZCW Battle on the Beach[/B] [B][U]10 man Battle Royal – Money in the Bank stipulations for the winner[/U][/B] [I]James Prudence Marc Speed C.H. Threepwood Primal Rage Mark Smart Thomas Morgan Jeremiah Moose Alan Parent Cal Sanders Frankie Dee[/I] [B][U]Ultimate Phoenix © vs James Prudence – Loser Leave Town - [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] James Prudence is fed up with not being pushed to the moon. He’s putting his CZCW career on the line for this one. [B][U]Steven Parker © vs CLM (California Love Machine) – Ladder Match - [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Parker definitely earned his title after the marathon match with Plague last month. CLM congratulated Parker after the show then went on to tell Parker to “Hotshot the title to him next month.” Parker without missing a beat handed the title over to CLM before hitting the Future Shock to CLM right there in the hallway. [B][U]Insane Machine vs Roderick Remus[/U][/B] In my opinion, these two are the next big thing, not only here, but in wrestling. Re-hashed angle here, Remus gave Machine a hard time for losing the Tag titles, then went on to make fun of his mask. That’s a no, no. [B][U]Team Mellencamp © vs Air Force 1 – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] Team Mellencamp are still riding high after finally defeating The Nightmares last month for the tag titles. Their second defense, another tough challenge in the former champs. A win here could cement the champs as legit.

[B]CZCW Battle on the Beach[/B] Mon. WK1 Jul 2008 The Snake Pit - SOLD OUT!!! [B][U]10 man Battle Royal – Money in the Bank stipulations for the winner[/U][/B] Thomas Morgan won a battle royal in 14:49. The final four competitors also included C.H. Threepwood, Primal Rage and Frankie Dee, with C.H. Threepwood being the final elimination. [B]D+[/B] Thomas Morgan now has a 12 month guaranteed contract for a title of his choosing. When, where and how will he use it? [B][U]Team Mellencamp © vs Air Force 1 – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] Team Mellencamp defeated Air Force 1 in 9:51 when Nate Johnson defeated Snap Dragon by pinfall with a Jakked and Dieanned. Team Mellencamp make defense number 2 of their Coastal Zone Tag Team titles. [B]C[/B] An excellent match that cemented Team Mellencamp as the champs. Both teams gave it their all. [B][U]Insane Machine vs Roderick Remus[/U][/B] Insane Machine defeated Roderick Remus in 14:48 by disqualification. [B]C[/B] These two put on a clinic. Ending came when neither could get the upper hand. Remus got frustrated and low blowed Machine right in front of the ref. Nothing he could do but ring the bell. [B][U]Steven Parker © vs CLM (California Love Machine) – Ladder Match - [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Steven Parker defeated California Love Machine in 15:58 when Steven Parker retrieved the item. Steven Parker makes defense number 1 of his Coastal Zone Xtreme title. [B]D+[/B] CLM was visibly tired at the end of this and it showed. We might be pushing him just a tad too fast. Overall, these two put on a good match though. [B][U]Ultimate Phoenix © vs James Prudence – Loser Leave Town - [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] Ultimate Phoenix defeated James Prudence in 18:12 by pinfall with a Phoenix Firebird Splash. Ultimate Phoenix makes defense number 9 of his Coastal Zone Championship title. [B]C[/B] Phoenix continues to dominate, Prudence was tired, and the crowd gave him a musical send off. What else can I say… Final Rating – [B]C[/B] Another great show!!! Had to do a little rewrite since a key member was working someplace else tonight. Yes, it was Plague and we missed a great opportunity. He is no longer with us as he chose not to resign. Apparently my negotiation skills are lacking to say the least. We’ll keep an eye on him and maybe be able to bring him back in the future. Next up is…. [B]CZCW On Tour[/B]

[B]CZCW On Tour[/B] Tues. WK3 Jul 2008 The Snake Pit – 550 in attendance [B][U]Alan Parent vs Frankie Dee[/U][/B] Alan Parent defeated Frankie Dee in 4:54 by submission. [B]E+[/B] Well… [B][U]Team Mellencamp © vs TradeMarc – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] TradeMarc defeated Team Mellencamp in 13:23 when Thomas Morgan defeated Nate Johnson by submission. TradeMarc win the Coastal Zone Tag Team titles. [B]C-[/B] We have new Tag Team Champions!!! Nate Johnson is leaving us before our next show. The Exclusive PPA bug has bitten again. So we pulled the trigger on this sooner than we wanted to. Might need to do something with Speed’s character, seems to be getting stale. Morgan however, debuted his new Prima Donna character. It went over well with the crowd. [B][U]Jimmy Cox vs Jimmy P[/U][/B] Jimmy Cox defeated James Prudence in 5:56 by pinfall with an Immortal Driver. [B]C-[/B] That’s right, Jimmy P found a loop hole to allow him to wrestle some more. James Prudence did leave town, but Jimmy P came back. Great… New comer Cox looked good out there. Final Rating – [B]D+[/B] Up next… [B]CZCW Wave of Fury[/B] . . . . . Announced for [B]CZCW Wave of Fury[/B] [B][U]Ultimate Phoenix © vs ??? – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] A debuting worker jumps right into the mix. What a better way to welcome him, then by our Top Dog. [B][U]CLM(California Love Machine) vs Jimmy Cox[/U][/B] CLM might be getting pushed to fast, to soon. We’ll see what kind of match he gets out of newly signed Cox. [B][U]TradeMarc (Thomas Morgan/Marc Speed) vs Jeremiah Moose/Cal Sanders – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] Morgan is coming off his high profile battle royal win at Battle on the Beach. Moose and Sanders get a shot as a team. Underlying story: What will Thomas do about his title guarantee??? [B][U]Steven Parker © vs Snap Dragon – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Dragon looks to maybe move onto a singles career with a huge leap. Will Parker continue to silently hold onto the title or will Dragon end it before it really gets started? [B][U]Roderick Remus vs Frankie Dee[/U][/B] New comer Dee gets a shot at Double R. Will the highly hyped Remus live up to it?

[B]CZCW Wave of Fury[/B] Mon WK3 Aug 2008 The Snake Pit – 820 in attendance [B][U]Roderick Remus vs Frankie Dee[/U][/B] Roderick Remus defeated Frankie Dee in 12:17 by submission with a Remus Clutch. [B]D[/B] RR carried the rookie to a pretty good match. Gives me hope for Dee. [B][U]TradeMarc (Thomas Morgan/Marc Speed) vs Jeremiah Moose/Cal Sanders – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] TradeMarc defeated Cal Sanders and Jeremiah Moose in 14:31 when Thomas Morgan defeated Jeremiah Moose by pinfall with a Copyright Infringement (3D type move). TradeMarc make defense number 1 of their Coastal Zone Tag Team titles. [B]C-[/B] Moose and Sanders made a pretty good team together. Morgan looked good out there as both teams took it up a notch. [B][U]CLM(California Love Machine) vs Jimmy Cox[/U][/B] California Love Machine defeated Jimmy Cox in 19:51 by pinfall. [B]C[/B] Jimmy Cox definitely carried this match. He looked good out there while CLM was visibly tired at the end of this. [B][U]Steven Parker © vs Snap Dragon – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Snap Dragon defeated Steven Parker in 22:47 by pinfall with a Dragon's Breath. Snap Dragon wins the Coastal Zone Xtreme title. [B]D+[/B] I let Kingman decide this one. Not a bad match, yet not what I had expected either. Not sure if it’s Parker or because Dragon has become stale. We’ll see where this goes. [B][U]Ultimate Phoenix © vs ??? – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] Ultimate Phoenix drew with [B]Matthew Gauge[/B] in 40:00 when the time limit expired. Ultimate Phoenix makes defense number 10 of his Coastal Zone Championship title. [B]C+[/B] Just wow!!! Matthew Gauge debuted and ran rings around our champ. Phoenix was exhausted at the end while Gauge was trying to get a few more minutes to continue. Cliff was hardly able to contain himself as he thinks he might have someone who can take the title off of Phoenix finally. Commentary? Well it got to the point that we just stopped talking and just watched like everyone else. Final Rating – [B]C[/B] We debuted some new workers as we lost some key members over the last month. Insane Machine left us to tour with BHOTWG, James Prudence left when we couldn’t come to terms, and we finally let Karen Killer’s contract run out. We don’t use angles/interviews to often right now and her spot as a manager was not needed. Next up… [B]CZCW Aftermath[/B]

Announced card for [B]CZCW Aftermath[/B] [B][U]Ultimate Phoenix © and ??? vs Matthew Gauge and ???[/U][/B] Ultimate Phoenix requested this match. He told Gauge to find a partner for a little tag match. If his team wins, UP will give Gauge another title shot. Gauge started off by saying he was new and didn’t know anyone, but stopped mid sentence and said, he’d find someone. [B][U]Steven Parker vs Bob Casey[/U][/B] Parker coming off his short reign as [I]CZCW Xtreme champion[/I], looks to bounce back against Casey. [B][U]Snap Dragon © vs Masked Cougar – Ladder Match – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] After what could be considered an upset, Dragon looks to continue his reign as Xtreme champ with a battle over the talented Cougar. [B][U]CLM vs Antonio[/U][/B] CLM gets a chance against a talented newcomer in Antonio. We get a look at Antonio against the upper card. [B][U]S & M (Cal Sanders/Jeremiah Moose) vs Frankie Dee/Mark Smart [/U][/B] Two up and coming teams go at it for a possible chance at Tag Team gold.

[B]CZCW Aftermath[/B] Thurs. WK1 Sep. 2008 The Snake Pit – SOLD OUT!!! [B][U]S & M (Cal Sanders/Jeremiah Moose) vs Frankie Dee/Mark Smart [/U][/B] S & M defeated Frankie Dee \ Mark Smart in 11:36 when Cal Sanders defeated Frankie Dee by submission with a Lumberjack Shooter. [B]D-[/B] Not a bad match as Mark Smart was tired at the end and Moose needs a change to his character. Overall, a good opening level tag match. [B][U]Steven Parker vs Bob Casey[/U][/B] Steven Parker defeated Bob Casey in 9:45 by pinfall with a Future Shock. [B]D[/B] Now I know Casey is most likely a jobber for life, but I kind was hoping for more out of Parker. I’ll mark it up to neither one really being known yet on the West Coast. [B][U]CLM vs Antonio[/U][/B] California Love Machine defeated Antonio in 17:33 by pinfall with a LAX Departure. [B]D-[/B] California Love Machine was visibly tiring toward the end. California Love Machine and Antonio have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. The bout dragged in the middle, with a lack of flow being noticeable. That about says it all. [B][U]Snap Dragon © vs Masked Cougar – Ladder Match – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Snap Dragon defeated Masked Cougar in 19:39 when Snap Dragon retrieved the item. Snap Dragon makes defense number 1 of his Coastal Zone Xtreme title. [B]C-[/B] Snap Dragon’s character is extremely stale and once again, commentary couldn’t keep up with all the fast paced action. [B][U]Ultimate Phoenix © and ??? vs Matthew Gauge and ???[/U][/B] The Gauge Brothers defeated Ultimate Phoenix and Jimmy Cox in 46:33 when Jimmy Cox was counted out while fighting Matthew Gauge. [B]C+[/B] Ultimate Phoenix comes out with Jimmy Cox as his partner. They stand in the ring as Matthew Gauge comes out to the entrance area. Phoenix throws his hands saying, “Where is your partner?” Gauge smiles and turns as his brother, Greg steps through the curtain. Ladies and gentlemen, The Gauge Brothers have arrived. Not even our top dog, Phoenix could keep up with the Brothers or Cox for that matter. He was winded, the others still wanted to go. Final Rating – [B]C[/B] Now how’s that for making an impact in your wrestling debut. I’m ecstatic that I was able to land both of the Gauges before anyone else did. And Cox just showed that he can keep up with the big boys. WOW!!! Next up… [B]CZCW Rising Storm[/B]

[B]CZCW Rising Storm[/B] [B][U]Ultimate Phoenix © vs Matthew Gauge – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] The Gauge Brothers won the tag match last month and true to his word, Phoenix has put his title on the line against Matt. Can our hero continue to dominate or will the firestorm that is Brothers Gauge continue to steamroll??? [B][U]Jimmy Cox vs Greg Gauge[/U][/B] Cox was apart of the tag team battle and was the legal man outside with Matt. Greg attempts to continue the Gauge dominance by taking out Cox. [B][U]Snap Dragon © vs CLM – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] CLM has been on a roll, however, he’s not up to the standard I would like him to be. Let’s test him against our X champ and see what happens. [B][U]TradeMarc © vs S & M (Cal Sanders/Jeremiah Moose) – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] The newly formed team of S & M have put up a couple decent matches as of late. Tonight they face there biggest challenge yet, The Tag Champs.

[B]CZCW Rising Storm[/B] Tues. WK1 Oct 2008 The Snake Pit – 950 in attendance [B][U]TradeMarc © vs S & M (Cal Sanders/Jeremiah Moose) – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] TradeMarc defeated S & M in 13:12 when Thomas Morgan defeated Cal Sanders by pinfall, illegally using the ropes for leverage. TradeMarc make defense number 2 of their Coastal Zone Tag Team titles. [B]C[/B] Thomas Morgan looked good out there. He was definitely the ring general for this match. Moose needs a character change. [B][U]Snap Dragon © vs CLM – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] California Love Machine defeated Snap Dragon in 12:50 by disqualification. [B]C[/B] These two have great chemistry together and it added to their match. End came when Dragon wouldn’t release a choke hold. CLM wins, Dragon retains. [B][U]Jimmy Cox vs Greg Gauge[/U][/B] Greg Gauge defeated Jimmy Cox in 28:07 by submission with a Proton Lock. [B]B-[/B] These two tore the roof off!!! Commentary sucked as Cliff and I just turned into fans and couldn’t keep up with the action. [B][U]Ultimate Phoenix © vs Matthew Gauge – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] Ultimate Phoenix drew with Matthew Gauge in 28:12 following a double disqualification. During the match we also saw Greg Gauge run in and attack Ultimate Phoenix, and Jimmy Cox do the same to Matt Gauge. Ultimate Phoenix makes defense number 11 of his Coastal Zone Championship title. [B]C+[/B] This turned into chaos as Pee Wee had no choice but to ring the bell for the Double DQ. I think the fans are tired of seeing Phoenix. He’s not getting the reaction he used to get. Final Rating – [B]C+[/B] A great show! The feud between Phoenix and Matthew Gauge is going strong while Greg Gauge has all he can handle in the form of Jimmy Cox. Can Phoenix hold onto his title or is there change on the wind? Up next… [B]CZCW Storm Damage[/B]

[B]CZCW Storm Damage[/B] [B][U]Ultimate Phoenix © vs Greg Gauge – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] Phoenix and Matt Gauge have been battling it out for the past few months. Greg gets involved whenever he’s needed. Tonight, He gets a shot at gold. [B][U]Matthew Gauge vs Flying Jimmy Foxx[/U][/B] Foxx has been complaining about not being used. Don’t cross the boss!!! [B][U]Snap Dragon © vs Jimmy Cox – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Cox is looking to hold gold before the year ends. Will it come in the form of Dragon’s Xtreme title? [B][U]TradeMarc © vs Joey Beauchamp/Alan Parent – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] TradeMarc look to be fighting champions. Can newcomer Beauchamp w/Parent dethrone the champs? [B][U]Frankie Dee/Mark Smart vs S & M (Cal Sanders/Jeremiah Moose)[/U][/B] These two teams continue to battle in the tag division. Who wants it more?

[QUOTE=theunholyicon;294513]Love this diary, besides the fact I hate Phoenix :) Put Plague in his position and I'd love it even more lol. Awesome work.[/QUOTE] Honestly, I'd love to. But, Plague left us, and... well... he thinks we're too small for him. Thanks for reading, I was beggining to think that my overly simple approach was turning people away. But if 1 or 2 people are reading this, then that's enough for me.

[B]CZCW Storm Damage[/B] Tues WK1 Nov 2008 Grissom Auditorium – 1,779 in attendance [B][U]Frankie Dee/Mark Smart vs S & M (Cal Sanders/Jeremiah Moose)[/U][/B] S & M defeated Frankie Dee \ Mark Smart in 10:12 when Cal Sanders defeated Mark Smart by submission with a Lumberjack Shooter (Sharpshooter). [B]D-[/B] Fairly decent match between our lower tag teams. [B][U]Matthew Gauge vs Flying Jimmy Foxx[/U][/B] Matthew Gauge defeated Flying Jimmy Foxx in 12:51 by pinfall with a Locked and Loaded (Unprettier). [B]C-[/B] Now quit complaining!!! [B][U]TradeMarc © vs Joey Beauchamp/Alan Parent – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] TradeMarc defeated Joey Beauchamp and Alan Parent in 15:15 when Thomas Morgan defeated Alan Parent by pinfall with a Copyright Infringement. TradeMarc make defense number 3 of their Coastal Zone Tag Team titles. [B]C[/B] Thomas Morgan once again looked good in the ring. I’m definitely happy with this match. We might have yet another tag team among our ranks. Filler Match [B][U]CLM vs Masked Cougar[/U][/B] California Love Machine defeated Masked Cougar in 19:41 by pinfall with a LAX Departure. [B]C-[/B] CLM was tired at the end of this one as he gave it his all to overcome Masked Cougar. [B][U]Snap Dragon © vs Jimmy Cox – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Jimmy Cox defeated Snap Dragon in 22:35 by count out. During the match we also had Greg Gauge run in and attack Jimmy Cox. [B]C[/B] Not sure what happened here. Pee Wee got carried away and counted out Dragon while Cox and Gauge battled it out. ??? The end was supposed to come by way of DQ. Anyways, continues the feud between Cox and G. Gauge. [B][U]Ultimate Phoenix © vs Greg Gauge – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] Ultimate Phoenix defeated Greg Gauge in 27:04 when Greg Gauge was disqualified when Matthew Gauge ran in and attacked Ultimate Phoenix. Ultimate Phoenix makes defense number 12 of his Coastal Zone Championship title. [B]B-[/B] Pretty straight forward ending. Both Gauges were seen laughing as they exited the arena. Phoenix just stayed in the ring glaring at them both. Continues the feud between Phoenix and Matthew Gauge. Final Rating – [B]C+[/B] Another outstanding show. Beauchamp and Parent impressed me tonight as a team. No real chemistry as a team, but no lack of it either. Cox continues to impress. Phoenix continues to hold on to the title, but with the Gauge boys hot on his heels, how long can he hold them off? One more show before the end of the year. Will Phoenix finish 2008 as he started it… as CZCW Champion? Or will the Gauge boys prove to be too much for our hero? Up next… [B]CZCW On Tour[/B]

Archived