CZCW Dreamin'

Announced matches for [B]CZCW Spring Break Bash[/B]… [B][U]Matthew Gauge © vs Fox Mask – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] Fox made his return to CZCW 2 months ago. Last month, Fox embarrassed Gauge by hitting him with his Fox Hunter finisher onto not only the CZCW Championship, but also, Fox’s NYCW Tri-State Regional title. Gauge has vowed to end this threat before it gets out of hand. [B][U]Jimmy Cox © vs Greg Gauge vs Thomas Morgan – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Cox and Gauge have been feuding off and on for the past few months. Morgan, extremely unhappy about losing last month at his chance at the CZCW Championship, requested he be inserted in the match. Oh yeah, and the return of the [I][B]LADDER!!![/B][/I] [B][U]Roderick Remus vs CLM – Last Man Standing[/U][/B] These two have decided to end this once and for all. Thank God! [B][U]Nathan Coleman vs Bob Casey[/U][/B] CZCW newcomer and [I]NYCW Empire Champion [/I]Coleman looks to debut with a win. [B][U]Team Mellencamp © vs Troubled Youth. – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] Troubled Youth are next in line in accordance with their finish in the 3 team elimination match at Undertow.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]Matthew Gauge ©[/B] vs Fox Mask – CZCW Championship Gauge to retain, but I like the way you've built up the Fox. It's his Zone, and he'll get it back eventually. [B] Jimmy Cox ©[/B] vs Greg Gauge vs Thomas Morgan – CZCW Xtreme Championship Cox retains and keeps his dominant streak alive. [B]Roderick Remus[/B] vs CLM – Last Man Standing Remus could do more from winning this, as I think CLM has the tools to rebound. [B]Nathan Coleman[/B] vs Bob Casey Duh? [B] Team Mellencamp ©[/B] vs Troubled Youth. – CZCW Tag Team Championship Team Mellencamp are on too big of a role right now, but maybe Troubled Youth win via Cheap Finish, to add another competitive threat to the CZCW tag ranks?

[B][SIZE="3"]CZCW Spring Break Bash[/SIZE] Sun WK2 Apr 2009 The Grissom Auditorium 1,660 in attendance[/B] [B][U]Team Mellencamp © vs Troubled Youth. – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] Team Mellencamp defeated Troubled Youth in 11:50 when Masked Cougar defeated Frankie Dee by pinfall with a Jakked and Dieanned. Team Mellencamp make defense number 3 of their Coastal Zone Tag Team titles. [B]D+[/B] Not a bad tag match, even though I was expecting better. Then again, not really. The fans seem to be getting tired of Masked Cougar though. Other than that, decent tag match that keeps our champs looking strong. [B][U]Roderick Remus vs CLM – Last Man Standing[/U][/B] California Love Machine defeated Roderick Remus in 14:40 when Roderick Remus could not beat a ten count. [B]D+[/B] With that we end this terrible storyline/feud. These two still don’t click and couldn’t really get anything going together. Next. [B][U]Nathan Coleman vs Bob Casey[/U][/B] Nathan Coleman defeated Bob Casey in 9:56 by pinfall with a Pioneer Twist. [B]D-[/B] Not much going on here but to get our newcomer and current [I]NYCW Empire Champion[/I] some momentum. [B][U]Jimmy Cox © vs Greg Gauge vs Thomas Morgan – Ladder - [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Jimmy Cox defeated Greg Gauge and Thomas Morgan in 29:48 when Jimmy Cox retrieved the item. Jimmy Cox makes defense number 3 of his Coastal Zone Xtreme title. [B]C+[/B] Now we’re talking! For some reason, G.Gauge just didn’t look like his normal self. Almost like he had other things on his mind. Finish came when Morgan took advantage of Gauge in a moment of deep thought to crush a ladder up side his head. Gauge crumpled to the outside. Morgan turned to head after Cox who was laying in wait to hit him with his Ultimate Driver. A few rungs later, Cox retains. [B][U]Matthew Gauge © vs Fox Mask – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] Matthew Gauge defeated Fox Mask in 39:52 by pinfall, illegally using the ropes for leverage. Matthew Gauge makes defense number 5 of his Coastal Zone Championship title. [B]B-[/B] Did you expect anything less from these two? Me either. Another back and forth classic for us. About mid-way through the match, both competitors started shrugging off each others moves. Finish came when Fox started to get tired and Gauge hit his Locked and Loaded in the corner. Gauge put his feet on the ropes during the pin that saw Mask attempt to kick out. However, end of the show saw Matt heading up the ramp as Greg came out to meet him. What looked like an argument broke out as they headed through the curtain. A couple of fans could have sworn they overheard Greg yellin; “I can’t believe you’re not going…” Final Rating – [B]C+[/B] What’s all that about? Who knows, but hopefully we’ll find out next month. Another great show ratings wise. The last two matches definitely saved our butts. However, we’re still growing in popularity and that’s all that matters, at least for now. UP next… [B]CZCW Moonlight Mayhem[/B]

Announced matches for [SIZE="3"][B]CZCW Moonlight Mayhem[/B][/SIZE] [B][U]Matthew Gauge © vs Greg Gauge vs Fox Mask – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] M. Gauge is coming off a huge win against Fox Mask. However, the Gauge brothers have been overheard arguing about only God knows what. G. Gauge just about kicked my door down earlier requesting a match against his brother. Unfortunately, Fox Mask was already in there, staking his claim for a title rematch. G. Gauge looked over at Mask, then back at me and shrugged. “I don’t care, put him in also! I just want that unloyal SOB of a brother, and I want his TITLE!!!” [B][U]Jimmy Cox © vs Nate Coleman – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] The current [I]NYCW Empire Champion [/I]is looking to add more gold to his collection. What will come out on top, The Ultimate Driver or the Pioneer Twist? [B][U]Snap Dragon vs Joey Beauchamp[/U][/B] Dragon came in right after Cox and Coleman left my office. He started to ask for another X title shot, but I stopped him right there. He did the professional thing then; he shook my hand and asked for any match to start his climb back up. Here you go, start climbing. [B][U]Roderick Remus vs Antonio[/U][/B] Remus is coming off his sub par feud with CLM. Antonio has yet to get any momentum going since coming to CZCW. Someone has to win here… right? [B][U]Trouble Youth vs MorningWood Inc.[/U][/B] Two of our tag teams trying to get some momentum and hopefully another title shot in the near future.

[B][SIZE="3"]CZCW Moonlight Mayhem[/SIZE][/B] [B]Thurs WK1 May 2009 The Grissom Auditorium 1,804 in attendance[/B] [B][U]Troubled Youth vs MorningWood Inc.[/U][/B] MorningWood Inc. defeated Troubled Youth in 9:31 when Cal Sanders defeated Mark Smart by submission with a Lumberjack Shooter. [B]D[/B] Not much to say about this. Decent opening tag match that gives MWI some more momentum in our tag division. [B][U]Snap Dragon vs Joey Beauchamp[/U][/B] Snap Dragon defeated Joey Beauchamp in 11:44 by pinfall with a Dragon's Breath. [B]C[/B] A great bout that shows that Snap Dragon can have a good match with anyone. Not that Beauchamp a slouch in his own right. Joey got in some good offense, but the outcome was never really in doubt. [B][U]Roderick Remus vs Antonio[/U][/B] Antonio defeated Roderick Remus in 12:06 by pinfall with an Italian DDT. [B]D+[/B] This was a shock to me, since I just let them go out there and have a good time. Fairly decent match between these two. [B][U]Jimmy Cox © vs Nathan Coleman – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Nathan Coleman defeated Jimmy Cox in 17:35 by disqualification. [B]C[/B] Right before the match, it was announced that Coleman had exceeded the maximum weight allowance for the title, so therefore, the Xtreme title would not be put on the line. Needless to say, Coleman was pissed off. He started brawling with Cox who held his own against the slightly larger Coleman. End came when Coleman brought a chair in after a ref bump. Cox fought it away from him, then hit him over the head with it. Of course, the ref just happened to be getting up at that point and saw it. He rang the bell. [B][U]Matthew Gauge © vs Greg Gauge vs Fox Mask – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] Fox Mask defeated Greg Gauge and Matthew Gauge in 27:57 when Fox Mask defeated Matthew Gauge by pinfall. Fox Mask wins the Coastal Zone Championship title. [B]B[/B] Greg seemed to not want to actually fight his brother throughout this match. He would leave the ring and just let Fox and Matt battle it out. He would however, stop Fox from time to time when he would attempt his finisher. Matt kept looking over his shoulder, expecting Greg to do something, and eventually he did. At the 27 minute mark, Greg slid back into the ring behind Fox Mask. Mask turned and got hit with Greg’s Sure Shot (Rock Bottom) finisher. He then looked at Matt and smiled; Matt seemed to relax and smiled back as the two brothers hugged. Greg pointed down to Fox and as Matt went to pin Fox, Greg spun Matt around and hit him with the Sure Shot. Greg then pulled Mask onto Matt and left the ring. Winner and [B]6 times CZCW Champion, FOX MASK!!![/B] Final Rating – [B]B-[/B] And our second ever B- show rating! Fox Mask has done it again; the face of CZCW is officially back. How long will his reign last? And what about G. Gauge? Even though he didn’t go for the title, does he have his sights set on it? Questions that need to be answered. I totally forgot about the weight restrictions on the Xtreme title, which suck, cause I kind of guaranteed Coleman a Mid-card title run for him to sign with us. I’ll deal with that when the time comes though. The big story here… Matthew Gauge has left us. Even though Greg resigned, Matt felt he was too big for us already. We’ll keep an eye on him and see if we can someday bring him back, maybe. Up next… [B]CZCW On Tour[/B]

Wicked show, definitely did not see the ending shaping up the way it did. Good to see Fox Mask running the show again. If only you could get Plague back in for a fued between the two of em. You could always just change the weight limit on the title, its not about weight limits, its about no limits ;)

[SIZE="3"][B]CZCW On Tour[/SIZE] Sun WK3 May 2009 Club X (North West) 85 in attendance[/B] [B][U]Angel De Mexico vs Cal Sanders[/U][/B] Ángel De México defeated Cal Sanders in 7:28 by pinfall with a Mexican Death. [B]D+[/B] Nice match that saw Angel make his CZCW debut. Cal did the job like the ultimate pro that he is. [B][U]Thomas Morgan vs Masked Cougar[/U][/B] Thomas Morgan defeated Masked Cougar in 4:31 by pinfall with a Patent Pending. During the match we also saw Marc Speed run in and attack Masked Cougar, and Nate Johnson do the same to Thomas Morgan. [B]C+[/B] One half of the tag champs and one half of the former champs went at it here. Turned into complete chaos as their respective partners made their presence felt during the entire match. Speed held off Johnson just long enough for Morgan to hit a low blow leading to his finisher. All four men climbed into the ring and continued to argue. Pee-Wee just shook his head and then called for the bell to ring. All four stood for a second shocked as Pee-Wee held the tag titles up, letting everyone know that they were on the line. [B][U]Team Mellencamp © vs TradeMarc – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] Team Mellencamp defeated TradeMarc in 11:35 when Nate Johnson defeated Marc Speed by pinfall with a Jakked and Dieanned. Team Mellencamp make defence number 4 of their Coastal Zone Tag Team titles. [B]C[/B] And they picked up right were they left off except with opposite endings. Cougar held off Morgan long enough for Johnson to smash the title against Speed’s head then hit the finisher. Show ended with Morgan telling Johnson to try and do that to him. Final Rating – [B]C[/B] Another stellar performance outside of our comfort area. Might keep going to the NW for a few more shows before moving to another location. Next up… [B]CZCW Surf Slam[/B]

Announced for [B][SIZE="3"]CZCW Surf Slam[/SIZE][/B] [B][U]Fox Mask © vs CLM – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] CLM got a win over Remus last month and believes it is his time to shine. Fox Mask vows to be a fighting champion and will take on all comers. [B][U]Greg Gauge vs Roderick Remus[/U][/B] Remus was totally beside himself for losing to CLM last month. He’s challenged Gauge to prove that he truly belongs in the top tier of CZCW. Gauge after last months shocking events, hasn’t spoken to anyone. What is Gauge’s state of mind? [B][U]Breezy Abuse vs Air Force 1 – CZCW Tag Team #1 Contendership[/U][/B] Air Force 1 make a rare appearance together and stand in the way of Breezy Abuse getting a title shot. [B][U]Nathan Coleman vs Bob Casey[/U][/B] Believe it or not, Casey requested this match. Something about being able to beat Coleman and that he doesn’t like Coleman flaunting that Empire title here in CZCW. This ought to be fun. [B][U]Team Mellencamp © vs TradeMarc vs MWI vs Troubled Youth – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] This started when these four teams were in Cliff’s office shouting about who should get a shot at the titles. Cliff yelled for everyone to shut up. As he took a deep breath, Nate Johnson boldly stated they’d take ‘em all on. Cliff agreed. [B][U]Jimmy Cox © vs Antonio – Ladder – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] For some unknown reason, Cox has taken a liking to Antonio, in a respectful way. He told Antonio that he’d give him a title shot whenever he wanted it, Antonio jumped at it.

[SIZE="3"][B]CZCW Surf Slam[/SIZE] Sun WK1 Jun 2009 The Grissom Auditorium 2,000 in attendance[/B] [B][U]Breezy Abuse (Joey Beauchamp/Alan Parent) vs Air Force 1 (Snap Dragon/Flying Jimmy Foxx) – CZCW Tag Team #1 Contender [/U][/B] Breezy Abuse defeated Air Force 1 in 14:38 when Joey Beauchamp defeated Flying Jimmy Foxx by pinfall with an Offensive Behavior. [B]D+[/B] Decent all around match that saw Air Force 1 fighting through some team rust. Ending came clean after Beauchamp landed his finisher on Foxx while Parent and Dragon battled outside. [B][U]Nathan Coleman vs Bob Casey[/U][/B] Nathan Coleman defeated Bob Casey in 9:46 by pinfall with a Pioneer Twist. [B]D+[/B] Coleman continues to gain momentum in CZCW. Basically a squash match. Even though Coleman is still the [I]NYCW Empire champion[/I], we no longer allow him to carry it to the ring. [B][U]Team Mellencamp © vs TradeMarc vs MWI vs Troubled Youth – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] Team Mellencamp defeated Troubled Youth, TradeMarc and MorningWood Inc. in 19:34; the order of elimination was Troubled Youth first, then MorningWood Inc., and finally TradeMarc. Team Mellencamp make defense number 5 of their Coastal Zone Tag Team titles. [B]C-[/B] Everyone involved gave it their all in this match. Frankie Dee and Mark Smart just about wore themselves out trying to keep up with it. Simple elimination finish with Thomas Morgan and Jeremiah Moose almost coming to blows on the outside. Their respective partners pulled them back before anything could come from it. [B][U]Jimmy Cox © vs Antonio – Ladder – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Jimmy Cox defeated Antonio in 15:39 when Jimmy Cox retrieved the belt. Jimmy Cox makes defense number 4 of his Coastal Zone Xtreme title. [B]C+[/B] These two looked like they new what each other was doing about 2 moves before it happened. Antonio made Cox look like a million bucks selling and bumping like a mad man. Finish saw Cox reverse out of the Italian DDT and hit his Ultimate Driver on Antonio before climbing the ladder. After, Cox told Antonio that if he could win 2 matches against anyone in a row, he’d give him a rematch. Antonio accepted. [B][U]Greg Gauge vs Roderick Remus[/U][/B] Greg Gauge defeated Roderick Remus in 19:40 by submission with a Proton Lock. [B]D+[/B] I’m thinking that the feud with CLM might have hurt Remus. The fans gave him nothing whatsoever. Gauge pretty much just toyed with Remus the entire match before locking on his version of the Proton Lock. [B][U]Fox Mask © vs CLM (California Love Machine) – [I]CZCW Champi[/I]onship[/U][/B] Fox Mask defeated California Love Machine in 20:27 by pinfall with a Fox Hunter (RKO). Fox Mask makes defense number 1 of his Coastal Zone Championship title. [B]C+[/B] Well looky here, CLM and Fox showed great chemistry in the ring. They bounced around without missing a beat. CLM started to tire at the end and that was all it took for Fox to hit his finisher. During Fox’s celebration, Gauge was seen standing at the entrance. Final Rating – [B]C[/B] Nice show for us, I’m happy with the results. Was hoping for more from Gauge and Remus though, but that’s ok, for now. Battle on the Beach is coming up, which mean another Battle Rumble for a title shot guarantee. Who will participate, better yet, who’ll win? Next up… [B][SIZE="3"]CZCW On Tour[/SIZE][/B]

[QUOTE=theunholyicon;297921]Nice. I like the Cox/Antonio storyline. Interesting, good to see someone getting pushed that isn't normally. Same with CLM, and I 'm glad he pulled a good match out with Fox. Time to give Remus a title shot and see how he performs against the masked one.[/QUOTE] It's kind of weird, the Cox/Antonio thing just came up out of the blue. It seems to be working so far, so I ran with it. I was also glad that CLM was able to have a good match with Fox. I was starting to think he might have to be let go after his contract, this match might have saved that. Remus and I don't seem to see eye to eye. Everyone else seems to be able to get miracles out of him, but I don't get that same feeling. Maybe I'm just not using him right.

[B][SIZE="3"]CZCW On Tour[/SIZE] Sun WK3 Jun 2009 Club X (North West) 63 in attendance[/B] [B][U]Alan Parent vs Antonio[/U][/B] Antonio defeated Alan Parent in 7:29 by pinfall with an Italian DDT. [B][SIZE="2"]D-[/SIZE][/B] I honestly thought this was a good match. The small crowd however, didn’t seem to really get into it. Hey Cox, does this count towards Antonio’s title shot? [B][U]Angel De Mexico vs Joey Beauchamp[/U][/B] Ángel De México defeated Joey Beauchamp in 9:31 by pinfall with a Mexican Death. [B][SIZE="2"]C-[/SIZE][/B] Lot’s of back and forth action that saw The Breeze give the Mexican high flyer all he could handle. This should have been the Main Event.... [B][U]Roderick Remus vs Frankie Dee[/U][/B] Roderick Remus defeated Frankie Dee in 7:07 by submission with a Remus Clutch. [B][SIZE="2"]E[/SIZE][/B] Well hindsight says that I should have had this first on the card or maybe even a dark match. Basically two unknowns here in the North West and skill couldn’t overcome it. Whoops! Final Rating – [B][SIZE="2"]D-[/SIZE][/B] Could have been a better show ratings wise, but we’re still gaining in popularity here. I have that gut feeling that Remus is the breakout star that all the internet fans keep screaming about, but it might just take us a little longer to get him there. Angel De Mexico however, is impressive. His future is bright with us, I hope. Next up… [B][SIZE="3"]CZCW Battle on the Beach[/SIZE][/B]

Announced for... [B][SIZE="3"]CZCW Battle on the Beach[/SIZE][/B] [B][U]20 man Battle Rumble for a guaranteed title shot within the next 12 months[/U][/B] Our entire roster with the exception of our [I]CZCW Champion[/I], Fox Mask. [B][U]Fox Mask © vs Nate Johnson – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] Nate knows he can dominate in the tag ranks, but now he wants a singles title to go with his tag title. He even told Cougar that when he wins, Cougar should go get the Xtreme title and they can rule CZCW. I think Cougar wants to concentrate more on the team though. [B][U]Greg Gauge vs Snap Dragon[/U][/B] Dragon, not too happy about the tag loss last month, has challenged Gauge to try and make his move back to CZCW gold. Gauge seems to be going through anyone on the roster, except for Fox Mask. Weird. [B][U]Jimmy Cox © vs Thomas Morgan – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Morgan still thinks he’s the next best thing going and has challenged Cox to prove it.

CZCW Battle on the Beach 20 man Battle Rumble for a guaranteed title shot within the next 12 months Our entire roster with the exception of our CZCW Champion, Fox Mask. [B] Greg Gauge or CLM[/B] [B]Fox Mask ©[/B] vs Nate Johnson – CZCW Championship This could cause a rift between the Nate and Cougar. Especially if Cougar DOES go after the Xtreme Championship, and wins, because I don't see Nate winning this here. [B]Greg Gauge[/B] vs Snap Dragon Curious whats up with Gauge. Tell me more! Now! [B]Jimmy Cox ©[/B] vs Thomas Morgan – CZCW Xtreme Championship He still has to continue on and face Antonio, not his time to drop yet, but when he does I see him being a threat for the Coastal Zone Championship.

[B][SIZE="3"]CZCW Battle on the Beach[/SIZE] Sun WK1 Jul 2009 The Grissom Auditorium SOLD OUT!!![/B] [B][U]20 man Battle Rumble for a guaranteed title shot within the next 12 months[/U][/B] Nate Johnson won a battle royal in 19:46. The final four competitors also included Snap Dragon, Ángel De México and Thomas Morgan, with Snap Dragon being the final elimination. [B][SIZE="2"]C[/SIZE][/B] All I can say about this is… WOW! The entire locker room brought their A game for this one. Greg Gauge eliminated himself from the onset by going over the top rope and just heading to the back. Last years winner, Thomas Morgan came close to making it two in a row, before being eliminated by Snap Dragon. Snap Dragon had an awesome showing, he eliminated 7 people by himself before getting tossed by Johnson for the win and title shot gaurantee. Well, if Johnson can defeat Fox later tonight, will he have an off night at his choosing? [B][U]Jimmy Cox © vs Thomas Morgan – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Jimmy Cox defeated Thomas Morgan in 20:17 by pinfall following interference from Jeremiah Moose. Jimmy Cox makes defense number 5 of his Coastal Zone Xtreme title. [B][SIZE="2"]B-[/SIZE][/B] Excellent match that just solidified Morgan as a top tier worker for us. Back and forth action throughout. End came when Jeremiah Moose came to the ring and distracted Morgan long enough for Cox to get the win via roll up. [B][U]Greg Gauge vs Snap Dragon[/U][/B] Greg Gauge defeated Snap Dragon in 17:46 by pinfall with a Sure Shot. [B][SIZE="2"]C[/SIZE][/B] Gauge just seems to be going through the motions. Almost seems like he's lost or unsure of what direction he wants to go in. Snap Dragon gave it his all, but still tired from the Battle Rumble, he didn’t have enough to finish off Gauge. [B][U]Fox Mask © vs Nate Johnson – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] Fox Mask defeated Nate Johnson in 20:33 by pinfall with a Fox Hunter. Fox Mask makes defense number 2 of his Coastal Zone Championship title. [B][SIZE="2"]B-[/SIZE][/B] Fox and Nate called the entire thing in the ring. They acted like they had been working together for their entire careers. Chemistry lit the ring up like it was Christmas. In the end however, Nate was still feeling the fatigue from the Battle Rumble and lost it in the end. Nate did motion across his waist telling Fox that his time will be up soon enough. Final Rating – [B][SIZE="2"]C+[/SIZE][/B] Our biggest event of the year didn’t let me down. Was hoping for one of our B- ratings, but this did prove to me that our entire roster can put on excellent matches through and through. When will Nate cash in his title shot? What’s up with G. Gauge? And is Jeremiah Moose really picking a fight with Thomas Morgan?

Very interesting. Did not see any of that coming, with Moose attacking Morgan, or Johnson winning the 20 man battle royal. He seems like a good fued for Fox to have, but I don't think hes Coastal Zone Champion material, but I could be wrong. Really want to know whats up with Gauge, because hes definitely championship material

[B][SIZE="3"]CZCW On Tour[/SIZE] Club X (North West) Sun WK3 Jul 2009 61 in attendance [I]Tag Team Booking[/I][/B] [B][U]Jeremiah Moose vs Marc Speed[/U][/B] Jeremiah Moose defeated Marc Speed in 6:37 by pinfall with a High Velocity Headbutt. [B][SIZE="2"]D[/SIZE][/B] Moose and Speed have good chemistry together in the ring and it definitely showed. Moose kept screaming at Speed that this beating is all Morgan’s fault. However, neither one’s partner interfered in this match. [B][U]Thomas Morgan vs Cal Sanders[/U][/B] Cal Sanders defeated Thomas Morgan in 6:52 when Thomas Morgan was disqualified when Marc Speed ran in and attacked Cal Sanders. During the match we also had Jeremiah Moose run in and attack Thomas Morgan. [B][SIZE="2"]D+[/SIZE][/B] So much for no interference. This turned into total chaos real quick. Marc Speed ran down and hit Sanders from behind, right in front of the ref. As he called for the bell, Moose ran down and made a bee line straight for Morgan. Morgan broke away and grab a house mic. He told everyone that if MWI wants a fight, then a fight is what they’ll get. [B][U]TradeMarc vs MorningWood Inc[/U][/B] TradeMarc defeated MorningWood Inc. in 10:13 when Thomas Morgan defeated Cal Sanders by pinfall after using a foreign object. [B][SIZE="2"]D+[/SIZE][/B] Pee-Wee called for the bell to start this impromptu tag match. Pretty open match all the way through that saw Morgan getting extremely frustrated as they couldn’t put MWI away. Morgan got a blind tag in on Speed as he launched himself over the rope taking Moose with him. Cal turned around not knowing that Morgan was the legal man. One brass knuckle punch later, TradeMarc was victorious. They backed down the aisle as Moose consoled Sanders while staring a hole through Morgan. Final Rating – [B][SIZE="2"]D+[/SIZE][/B] Basically a show to push MWI as well as push/hype the Morgan/Moose feud.

Announced matches for [B][SIZE="3"]CZCW Wave of Fury[/SIZE][/B] [B][U]Antonio vs Marc Speed[/U][/B] Antonio is trying to get his shot at Cox’s Xtreme title. Will a win here meet Cox’s standards? [B][U]Team Mellencamp © vs Breezy Abuse – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] Breezy Abuse earned this title shot 2 months ago at Surf Slam. Will Nate Johnson be focused for this or will he be thinking of his title shot in the future? [B][U]Thomas Morgan vs Jeremiah Moose[/U][/B] This started at Surf Slam when Moose and Morgan almost came to blows after some heated words during and after their tag match. During Morgan’s Xtreme title shot last month at Battle on the Beach, Moose interfered, costing Morgan the match. Morgan has been telling anyone that will listen, that he’s going to end Moose once and for all. [B][U]Jimmy Cox © vs Angel De Mexico – Ladde - [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Angel was the one to eliminate Cox during the Battle Rumble at last months Battle on the Beach. Cox was upset, but impressed at the same time. He’s challenged Angel with the Xtreme title on the line. Will Angel have a repeat from the Rumble and take home CZCW gold? [B][U]Fox Mask © vs Roderick Remus – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] We’re going with what the fans want, even if it’s only one fan. :rolleyes: Fox is a fighting champion, so he’s fighting. [B][U]Greg Gauge vs Nathan Coleman – [I]CZCW Championship #1 Contender[/I][/U][/B] Coleman has been dominating since coming to [B]CZCW[/B]. Greg Gauge continues his winning ways, but ever since his brother left, he seems almost lost. Maybe with the chance at the top spot dangling like a carrot, he’ll snap out of it.

[B]Antonio[/B] vs Marc Speed I'm guessing this is going to continue, and maybe an upset to push Cox into the Main Event sees Antonio the new Xtreme Champion. Team Mellencamp © vs [B]Breezy Abuse[/B] – CZCW Tag Team Championship Not a big Parent fan, because he stinks up the ring. But Beauchamp is all that and a bag of potato chips, and it shouldn't be hard for Parent to pick up a few things teaming with him. I see new champs here. [B] Thomas Morgan[/B] vs Jeremiah Moose I'm gonna say Morgan, hes the more established, and a better wrestler, but Moose has all the tools to break out of the pack. Question is, is he ready to? [B] Jimmy Cox ©[/B] vs Angel De Mexico – Ladder - CZCW Xtreme Championship [B]Fox Mask ©[/B] vs Roderick Remus – CZCW Championship Obvious choice here, but you never know, might find something in this match that could save Remus' CZCW career from oblivion. [B] Greg Gauge vs Nathan Coleman [/B]– CZCW Championship #1 Contender DRAW? I have no freakin eyedear here.

[B][SIZE="3"]CZCW Wave of Fury[/SIZE] Sun WK1 Aug 2009 The Grissom Auditorium SOLD OUT!!![/B] [B][U]Antonio vs Marc Speed[/U][/B] Antonio defeated Marc Speed in 7:45 by pinfall with an Italian DDT. [B][SIZE="2"]D+[/SIZE][/B] Decent opening match that saw Antonio really giving it his all to get the clean win. After the match, Antonio grabs a mic and calls out Jimmy Cox. Cox steps out of the back, the [I]CZCW Xtreme [/I]title draped on his shoulder, to a huge pop. Antonio then says he’s challenging for the Xtreme title next month at [B]Aftermath[/B]. Cox raises his hand to stop Antonio, going on to say that Antonio still hasn’t won 2 matches in a row. This was only his first. Antonio, clearly upset, slowly shakes his head as he seems to agree. Before Cox can head to the back, Antonio says that he wants Angel De Mexico next month for his 2nd win in a row. Cox says that’s between Antonio and Mexico. [B][U]Team Mellencamp © vs Breezy Abuse – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] Team Mellencamp defeated Breezy Abuse in 12:04 when Nate Johnson defeated Alan Parent by pinfall with a Jakked and Dieanned. Team Mellencamp make defense number 6 of their Coastal Zone Tag Team titles. [B][SIZE="2"]C-[/SIZE][/B] Excellent match! Johnson didn’t look as crisp as usual, maybe he’s got other things on his mind. His partner on the other hand, picked up the slack and looked on fire out there. Joey Beauchamp continues to impress and improve by just showing up at the auditorium. The champs in the end, just proved to be too much still for the up and coming team. Nate and Cougar are celebrating somewhat as they get blindsided by Air Force 1 coming from the crowd. Dragon and Foxx lay into the champs before laying them out with the belts. Dragon and Foxx stand over the champs, title belts raised above their heads. Dragon can be heard yelling that next month at [B]Aftermath[/B], the tag titles will be coming home. [B][U]Thomas Morgan vs Jeremiah Moose[/U][/B] Thomas Morgan defeated Jeremiah Moose in 12:38 by count out. During the match we also had Cal Sanders run in and attack Thomas Morgan. [B][SIZE="2"]C[/SIZE][/B] Can you say chemistry? These two can. Great match that actually went back and forth before Sanders ran out as Moose distracted the ref. Morgan turned him away, but Moose got out of the ring and started backing away with Sanders. The entire time Moose could be heard yelling at Morgan that Morgan couldn’t beat Moose, so Moose wasn’t going to bother right now. Morgan was irate in the ring, hatred in his eyes as MWI left through the curtain. Later we would find out that Morgan’s partner, Marc Speed, was unconscious backstage during all this. MWI seem to have some newfound aggression lately. [B][U]Jimmy Cox © vs Angel De Mexico – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Jimmy Cox defeated Ángel De México in 19:41 when Jimmy Cox retrieved the belt. Jimmy Cox makes defense number 6 of his Coastal Zone Xtreme title. [B][SIZE="2"]B-[/SIZE][/B] Phenomenally superb match!!! Cox and Mexico shook hands before the bell and just let loose on each other. High flying, ladder action at it’s best. End came when Angel was outside the ring, with Cox climbing the ladder. As Cox reached for the belt, Angel jumped on the apron before spring boarding off the top rope and spearing Cox in mid fall as Cox grabbed the belt for the win. Both competitors took some time to get up as the crowd roared “HOLY S**T”!!!!! Over and over again. Cox and Mexico shook hands again as a sign of respect. Mexico told Cox to stay for a second while he grabbed a mic. Angel then addressed Antonio, saying he would accept his challenge, but if Angel wins, he gets another shot at Cox and the [I]Xtreme Championship[/I]. Antonio came out and agreed as well as Cox. [B][U]Fox Mask © vs Roderick Remus – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] Fox Mask defeated Roderick Remus in 24:39 by pinfall with a Fox Flip Off DDT. Fox Mask makes defense number 3 of his Coastal Zone Championship title. [B][SIZE="2"]C[/SIZE][/B] What can I say about this? Remus gave a good showing with the champ, but coming after the previous match, the crowd was still abuzz over that. This did show me that there is still hope for Remus though. [B][U]Greg Gauge vs Nathan Coleman – [I]CZCW Championship #1 Contender[/I][/U][/B] Nathan Coleman defeated Greg Gauge in 26:31 by count out. [B][SIZE="2"]C+[/SIZE][/B] Coleman was off his game some tonight, but still seemed to dominate the once unbeatable Gauge. Gauge got tossed to the outside and just didn’t even try to beat the 10 count. Coleman spent the 10 count taunting Gauge with no effect. Fox Mask, who had stayed out to do commentary for the match, just kept shaking his head, talking about how Gauge was a competitor that he used to respect. Gauge slumped to the back while Coleman made a challenge to Fox Mask for the [I]CZCW Championship [/I]next month at [B]Aftermath[/B]. Fox Mask stood on the announce desk raising his title above his head while pointing at Coleman. He accepted. Final Rating – [B][SIZE="2"]C[/SIZE][/B] I’m going to go out on a limb and say that this was probably my most storyline driven show to date. I thought it flowed nicely. If Gauge can’t get it together, Cox might become my MVP real quick. He never seems to come up short. Gauge still hasn’t talked to anyone for over 2 months. Maybe he needs to see a shrink? Angel De Mexico is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Will Antonio be able to overcome the Mexican Phenom or will Angel get another Xtreme Championship shot? Up next… [B][SIZE="3"]CZCW On Tour[/SIZE][/B]

Hmmm, while I thought Antonio was going to be the one to take Cox on for the title, I'm thinking Angels gonna foil those plans now, or there will be a draw, resulting in a triple threat. Was a great storyline driven show, and I liked it alot. I like promotions like ROH, that have great in ring matches, and have those intense fueds that just propel them that much further into greatness. Thats what I'm starting to see here, with the most noteable fued so far being Ultimate Phoenix and Matt Gauge Fox has got Johnson and now Coleman? Hes got his work cut out for him for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived