CZCW Dreamin'

[B][SIZE="3"]CZCW On Tour[/SIZE] Sun WK3 Aug 2009 Club X (NW) 53 in attendance[/B] [B][U]Alan Parent vs Bob Casey[/U][/B] Alan Parent defeated Bob Casey in 6:11 by pinfall. [B][SIZE="2"]E+[/SIZE][/B] Ummm, Yep. [B][U]MorningWood Inc. vs Troubled Youth[/U][/B] MorningWood Inc. defeated Troubled Youth in 6:03 when Jeremiah Moose defeated Frankie Dee by pinfall with a Saw Mill Slam. [B][SIZE="2"]D-[/SIZE][/B] Decent enough match between two of our tag teams. MWI take the win and some momentum. [B][U]Jimmy Cox © vs Flying Jimmy Foxx – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Jimmy Cox defeated Flying Jimmy Foxx in 12:14 by pinfall with an Immortal Driver. Jimmy Cox makes defense number 7 of his Coastal Zone Xtreme title. [B][SIZE="2"]D+[/SIZE][/B] Cox looked good out there, Foxx, not so. Fans popped pretty loud for 53 people when Cox came out for this unannounced title match. Final Rating – [B][SIZE="2"]D[/SIZE][/B] Keeps increasing our popularity up North, so I’m happy. Up next… [B][SIZE="3"]CZCW Aftermath[/SIZE][/B]

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Announced matches for... [B][SIZE="3"]CZCW Aftermath[/SIZE][/B] [B][U]Fox Mask © vs Nathan Coleman – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] Coleman earned this title shot after beating Greg Gauge, albeit by count-out last month at [B]Wave of Fury[/B]. Can our Masked champion overcome the NYCW Empire Champion or will Coleman double up on championship gold? [B][U]Jimmy Cox © vs Roderick Remus – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Remus put up a good showing against CZCW Champion Fox Mask last month. This month we reward him with a shot at the Xtreme Championship. [B][U]Greg Gauge vs CLM(California Love Machine)[/U][/B] Gauge just hasn’t been able to get things going since his brother left us. He doesn’t talk to anyone backstage, he just sulks around. Can our fun loving CLM get something out of him? [B][U]Team Mellencamp © vs Air Force 1 – Ladder - [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] Last month, AF1 attacked the Champs after their title defense. Team Mellencamp have been chomping at the bit to get their hands on the former champs. AF1 have also requested that this be a ladder match. [B][U]Antonio vs Angel De Mexico[/U][/B] Antonio continues to try and get that elusive second win in a row for his shot at Cox’s Xtreme title. Angel gave Cox a run for his money, and the winner here gets another shot at gold. [B][U]TradeMarc vs MorningWood Inc.[/U][/B] This started at [B]CZCW Surf Slam [/B]between these two teams. Morgan and Moose got into an argument and have been going at it as of late. Moose’s head games towards Morgan are starting to drive him insane. Last month, MWI showed some extreme aggressiveness against the former Tag champs. Will this end here?

CZCW Aftermath [B]Fox Mask ©[/B] vs Nathan Coleman – CZCW Championship Foxie retains. [B]Jimmy Cox ©[/B] vs Roderick Remus – CZCW Xtreme Championship Cox retains as Remus has yet to 'fully' reprove himself. A good match here could help him alot though. [B]Greg Gauge[/B] vs CLM(California Love Machine) Team Mellencamp © vs [B]Air Force 1[/B] – Ladder - CZCW Tag Team Championship Johnson is thinking about his title shot. Antonio vs Angel De Mexico Draw, making this a triple threat. TradeMarc vs [B]MorningWood Inc.[/B] It won't end just yet. MorningWood Inc. via dirty tactics.

[B][SIZE="3"]CZCW Aftermath[/SIZE] Sun WK1 Sep 2009 The Grissom Auditorium SOLD OUT!!![/B] Filler Match [B][U]Joey Beauchamp vs Mark Smart[/U][/B] Joey Beauchamp defeated Mark Smart in 5:05 by pinfall with a Breeze Block. [B][SIZE="2"]D+[/SIZE][/B] Decent opening match, to kill some excess time. To bad these two didn’t click. [B][U]TradeMarc vs MorningWood Inc.[/U][/B]TradeMarc defeated MorningWood Inc. in 12:35 when Thomas Morgan defeated Cal Sanders by pinfall with a Copyright Infringement. [B][SIZE="2"]D+[/SIZE][/B] Once again these two teams went at it full throttle. Moose taunted Morgan at the end as he helped Sanders to the back. He brought it to Morgan’s attention that he didn’t beat “him”. Morgan lost his cool at that point and took off after Moose to the back. [B][U]Antonio vs Angel De Mexico[/U][/B] Ángel De México defeated Antonio in 12:31 by pinfall with a Mexican Death. [B][SIZE="2"]D[/SIZE][/B] Antonio seemed off his game tonight, and these two couldn’t get on the same page. Angel offered Antonio a handshake, but he just swatted it away and headed to the back. [B][U]Team Mellencamp © vs Air Force 1 – Ladder - [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] Air Force 1 defeated Team Mellencamp in 14:36 when Snap Dragon retrieved the item. Air Force 1 wins the Coastal Zone Tag Team titles. [B][SIZE="2"]C[/SIZE][/B] In what might be considered an upset, AF1 have finally regained “their” tag titles. Finish came when Masked Cougar was occupied outside by Foxx, while Dragon climbed the ladder. Johnson was outside the ring arguing with a fan about Fox Mask being able to be him anytime, anywhere. Masked Cougar grabbed Nate and started ask what his problem was. Johnson looked Cougar dead in his eyes and said that the tag titles were beneath him. He then hit Cougar with his finisher before telling Cougar that, so was he. [B][U]Greg Gauge vs CLM(California Love Machine)[/U][/B] Greg Gauge defeated California Love Machine in 7:41 by pinfall with a Sure Shot. [B][SIZE="2"]C-[/SIZE][/B] Greg Gauge came out almost looking focused. Once the bell rang, he totally dominated CLM. I think CLM got in maybe 2 punches and a headlock. After, Gauge headed to the back before the bell had even finished echoing. [B][U]Jimmy Cox © vs Roderick Remus – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Jimmy Cox defeated Roderick Remus in 19:57 when Roderick Remus was disqualified when Antonio ran in and attacked Jimmy Cox. Jimmy Cox makes defense number 8 of his Coastal Zone Xtreme title. [B][SIZE="2"]C[/SIZE][/B] Excellent match that was back and forth. Remus using some tactics he learned from Fox Mask last month to give Cox more than he expected. Finish came when Antonio ran down and crushed a chair on Cox’s head. Cox crumpled to the mat unconscious. Antonio then did the same to Remus before hitting Cox a couple more times before half the locker room could empty out and stop him. Antonio dropped the chair then dropped to his knees at Cox’s head. Antonio: “I don’t need your two win stipulation! Try to avoid me now… B!&*H !!!” Antonio slaps Cox before heading out of the ring. [B][U]Fox Mask © vs Nathan Coleman – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] Fox Mask defeated Nathan Coleman in 27:45 by disqualification. Fox Mask makes defense number 4 of his Coastal Zone Championship title. [B][SIZE="2"]C+[/SIZE][/B] Great match that had the crowd solidly behind Fox Mask. Coleman tried to overpower the speedy champ while Mask did just that, used his speed to his advantage. Finish came when Coleman had Fox in the corner with a booted choke. Pee-Wee rang the bell after he wouldn’t release it even after a 10 count. The crowd erupted as Greg Gauge slid in the ring behind Coleman. Coleman turned and was hit with Gauge’s Sure Shot. The crowd erupted again at that. Gauge helped Fox to his feet and handed him his title. Gauge held Fox’s hand in the air as the fans continued to cheer. Gauge’s smile disappeared as he turned Fox to him and hit his Sure Shot finisher again before locking on his Proton Lock submission. Fox screamed in agony for a full 5 minutes before passing out. Gauge stood over Fox and raised the CZCW Championship above his. As he dropped it onto Fox, he told him that next month, he takes what is rightfully his. Final Rating – [B][SIZE="2"]C[/SIZE][/B] Holy Cow!!! Tons of drama and swerves in this event. There is a shake up coming in CZCW and this was the start of it. I sat at the announcer’s desk with open mouth at all the carnage that was in the ring tonight. Will Fox be able to answer the challenge from what appears to be a mad Gauge? What happened with Team Mellencamp? And Antonio is looking to take his spot in the Xtreme title picture, with or without Cox's consent. How will Cox answer? Next up… [B][SIZE="3"]CZCW Rising Storm[/SIZE][/B]

Announced matches for... [B][SIZE="3"]CZCW Rising Storm[/SIZE][/B] [B][U]Fox Mask © vs Greg Gauge – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] Greg Gauge has snapped out of his funk in a big way. After making Fox Mask pass out in the ring, Fox has accepted and has vowed to win or leave. This will also be a Submission match. [B][U]Jimmy Cox © vs Antonio – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Cox has tried to take Antonio under his wing. Even letting the youngster know that if he was able to just win 2 matches in a row, he’d get a title shot. Antonio kept coming up short and finally just let Cox have it. Cox has stated that he will beat some respect out of Antonio. [B][U]Nate Johnson vs Masked Cougar – Title contract/loser leaves town[/U][/B] These former tag team partners and tag team champs have been slowly splitting up ever since Johnson won the Battle Rumble at Battle on the Beach. Cougar has challenged Nate with his title guarantee on the line for the winner and the loser, well, the loser leaves CZCW. [B][U]Air Force 1 © vs Breezy Abuse – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] AF1 have finally regained the tag titles they lost after bringing them out of retirement. The young team of Beauchamp and Parent look to end the reign before it even gets going. [B][U]Thomas Morgan vs Jeremiah Moose[/U][/B] Both Morgan and Moose have stated that this ends here.

[B][SIZE="3"]CZCW Rising Storm[/SIZE][/B] [B]Sun WK4 Sep 2009 The Grissom Auditorium 1,360 in attendance[/B] [B][U]Air Force 1 © vs Breezy Abuse – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] Air Force 1 defeated Breezy Abuse in 10:01 when Snap Dragon defeated Joey Beauchamp by pinfall with a Dragon’s Breath. Air Force 1 makes defense number 1 of their Coastal Zone Tag Team Titles. [B][SIZE="2"]C[/SIZE][/B] Superb tag match that showcased Breezy Abuse’s tag team repertoire just as much as AF1’s. As much as BA are improving, AF1 just had more momentum as well as tag experience for BA to overcome. [B][U]Thomas Morgan vs Jeremiah Moose[/U][/B] Thomas Morgan defeated Jeremiah Moose in 9:57 by pinfall with a Patent Pending. [B][SIZE="2"]C[/SIZE][/B] Once again chemistry lit up the ring with these two. Both of their respective partners were banned from ringside for this match. Back and forth action that saw the end actually come cleanly after Moose went for a high risk move and missed. That was all Morgan needed to capitalize and grab the win. [B][U]Nate Johnson vs Masked Cougar – Title contract/loser leaves town[/U][/B] Masked Cougar defeated Nate Johnson in 11:32 by pinfall with an I am Cougar, Hear Me Roar. [B][SIZE="2"]D+[/SIZE][/B] Not the match I was expecting out of these two, but then again they do have contrasting styles. Nate wasn’t too happy about doing the job on his way out, so might have phoned this one in. Nate has refused to resign with us and will concentrate on his run with USPW and DaVe. So, what will Cougar do with his Title guarantee??? [B][U]Jimmy Cox © vs Antonio – CZCW Xtreme Championship[/U][/B] Jimmy Cox drew with Antonio in 14:50 following a double DQ. [B][SIZE="2"]C+[/SIZE][/B] Is it just me, or is Cox wrestling gold? A clinic was put on out here tonight and Antonio gave as much as he took. An all out battle that had the crowd on the edge of their seats. It looked like Antonio was starting to tire when Roderick Remus ran in and caught Cox from behind with a low blow. Ref was distracted so he didn’t see. Angel De Mexico then runs out and jumps Antonio before any double teaming can begin. The ref then notices the two extra people in the ring and calls for the bell. An all out brawl ensues with Cox battling with Remus at first and Antonio and Angel going at it. Soon it turns to Cox and Antonio and Angel and Remus. Cox/Angel finally get the upper hand and run Antonio and Remus out of the ring. [B][U]Fox Mask © vs Greg Gauge – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] Greg Gauge defeated Fox Mask in 32:58 by submission with a Proton Lock. Greg Gauge wins the Coastal Zone Championship title. [B][SIZE="2"] B-[/SIZE][/B] Not sure what changed, but Gauge came out focused and determined. He looked better then we’ve ever seen him. Fairly open match that saw Fox escape multiple Proton Lock attempts by Gauge. Gauge also slipped out of multiple attempts of Fox’s version of the Dragon Sleeper. End came when Gauge hit Fox with his Sure Shot out of nowhere before locking on the Proton Lock in the middle of the ring. Fox held on for what seemed like forever before finally tapping out. Gauge quietly took the belt and left the ring while the auditorium gave Fox a standing ovation. Fox took his bows before slapping hands with the fans as he left through the crowd. Final Rating = [B][SIZE="2"]C+[/SIZE][/B] And with that, the former 6 time CZCW Champion is gone. We couldn’t come to an agreement with him and he decided to leave. He will be missed. One show, two workers gone, one new champ, multiple directions to move in. Where will we go from here? What will come from the Xtreme title picture? Who will challenge Gauge? Up next… [B][SIZE="3"]CZCW On Tour[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE="3"]CZCW On Tour[/SIZE] Sun WK3 Oct 2009 Club X 102 in attendance[/B] [B][U]Joey Beauchamp vs Mark Smart[/U][/B] Joey Beauchamp defeated Mark Smart in 5:43 by pinfall with a Breeze Block. [B]D[/B] Didn’t click, Smart needs a change… Moving on. [B][U]Masked Cougar vs Marc Speed[/U][/B] Masked Cougar defeated Marc Speed in 6:39 by pinfall with an I am Cougar, Hear Me Roar. [B]C[/B] Outstanding match that saw these two go non stop for almost 7 minutes. Cougar capitalized on a mistake from Speed to grab the win. [B][U]CLM vs Cal Sanders[/U][/B] California Love Machine defeated Cal Sanders in 10:49 by pinfall with a LAX Departure. [B]D-[/B] Found someone Sanders doesn’t click with. I’m really not impressed with CLM at all. Final Rating = [B]D[/B] Decent little show, that continues to increase our popularity in the North West. . . . . . Announced matches for… [B][SIZE="4"]CZCW Storm Damage[/SIZE][/B] [B][U]Greg Gauge © vs Nathan Coleman – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] Nathan is furious about what Gauge did to him at [B]Aftermath[/B]. Gauge seems to be back to his Evolution esque self and has accepted to do to Coleman 10 times worse this time around. [B][U]Jimmy Cox © vs Antonio vs Angel De Mexico vs Roderick Remus – Ladder - [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] This started with Cox and Antonio a few months back with Cox trying to take Antonio under his wing. Angel inserted himself in the Xtreme picture pretty quick with a great showing against the champ. Remus did the same and then took Antonio’s side in the whole affair. 4 way battle for the X title to finish it??? [B][U]Air Force 1 © vs Troubled Youth – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] AF1 still ecstatic over regaining the tag titles. The young duo of Frankie Dee and Mark Smart look to take the titles while AF1’s focus is quite there yet. [B][U]TradeMarc vs Breezy Abuse – Tag Title Shot at December Rain(#1 Contender)[/U][/B] TradeMarc look to reinsert themselves in the tag title picture here. Can Breezy Abuse find a way to move up the tag ranks? [B][U]Masked Cougar vs Nigel Svennsson[/U][/B] Masked Cougar is riding high right now with his win over former partner and former title shot guarantee holder, Nate Johnson. New comer Svennsson looks to make an impact early.

[B][SIZE="4"]CZCW Storm Damage[/SIZE] Sun WK1 Nov 2009 The Grissom Auditorium SOLD OUT!!![/B] [B][U]Masked Cougar vs Nigel Svennsson[/U][/B] Masked Cougar defeated Nigel Svennsson in 17:52 by pinfall with an I am Cougar, Hear Me Roar. [SIZE="3"][B]C-[/B][/SIZE] The new comer gave it all he had, but Cougar’s momentum wave is too much right now, not to mention his ability. Very long squash. [B][U]TradeMarc vs Breezy Abuse – Tag Title Shot at December Rain(#1 Contender)[/U][/B] Breezy Abuse defeated TradeMarc in 14:42 when Joey Beauchamp defeated Thomas Morgan by pinfall following interference from Jeremiah Moose. During the match we also had Cal Sanders run in and attack Marc Speed. [SIZE="3"][B]C-[/B][/SIZE] Just when we thought the issues between Moose and Morgan were finished. MorningWood Inc. ran out and took out both Morgan and Speed during a small ref bump. Beauchamp got the quick roll up after Moose dropped Morgan on the top rope. MWI left with smiles as Morgan and Moose picked themselves up glaring at them. Breezy Abuse are now the #1 contenders for AF1’s Tag Team titles. [B][U]Air Force 1 © vs Troubled Youth – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] Air Force 1 defeated Troubled Youth in 18:26 when Snap Dragon defeated Mark Smart by pinfall with a Dragon's Breath. Air Force 1 make defense number 2 of their Coastal Zone Tag Team titles. [SIZE="3"][B]D[/B][/SIZE] Well… This match just dragged on way tooooo long. Troubled Youth were barely able to stand towards the end. Snap Dragon finally ends it mercifully. [B][U]Jimmy Cox © vs Antonio vs Angel De Mexico vs Roderick Remus – CZCW Xtreme Championship[/U][/B] Ángel De México defeated Jimmy Cox, Antonio and Roderick Remus in 29:59 when Ángel De México retrieved the item. Ángel De México wins the Coastal Zone Xtreme title. [SIZE="3"][B]C[/B][/SIZE] A battle that had people flying all over the ring. I think the final count on ladders was about 12. End came when Antonio and Cox were trading punches on top of the ladder as Angel disposed of Remus outside the ring. Angel went for his springboard off the top rope at the same time Antonio and Cox were falling in the opposite direction. Angel caught the ladder falling towards him, up righting it just enough for him to grab the belt for the win. Angel celebrated as Cox and Antonio fought to the back. Cliff Anderson comes out to the ring for a very rare in ring appearance. He thanks everyone for coming out and supporting [B]CZCW[/B] over the years. Cliff goes on to tell everyone that debuting soon, on Los Deporte Hoy, [B][I]The ZONE[/I][/B] will be aired weekly. Check your local listings. [B][U]Greg Gauge © vs Nathan Coleman – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] Greg Gauge defeated Nathan Coleman in 26:13 by pinfall with a Sure Shot. Greg Gauge makes defense number 1 of his Coastal Zone Championship title. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] Back and forth action that showcased Coleman’s power advantage over Gauge. Coleman kicked out of one Sure Shot but couldn’t overcome the second one directly behind it. Final Rating = [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] A fairly decent event for us. We’re still at the C levels and I can definitely enjoy that. Angel de Mexico is our new Xtreme Champion, can he hold on to it for the debut of… [B][I]THE ZONE!!![/I][/B] That’s right boys and girls, CZCW will debut its first ever weekly television show on Los Deportes Hoy, airing at 11:30 P.M. on Thursdays. Recaps will still be aired on CZCW .com. Next up… [B][SIZE="3"]CZCW On Tour[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE="4"]CZCW On Tour[/SIZE] SUN WK3 NOV 2009 Club X (North West) 132 in attendance[/B] [B][U]Troubled Youth vs Nigel Svennsson and Bob Casey[/U][/B] Troubled Youth defeated Nigel Svennsson and Bob Casey in 7:28 when Frankie Dee defeated Nigel Svennsson by pinfall with an Effin' Smart Bomb. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] Not a bad match at all between our youngest/newest workers. I’m actually pleased. [B][U]Alan Parent vs Cal Sanders[/U][/B] Alan Parent defeated Cal Sanders in 6:44 by pinfall. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] Was hoping for at least a D out of these 2. No popularity at all, I’ll take it though. [B][U]Angel De Mexico © vs Snap Dragon – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Ángel De México drew with Snap Dragon in 10:00 when the time limit expired. Ángel De México makes defense number 1 of his Coastal Zone Xtreme title. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] Excellent high flying action. Not a single pin was attempted during this match. Angel tried to shake hands afterwards, but Dragon just grabbed his Tag title and left the ring. Angel shrugged and played to the crowd. Final Rating = [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] Up next… [B]CZCW The ZONE[/B]

[B][SIZE="4"]CZCW [I]The ZONE[/I][/SIZE][/B] [B]The Grissom Auditorium SOLD OUT!!! On Los Deporte Hoy TV Rating 0.05 [/B](That’s something to improve upon) [B][U]Antonio vs Nigel Svennsson[/U][/B] Antonio defeated Nigel Svennsson in 6:39 by pinfall with an Italian DDT. [SIZE="3"][B]C-[/B][/SIZE] Outstanding match with lots of chemistry. A nice way to start our television debut. [B][U]AF1 © vs TradeMarc – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] Air Force 1 defeated Thomas Morgan and Alan Parent in 9:54 when Snap Dragon defeated Alan Parent by pinfall after using a foreign object. During the match we also saw Jeremiah Moose run in and attack Thomas Morgan, and Cal Sanders do the same to Flying Jimmy. Air Force 1 make defence number 3 of their Coastal Zone Tag Team titles. [SIZE="3"][B]C-[/B][/SIZE] [B][U]Angel De Mexico © vs Hugh de Aske – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Ángel De México drew with Hugh de Aske in 10:18 following a double disqualification. During the match we also saw Roderick Remus run in and attack Ángel De México, and California Love Machine do the same to de Aske. Ángel De México makes defense number 2 of his Coastal Zone Xtreme title. [SIZE="3"][B]C[/B][/SIZE] These two started out on the up and up. Back and forth action until Remus ran in and started to harass Angel. CLM had seen enough and ran from the back to help even things out. Eventually all 4 were in the ring and PeeWee had no choice but ring the bell. [B][U]Greg Gauge © vs Jimmy Cox – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] Greg Gauge defeated Jimmy Cox in 25:06 by pinfall following interference from Antonio. Greg Gauge makes defense number 2 of his Coastal Zone Championship title. [SIZE="3"][B]B-[/B][/SIZE] What can I say about this? DAMN!!! Superb match and Antonio had to stick his nose into it. After the bell, Gauge helped Antonio get the upper hand then left the youngster to beat down on Cox to end the show. Final Rating = [SIZE="3"][B]C+[/B][/SIZE] Damn that looks good for our debut! Hopefully we can gradually bring that TV rating up as we go.

Announced matches for… [B][SIZE="4"]CZCW December Rain[/SIZE][/B] [B][U]Greg Gauge © vs Masked Cougar – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] Cougar has cashed in his title shot. Riding his wave of momentum, Cougar looks to go into 2010 as the new CZCW Champion. [B][U]Angel De Mexico © vs Roderick Remus – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Remus wants a one on one shot with the man who dumped him on the apron during last month 4 way ladder match. On the debut of The ZONE, Remus attacked Angel during his title match with Aske. Remus, never at a loss of confidence, has guaranteed victory. [B][U]CLM vs Hugh de Aske[/U][/B] This match has stemmed from their run in on The ZONE. [B][U]Jimmy Cox vs Antonio [/U][/B] These two finally go at it one on one. Cox still intent on beating some respect out of Antonio. Antonio claims that through Cox, he will earn his rightful spot with the elite of CZCW. [B][U]TradeMarc vs MorningWood Inc. – Tornado Tag match[/U][/B] Morgan and Moose apparently have not solved their issues with one another. With their respective partners involved, anything can happen. [B][U]AF1 © vs Breezy Abuse – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] Beauchamp and Parent “earned” this title shot after their win over TradeMarc last month.

[B][SIZE="4"]CZCW December Rain[/SIZE] SUN WK1 DEC 2009 Grissom Auditorium SOLD OUT!!![/B] [B][U]AF1 © vs Breezy Abuse – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] Air Force 1 defeated Breezy Abuse in 7:57 when Flying Jimmy Foxx defeated Joey Beauchamp by pinfall with a Flying Foxx. Air Force 1 make defense number 4 of their Coastal Zone Tag Team titles. [SIZE="3"][B]C[/B][/SIZE] A great way to kick off our event tonight. Even with a couple stale characters, these two teams bring the house down right from the get go. Very close action that is seeing Joey Beuachamp starting to come into his own with us. Clean win for the champs. [B][U]TradeMarc vs MorningWood Inc. – Tornado Tag match[/U][/B] TradeMarc defeated MorningWood Inc. in 9:46 when Thomas Morgan defeated Jeremiah Moose by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage. [SIZE="3"][B]D[/B][/SIZE] Not near as good as the previous match. I think the crowd started to get tired of Morgan chasing Moose around the ring. He finally caught him and got a quick roll up with help from the ropes for the win. Parent kept Sanders occupied outside the ring. [B][U]Jimmy Cox vs Antonio [/U][/B] Jimmy Cox defeated Antonio in 13:58 by pinfall with an Immortal Driver. [SIZE="3"][B]C+[/B][/SIZE] A great match. Antonio took it to Cox from the get go and never let up. Cox caught Antonio off the top turnbuckle in mid-air and hit his Immortal Driver for the win. [B][U]Angel De Mexico © vs Roderick Remus – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Ángel De México defeated Roderick Remus in 17:38 by pinfall with a Mexican Death. Ángel De México makes defense number 3 of his Coastal Zone Xtreme title. [SIZE="3"][B]C-[/B][/SIZE] Straight up match that didn’t see Remus hardly cheat at all during this. Remus was upset at the loss, but kept it in check as Angel celebrated with the fans. [B][U]CLM vs Hugh de Aske[/U][/B] Hugh de Aske defeated California Love Machine in 17:41 by pinfall with a Pirate Plunge. [B][SIZE="3"]B-[/SIZE][/B] HOLY S%$T was echoing throughout the auditorium during this match. Crazy bumps and sick spots abound. End came when Aske hit his Pirate Plunge (Impact DDT) off the top turnbuckle to the floor outside. Aske rolled CLM into the ring for win. [B][U]Greg Gauge © vs Masked Cougar – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] Greg Gauge defeated Masked Cougar in 39:36 by pinfall with a Sure Shot. Greg Gauge makes defence number 3 of his Coastal Zone Championship title. [B][SIZE="3"]B-[/SIZE][/B] Once again another off the wall performance. Cougar gave it his all, literally in this match. Gauge started to get frustrated at not being able to put away Cougar quicker. In the end however, Cougar just ran out of gas and got caught with a Sure Shot. The fans gave Cougar a standing ovation after that performance. Final Rating = [SIZE="3"][B]B-[/B][/SIZE]

[B][SIZE="4"]CZCW [I]The ZONE[/SIZE][/I]… The Grissom Auditorium SOLD OUT!!! Shown on Los Deporte Hoy TV rating = 0.05[/B] [B][U]Antonio and Roderick Remus vs Breezy Abuse[/U][/B] Breezy Abuse defeated Antonio and Roderick Remus in 7:45 when Joey Beauchamp defeated Antonio by pinfall with an Offensive Behavior. [SIZE="3"][B]C-[/B][/SIZE] In what is definitely an upset. A great match that might have catapulted Breezy Abuse up the tag ranks. [B][U]Angel De Mexico © vs Flying Jimmy Foxx – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Ángel De México defeated Flying Jimmy Foxx in 5:56 by pinfall with a Mexican Death. Ángel De México makes defense number 4 of his Coastal Zone Xtreme title. [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] Foxx has snuck up on us as of late. Quietly sitting in the upper midcard. He carried his own out there tonight with the champ. I’m impressed. [B][U]Thomas Morgan vs Jimmy Cox[/U][/B] Thomas Morgan defeated Jimmy Cox in 7:36 by pinfall, illegally using the ropes for leverage. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] Morgan grabbed the shorts, then the ropes to keep his leverage over Cox. Excellent match nonetheless. [B][U]Nathan Coleman vs CLM[/U][/B] Nathan Coleman defeated California Love Machine in 4:46 by pinfall following interference from Hugh de Aske. [B][SIZE="3"] C[/SIZE][/B] Coleman once again showed his power advantage over the CZCW locker room. CLM started to make a comeback towards the end, but interference from Hugh de Aske ended all that. [B][U]Greg Gauge vs Masked Cougar[/U][/B] Masked Cougar defeated Greg Gauge in 22:50 by pinfall with an I am Cougar, Hear Me Roar. [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] In the upset of the year probably, Cougar squeaked out a victory on the champ in a non-title match. Gauge was visibly furious after the match. Cougar bolted into the stands like he had just won the title. Gauge could be heard saying that he’d pay for this. Final Rating = [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] Excellent second show. Our locker room is stepping up their game big time as of late and we are reaping the benefits of it. Next on… [B]CZCW Presents… The [I]ZONE[/I].[/B] Gauge/Cougar… tag team action Breezy Abuse takes on Troubled Youth Plus more action

[B]CZCW Presents… [SIZE="3"]The [I]ZONE[/SIZE][/I].[/B] [B]The Grissom Auditorium SOLD OUT!!! Shown on Los Deporte Hoy TV rating = 0.05[/B] [B][U]Hugh de Aske vs Bob Casey[/U][/B] Hugh de Aske defeated Bob Casey in 9:50 by pinfall with a Pirate Plunge. [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] Aske carried Casey to a C- match. Casey is the man!!! Lol Great all around match that even let Casey get some offense in. Pirate Plunge(Impact DDT) off the top turn buckle ended it. [B][U]Breezy Abuse vs Troubled Youth[/U][/B] Breezy Abuse defeated Troubled Youth in 11:54 when Joey Beauchamp defeated Mark Smart by pinfall with an Offensive Behavior. [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] Beauchamp continues to improve by leaps and bounds. He was definitely the ring general out there tonight. Decent match that pushed Smart to the limit in terms of cardio conditioning. [B][U]Angel De Mexico © vs Snap Dragon – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Snap Dragon defeated Ángel De México in 12:51 when Snap Dragon retrieved the item. Snap Dragon wins the Coastal Zone Xtreme title. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] I a great match that surprised even me. I didn’t even know who was going to win this. I gave them almost fifteen minutes and a ladder to do whatever they wanted. Angel would later tell me that it was his idea to put over Dragon. Snap Dragon is our first, at least since I’ve been here, duel champion. This might change things. [B][U]Greg Gauge © / Nathan Coleman vs Masked Cougar / CLM[/U][/B] Greg Gauge and Nathan Coleman defeated California Love Machine and Masked Cougar in 13:35 when Nathan Coleman defeated California Love Machine by pinfall following interference from Hugh de Aske. [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] I have to say that I’m disappointed in this match. Coleman just about dominated the entire match with CLM and Cougar getting some offense in and using their speed to their advantage. Gauge seemed content to just let Coleman do all the work, coming in for a small burst of offense then tagging out again. In the end, Hugh de Aske ran out and tripped up CLM allowing Coleman to hit a powerbomb for the win. Final Rating = [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] Meh!!! I expected better from this show. Next on CZCW Presents… [B]The [I]ZONE[/I][/B] Gauge in non-title action Thomas Morgan takes on the Immortal One, Jimmy Cox, plus more.

[B]CZCW Presents… The [I]ZONE[/I].[/B] [B]The Grissom Auditorium SOLD OUT!!! Shown on Los Deporte Hoy TV rating = 0.05[/B] [B][U]Hugh de Aske vs Masked Cougar[/U][/B] Hugh de Aske defeated Masked Cougar in 10:06 by pinfall with a Pirate Plunge. [B][SIZE="2"]B-[/SIZE][/B] Where the [I]HELL[/I] did Masked Cougar come from? He is doing everything in his power to get noticed and move to the top. If he didn’t show up late so much, I might actually reward him. Just about a perfect match with Aske turning Cougar’s I am Cougar, Hear me Roar(Whisper in the Wind) into his Pirate Plunge(Impact DDT) for the win. Standing ovation to start the show!!! [B][U]Nathan Coleman vs CLM[/U][/B] Nathan Coleman defeated California Love Machine in 10:29 by pinfall with a Pioneer Twist. [B][SIZE="2"]C-[/SIZE][/B] Even with good chemistry, how do you follow that first match. They tried but to no evail. Great match nonetheless. Coleman just overpowered CLM with his Pioneer Twist(Spinning Sit out powerbomb) for the win. [B][U]Thomas Morgan vs Jimmy Cox[/U][/B] Thomas Morgan defeated Jimmy Cox in 12:31 by pinfall by using underhanded tactics. [B][SIZE="2"]C[/SIZE][/B] Excellent match that saw Morgan using every trick in the book to steal the win from Cox. [B][U]Greg Gauge © vs Angel De Mexico – Non-title[/U][/B] Ángel De México defeated Greg Gauge in 19:07 by disqualification. [B][SIZE="2"]C[/SIZE][/B] Back and forth action with Gauge getting the upper hand towards the end. Everyone involved in the title match at Cold Front came to the entrance to watch. At the end, Gauge ended it with a chair right in front of Pee Wee. Bell rang, Gauge and title belt left through the rear. Final Rating = [B][SIZE="2"]C[/SIZE][/B] Well, when your opening match blows the rest of the show away, this is what you can expect. A great show either way. Aske is gold and Masked Cougar is turning heads faster than the girl in red from the Matrix. Up next… [B][SIZE="3"]The Year in Review[/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE="4"][CENTER]Year in Review 2009[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [B][U]Top 10[/U][/B] 1. Bryan Vessey 2. Mito Miwa 3. Yoshimi Mushashibo 4. Eisaku Kunomasu 5. Nobuatsu Tatsuko 6. Buddy Garner 7. Duane Stone 8. Jeremy Stone 9. Tommy Cornell 10. Dan Stone Jr [B][U]Wrestler of the Year[/U][/B] Bryan Vessey [B][U]Young Wrestler of the Year[/U][/B] Gino Montero [B][U]Veteran Wrestler of the Year[/U][/B] Elemental II [B][U]Female Wrestler of the Year[/U][/B] Victoria Stone [B][U]Promotion of the Year[/U][/B] Supreme Wrestling Federation (2) [B][U]Most Improved Promotion[/U][/B] North of the Border Pro Wrestling (2) [B][U]Match of the Year[/U][/B] Dan Stone Jr. defeated Jeremy Stone at NOTBPW Summer Smash [B][U]Card of the Year[/U][/B] PGHW Night of WARRIORS [B][U]CZCW in top 100[/U][/B] Angel De Mexico [I]Ranked #84[/I] [B][U]CZCW Wrestler of the Year[/U][/B] Greg Gauge – [I]CZCW Champion [/I]– 12 Wins, 7 Losses, 1 Draw Gauge made an immediate impact upon his debut with the Zone. Even with a stretch where he didn’t seem to be with it, Gauge continued to dominate in the ring. Gauge defeated Fox Mask in September for the CZCW Championship and never looked back. He might be facing his biggest challenge yet at CZCW Cold Front in a 5 person battle for the CZCW Championship. Quick note, Snap Dragon came in a close second to take this honor, going 10 Wins, 5 Losses and 1 Draw, while currently being the only duel champion in CZCW history. [B][U]CZCW Match of the Year[/U][/B] Fox Mask defeated Greg Gauge and Matthew Gauge © for the CZCW Championship at CZCW Cold Front in January. [B][SIZE="3"]B[/SIZE][/B] Now for a look at our current roster. [B][U]Main Event[/U][/B] Thomas Morgan – Heel – Prima Donna Nathan Coleman- Heel – Bad Ass Hugh de Aske – Heel – Pirate Greg Gauge – Heel – Evolution – CZCW Champion [B][U]Upper Midcard[/U][/B] Flying Jimmy Foxx – Heel – Dancing Fool Jimmy Cox – Face – Old School Face CLM (California Love Machine) – Face – Teen Idol Angel De Mexico – Face – Patriot [B][U]Midcard[/U][/B] Marc Speed – Heel – Sidekick Masked Cougar – Face – Sidekick Roderick Remus – Heel – ****y Youth Snap Dragon – Face – Mysterious – CZCW Xtreme and Tag Team Champion Jeremiah Moose – Heel – Sidekick Alan Parent – Heel – None Antonio – Heel – City Slicker [B][U]Lower Midcard[/U][/B] Mark Smart – Face – Fan’s Own Bob Casey – Face – Happy go Lucky Joey Beauchamp – Heel – ****y Youth [B][U]Opener[/U][/B] Cal Sanders – Heel – Lumberjack Frankie Dee – Face – ****y Youth [B][U]Enhancement Talent[/U][/B] Nigel Svennsson – Face – Blue Collar Rolling Johnny Stones – Face – Rock Star Up next... [B]CZCW Presents The [I]ZONE[/I][/B]

[QUOTE=ReapeR;309989] [B][U]Hugh de Aske vs Masked Cougar[/U][/B] Hugh de Aske defeated Masked Cougar in 10:06 by pinfall with a Pirate Plunge. [B][SIZE="2"]B-[/SIZE][/B] Where the [I]HELL[/I] did Masked Cougar come from? He is doing everything in his power to get noticed and move to the top. If he didn’t show up late so much, I might actually reward him. Just about a perfect match with Aske turning Cougar’s I am Cougar, Hear me Roar(Whisper in the Wind) into his Pirate Plunge(Impact DDT) for the win. Standing ovation to start the show!!! [/QUOTE] What'd'ya mean where did Couagar come from? You're the one who gave him a win over Greg Gauge! He really is a gem, Cougar, and really needs to move up from that midcard spot!

[B][SIZE="3"]The [I]ZONE[/I][/SIZE] The Grissom Auditorium SOLD OUT!!! Shown on Los Deporte Hoy TV Rating = 0.08[/B] [B][U]AF1 © vs Rolling Johnny Stones/Nigel Svennsson – [I]CZCW Tag Team Championship[/I][/U][/B] Air Force 1 defeated Rolling Johnny Stones and Nigel Svennsson in 7:58 when Snap Dragon defeated Nigel Svennsson by pinfall with a Dragon's Breath. Air Force 1 make defense number 5 of their Coastal Zone Tag Team titles. [B]C-[/B] [B][U]Angel De Mexico vs Jimmy Cox[/U][/B] Ángel De México defeated Jimmy Cox in 12:47 by pinfall with a Mexican Death. [B]C[/B] [B][U]Masked Cougar/CLM vs Hugh de Aske/Nathan Coleman[/U][/B] Hugh de Aske and Nathan Coleman defeated Masked Cougar and California Love Machine in 13:52 when Nathan Coleman defeated Masked Cougar by pinfall with a Pioneer Twist. [B]D+[/B] 4 of the 5 involved in the title match at [B]Cold Front [/B]teamed up before the event. Not the best of matches, but it gets the job done. [B][U]Greg Gauge © vs Thomas Morgan – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] Greg Gauge drew with Thomas Morgan in 17:00 when the time limit expired. Greg Gauge makes defence number 4 of his Coastal Zone Championship title. [B]C+[/B] These 2 egomaniacs went toe to toe for the remainder of the time allotted for the show. Back and forth action with only 1 pin attempt from Gauge on Morgan. Final Rating = [B]C[/B] Next up… [B][SIZE="4"]CZCW Cold Front[/SIZE][/B] Announced matches for… [B]CZCW Cold Front[/B] [B][U]Greg Gauge © vs Nathan Coleman vs Masked Cougar vs Hugh de Aske vs CLM – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] These five have been involved in matches together in some way for the past two months. No one can seem to settle the chaos these five have started so we’ll put them all together with the title on the line and let them settle it themselves. [B][U]Snap Dragon © vs Angel De Mexico – House of Fun – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] On an episode of [B]The [I]ZONE[/I][/B], Dragon shocked everyone by defeating Angel for the Xtreme title. Angel has invoked his rematch clause with the HoF stipulation. Dragon looks to hold on to both his titles by any means necessary. [B][U]Thomas Morgan vs Jimmy Foxx vs Jimmy Cox – CZCW Championship #1 Contender[/U][/B] These three will do battle for a chance at the top title in our company. Foxx has surprised everyone by even being in this match. Morgan expressed that after he wins, he WILL take the CZCW Championship whenever he wants. [B][U]Breezy Abuse (Joey Beauchamp/Alan Parent) vs MorningWood Inc.(Cal Sanders/Jeremiah Moose)[/U][/B] Two of our top tag teams face off. Will the winner get a shot at tag team gold in their future? [B][U]Roderick Remus vs Rolling Johnny Stones[/U][/B] Newcomer and British sensation, Johnny Stones makes his CZCW debut against the ever ****y Remus. [B][U]Antonio vs Nigel Svennsson[/U][/B] Antonio has been told to start at the beginning since he wasn’t able to get the job done against Cox. Antonio did not like that ruling.

[B][SIZE="4"]CZCW Cold Front[/SIZE] SUN WK1 JAN 2010 The Grissom Auditorium SOLD OUT!!![/B] Dark Match [B][U]Antonio vs Nigel Svennsson[/U][/B] Antonio defeated Nigel Svennsson in 7:36 by pinfall with an Italian DDT. [SIZE="3"][B]D-[/B][/SIZE] Good Chemistry between these two and it showed. Nice match that is showing that Nigel can have good matches with most of the roster so far. Dark Match [B][U]Breezy Abuse (Joey Beauchamp/Alan Parent) vs MorningWood Inc.(Cal Sanders/Jeremiah Moose)[/U][/B] Breezy Abuse defeated MorningWood Inc. in 7:41 when Alan Parent defeated Cal Sanders by pinfall with an Offensive Behavior. [SIZE="3"][B]D[/B][/SIZE] Another decent tag match that sees Breezy Abuse go over our lower card vets. [B][U]Roderick Remus vs Rolling Johnny Stones[/U][/B] Roderick Remus defeated Rolling Johnny Stones in 10:09 by submission with a Remus Clutch. [SIZE="3"][B]D-[/B][/SIZE] Not quite what I had in mind for this match. Might be due to Remus’s stale character and Stones not being known at all in the states. Other than that, decent match. [B][U]Thomas Morgan vs Jimmy Foxx vs Jimmy Cox – CZCW Championship #1 Contender[/U][/B] Thomas Morgan defeated Jimmy Cox and Flying Jimmy Foxx in 12:35 when Thomas Morgan defeated Flying Jimmy Foxx by pinfall with a Patent Pending. [SIZE="3"][B]C[/B][/SIZE] Thomas Morgan is now the #1 Contender for Greg Gauge’s CZCW Championship. Superb match with Foxx getting a lot of offense in. Finish saw Foxx toss Cox out of the ring then turn into a Patent Pending (Cross Face) from Morgan for the win. [B][U]Snap Dragon © vs Angel De Mexico – House of Fun – [I]CZCW Xtreme Championship[/I][/U][/B] Snap Dragon defeated Ángel De México in 14:42 by pinfall with a Dragon's Breath. Snap Dragon makes defense number 1 of his Coastal Zone Xtreme title. [SIZE="3"][B]D+[/B][/SIZE] Meh! I’m disappointed with this one. They’ve had better. [B][U]Greg Gauge © vs Nathan Coleman vs Masked Cougar vs Hugh de Aske vs CLM – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] Greg Gauge defeated California Love Machine, Hugh de Aske, Masked Cougar and Nathan Coleman in 19:44; the order of elimination was California Love Machine first, then Masked Cougar, then Nathan Coleman, and finally Hugh de Aske. Greg Gauge makes defense number 5 of his Coastal Zone Championship title. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] Great match between our top workers. Masked Cougar was the standout of the match, bumping and flying around like a pin ball. In the end, the final two were de Aske and Gauge. Aske took his eye off of Gauge for one second and that was all it took for the Sure Shot and the win for Gauge. After the match, Gauge grabbed a house mic and challenged anyone in the back that he could beat anyone, anyplace at anytime. As he dropped the mic and raised his title above his head, Thomas Morgan came out and got in the ring to a obviously unconcerned Gauge. Thomas, the ever confident one, told Gauge that he didn’t beat him on The ZONE, and that maybe they should do it again for the title. Greg smiled and instantly agreed. At that moment, Pee Wee got back in the ring and rang the bell for this impromptu title match. Gauge got all flush and tried to back out stating that he thought it was for next week. Pee Wee shook his head and took the belt from Gauge as Thomas started the match. [B][U]Greg Gauge © vs Thomas Morgan – [I]CZCW Championship[/I][/U][/B] Thomas Morgan defeated Greg Gauge in 14:50 by pinfall with a Patent Pending. Thomas Morgan wins the Coastal Zone Championship title. [SIZE="3"][B]B-[/B][/SIZE] Excellent match and these two have pretty good chemistry to boot. More back and forth action with both competitors trying everything in the book to get the upper hand. Got to hand it to Pee Wee, he just let them go at it. Finish came when Morgan reversed a Sure Shot into his Patent Pending finisher for the win and title. Final Rating = [SIZE="3"][B]C+[/B][/SIZE] Well if you haven’t already figured it out, Gauge is leaving us. He didn’t even want to hear what we had to offer. Kind of surprised I was able to keep him this long. We have a new champ, where will he take us and how far? Next on… [B]The [I]ZONE[/I][/B] Morgan defends… Snap Dragon vs Masked Cougar – Xtreme title on the line Plus… Jimmy Cox, Angel De Mexico and Hugh de Aske in action.

Archived