Not a good one at that. To make this post not totally point-less, I'd just like to say that I'm probably going to get this game and it will be my first GDS game other than TEW 05 that I will buy. I rarely buy games off the net other then Ryland products so I that says this game has some great potential. Good Job.

TPF had such high hopes but... [QUOTE=jbmagic]Total Pro Football by Arlie is great too[/QUOTE] "great" may be over-rating this game somewhat. I own both TPF and FOF (most recent version) and I find FOF is more enjoyable than TPF and easier to play. TPF is "prettier" but weighed down by complicated menus and little bugs. I truly hope that "Bowl Bound" will live up to it's hype that TPF never quite did.

[QUOTE=Celts-Sonics Fan]"great" may be over-rating this game somewhat. I own both TPF and FOF (most recent version) and I find FOF is more enjoyable than TPF and easier to play. TPF is "prettier" but weighed down by complicated menus and little bugs. I truly hope that "Bowl Bound" will live up to it's hype that TPF never quite did.[/QUOTE] I concur.

[QUOTE=jbmagic]FOF is great, but TPF is not bad for a second pro football sim game. TPF latest patch 1.43 is pretty solid that Arlie just did recently. and i hear Arlie is going to do another update patch for TPF too soon.[/QUOTE] I sold that game months ago because of how disappointing it was.

Archived