How far ahead are you in your Cornellverse?

I started the game with SWF and TCW as one company split in 2. I changed the product to a Traditional\Modern\Pure\Realism all set at medium to match my style. I edited RIPW to a 5 time a week touring schedual to develop talent more quickly. I run 2 shows a week(one for each brand) and 2 PPV. My current roster is Main : Marat Khoklov Joey Minnesota Sean McFly-SWF World Wolf Hawkins Tommy Cornell Angry Gilmore-TCW WOrld William Hayes Dan Stone Jr-TCW Tag Team Upper: Jay Chord-TCW Tag Team Samoan Machine Hugh de Aske-Intercontinetal Wade Orson-North American Rich Money Hell Monkey Zimmy Bumfhole Akima Brave-SWF Tag Team Middle Sean Deely Greg Gauge Champagne Lover Steven Parker Tana The Mighty-TCW Tag The Big Problem Remo Marc DuBois Aaron Andrews Frankie Perez Knuckles Eddie Peak Lower Randy Bumfhole Sayeed Ali Jack Bruce Naizen Nakada(generated) Kid Toma Earnes Youngman Rick Law Bret Starr Valiant Gino Montero Enhance Primus Allen Casey Valentine Hell's Bouncer

out of curiosity, who do you have paired w/ akima brave as SWF tag champ? for myself, i just (finally) got TEW07 just a few weeks ago. still kinda getting my footing in the game and it's gameplay. alas, my best/most-interesting gamesave is only coming up on 2008 :) but i dig hearing about other game saves. neat to see who you elevated/signed, etc 8 years into the world.

Sean McFly held 10 world titles, Remo 3, Angry Gilmore 4, Joey Minnesota 2, Dan Stone 5, Wolf Hawkins 2, Troy Tornado 3, Marc DuBois 2, Jack Bruce 2, Lobster Worrior, Squeeky McLean, William Hayes and Eddie Peak, Marat Khoklov Bryan Holmes ,Rick Law all 1. The Great Tommy Cornell 12!

How many times has Jim Force been named Wrestler of the Year and how many times as he held the top title in whatever company he has worked for? I am going to guess he was named Wrestler of the Year at least 6 times and has held the top title at least 15 times or so. Am I close?

[QUOTE=Jim Force;242888]How many times has Jim Force been named Wrestler of the Year and how many times as he held the top title in whatever company he has worked for? I am going to guess he was named Wrestler of the Year at least 6 times and has held the top title at least 15 times or so. Am I close?[/QUOTE] Jim force held the Costal Zone Tag team for 3 months The SWF North American 2 times (before me) He had a big career in USPW 3 USPW National which he is the current holder 4 USPW World (all before 2007) 4 USPW Tag Team which he is also the current holder He was never awarded anything and was never in the top 100.

UCR, 21CW, WEXXV, and ROF all went bankrupt aswell as 6 other new promotions. Nothing too surprising. USPW is down to regional. NOTBW is down to cult. Sam Keith is running the only promotion in Europe. Japan is big with WLW, Inspire, PGHW, BOTHWG all at National GCG at cult.

I'm at December 2011 in my MAW game and since I've played this one game since TEW07 came out it's gone through all of the game patches and seen some really weird stuff. *Cheap Plug Alert!!!*(which you can read right now on the Dyansties forum!!)** Cheap plug ends

[QUOTE=Capelli King;242908]I just got rid of Jack Bruce, Rich Money and Marat Khoklov to give more room for the up and coming youth, plus to lower my budget. I rarely make big profits.[/QUOTE] Damn, too bad. Bruce and especially Money are two of my favorite workers in the game. They are both World Title contenders.

[QUOTE=Capelli King;242932]UCR, 21CW, WEXXV, and ROF all went bankrupt aswell as 6 other new promotions. Nothing too surprising. USPW is down to regional. NOTBW is down to cult. Sam Keith is running the only promotion in Europe. Japan is big with WLW, Inspire, PGHW, BOTHWG all at National GCG at cult.[/QUOTE] no big surprise there since you stole all the lifetime guys from NOTBPW.... Editing contracts were you?[/yoda]

I am now 3 years into the 97 scenario now. With most of USA being Cult(TCW, SWF, DAVE) or Regional(AAA, CZCW, NYCW, PPPW, RPW, XFW) and I just imported USPW so I could get a job. Canada has a hugely popular wrestling scene, CGC is Cult, NOTBPW is Global and 4C is Small. Mexico has MPWF in Cult than OLLIE and MHW just behind in Regional status. The UK and Europe have 7 promotions combined all in small/regional except for UCR, which opened sometime around '98 and since then Pistol Pete n' Larry Wood have been making it the hotspot of Europe. Then in Japan, I'll start with BBW. A regional garbage promotions that has some talented workers who have futures in their roster. Tadayuki 2000, Ryoma Muruyama and Toshiharu Hyobanshi all have pledged their loyalty to the company. Burning Hammer is National, still going strong with the only drastic debutee being Eisaku Hoshino. GCG has Nakasawa as their current 2 time champion, feuding with JD Morgan. They have a bright future with Koiso and Gakusha too. I just imported INSPIRE as a regional promotion, too. With Maeda and Hisato at head. They are pulling off fantastic cards and are looking nice. But finally, PGHW, the best looking promotion in Japan has Philip "Enforcer" Roberts as their current champ, with Sam Keith just debuting, Kitoaji scoring his fourth reign, Mushashibo hitting 2 reigns in his young career. All the other young guys are scoring Historical Japan title reigns left and right. But as of now, I'm debating whether to do a 3 on 3 Wrestling League or joining USPW at the start. I haven't been this much into a game in months. :P

[QUOTE=Michael Wayne;243462]no big surprise there since you stole all the lifetime guys from NOTBPW.... Editing contracts were you?[/yoda][/QUOTE] Yeah! I kept their overness as it was but i made all DeColts and Stones written. Jeremy Stone recently retired by the way!

Archived