I do not know if i should say this but......

[QUOTE=mikey5time;242847]I'm loving the thought of this game, I just hate waiting so I'm not on the message boards much. Probably should try and get some ideas out there more though.[/QUOTE] Yeah, try to get your ideas ahead now while the game is in development. Adam is looking for new ideas and is willing to add new features into the game.

[QUOTE=mikey5time;242847]I'm loving the thought of this game, I just hate waiting so I'm not on the message boards much.[/QUOTE] Totally feel the same way. A Fall release date seemed pretty close before I started posting and waiting for it instead of just being aware of the fact that it'll be out eventually.

I was starting to think that i was the only one out there which really wanted this game! I have been watching boxing since the 90's, then i got into K-1 about 2 1/2 years ago. I watched my first UFC fight just days before this announcement! I already have watched over 150 UFC fights over the net. Although i have been watching Pride for at least 2 years also. I was really lucky, my first MMA fight was one with Fedor. He totally demolished some dude in 30 seconds!

i been checking this forum every day for updates on the game, to be honest i got bored with TEW real fast but thats proberly becuase iv got bored with wrestling. been really into mma for a year now and joined a mma team as soon as i got took intrest i had 3 semi-pro fights if any one wants to check out my video of my quick knock out check out myspace at myspace.com/jamesparkercagetalk

[QUOTE=parkerUK;244378]i been checking this forum every day for updates on the game, to be honest i got bored with TEW real fast but thats proberly becuase iv got bored with wrestling. been really into mma for a year now and joined a mma team as soon as i got took intrest i had 3 semi-pro fights if any one wants to check out my video of my quick knock out check out myspace at myspace.com/jamesparkercagetalk[/QUOTE] Interesting

it was semi pro rules witch means no head shots on the ground, i agree about the referee though i dont know what he was doing but it was definatly an mma event my fight was the only one that didnt involve grappling, my opponent was really bad though

• 4 weeks later...

Archived