Ring Of Fire - British Wrestling

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Friday Night’s Rock Friday June 8th 2007 Venue Norman Blue Athletic Centre Crowd - 47 Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket British Samurai comes down to the ring to address the crowd In 2005 when I took over ROF I had big plans for this company. The last 6 months I feel let down. No matter what I do for this company it is just not enough, the progress it should have made as not happened. Enjoy the show. Samurai slams the microphone and leaves the ring. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Peaches McCream Wow that was intense. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Justin Blackham More like, very weird I would say. On with the show. Match 1 Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Lance Martin Vrs Stardust Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Lance Martin defeated Stardust Phil Cox in 11:21 by pinfall with a Body Rocker. E - British Samurai is shown leaving the Athletic Centre on the big screen. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket What’s going on? Match 2 Rof Number 1 Tag Team Contenders Match Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Eric Future & Petey Barnes Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Vrs Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Don Henderson & Billy Robinson Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Future X defeated The Shooters in 14:43 when Petey Barnes defeated Billy Robinson by submission. D Match 3 Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Merle O'Curle Vrs K'Lee Hawkins Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket K'Lee Hawkins defeated Merle O'Curle in 20:22 by submission with a Crossface Chickenwing. C - Match 4 Rof Number 1 Contenders Match Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketJohnny Highspot Vrs Kelly Martin Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketJohnny Highspot defeated Kelly Martin in 14:32 by pinfall with a Frog Splash. D - Match 5 Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Rhys Vali Vrs Walter Morgan Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Walter Morgan defeated Rhys Vali in 13:34 by submission with a Wigan Wrench. D + Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket That’s it for tonight folks thanks to all of our fans for watching us on the internet. Overall Show D Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Monday June 11th 2007 Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket NEWS Ring Of Fire as gone out of business. British Samurai walked out of their last live event after being told of the company’s fate by the bank. ROF first opened in September 1998 and despite various attempts to take over the UK wrestling scene it never quite happened. Former owner Jimmy Morris is said to be devastated and blames British Samurai for poor management of the company. RIP Ring Of Fire 1998 - 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Friday June 29th 2007 Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket NEWS Ring Of Fire is back. All the rights of the wrestling fed have been bought by V Corporation. The deal was done by the British Samurai. V - Corporation Information The owner of the company is unknown. They have their own record label and also make films. The company is worth millions of pounds and it makes you think they must be in this for the money. The Wrestling Channel as signed up ROF to show a 1hr 30 mins live show every Friday night. They have also signed up all 12 of ROF PPVs. With 21CW just signing their first PPV agreement making this and exciting time for the British Wrestling scene. ROF as now become a big player in world wrestling not just the UK. V - Corp as announced that British Samurai still as a 20% stake in ROF, but they have taken control off him and will appoint their own guy to run ROF. British Samurai will still wrestle for the company. Expect a lot of new faces in ROF real soon.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Inferno July 6th 2007 @ Hall Green Cricket Club - Midlands UK Crowd - 1874 ROF starts with its theme tune sang by The Twang and fireworks go off. British Samurai music comes on, out he walks down towards the ring. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I have saved ROF. Not only have saved ROF I have now made it bigger than its ever been. Look at all of you here tonight this is a record. We are live right now on TWC. However I am no longer in charge of ROF but I am still a wrestler and I am looking to get the championship belt. The lights go off and music starts to play. Out walks Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Arson Wells who was recently let go by 21CW. He gets into the ring and takes the microphone off Samurai. You can now leave my ring, yes I did say my ring. That’s right I am now the boss, at least I run ROF for V-Corp and I am looking forward to crushing 21CW and Jeff Nova. Samurai is just about to disappear behind the curtain when Arson shouts Samurai just to let you know you will get a title shot at our first PPV Deal With The Devil on Sunday 22nd July. Next on my agenda 1 Contender Title currently held by Billy Robinson is no more. Its new name is V-Corp Championship Belt. Billy Robinson you are stripped of this title but at Deal With The Devil you will have a chance of getting it back. I know you all came to see some wrestling tonight so I will leave the ring now and let the action begin. Johnny Highspot you have a title shot you earned tonight against the UK Dragan and Future X you also have your shot at the tag team titles tonight. Enjoy the show. Match 1 Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Billy Robinson Vrs Stardust Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Billy Robinson defeated Stardust Phil Cox in 10:36 by submission with a Capital City Crucifix. Billy dominated the match and could have finished it in under 5 mins but he toyed with Stardust. E - Match 2 Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket British Samurai Vrs Don Henderson Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket British Samurai defeated Don Henderson in 9:35 by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex. It was a good match that could have gone either way. D - Match 3 Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Merle O’Curle Vrs Walter MorganPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Merle O'Curle drew with Walter Morgan in 13:57 following a double disqualification. Both guys got frustrated and started to smack each other withs chairs. D - Match 4 Tag Team Championship Match Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Kelly Martin & Lance Martin Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Absolutely Flawless (Champs) Vrs Future X Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Eric Future & Petey Barnes Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Absolutely Flawless defeated Future X in 16:39 when Lance Martin defeated Eric Future by pinfall with a Body Rocker. Absolutely Flawless make defence number 1 of their Ring Of Fire Tag Championship titles. Poor match that lacked any sort of class. E - Match 5 ROF Championship Match Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket UK Dragon (Champ) Vrs Johnny Highspot Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket UK Dragon defeated Johnny Highspot in 15:34 by pinfall by using underhanded tactics. UK Dragon makes defence number 1 of his Ring Of Fire Championship title. UK Dragon smashed Highspot with the belt without the ref seeing making a 3 count. D- Johnny Highspot is being helped back down the aisle by a team of officials and medics, having just suffered a defeat. UK Dragon is in the ring with a microphone, and proceeds to taunt Johnny Highspot about the loss. Johnny Highspot tries to turn and go back and fight, but the officials heavily outnumber him and drag him backstage. Arson Wells appears on the big screen and tells Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket & Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Justin Blackham & Peaches McCream they are fired and will be replaced from next weeks Inferno. Final Show Rating E -

Archived