WWF 1997 Diary

Alright, so I’m gonna give this thing a shot. I’m using the Montreal 1997 data, I’ve chosen the WWF my roster is as follows: Start date : December 1997 – WEEK 1 Babyface Opener Barry Horowitz Flash Flanagan Droz Lower Midcard Bob Holly TAKA Michinoku Midcarder Al Snow Bart Gunn Flash Funk Henry Godwinn Bradshaw Mosh Phinneus Godwinn Steve Blackman Super Crazy Upper Midcard Goldust Marc Mero Thrasher Main Event Ahmed Johnson Ken Shamrock Mankind Owen Hart Steve Austin The Undertaker Heels Enhancement Talent Andrew Martin Mr Aguila Scott Taylor Openers Gangrel Sniper Lower Midcards Brian Christopher D'Lo Brown Doug Furnas Mark Henry Phil Lafon Recon Midcarders 8-Ball Chainz Kama Mustafa Kurrgan Mabel Miguel Perez Jr Skull Upper Midcard Billy Gunn Crush Faarooq Jeff Jarrett Road Dogg Savio Vega Vader Main Event Kane Rocky Maivia Shawn Michaels Triple H Champions : WWF European : Shawn Michaels WWF I-C : Steve Austin WWF Light Heavyweight : TAKA Michinoku WWF World Tag Team : New Age Outlaws WWF World : Shawn Michaels I’ve submitted requests for parent company agreements with : Empire Wrestling Federation Ohio Valley Wrestling Michinoku Pro-Wrestling OMEGA Border City Wrestling (I’m bound to get a deal with someone) I’ve also put negotiations out for the usual suspects in any of my games : Adam Copeland Christian Cage Steve Corino Kurt Angle (as he was a free agent) I’m going to try the first couple of shows different ways, let me know what you all think and which way you like the best. My first show will be up in the next couple of hours.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket WWF RAW is WAR preview from AOL keyword : WWF This Monday Night on the USA Network, we begin the countdown to THE ROYAL RUMBLE, where 30 WWF Superstars will compete for their shot at the WWF World Title at Wrestlemania XIV! One small pit-stop, being WWF In Your House : No Escape. We’ve been told that WWF President Gorilla Monsoon will be on hand to deliver some big news to the World Wrestling Federation fans and also to tell us about plans for the upcoming No Escape In Your House, as well as The Royal Rumble. Be sure to tune into the USA Network tonight for Monday Night Raw!

Archived