Rate My Card 2007 Version

For some of you who remember me, at .400, i ran this and it was a long thread of my cards anyway here I am to start again King Of The Ring United States championship- MVP Vs chris Benoit (C) -MVP has been trying for weeks now, to get a chance at winning the belt, but Benoit has been avoiding MVP at all costs. Now that their in a match together can MVP win it? Stone Cold and Kane Vs Umaga and Mick Foley - Austin hates Umaga after Umaga ruined Austins redebut into the company and Kane and Mick Foley over on Smackdown have been trying to out do each other for the number one contendership. Can Foley prove he still has what it takes to remain an active wrestler? WWE Heavyweight Title - The Great Khali Vs John Cena (C) -Story the WWE has going on right now World Heavyweight Title - Batista Vs The Undertaker (C) -Can Batista regain what he lost at Wrestle Mania? Randy Orton Vs Edge Vs Shawn Michaels - Winner is the number one contender for the championship. King Of the Ring Match- Cm Punk Vs Ken Kenneddy King Of the Ring Match- Bobby Lashley Vs Carlito King Of The Ring Finals - YOU TELL ME!

Yeah but thats a what your game like, unless your talking about something else, it wasn't popular, also i already know who wins, i'm just seeing who guesses and wins, even without anybody guessing right, I'm going straight with it, every game ive done this with

it could be, if i really wanted it to be but instead im just posting the cards, like i have with the previous games here on the dynasty thread RESULTS OF KING OF THE RING MVP defeated Chris Benoit to become the United States Champion Austin and Kane defeated Umaga and Kane and after the match the four of them brawled John Cena defeated Khali to retain the title The Undertaker retained the World Heavyweight but after the match Kane beat up both of them. Randy Orton defeated both Edge and Shawn Michaels in what was considered a match of the year canidate Carlito defeated Lashley Punk beat KK Punk defeated Carlito to become 2007 King Of the Ring and a shot at the ECW Brand championship when ever he wants ECW ONE NIGHT STAND WILL BE POSTED THURSDAY

Archived