• WWE Rebirth by G-Prime
    • Just Call Me The Saviour of All Things Wrestling by The Ego
    • Clash of the 'Titan Sports' by keefmoon, Nevermore and panix04
    • ECW Worldwide by Nevermore
    • WWE: A New Attitude by Consrvtve

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=tristram;250284]This bloke is the quintessential diary professional. I can't believe how long he's ran his diary on here for, that deserves serious props. But mostly, the quality of stories that he tells are still cutting edge. I know from personal experience you can get into a lull racking your brain to find something interesting, but everytime you see a new show from nevermore there's something new and intriguing going on. Yet even with that, it's fair to say he doesn't short cut stories to begin new ones, and I think that balance is all too rare in wrestling booking. Great work nevermore.[/QUOTE] Dude, you're a legend :D! For anyone who has been following the diary, BTW, I've just finished my A levels and, now, have some time on my hands. Look out for the buildup to Cyberslam 'cos I think it will rock... hard... major hard! Quote The Raven Nevermore

[QUOTE=The Ego;250683] I personally hope to see wildfire take this one, as his diary is unique, unlike the other diaries on the list, mine included[/QUOTE] Quite confused as to what you mean? I think that all the diarys have something that make them unique. Not to point out the obvious, but one of them is written by 3 people! Not to mention the variety of different time periods, federations and writing styles on offer in this months selection. Plus the participants various different uses of multimedia.

lol, Hey you owe me man for the usage of the webshots......im never gonna let you forget it! lol! Now, perhaps you can show me how to put videos into posts....... In fact ive had a brain wave.......Big Josh vs The Ego - The Diary!

[QUOTE=tommytomlin;252624]I voted for Consrvtve's because I love the diary and he doesn't beg for votes :D[/QUOTE] i dont think threatning to kill puppys can really be construed as beggining for votes. I think it really is earning those votes!

Archived