Cybernations

Capelli King

Cybernations was a game proposed by someone here and is a great game. [url]http://www.cybernations.net/login.asp[/url] it is a freeware. Do not accept any of the "spam" related to joining an alliance. Contact me through the search. My name is Capelli King. I can give you loads of advice on how to play the game.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm still trying to figure out exactly how it works. I'm thinking it only applies to your two natural resources, and I know that you don't actually LOSE anything at all, you just gain the boosts from the other persons, just as they do from yours.

As i said guys, when you get there, just PM me and listen to my advice and you won't have those problems mentioned above. Unfortunately some guys are not listening and are being demolished by rogues! Too bad, you can delete your nation and start again, this time, PM me firsts and i will tell you what to do.

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome to SParta man. You will like this game. I am addicted myself and that has not happened since TEW and before that for years. They did not actually "give me" 8m. I earned a 5.3m in bonuses from signing. Plus i will get a big 3m aid package for my work in Sparta. I also made 0.6m from farming technology. So that takes my total to 8.9m so far. So they hyper boost you up if you are putting in the effort and helping to develop the alliance at a whole. Guys which do not do nothing, basically get nothing! Some alliances propose a small package to join, but then that is it. I prefered the Sparta variant. No work no play! Plus i really like the guys behind the whole alliance. Great guys, you will get to know them with time, assuming you are getting noticed.

One thing about the taxes. Always pay your bills 1st!!!:p You could be left with no cash and it is such a pain in the ass! I lost 3-4 days doing nothing but playing catch up! Also always invest any cash in infra, buy then in 10's. Nothing else at the start. By the way, if you want to make some nice cash, i can get you involved in a nice tech deal, if you are inerested get back to me. If you do not know what that is, also get back to me!

Archived