Cybernations

Capelli King

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok dudes! The admin opened up! Lets go get them!!! Actually we have a lot of work to do as you all will soon find out! When you sign up within 30 minutes you will get so many offers you will puke! So keep to the original plan! Send me a message! I have 12 members as we speak and growing good!

All signed up. If any vets are willing to offer any aid... my nation name is Eltar... user name is Ransik. I'm flat broke and I've got zip coming in for money tomorrow.

[QUOTE=Capelli King;289986]World War 4 has just started! We are not in it, and i hope it will stay that way, but this putting us under allot of pressure economicaly[/QUOTE] It won't if we tread lightly, and not do any attacking or anything. I know I seen a post in there asking to be able to attack for one reason or another, just because someone was easy pickin's. Anyone that's easy pickin's we should probably be trying to recruit, rather then attack, lol. Just my two cents.

Guest The Aussie
[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;289990]It won't if we tread lightly, and not do any attacking or anything. I know I seen a post in there asking to be able to attack for one reason or another, just because someone was easy pickin's. Anyone that's easy pickin's we should probably be trying to recruit, rather then attack, lol. Just my two cents.[/QUOTE] Well, most big biz nations are anti-war so we should be right from fighting. However, this war will screw the smaller nations like mine up.

This war will hit us economicaly. All bigger a alliances are not giving us any business now, due to them wanting to have all their slots empty due to them transfering aid and resources around. So our NS has got a hit recently But if we try to get back to recruiting and try to fix up trades and clear out our roster from "ghost" nations, we should be fine. But either way, we are not getting into this. Mainly because we have nothing to fight with! Plus we have absolutely no relations with any of the concerned parties. Our ally Wolfpack said they do not plan to get involved. Sparta our business partners(friends) are probably going to get involved, but we do not have anything official with them. Possibly we could send out a few of our guys for military training. A bit of action. I think Force would not mind that:D I have a few other guys also which like the action! By the way dudes, did you notice the new Spy feature!!!!

Archived