Cybernations

Capelli King

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well it is a long story, i had a whole big post on it in CN. Basically this is how it went down. As some of you know we was in Sparta before, Dj was the only other GDS dude with me. After 2 months there, i had been voted SPOM (Spartan of the month), got a promotion to HEAD Recruiter and was their all time recruiter with 118 recruits. Almost got Ephor status (minister), with 39% of the votes. Then as you all know we went and made Big Biz. Went great, we were 0-275 members in 3 months and had the biggest alliance in all PINK. Sparta did not like it, they wanted control and sent us an offer to allow them to basically "own" our trades, in a deal called PEPTO. I did not like it and told them we would delay the deal. I got us to merge with TNWO and we formed Illuminati. I was co-founder of the new alliance also vice president. What i did not know, what that Terry Howard (the other co-founder) is slime. He had a plan to simply steal our members and then get all of our main guys banned from the government (in other words to coupe the government, as officially he cannot ban me, i was co-founder). In the mean time we had already planned to get involved in the new game called Cityempires and our forums were being transformed for CE. Once we got all the data over, to the Illuminati forums, he pulled off his move. Blocked our access and notified Sparta to attack me. It was a clever plan on his side, which unfortunately worked to a big extent. I declared i was out of the game and that we are now dispanded. However, Sparta took this advantage and declared war on our members. Assuming you are not on thier ZI list, i suggest you going over to Realm of Titans, a mate of mine is there, i will be coming over to them for the recruiting department. If you are on Sparta's ZI list, then 2 solutions. 1) Go inactive for 15 days, build up your military and attack! LOL! Then on day 20 leave and start again 2) Surrender to their terms, we have their terms in our forums somewhere. Personally, CN is a dead zone, it stinks now, too much politics, too much back stabbing, trolling and so on.

Archived